Guest Plastrader

Congratulations to you and the animators!

I made one mistake when installing the mod.

I followed the instructions to the letter, was extra careful with the load order.

CTD before the main menu loaded.

My problem was that I didn't read the FAQ until later:

Q:
Does this work without Dawnguard or Dragonborn
A:
Partially. Enable MoreNastyCritters.esp and SexlabNudeCreatures.esp if you only have the base game.
Additionally enable SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp if you have Dragonborn. Enable SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp if you have Dawnguard.
If you have both you can also enable HentaiCreatures.esp

Looking at it now I should have known that DG = Dawnguard and DB = Dragonborn.

As I don't have those DLC my game crashed, also the HentaiCreatures.esp made it crash, I guess it requires both DLC.

I hope there will be more animations available in a foreseeable future!

I just wish I knew how to animate and contribute to this and other animations.

Hey. Let First Start Off With Saying That This Is One KickAss Mod, However, Would It Be Possible Make Addon/Compatibility Patch For This Mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23775/?) It Is One The Best Vampire Lord Re-textures I've Ever Seen, If Not Thats Fine Too...

I Would It Do Myself, But I Don't Have Technical Know How To Even Start

If it's just a retexture it should work without problems, i played around with the textures some time ago and now i have different one for male and female werewolfs.

Just curious if anyone else is getting this issue. I was testing some stuff and on some of the newer wolf animation the consensual ones the wolf flickers a lot during the animation. So far that is the only one I have seen this in but it does it every time. Anyone know what might be the cause?

Just curious if anyone else is getting this issue. I was testing some stuff and on some of the newer wolf animation the consensual ones the wolf flickers a lot during the animation. So far that is the only one I have seen this in but it does it every time. Anyone know what might be the cause?

I just figured it was because the ground was uneven.

on another note: I noticed that the regular charus have their equipment but the charus reapers are missing theirs.

on another note: I noticed that the regular charus have their equipment but the charus reapers are missing theirs.

Maybe but I am only seeing it with certain animation so far only the wolves.

Maybe but I am only seeing it with certain animation so far only the wolves.

I notice it with the wolfs and deathhounds... though I think I'm gonna test out all the dogs now.... because.... i'm curious....yeah that's it I'm curious  ;)

edit: I went in the qasmoke room and did not notice any jittery, so I think it happens if your not on flat ground

Does anybody know of a mod that adds female werewolves to the encounter leveled lists?  It seems a shame that the only way to see Dayelyte's awesome animations is to buy a pet. =/

Doesnt it work if you point to them with the console and then type sexchange?

The point of leveled lists is that they just spawn as encounters in normal gameplay.  Presumably, Aela isn't the only female werewolf in Tamriel.

While I understand Bethesda going with only a "unisex" model and strictly male leveled NPCs for the sake of getting their product out the door, this seems like an oversight that modders should have corrected a while ago.

Does anybody know of a mod that adds female werewolves to the encounter leveled lists?  It seems a shame that the only way to see Dayelyte's awesome animations is to buy a pet. =/

The point of leveled lists is that they just spawn as encounters in normal gameplay.  Presumably, Aela isn't the only female werewolf in Tamriel.

While I understand Bethesda going with only a "unisex" model and strictly male leveled NPCs for the sake of getting their product out the door, this seems like an oversight that modders should have corrected a while ago.

Actually Bethesda went to the ultimate in lazy and made all non-playable races as all male, they only needed half as many texture sets that way. Even the female looking Draugr are marked as male in the CK.

Werewolves they made non-sexual so they only needed one set of meshes, an act they repeated with Vampire Lords. Odd considering how they blew their own horn about being the first game to allow same sex weddings but in reality that "feature" really only consisted of NOT adding sex value checks to the affected dialogs. In other words it was easier to not add the checks and pat themselves on the backs than to add the checks (and have someone else create a mod to remove them).

Actually Bethesda went to the ultimate in lazy and made all non-playable races as all male, they only needed half as many texture sets that way. Even the female looking Draugr are marked as male in the CK.

Werewolves they made non-sexual so they only needed one set of meshes, an act they repeated with Vampire Lords. Odd considering how they blew their own horn about being the first game to allow same sex weddings but in reality that "feature" really only consisted of NOT adding sex value checks to the affected dialogs. In other words it was easier to not add the checks and pat themselves on the backs than to add the checks (and have someone else create a mod to remove them).

I don't recall anyone at Bethesda Softworks claiming that Skyrim was the first game to allow same sex marriage. Maybe they said that it was the first Elder Scrolls game to allow as much. If they did,it is accurate. If not,then they completely ignored the Fable series and the Sims series which allowed same sex marriage long before Skyrim went gold.

Though the marking of all monsters and animals(even cows,for goodness sake) as male may have been excessively miserly when it comes to time(which equals money for a business) and resources(disc space,mostly),the Creation Kit itself came through by even giving the option to create separate female versions of the non-playable races without the borderline magic rituals required to change gendered enemy spawn lists in,say, Grand Theft Auto 4.

I do hope that they don't fall back on user correction of such oversights in the future just because the Creation Kit exists.

Question what MCM menus should I have with this mod? I have Sexlab Nude creatures and Hentai creatures. Should there be a more nasty creatures menu or not?

There is not a third MCM Menu for More Nasty Critters, the two You have in MCM are correct :D

Thanks, was worried I screwed up the load order some how lol.

I've done everything with instruction, but I have a small problem. There is no hentai creatures spells in my magic menu. Is there a way to activate them manually or I did something wrong? MCM menus loaded with no errors, there is a message that Hentai Creatures Spells was added, but it's greyout...

@ sasek

Hi, you have to buy the Spells from Valerius in Riverwood. The Merchant that gave you the Golden Claw Quest. You can also get all the Spells for free by checking the box in the MCM-menu. It`s the: "Dump Spells on you" thingie (but ofc. you won`t because Valerius has ten kids to feed and you`re not a cheap bum, are you ? :P ).

If this doesn`t work then i don`t know.

Hey guys, I'm trying to get things working with Mod Organizer (which seems to be much more difficult than NMM, so not sure why I switched)

The problem I'm running into now is that none of the creatures animate except the trolls, and when I run FNIS I get:

"ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx'"

Which confuses me, because I found a post in this thread that said it was a problem with MO that got fixed... only it's not fixed... did it get re-broken in a new MO update or something?

Hey guys, I'm trying to get things working with Mod Organizer (which seems to be much more difficult than NMM, so not sure why I switched)

The problem I'm running into now is that none of the creatures animate except the trolls, and when I run FNIS I get:

"ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx'"

Which confuses me, because I found a post in this thread that said it was a problem with MO that got fixed... only it's not fixed... did it get re-broken in a new MO update or something?

Make sure Your Priorities in the Left Pane are close to Your Load Order in the Right Pane of Mod Organiser, Any Mod that has an ESM File should be placed in the same Order as the ESM Files appear after running LOOT.

You want FNIS Creatures to have a higher Priority than FNIS Behaviour Files. If FNIS Behaviour Files is Mod 37, then Creatures should be Mod 38.

Priority is what controls Installation Order in Mod Organiser. Install Order controls what gets used in the Game, a retexture of Armor should be placed after the Armor Mod, TBBP Meshes need to be placed after the Armor Mod, etc...

I have not had any problems with using FNIS and Mod Organiser except for Mod Organiser not always pointing to the correct FNIS Generator, I had to set the executable twice when upgrading from 5.1.1 to the 5.2.1 Beta of FNIS :blink: