Hello umm..i having an issue idk what is causeing it, but i don't get the cue to talk to the dog. I just get the normal bark animation from the vanilla game.. any idea why this is happening..or is that normal?

The reason swmas asked which Dog do You mean is because only Hentai Summons have a "Dialogue" Option. More Nasty Critters is a combination of many of the Mods that added Beastiality to Skyrim, but other Mods are required to initiate Sex, like Sexlab Matchmaker, Sexlab Aroused Creatures, Submit, Defeat, etc...

In My Game only "Are You interested in Restraints" will show up when talking to a non-human NPC.

Does any one know how to fix the constant boner for wolves I Dont have any file in the Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf folder but the wolf have a penis any way so I have no Idea what going on. sorry for asking the same thing over and over I dont want the wolves in skyrim to be running around with constant erection I want it to only get an erection when playing animations. I have tried to reinstalled MNC and sexlab1.59c to no help 

You have the console, click on a Wolf and See what Mods are affecting the Wolf. 

When You cleaned out Your meshes\actors\canine, did You delete everything?

If You used Mod Organiser or Wrye Bash to add Mods to Skyrim, removing the Mod(s) that is causing Your problem would be a few Mouse Clicks.

Well the only mod that are affecting the wolf are phenderix magic evolved but that mod don't add any meshes at all as it is a magic mod that adds more spells fore example to summon a wolf. and yes I did delete every thing from meshes\actors\canine I don't use mod organiser or wrye bash to install mods to skyrim I use Nexus mod manager 

i hate to say it, but nexus mod manager doesnt necessarily delete the files. i notice when i uninstall and delete an old more nasty critters, then install the latest one from the archive i downloaded, at some point NMM always asks to overwrite a file and funnily enough, its always saying there is already a wolf file there do i want to overwrite. i say yes to all at that point. from this i deduce that NMM might not have actually deleted the old files from the skyrim folder.

and to those who constantly say, 'if you had MO its only a few clicks to delete, you can set up 200 skyrim versions where each only runs a unique combo of mods and switch between them.....(etc ad nauseum)', i will say some things:

1st NMM for all its faults is easy to run, and understand. i want to mod and play skyrim not mod and play with MO and occasionally do some skyrim when i get bored with MO.

2nd, i NEVER trust anything that demands everything is run from it. i CAN run skse from NMM but i dont. thats not possible with MO as i understand it.

3rd, for all its supposed benefits, it takes far too long to learn how to use MO properly, and the consequences of failure i suspect are catastrophic; and i dont want to waste time verifying skyrim and redownloading gb of files to fix it if something goes wrong in the hideously complex, megalomaniacal MO.

4th, i run skyrim on laptop. its a good laptop, not a top gaming one, but enough to run skyrim on high settings. but i prefer to close everything else to play. i would close steam if i could do that and still run the game, i DONT need extra and non necessary programs like MO having to hang around glomming up cpu (i have plenty of ram to spare) as this would likely impact fps even if only in a small way. as example, i get good fps on 1360x768 on the laptop screen but it drops to same 10-15 fps i had on the old dell laptop if i put it on the tv at 1920x1080p. so while it runs skyrim fine with just steam and skyrim and the normal win 8.1 stuff, i dont keep NMM open. MO unless i am mistaken HAS to run in the background all the time. not everyone games on a high power 50 core supercooled intel i6000 latest top end graphics 1tb ram 5x1tb hdd system. (ok that cpu and system dont exist yet but you get my point; high end performance intel quad core 3+Ghz etc etc). less is more (fps) in our case).

short version. MO is too complicated and too demanding, would take too much of my time to learn, when i want to mod and PLAY skyrim, not mess around for ages until it all works in MO and then have no time to play skyrim because real life. NMM is far simpler to understand, less intimidating to learn, does a job, and while not perfect, it means i can actually change a mod and play without needing lots of software in the background to do it. and im a little irritated by people who go on and on 'use MO'. i say to you, stop driving your real life normal car (auto) as thats the vehicular equivalent of NMM, and go get a formula one car because thats MO, and thats what you are telling us over and over to get.

i hate to say it, but nexus mod manager doesnt necessarily delete the files. i notice when i uninstall and delete an old more nasty critters, then install the latest one from the archive i downloaded, at some point NMM always asks to overwrite a file and funnily enough, its always saying there is already a wolf file there do i want to overwrite. i say yes to all at that point. from this i deduce that NMM might not have actually deleted the old files from the skyrim folder.

and to those who constantly say, 'if you had MO its only a few clicks to delete, you can set up 200 skyrim versions where each only runs a unique combo of mods and switch between them.....(etc ad nauseum)', i will say some things:

1st NMM for all its faults is easy to run, and understand. i want to mod and play skyrim not mod and play with MO and occasionally do some skyrim when i get bored with MO.

2nd, i NEVER trust anything that demands everything is run from it. i CAN run skse from NMM but i dont. thats not possible with MO as i understand it.

3rd, for all its supposed benefits, it takes far too long to learn how to use MO properly, and the consequences of failure i suspect are catastrophic; and i dont want to waste time verifying skyrim and redownloading gb of files to fix it if something goes wrong in the hideously complex, megalomaniacal MO.

4th, i run skyrim on laptop. its a good laptop, not a top gaming one, but enough to run skyrim on high settings. but i prefer to close everything else to play. i would close steam if i could do that and still run the game, i DONT need extra and non necessary programs like MO having to hang around glomming up cpu (i have plenty of ram to spare) as this would likely impact fps even if only in a small way. as example, i get good fps on 1360x768 on the laptop screen but it drops to same 10-15 fps i had on the old dell laptop if i put it on the tv at 1920x1080p. so while it runs skyrim fine with just steam and skyrim and the normal win 8.1 stuff, i dont keep NMM open. MO unless i am mistaken HAS to run in the background all the time. not everyone games on a high power 50 core supercooled intel i6000 latest top end graphics 1tb ram 5x1tb hdd system. (ok that cpu and system dont exist yet but you get my point; high end performance intel quad core 3+Ghz etc etc). less is more (fps) in our case).

short version. MO is too complicated and too demanding, would take too much of my time to learn, when i want to mod and PLAY skyrim, not mess around for ages until it all works in MO and then have no time to play skyrim because real life. NMM is far simpler to understand, less intimidating to learn, does a job, and while not perfect, it means i can actually change a mod and play without needing lots of software in the background to do it. and im a little irritated by people who go on and on 'use MO'. i say to you, stop driving your real life normal car (auto) as thats the vehicular equivalent of NMM, and go get a formula one car because thats MO, and thats what you are telling us over and over to get.

* clap * *clap* WOOOOOT!!! Bravo!

No but seriously that's exactly what i think about MO too. If it still works well enough doesn't mean you have to suddenly switch over to something else. btw what laptop do you use exactly? I'm about to buy a new laptop since this one is already 3 years old and it's just a simple notebook that still runs windows 7 with 6 gb of ram and an AMD dual-core E1-1200.

sincerely a fellow NMM user that doesn't like MO either :D

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated :).

Answering your objections:

Looking at the running processes in Windows with the game running I see NO Mod Organizer executable at all. I see Skyrim (599.3 MB), Enbhost (930.9 MB) and 4 Steam apps (49.8 MB total). I don't see any process hiding in the background at all so there doesn't appear to be a memory hit of any significance with MO.

As for your other complaints, MO doesn't recognize and install mods quite as well as NMM but it's really easy to select Manual install and explicitly find the folder level in the mod that should be named "data" but sometimes is not. There's a LOT more you CAN do but installing mods that MO doesn't quite recognize isn't really any harder than that.

The big difference in learning MO is that MO has a list of ESP/ESM files just like NMM but also has a second list of mods. The priority of the ESP/ESM list is exactly the same as in NMM while the priority of the Mod listing side is where you decide which mod wins in the case of file conflicts. Again you can do a LOT more but you don't really need to.

Lastly a catastrophe is what you eventually end up with for a DATA folder when using NMM, completely screw up with MO and your base Data folder is still intact and unaltered.

Seriously though, wait until you find yourself with the next NMM induced DATA folder catastrophe and try MO then. If your game is working now then Play It while it still works and ignore silly arguments about which mod manager to use because right now you are committed to the one you have and it IS pointless to change while its still working.

I actually run MO on an external HDD. The Skyrim installation on my PC is the default vanilla (totally no mods). The nice thing about it is that I can simply carry my HDD to any PC (I have one on campus and one at home) and instantly run Skyrim with all the mods I've placed in MO.

I used to need to copy and paste the entire Skyrim directory to transfer mods between 2 PCs, but now I can maintain an easy vanilla installation. Interesting huh? :P

terrorofmorrowind : i bought an hp pavilion 15-n268sa. it has 8gb ram, AMD A10 5745M quad core 2.1ghz, but the dual graphics means it uses the integrated 8610G graphics as well as the 8670M 2gb vram gpu. its sort of based on crossfire but it seems to work fine for me without any of the problems people mentioned with crossfire in the past. of course bear in mind i had a dell with 4gb ram and only the celeron 887 dual core 1.5ghz before and the integrated intel hd graphics before. so its a giant leap in improvement over that. i couldnt advise on price since its only about £350 on the day as it was on sale. it does a nice job on high settings with some tweaks to distances for people and objects.

and if i had had an extra 200 i would likely have bought an hp envy which had a slightly better spec gpu in. but i been playing with my graphics settings lately, setting things to ultra, bumping up distances in game with the display settings, see if i can still enjoy when lost a bit of fps.

oh and sorry all for the rant earlier i was just seeing MO MO MO in thread after thread that day  :lol:

Is it supposed for the skeletons use the same animations of the zombies? 

because they don't have genitalia, since there is no bone there. Shouldn't be better to use a rough foreplay for them like a liking (will seems like they are biting) or fingering, or firsting. Some of this are already made in sexlab or non sexlab animations.

Is it supposed for the skeletons use the same animations of the zombies? 

because they don't have genitalia, since there is no bone there. Shouldn't be better to use a rough foreplay for them like a liking (will seems like they are biting) or fingering, or firsting. Some of this are already made in sexlab or non sexlab animations.

Or...

Someone , with skills, could make them use , either a ghost penis / female strapon...

I can answer this.

You either have one of the following:

• you have manually installed a mod through copy and paste.

• you have installed another mod which shares a similar filename in the install directory (probably your case).

When you click "overwrite", NMM backs up your overwitten files to a folder on your default drive, ie. C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Install Info\overwrites. When you install, the mod makes a note of what you have installed, what it is overwriting and what folder it is in. It then creates a duplicate path in the overwrites folder so that when you then uninstall, it puts the origial overwritten file back. It does this so that if you have two mods which share similar files, if you remove one mod, the other mod can still function as it stil, has it's required files.

So it's not deleting files at all. It's keeping back ups for you. Hence it's title of "Manager", ^^

ahh i think i see what might have happened. i may have installed an earlier MNC over its previous version instead of deleting? sounds like nmm auto backed up the previous version instead of just overwriting but im sure i clicked overwrite. OR i may have leftovers from when i had some of the mods included with mnc also installed separately when i was unsure what mods i needed installed. back then horses had two mods fighting to animate them leaving them looking like statue horses rocking a bit. when i uninstalled the single mods i didnt uninstall anything mnc had overwritten so i said no. i guess that sort of problem.

ahh i think i see what might have happened. i may have installed an earlier MNC over its previous version instead of deleting? sounds like nmm auto backed up the previous version instead of just overwriting but im sure i clicked overwrite. OR i may have leftovers from when i had some of the mods included with mnc also installed separately when i was unsure what mods i needed installed. back then horses had two mods fighting to animate them leaving them looking like statue horses rocking a bit. when i uninstalled the single mods i didnt uninstall anything mnc had overwritten so i said no. i guess that sort of problem.

As said, even if you click overwrite, it backs up the file you have overwritten then when you remove the mod which overwrote the file it puts the original file back in. See below. Overwrite WILL create a back up. So it's not a TRUE overwrite.

Also remember, some mods share files. Ie, Horny Wolves Of Skyrim has a wolf.dds and so does More Nasty Critters. If you isntalled for example Horny Wolves of Skyrim, that wolf.dds will be added first. If you then install MNC. it's wolf.dds will overwrite the Horny Wolves one. NMM will back that one up so that if you uninstall MNC, it will put the old wolf.dds back in for Horny Wolves of Skyrim. If it didn't, you would have a missing texture unless you uninstalled and reinstalled Horny Wolves again.

More information. → http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=996510

I would like to know you will be updated if so, when

Patience dear user. The modder is a real person with a real life. All modders appreciate your excitement but please don't rush us. They will update when they can. In the mean time, you can do to the download page for this mod and click "Follow this file" under the green download button and when Dentarr updates, you will get a notification when you log in next to your username at the top (where the little yellow bell icon is).

Anyone else having problem with 7.11 animation not playing? I can see it it sexlab togle menu but game plays old animations and skip the new one. Also if i target wolf/dog and try to play it from animation editor the play option is greyed out. Looks like game doesn't recognize wolf and dogs as proper actors for the animation.

Just a quick note, when I tested the newest version it appeared the dog/wolf animations provided in MNC had somehow lost the "canine" tag, which seems to be what Apropos currently looks for.  Other than no apropos messages showing for MNC canine animations, everything worked just fine.