[buggy Stuff]

I think I may be having the same issue? Creatures have their schlongs, and using Hentai Creatures to Do the Dirty just results in the creature standing idle with its dick our while my character animates on her own on the floor / in the air.

Did you install using Mod Organizer?

Either way, I can't help you, and seem to have the same issue.

(Also, a link to my thread about my issue with this mod in Tech Support.)

I'm not mod-savvy enough to know what I've done wrong. I've dabbled in coding for stuff like ArmA, and weird computer issues, so I've done as much as I can think of as being logically the problem. But where the root post of this thread says...

Consolidate your FNIS packages/folders in MO or otherwise remove and reinstall them if MO reports .hkx files overwriting within them. Additionally, at the bottom of the main installed mod list there is an "overwrite" listing that's supposed to store all the runtime files that are made/changed when you run things through MO. At some point in a version change with FNIS/MNC/MO the behavior files for the creatures are stored differently so you need to flush out the old ones by double-clicking the "overwrite" and deleting the meshes>actors folder. Rerun FNIS (from MO of course).

... I don't actually understand what it's asking of me.

Attached picture is what happens when I attempt Hentai dragon sexing.

post-295555-0-07095800-1413485052_thumb.jpg

I think I may be having the same issue? Creatures have their schlongs, and using Hentai Creatures to Do the Dirty just results in the creature standing idle with its dick our while my character animates on her own on the floor / in the air.

Did you install using Mod Organizer?

Either way, I can't help you, and seem to have the same issue.

(Also, a link to my thread about my issue with this mod in Tech Support.)

I'm not mod-savvy enough to know what I've done wrong. I've dabbled in coding for stuff like ArmA, and weird computer issues, so I've done as much as I can think of as being logically the problem. But where the root post of this thread says...

Consolidate your FNIS packages/folders in MO or otherwise remove and reinstall them if MO reports .hkx files overwriting within them. Additionally, at the bottom of the main installed mod list there is an "overwrite" listing that's supposed to store all the runtime files that are made/changed when you run things through MO. At some point in a version change with FNIS/MNC/MO the behavior files for the creatures are stored differently so you need to flush out the old ones by double-clicking the "overwrite" and deleting the meshes>actors folder. Rerun FNIS (from MO of course).

... I don't actually understand what it's asking of me.

Attached picture is what happens when I attempt Hentai dragon sexing.

Thank you for the reply. Yeah I used MO for everything. I have tested my game after each single mod installation and have had the same issues persist regardless of what I have done. After I installed the "Brawl patch" I started receiving a message about FNIS not being properly installed or properly running at the beginning of each session, but that hasn't changed anything in my modded game, all the animations that worked still work, all the animations that don't, still don't work. I suspect this message is due to "generate FNIS for users" saying I'm missing benthiclurkerbehavior.hkk, which happened after the "Brawl patch", but that message has had no impact on the modded game except for the message about FNIS not being properly installed... Which again has not had any impact whatsoever on the game; neither good nor bad.

I haven't tried the animation you did in your picture, but hentai dragon works on female NPCs for me. It even has its junk. A lot of the animations are on the other hand either missing or buggy, such as the canines, Vampire Lord, Atronach, Gargoyle, etc. Full list and explanation in spoiler tag:

Partner animations = Only the partner is animated in the sex scene.

No sex animation for X = The creature is not animated in the sex scene.

Ashman: no sex animation, just a dick. The partner has an animation.

Atronach: The partner has an animation, No sex animation for Atronach.

Chaurus: Has a dick, faces the other way during sex scenes and crashed the game,

All canines: Have dicks and partner animations, but the canines have no sex animations.

Draugr: Has a dick and partner animations, Draugr has no sex animations.

Falmer: has a dick and partner animation, Has no sex animations itself.

Dremora: reverse sex roles,

Gargoyle: has a dick and partner animation, No sex animations for Gargoyle.

Lurker: dick and partner animation, No sex animation for Lurker.

Rieklings: dick and partner animation, No sex animation for Riekliengs.

Seeker: only has the partner animation.

Spriggans: partner animation, but no sex animations themselves.

Vampire Lord: dick and partner animation, no animation for VL itself.

Werewofl: has everything except a dick,

Werewoflgal: smaller than the male but doesn't differ in any other way.

What I wrote was just to give more information for anyone reading.

It's kind of funny for me to be relieved by someone else experiencing similar issues to mine, rather than being more concerned about it.

I have a question about SexLabWerewolves. A while ago, I downloaded a mod on a topic called HDT Werewolves. Here is the topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/

This mod made it so I could use the mighty beast body-builder werewolf and it would have the canine dick from Horny Hounds. This was just werewolves.esp in my load order. It also had a female werewolf with six breasts. Does anyone know if I could use this instead of SL Werewolves for this mod? Or are the two kind of interchangeable?

I haven't tried the animation you did in your picture, but hentai dragon works on female NPCs for me. It even has its junk. A lot of the animations are on the other hand either missing or buggy, such as the canines, Vampire Lord, Atronach, Gargoyle, etc.

Huh, weird that some work for you. None of mine seem to work, I just get airhumping dudes and dudettes. And I keep getting 'help' on the thread suggesting that I haven't ticked 'Allow Creature Animations' or don't know how to run FNIS or something. :/ Despite there being screenshots showing that MCM acknowledges the presence of the animations etc, and if I didn't have a clue how to run FNIS then nothing would be playing at all.

If anyone else knows what's going on, here's the debug console results of Billy the Unsuccessful Spiderfucker.

post-295555-0-22252000-1413529213_thumb.jpg

Edited by Revuu

Huh, weird that some work for you. None of mine seem to work, I just get airhumping dudes and dudettes.

ikr. Also, the air humping happens to a lot of my animations (spoiler tag).

I may have to start my own help topic, I'll give you the link to it if I have the time to create a new topic.

Huh, weird that some work for you. None of mine seem to work, I just get airhumping dudes and dudettes.

I may have to start my own help topic, I'll give you the link to it if I have the time to create a new topic.

You DID enable the Critters in the Nude Creatures Menu? If you are using an old savegame the default values might be off.

You DID enable the Critters in the Nude Creatures Menu? If you are using an old savegame the default values might be off.

Yes, I enabled it immediately. What does the default values being off thing mean and how does an old savegame affect it? Would I be better off trying it with a new save completely?

Thank you.

If you are using an old savegame the default values might be off.

I started a new save and I'm still experiencing the same problems as I listed before. I have no idea what the issue could be.

I think I found the solution thanks to this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37859-dogbehaviourhkx-missing-in-fnis/

I merely placed the Unofficial DLC patches above FNIS in the left corner of MO and, so far, everything seems to be working.

Thank you all for the support.

i'm having a strange problem with draugr.  the sex animations seem to start, but the draugr is locked in a slack armed pose while my character goes through the regular animation.  first noticed it during a defeat rape, then tested it with hentai creatures spell.  it doesn't effect other npc's or the majority of other creatures (haven't tested them all but i tried a bunch of the creature spells).  i've tried re-running fnis and that hasn't done anything, anyone have a suggestion?

edit:  sounds like fnis creatures doesn't play well with the mod ultimate combat. 

I'm glad that i'm prolly one of the only people that still uses NMM launcher because i don't trust MO as long as it isn't patched well enough. same with LOOT. It's better to wait a couple of months/weeks before you try new stuff like that.

Im still using Wrye Bash havent got any bad issues with it yet

Help guys!

I have the problem that my summoned creeps wont do anything.

When I talk to them and tell them to "train" nothing happens. No Message (although they are enabled), no animations start (tried several different combinations of option in the mcm menu, nothing seems to do anything).

What could cause it?

Help guys!

I have the problem that my summoned creeps wont do anything.

When I talk to them and tell them to "train" nothing happens. No Message (although they are enabled), no animations start (tried several different combinations of option in the mcm menu, nothing seems to do anything).

What could cause it?

Do you have creature animations enabled in SexLab MCM ?

guys I need help badly.

Every time I try summon a werewolf via hentai I ctd all the time.

I used LOOT, wrye and TESVEdit and everything is all clear.

The hentai creatures one in TESVEdit is flagged yellow but not sure if that's what's causing the ctd's, nor would I know how to actually solve the problem.

I have just under 120 mods at the moment and I even have the SSME in case it was a memory issue.

I don't use an ENB.

I literally got my computer custom made like 2 months ago so I know it's not about my specs.

I even installed werewolves 2.1 just to see if it helps but nothing, every time I summon a werewolf I ctd straight away.

I would post my skyrim mods load order here but I don't know how to actually find a list without looking at it and typing all my mods manually in their load order.  I do have my papyrus log so I don't know if you want me to copy and paste it here because it seems kind of long.

Any possible suggestions?

I did update sexlab framework but I also made sure to reset animation registry too after successfully upgrading my SL framework.

Everything else works fine except the werewolves which is normally fine with me but there is a quest I have to do where I have to kill a bandit leader to become thane and the bandit is in the same dungeon you find a werewolf so of course I ctd every time I try enter.

guys I need help badly.

The hentai creatures one in TESVEdit is flagged yellow but not sure if that's what's causing the ctd's, nor would I know how to actually solve the problem.

I have just under 120 mods at the moment and I even have the SSME in case it was a memory issue.

I don't use an ENB.

I literally got my computer custom made like 2 months ago so I know it's not about my specs.

I even installed werewolves 2.1 just to see if it helps but nothing, every time I summon a werewolf I ctd straight away.

I would post my skyrim mods load order here but I don't know how to actually find a list without looking at it and typing all my mods manually in their load order.  I do have my papyrus log so I don't know if you want me to copy and paste it here because it seems kind of long.

I did update sexlab framework but I also made sure to reset animation registry too after successfully upgrading my SL framework.

Everything else works fine except the werewolves which is normally fine with me but there is a quest I have to do where I have to kill a bandit leader to become thane and the bandit is in the same dungeon you find a werewolf so of course I ctd every time I try enter.

I think it might be skeleton issue, SOS did somthing to werewolfs in last update. Disable werewolfs in sos plexus menu, fiddle with skeleton mods or check out "mighty beasts" mod. One of those might help you. I also had ctd evertime i saw werewolf and it turned out i didn't overiten right skeleton when intsalling sos and mightbeasts.

If you haven't seen it already, you should check out this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?

Overhauls the wolves meshes and textures and it's awesome. Added the genitals myself already, it's easy copy-pasting in nifskope and the new mesh is awesome.

Dentarr, Would you be able to stick the penises and make these models working as a wolf replacer?

True wolves of Skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?

Would be....AWESOME as a wolf replacer.

Could ask GrimReaper to share his mesh edits?

Mod author seems pretty okay with edits and I didn't see anything in the rules here about it, so I'll go ahead and share mine. I'll clear this post if it's not ok though.

5dFWwwD.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!WNNlSTrD!Yb0RU0XufUoxqeIuZucGM9lTJrDNjnfp3crwb5VSRaM, or attached

Just copy/replace it into your data dir.

If you want the custom textures from True Wolves you'll have to install that beforehand of course, these are just the meshes. I'd recommend keeping the colors as close to vanilla as possible though, as that's what the junk is textured after and i just straight up copy pasted it. Personally I prefer the vanilla textures over True Wolves' photo-references anyway.

truewolfdicks.rar

guys I need help badly.

I don't use an ENB.

I think it might be skeleton issue, SOS did somthing to werewolfs in last update. Disable werewolfs in sos plexus menu, fiddle with skeleton mods or check out "mighty beasts" mod. One of those might help you. I also had ctd evertime i saw werewolf and it turned out i didn't overiten right skeleton when intsalling sos and mightbeasts.

Awesome and thanks for the reply.

I downloaded and installed mighty beasts and had it overwrite the skeletons that SoS released and it's all fixed now :)

Thanks again!!

If you haven't seen it already, you should check out this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?

Overhauls the wolves meshes and textures and it's awesome. Added the genitals myself already, it's easy copy-pasting in nifskope and the new mesh is awesome.

Dentarr, Would you be able to stick the penises and make these models working as a wolf replacer?

True wolves of Skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?

Would be....AWESOME as a wolf replacer.

Could ask GrimReaper to share his mesh edits?

Mod author seems pretty okay with edits and I didn't see anything in the rules here about it, so I'll go ahead and share mine. I'll clear this post if it's not ok though.

https://mega.co.nz/#!WNNlSTrD!Yb0RU0XufUoxqeIuZucGM9lTJrDNjnfp3crwb5VSRaM

Just copy/replace it into your data dir.

If you want the custom textures from True Wolves you'll have to install that beforehand of course, these are just the meshes. I'd recommend keeping the colors as close to vanilla as possible though, as that's what the junk is textured after and i just straight up copy pasted it. Personally I prefer the vanilla textures over True Wolves' photo-references anyway.

Thank you very much, I will test it at home today:)