you need to add more monsters in this game please and also have 2 horses gang bang and dog blow job as well that be a bad ass as well one horse humps the other one gets a blow job here if you go to this website this is were I got the Idea at https://e621.net/post/show/525118/3d-animated-argonian-balls-bestiality-breasts-cava

I hope you add more things that would be awesome! and bad ass if you could :) Also I still don't got no dragon penis when it fucks here I show you idk why not please help me :) it looks werid with out no penis there a File for it so you can see it for your slef

God damn , that animation is fucking awesome :)

you need to add more monsters in this game please and also have 2 horses gang bang and dog blow job as well that be a bad ass as well one horse humps the other one gets a blow job here if you go to this website this is were I got the Idea at https://e621.net/post/show/525118/3d-animated-argonian-balls-bestiality-breasts-cava

I hope you add more things that would be awesome! and bad ass if you could :) Also I still don't got no dragon penis when it fucks here I show you idk why not please help me :) it looks werid with out no penis there a File for it so you can see it for your slef

God damn , that animation is fucking awesome :)

Very amazing and hot... personally wouldn't mind seeing a wolf/dog double penetration vaginal and anal at same time, would be great <3

*EDIT*

Also came up with an idea, not sure if I should post it here or somewhere else, but I thought it'd be neat for a sex scene that some sort of small slippery creature, slugs or eels (in water) crawl inside the vagina and/or anus, and could do the same flag as orgasm at the end of the scene so as to trigger belly nodes to inflate or something like that, sorry I know it's a bit vague just thought something crawling/slithering inside the pc/npc's would be really hot :P

Got it 100% fixed with MO! (And Sexlab 1.59) Dentarr I'd appreciate changing my MO section of the FAQ to:

In the main installed mod list make sure the latest FNIS package is lower in the file order (i.e. "FNIS Behavior 5.1.1" is AFTER "FNIS Creature Pack 5.1") to give it a higher file priority.  Additionally, at the bottom of the main installed mod list there is an "overwrite" listing that stores all the runtime files that are made/changed when you run things through MO. At some point in a version change with FNIS/MNC/MO the behavior files for the creatures are stored differently so you need to flush out the old ones by double-clicking the "overwrite" and deleting the meshes>actors folder. Rerun FNIS (from MO of course).

My realization with FNIS package order also means FNIS Creature pack 5.1 shouldn't overwrite any FNIS Behavior 5.1.1 files if installed afterwards or it should be installed first with manual or NMM installations.  The FNIS author apparently updated several creature behavior files but just added them to the main FNIS behavior 5.1.1 instead of into an updated FNIS Creature Pack.  A quick search of this thread seems that nobody has really talked about FNIS package installation order/overwriting on here which may be an issue for many.

I had creatures installed in the same folder as FNIS Behavior, trying to keep various mods together as much as possible.

Well be sure that you didn't overwrite the FNIS Behavior files with the Creature pack.

@Dentarr: Thank you

My realization with FNIS package order also means FNIS Creature pack 5.1 shouldn't overwrite any FNIS Behavior 5.1.1 files if installed afterwards or it should be installed first with manual or NMM installations.  The FNIS author apparently updated several creature behavior files but just added them to the main FNIS behavior 5.1.1 instead of into an updated FNIS Creature Pack.  A quick search of this thread seems that nobody has really talked about FNIS package installation order/overwriting on here which may be an issue for many.

Huh?

There is not one Creatures file in the FNIS Behaviors 5.1.1 upload. And therefor no issue.

And there is no need to observe any installation order between those two.

Huh?

There is not one Creatures file in the FNIS Behaviors 5.1.1 upload. And therefor no issue.

And there is no need to observe any installation order between those two.

Thanks for pointing that out.  The behavior files I was seeing were FNIS generated.(!!)  Turns out MO is letting generateFNISforusers.exe dump FNIS behavior files into the topmost FNIS package in the MO list (and not the "overwrite" folder as it's supposed to).  It becomes a problem if the FNIS packages ever get flipped around in file priority since the topmost files are lower priority so all the sudden all your FNIS generated files are always being overriden by your old ones.  Well glad that's solved!

Best way to avoid an issue is to consolidate FNIS packages in MO.  Otherwise never flip the order.

Dentarr if you'd like yet another update for the MO FAQ- short of nuking it/MO/me from orbit:

Consolidate your FNIS packages/folders in MO or otherwise remove and reinstall them if MO reports .hkx files overwriting within them.  Additionally, at the bottom of the main installed mod list there is an "overwrite" listing that's supposed to store all the runtime files that are made/changed when you run things through MO. At some point in a version change with FNIS/MNC/MO the behavior files for the creatures are stored differently so you need to flush out the old ones by double-clicking the "overwrite" and deleting the meshes>actors folder. Rerun FNIS (from MO of course).  Consolidating FNIS packages in MO is recommended as MO has been changing how it handles where it lets FNIS put generated behavior (.hkx) files.

This should technically still work even if the MO developer continues to monkey with how it interacts with generateFNISforusers.exe in future MO updates.

found a incompatibliy. if u use the automaticvariants mod then u have to disable horses or u get blue horses. so far from what i have seen if other creatures are fine it seems to be horses nly.

would be cool if we could get a patch or some work around for it.

Hey, so I'm using your mod, and everything is working fine, except the wolf sideways fuck animations, I really wanted to use those but when I'm changing animations with the wolf, it's never there? Any idea why?

Is it enabled in the toggle menu? Did you reset animation registry? Do you use Mod Organizer? Did you run FNIS?

Does any one know if there are any mods for female creatures/animals yet?

Flame Atronach, Spriggan, female Werewolf are all in here...

Hey, so I'm using your mod, and everything is working fine, except the wolf sideways fuck animations, I really wanted to use those but when I'm changing animations with the wolf, it's never there? Any idea why?

Is it enabled in the toggle menu? Did you reset animation registry? Do you use Mod Organizer? Did you run FNIS?

Enabled, Using mod organizer, ran FNIS, didn't reset animation registry, how do you do this?

I have MO setup fine and it works with every single other mod I've got so that's not the issue.

i dont play male pc and a big reason is no female horses or other animals like wolves or dogs (that i know of, or if so, no animations for men to do them). hope someone can fix that oversight - why should girls have most of the fun. and i know men can be screwed by the male animals, but thats only fun if i am playing a female pc

Enabled, Using mod organizer, ran FNIS, didn't reset animation registry, how do you do this?

I have MO setup fine and it works with every single other mod I've got so that's not the issue.

In the SexLab MCM, click, exit the menus and you should see corner notifications that Sexlab animations are being installed

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I've installed more nasty critters and sexlab werewolves , placed them in the correct order , ran 'generate fnis' and tested all the creatures out using the hentai train option. All of the creatures work for me except draugr , falmer and ashmen. The victim animates correctly but the creatures just stand there with an erection and do nothing.

Obviously it's not the fault of this mod and it works for everyone else so I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem with those 3 creatures and how they fixed it ?

Thanks in advance !

Edit: I fixed it ! uninstalled everything relating to creatures and there were some left over animation and behaviour files so I deleted them , reinstalled all the creature related mods and hey presto - Draugr are now happy :D

Hello TrueMayhem,

Im experiencing the same draugr problem with giants additionally not working. Mind if I know what files for example did you delete?

Thanks

Well after uninstalling sexlab and this mod I ran the 'generate FNIS' program and had no luck so then I actually uninstalled all of the FNIS files and FNIS creature files using the nexus mod manager. When I looked through the directories though there were still FNIS files so I deleted them. I went to the meshes directory and found where the draugr and falmer directories were and there were 2 files in each , FNISroot_behaviour.hkx and draugrbehavior.hkx in the draugr directory and FNISroot_behavior.hkx and falmerbehavior.hkx in that directory. I deleted those 4 files , then reinstalled FNIS and FNIS for creatures and used the generate FNIS program. Then installed sexlab and more nasty critters and reran the generate FNIS program again. Loaded up the game , registered all the animations and everything worked.

Hope this helps !

PLEASE HELP IN THE MORE NASTY CRITTERS DOWNLAOD SECTION THERES A PICTURE PREVIEW OF THIS GREY STRIPE FURRY WOMAN WHO WAS LICKED BY A DOG,can i know THE NAME OF THE RACE AND where to download that raceee? :( :( :( :( :(attachicon.giffurry.PNG

Its an Ohmes Raht Khajit by Eiries

CBBE converted version can be found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/574-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/

I would recommend the original UNP version by Eiries however...

http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-ohmes-raht-race/ 

Got it from there I think...