I have a question about the Hentai Creatures mod;  specifically about what happens to 'dismissed' creatures.  So far, I have only used this to summon Judah. Everything appears to be working correctly (except me wouldn't follow me into Whiterun), but I wondered where he would go if dismissed? Does he simply disappear from the game (that's what 'banished' should do, right?), wander around aimlessly, or proceed to a designated location?

Hello guys, i've got problem with information on left up a screen in game, there is e.g. "Too height/Friend add to team" or something like that, but this time, when i download the actual version of the mod, i got spam of messages like "Player Raped by ashman", but not heppen more. Srsly, when i played one hours in real time, this messages was still spamming in left up screen. Can you help figure out this shit?

PS: Sorry for my poor english, but i hope you understand what i mean .

Hello guys, i've got problem with information on left up a screen in game, there is e.g. "Too height/Friend add to team" or something like that, but this time, when i download the actual version of the mod, i got spam of messages like "Player Raped by ashman", but not heppen more. Srsly, when i played one hours in real time, this messages was still spamming in left up screen. Can you help figure out this shit? PS: Sorry for my poor english, but i hope you understand what i mean .

Try using the script errors banish all option in the hentai creatures MCM

Two quick questions:

1: In 3 and 4 Falmer gangbangs, only one Falmer has a penis! 

2. How do I trigger RieklingDouble ? Defeat doesn't seem to know about that animation?

Thanks!

Defeat should trigger Riekling Double

But do you have any luck triggering any Ash spawn with Defeat?

It seems, the spider animations never work for me. I'm using:

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50

- UNPB REDUX PROJECT (previously 7B Bombshell)

I always see something like this:

LXN92P8.jpg

I have similar misalignments with the Chaurus animations. Any ideas?? :-/

Two quick questions:

1: In 3 and 4 Falmer gangbangs, only one Falmer has a penis! 

2. How do I trigger RieklingDouble ? Defeat doesn't seem to know about that animation?

Thanks!

Defeat should trigger Riekling Double

But do you have any luck triggering any Ash spawn with Defeat?

Yes, Ashspawn triggered before with a slightly older version of Defeat than current. I have not done any Dragonborn DLC testing with the latest version.

Regarding Falmer - I suspect that slnc (part of MNC now) is not getting the nude suits for all of the particular falmer variants (I think there are 6 iirc).

So I have made the following local change and will be following my log file output:

Armor Function getFalmerNudeSuit(Actor creature)
	Armor retval = none
	Armor skinBase = creature.getLeveledActorBase().getSkin()
	if skinBase == SkinFalmer
		retval = slncFalmerMaleNaked
	elseif skinBase == SkinFalmer01
		retval = slncFalmerMale01Naked
	elseif skinBase == SkinFalmer02
		retval = slncFalmerMale02Naked
	elseif skinBase == SkinFalmer03
		retval = slncFalmerMale03Naked
	elseif skinBase == SkinFalmer04
		retval = slncFalmerMale04Naked
	elseif skinBase == SkinFalmer05
		retval = slncFalmerMale05Naked
	elseif skinBase == SkinFalmer06
		retval = slncFalmerMale06Naked
	else
		retval = slncFalmerMaleNaked
	endif
	If retval
		Debug.Trace("Found nude suit for falmer " + creature.getLeveledActorBase().GetName())
	else
		Debug.Trace("Unable to find nude suit for falmer " + creature.getLeveledActorBase().GetName())
	EndIf
	return retval
EndFunction

Yes, Ashspawn triggered before with a slightly older version of Defeat than current. I have not done any Dragonborn DLC testing with the latest version.

Regarding Falmer - I suspect that slnc (part of MNC now) is not getting the nude suits for all of the particular falmer variants (I think there are 6 iirc).

So I have made the following local change and will be following my log file output:

Spoke too soon, just did a quick test both Double Riekling and any Ash spawn animstion aren't triggering for me with Defeat. Newest version of Defeat, MNC, and Sexlab.

Edit: make that lots of stuff seems wonky in Dragonborn DLC. Single Riekling can trigger fairly reliably on follower, have yet to see double, but strangely enough glitching a lot for PC with Defeat, that's probably an issue outside of MNC tho. Or maybe it is having a hard time loading up the multi actor animation when it detects multiple enemy.

There's something very unusual about the free cam hot key for Sexlab too, it seems to be able to toggle enemies response with attacking or stop attacking while player is down. I have no idea what is the logic behind it.

Have you tried clearing/cleaning sexlab and resetting everything? I ask because I had some major alignment issues like that one and doing that fixed mine.

Is this an answer of my post? If so, I'll try it ...again.

If you want charus to look right you need to disable "even actors hight" in sexlab framework. Spiders problem is that sexlab uses animation for "giant spiders" when using small spider model, sadly theres no fix to that and its been that way since i remmber.

Have you tried clearing/cleaning sexlab and resetting everything? I ask because I had some major alignment issues like that one and doing that fixed mine.

Is this an answer of my post? If so, I'll try it ...again.

Yes, I just seen your post and I know the one time I had major alignment issues like that, resetting sexlab fixed it. Wasn't sure if you had tried it or not.

My undead animations e.g draugr ashman ain't working... they just stand there.

And I didn't find any conflicts/overrides in MO either.

Did you allow for creature animations in SexLab?

Yeah. Every thing worked fine after I moved fnis way down the mod list but this meant I allowed it to overwrite some of my other mods.

Yeah. Every thing worked fine after I moved fnis way down the mod list but this meant I allowed it to overwrite some of my other mods.

Weird. FNIS is near the top of mine and gives no trouble there, and MO doesn't show any conflicts of consequence (just overwrites some Dawnguard and Dragonborn behaviors).

The animation jittering happens to me with wolves and horses, only with certain animations. Sometime the hooves even sink into the ground. Repositioning during animation seems to fix it.

Maybe it's the extra animations that are added for wolves and horses?

I have some update on this. I realized the wolves flickering only happens if free camera is enabled in Sexlab or if I switch to free camera during an animation by tfc in the  console.

Weird. FNIS is near the top of mine and gives no trouble there, and MO doesn't show any conflicts of consequence (just overwrites some Dawnguard and Dragonborn behaviors).

Yeah I found its a conflict with Ultimate Combat which changes Giant, Falmer and draugr animations.

So, I hate asking for help, but I have got no where in the past 4+ hours of troubleshooting. No matter what I do no creatures have a penis, they are sheathed/non-existent. I've tried Nude Creatures, Creature Feature, Bestiality Extras, and MNC and I cant get any of them to properly render any creature penises once the SL animations begin. I've followed all the installation instructions and required mods.

To be fair I just found out about SL today, I've got pretty much everything else working I've tried, everything but the bestiality mods.

I'm playing on base Skyrim without any DLC installed (Yes I've removed the DLC related .esps)

If anyone has had this issue or a similar one, I would be incredibly grateful as I'm at a loss.

Current Mod order is:

Skyrim

Update

Unoffic Skyrim Patch

Sexlab

SL Aroused

SoS - core

Hres1

Hres2

Hres3

SkyUi

Properweaponscale

Brawl BugsCE

SoS-VectorPlexus muscle

SL Matchmaker

SoS

SoS -Smurf

Racemenu

Racemenu Pluggin

Racemenu PLugginXPMSE

SL Submit

SoS-VectorPlexus regular

SL Aroused Creatures

SoS-Shop

SL Animal Sex

FNISspels

MoreNastyCritters

SL Nude Creatures

If anyone has insight....I am eager to hear it :)

PS: Should be noted that I've only tried with Wolves, Giants, and Horses. (And yes I've reset the SL Anim Registry, and made certain all needed boxes were checked) I should also add that the animations play through fine...but they are not quite so nice without the penis :P

Also, I'm using NMM, though I've also added in the textures/Meshes/scripts manually when I couldn't get it to work with NMM alone. NMM is now mostly just for the load order.

Edited by Goliith