im using lastest version of (fnis, fnis creatures) sexlab and all works fine, but idk why the menu of trail skills (sneak,heavy armor, smithing) and also when open any regular menu / inventory goes a bit laggy, tested with 2 whole new fresh saves, one with critters mod and one without, the without one goes fine, just when i use critters mod that occurs.

Did anyone find solution for not registered animations? I'm having the same problem :C

If everything has been installed correctly, the First Page of this thread informs a User to go into the Sexlab Settings in MCM and to reset the Animation Registry. The Creatures Toggle can be used to see if the Animations from MNC are now registered by Sexlab. I then go through the MCM Menues and make sure ZAP, Devious Devices and a few other Mods are re-registered as well.

I use Sexlab Matchmaker for general testing of most Sexlab Animation adding Mods.

The Hentai Dremora Spell is available from Riverwood Trader, and the Hentai Dremora uses NPC Animations. They are useful for testing the Flame Atronach and Spriggan Animations, and are good for testing Multiple Partner Animations available in Sexlab.

I've even reset whole Sexlab settings and everything, tried to re-register animation too but nothing is visible under Toggle Creatures menu. I mean only these basic animations are present here. Hentai creatures addon works properly (i mean spells, animations aren't trigerred) so I don't know what's wrong. I'll try do upgrade SexLab from my 1.3 to 1.59 but ugh... I'm quite skeptical as I'm using few mods incompatible with 1.5x :/ Luckily have few backups but copying 30 gb few times a day is quite annoying :D

Had some ideas for new monsters/creatures.

-female falmer

-Deers (horse animations?)

-foxes (might use the dog/wolf animations for it)

-frost atronach and storm atronach.

-hagraven (only if someone made a retexture of them because now yech!  :D)

other ideas you might like:

- multiple creatures support so that we finally can see a whole gang bang with 4-5 npc's/creatures.

bugs:

-When having seks with daedra they are being fucked instead of otherwise, unless that is intentional which i don't believe it was supposed to be.

--> quick solution: download seks changer for sexlab sothat you can change the gender of the npc that is going to be fucked. BUT if you have a pregnancy mod enabled, you want to make sure to make the daedra the other seks.

If looking for new ideas, what about monsters from water, like tentacles or octopus?

Think: you are crossing a lake, when suddenly something grab your legs from the abyss then ...

sample_fdefdf46b8b5668a4986cc298b850b00.

55116e9a61b6ddbe7dd799d7d95852b2_500.jpg

7.jpg

With Estrus animations, the work could be easy for modders like you, I think?  :)

Question (not a bug report) for the Hentai Creature mod/part:

is there a way to make an animal a follower and be in the "train mode" at the same time?
If i set the animal to follow me it won't train anymore until i dismiss him and set train again

I decided to reinstall skyrm after few months on fresh pc, great work on the mod, realy easier to just install 1 thing. Have some problems tho. Eveytime i try to use train option on hentai creatures it says "hentai [name] not laoded , banishing" and creature disapears. Can still engage with matchmaker after it is summoned tho. Also as somone mentioned before i too have stuttering dogs (didnt checked anything else) in animations. It plays ok then suddenly it starts to have a seizure :D. Adjusting position fixes it for few seconds then it starts all over again. Would be very greatfull for any sugestions.

Question (not a bug report) for the Hentai Creature mod/part:

is there a way to make an animal a follower and be in the "train mode" at the same time?

If i set the animal to follow me it won't train anymore until i dismiss him and set train again

It's normal Hentai Creatures bug. It happened even with original Hentai Creatures on SL 1.3x

Have you tried 'resetai' in cmd? Maybe not convenient but at least you can stick with single pet... dunno. Unless you're using ifpv and pointing ANY object from console other than your character is terrible pain xD.

I have a bit more annoying issues with HentaiCreatures like "Pure virtual function call" and CTD :P. But I'm programmer irl so I have really lax attitude towards all bugs.

i don't think it's an in-game issue, i'm more of the opinion that the mod was simply programmed to have the creature either in "train mode" or in "follower mode".

So consoles command wont do much.

That's why i came here, to see if i was right (which means that the issue it's not on my side) and maybe to ask some good modder to "fix" this.

but thanks anyway :)

(BTW, CTD with hentai creatures? never happened to me)

Just to be clear, this *does not* require any other animal mods (aside from FNIS's animal animations)?  This is all the relevant ESPs together?

Yes. It had issues with SexLab 1.59c. So went back to SexLab 1.59 which works with MNC 7.9. You still need SexLab Werewolves 1.2.

What kind of issues with SexLab 1.59c?? And why do I need SL Werewolves 1.2?? I'm using SOS so I do not need it..

I'm almost sure that it doesn't have issues with 1.59c.

I'm using 1.59c and i never had a single problem with this mod

SL Werewolves is needed to add Female Werewolves and Male Werewolves.

If you don't care about Female Werewolves i think it's safe installing the mod without SL werewolves

What kind of issues with SexLab 1.59c?? And why do I need SL Werewolves 1.2?? I'm using SOS so I do not need it..

I'm almost sure that it doesn't have issues with 1.59c.

I'm using 1.59c and i never had a single problem with this mod

SL Werewolves is needed to add Female Werewolves and Male Werewolves.

If you don't care about Female Werewolves i think it's safe installing the mod without SL werewolves

Exactly

i am unsure if the animals like fox and deer can have their anims overidden; i use a mod that makes ppl and animals watch, and the foxes or deer turn up ok but immediately the flee ai takes over and they run. it seems like thats prioritised above everything els. wouldnt mind some anims for those boar creatures on solstheim tho, and horkers

I use sex lab submit along with my other mods and have creatures enabled and when i encountered a bear i let it beat me i think tried to engage but said mortally wounded and died wondering if i do not have anythign else. i want to use creatues and this is the only mod tha ti have put in that supports a large variety fo creatures instead of various individual ones

Yes I have noticed that automatic submit doesent work half the time in the mod, but make sure you have the option that allows use of creatures in that mod. and to really manually submit you have to have weapon drawn hit couple times then sheat it and beat the player submit button. I havent really got it to work with beastiality before so I recommend something like Enchantress or Random attack where you can allow creatures to take you. :)

Can i ask, where are that house with creatures? ;)

This adds only "things" and animations from various modders, but if you are looking the house from Animal Mansion its just outside Falkreath and another mod called beastial Essence is near Lake Illinalta also near Falkreath. For Hentai creature spells there is a trader in Riverwood selling spellbooks. Other houses with creature I havent run into..

Help, I can't get the canine-family animations to work properly . The dogs, wolves, shepards and death hounds only have schlongs visible, but they won't have sex animations (among others like the Falmer, Atronach, Vampire Lord, Chaurus, etc.). The women are animated.

Also the werewolf lacks his junk.

Mods installed:

FNIS: FNIS, creatures, spells.

SkyUI.

Unofficial patches.

SexLab Framework.

SL MatchMaker.

MoreNastyCritters 7.9.

CHSBHC-BBP-Nude and Jiggly.

PS Universal PC NPC Body Changer.

PS UFBC SG ReTextures Pack.

Brawl Bugs Patch - plugins - modder resource (this may be the wrong one).

SOS.

PapyrusUtilv28.

HornyWolfHoundsSkyrim.

UPDATEDHornyArmoredHuskiesSkyrim.

HornyWolvesSkyrim.

HornyDeathHounds.

GSDWithJudahMod.

UPDATEDHornyBareHuskies.

Creature Features 1 0 4.

Creature Features 1 0 4 Penis Patch.

BestialityAnimationPack.

BestialityExtras.

SexlabNudeCreatures2.2.0.

I had the same issue before I installed the mods after "PS UFBC SG ReTextures Pack" (ie. SOS, papyrusutil, hornywolf, etc. Read top to bottom).

I installed all the other mods because they were mentioned in the requirements for the mods, this included (for the meshes).

Help, please.

If looking for new ideas, what about monsters from water, like tentacles or octopus?

Think: you are crossing a lake, when suddenly something grab your legs from the abyss then ...

sample_fdefdf46b8b5668a4986cc298b850b00.

55116e9a61b6ddbe7dd799d7d95852b2_500.jpg

7.jpg

With Estrus animations, the work could be easy for modders like you, I think?  :)

Not a bad idea. But there seems to be all this focus on just female characters. Why not let herm chars also have some fun. Like

3a98dc8f9050de5d545c298dfc21dd268d52dfafd7e29fe95956f9748b2b97c768941e36e4fa78f12d3ad8822e2b6957e7fde8159eeca360667d1d81

Or would that be to difficult to animate and rig?