PLEASE HELP IN THE MORE NASTY CRITTERS DOWNLAOD SECTION THERES A PICTURE PREVIEW OF THIS GREY STRIPE FURRY WOMAN WHO WAS LICKED BY A DOG,can i know THE NAME OF THE RACE AND where to download that raceee? :( :( :( :( :(attachicon.giffurry.PNG

Its an Ohmes Raht Khajit by Eiries

CBBE converted version can be found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/574-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/

I would recommend the original UNP version by Eiries however...

THANK YOUU :D a quick question thoughh does it compatible with chsbhc body?

PLEASE HELP IN THE MORE NASTY CRITTERS DOWNLAOD SECTION THERES A PICTURE PREVIEW OF THIS GREY STRIPE FURRY WOMAN WHO WAS LICKED BY A DOG,can i know THE NAME OF THE RACE AND where to download that raceee? :( :( :( :( :(attachicon.giffurry.PNG

Its an Ohmes Raht Khajit by Eiries

CBBE converted version can be found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/574-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/

I would recommend the original UNP version by Eiries however...

THANK YOUU :D a quick question thoughh does it compatible with chsbhc body?

I use the Dimonized + UNP Blessed Body and the UNP version of the mod and never had problems. 

And as stated I would recommend the UNP version anyway.

I seem to be having an issue with training.  When I first got things working, the creature seemed to train several times in a row, back-to-back.  Now, it no longer seems to.  Using "Follow," "Train," "Dismiss," "Follow," "Train" seems to be the only way to get it to train multiple times now.  I did install Soul Gem Oven after my initial experiment with this mod, is there a potential conflict?

I can't for the life of me get this to work. Whenever I try to have sex with a creature, they just ragdoll, fall over, and nothing happens.. I installed everything listed on the front page, ran FNIS, reset my animations in SL, enabled creature animations in the SL menu.. 

Edit: I figured out the issue, I was using a custom race, swapping to a Nord fixxed it, so dunno what to do about that

So one of the big bugs with the original Hentai Creatures was that creatures would continue to keep trying to train even when banished, which led to a number of bug fixes from an outside party. One of these fixes was to make it so the creature is auto-banished when it's no longer loaded, right? Is there any way this fix could be changed to simply pause or disable the creature until the next time it or its area is loaded? I don't want to just yank out that part of the Actor script on account of the instability the bug could cause, but one of my goals is to populate a prison area of my home with prisoners who are always being sexed by randy creatures whenever I go in there.

@HarukaYuki - it works fine for me with custom races, it's probably something else.

I seem to be having an issue with training.  When I first got things working, the creature seemed to train several times in a row, back-to-back.  Now, it no longer seems to.  Using "Follow," "Train," "Dismiss," "Follow," "Train" seems to be the only way to get it to train multiple times now.  I did install Soul Gem Oven after my initial experiment with this mod, is there a potential conflict?

I have that problem too. I just banish and spawn another. Still can't get the new werewolf animation to work BTW. It looks like I'm just going to have to wait until another update for SL or MNC. Thats what I had to do last time when Panics first new wolf animation was added. :s

Hello Dentarr,

First I'd like to thank you for all your hard work & dedication to this mod compilation. It is absolutely fantastic.

I just have two questions for you, hopefully you can assist me. In your last screen shot post with the werewolf, the skin looks to be that of the timber wolf from Moonlight Tales with Mighty Beasts? If that's the case, I was wondering how you managed to get the "equipment" to show on that model. I am using moonlight tales, mighty beasts, werewolf mastery, SOS, Sexlab Werewolves & More Nasty Critters 7.6. My issue so far is despite my best efforts I either get the SOS cock when that's checked in the menu or I'll get nothing on any of the skins aside from the default when using creature features and not SOS.

I have that problem too. I just banish and spawn another. Still can't get the new werewolf animation to work BTW. It looks like I'm just going to have to wait until another update for SL or MNC. Thats what I had to do last time when Panics first new wolf animation was added. :s

On a different character, it seems to be working fine, at least when the monster trains with NPCs.  Maybe a conflict with Dibellan Defender, since I had those tattoos on the previous character I was trying it with?  That would be. . . strange.

So one of the big bugs with the original Hentai Creatures was that creatures would continue to keep trying to train even when banished, which led to a number of bug fixes from an outside party. One of these fixes was to make it so the creature is auto-banished when it's no longer loaded, right? Is there any way this fix could be changed to simply pause or disable the creature until the next time it or its area is loaded? I don't want to just yank out that part of the Actor script on account of the instability the bug could cause, but one of my goals is to populate a prison area of my home with prisoners who are always being sexed by randy creatures whenever I go in there.

@HarukaYuki - it works fine for me with custom races, it's probably something else.

I got an update for Hentaicreatures from alexkreuz with various bugfixes. I am currently testing stuff out but when I am done I will release a new version of MNC. Currently I dont have that much time do do coding/testing so it might take a few days more...

Anyway this should fix this issue.

Hello Dentarr,

First I'd like to thank you for all your hard work & dedication to this mod compilation. It is absolutely fantastic.

I just have two questions for you, hopefully you can assist me. In your last screen shot post with the werewolf, the skin looks to be that of the timber wolf from Moonlight Tales with Mighty Beasts? If that's the case, I was wondering how you managed to get the "equipment" to show on that model. I am using moonlight tales, mighty beasts, werewolf mastery, SOS, Sexlab Werewolves & More Nasty Critters 7.6. My issue so far is despite my best efforts I either get the SOS cock when that's checked in the menu or I'll get nothing on any of the skins aside from the default when using creature features and not SOS.

The model is from a Mod that is simply called "Werewolves" if I remember correctly. Used that model in SL Werewolves cause I find it better looking. Never used Mighty Beasts. 

Everytime i run FNIS after installing the latest version of the mod (7.6) i've been having a load of errors. anybody know why this occurs?

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S1 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S2 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S3 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S4 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S5 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S6 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S1 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S2 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S3 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S4 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S5 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S6 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S7 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicFondleTest_A2_S1 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicFondleTest_A2_S2 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicFondleTest_A2_S3 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S1 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S2 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S3 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S4 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S1 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S2 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S3 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S4 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S7 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S1 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S2 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S3 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S4 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S5 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S6 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S1 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S2 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S3 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S4 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s1 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s2 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s3 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s4 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s1 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s2 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s3 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s4 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S1 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S2 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S3 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S4 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S1 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S2 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S3 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S4 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S5 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S1 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S2 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S3 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S4 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S5 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S6 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S1 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S2 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S3 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S4 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S5 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S6 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S4 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S5 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S4 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S1 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S2 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S3 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S4 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S5 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S6 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Everytime i run FNIS after installing the latest version of the mod (7.6) i've been having a load of errors. anybody know why this occurs?

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S1 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S2 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S3 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S4 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S5 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A2_S6 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S1 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S2 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S3 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S4 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S5 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S6 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A2_S7 for atronachflame, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicFondleTest_A2_S1 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicFondleTest_A2_S2 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicFondleTest_A2_S3 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S1 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S2 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S3 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_PanicPenetrationTest_A2_S4 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S1 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S2 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S3 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent benthiclurker_Penetration_A2_S4 for benthiclurker, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_behind_A1_S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Atronach_grind_A1_S7 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1_A1_S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a1_s4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A1-S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A1-S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A1-S6 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A1_S5 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S1 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S2 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S3 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S4 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S5 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1D_A2_S6 for dog, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S1 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S2 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S3 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_Doggystyle2_A2_S4 for horse, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s1 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s2 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s3 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a2_s4 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s1 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s2 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s3 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent riekling_double_a3_s4 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S1 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S2 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S3 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Riekling_Test_A2_S4 for riekling, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S1 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S2 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S3 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S4 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-behind-A2-S5 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S1 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S2 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S3 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S4 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S5 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent spr-cowgirl-A2-S6 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S1 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S2 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S3 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S4 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S5 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Spr-lotus-A2-S6 for spriggan, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BehindTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S4 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_BlowjobTest_A2_S5 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_MissionaryTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S1 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S2 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S3 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Werewolf_ontopTest_A2_S4 for werewolfbeast, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S1 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S2 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S3 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S4 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S5 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S6 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Reinstall SL. You have the wrong SL FNIS reg files.

I'm not sure if something like this as been talked about, I didnt find anything, but:

all animations seem to work fine, I see them in the sexlab menu and all, I trigger them with hentai creature summons -> train command, but I dont understand why, the new animations that are presented by this mod, do not trigger with Defeat plugin events, whenever is a base animation is triggers fine, but all new animations just trigger a ragdoll by the critter and thats it.

for example testing this with multiple rieklings,  low health trigger by defeat starts, if it goes into a normal 1 on 1 missionary its fine, but it its a gangbang rieklings just ragdoll.

tried messing with defeat's load order (before and after the nasty critter/nude critter/etc plugins) but so far no success.

anyone else having the same issue with the new animations not triggering from Defeat?

my girl was in her dungeon enjoying the sight and sound of her companions being bred by dog after dog when she fancied some fun with her horse.

she summoned it and cast matchmaker on it and herself. all animations and sounds are correct and she has a pint of equine semen on her face, mouth and boobs at the end.

but, as you can see from the screenshot some textures are missing. unless that horse has an invisible cock.

post-537977-0-66644400-1409920347_thumb.jpg

am i missing a file or an esp?  or do i need to download a horse penis texture from somewhere?

thank you once again for the best mod ever!!   

i dont know if its a bug or not, but if i change area, like from going from whiterun into dragonsreach, and a hentai creature is engaged with an npc in whiterun, i get message top right 'not loaded, banished'. when i come out, the hentai creature that was busy is gone. which is annoying, since i have to waste time putting it back for the needs of the people of whiterun (i am the thane ok i have to help the jarl keep the peons happy right?). is this deliberate, or a bug, and if its designed to do this can anyone tell me what bug was fixed by this behaviour? i am a bit curious  :)

edit: it only happens sometimes. other times i come out and the creature is still present and the action is over.

Been on vacation and trying to update my install...

Got the latest FNIS installed

Uninstalled Creature Features, BeastialityExtras, and BeastialityAnimationPack, and the old MNC.

Installed MNC overwriting everything

Installed HornyDogsOfSkyrim_optional (not sure this required or not)

When I summon a werewolf with HC, and initiate sex with a Female PC, my PC puts on a stap-on, and the werewolf "gal" animations play. Uncheck the option in SL to enable strap-ons for females when in Male role, and retry - same thing, except dry humping... Can't get regular Werewolf (male) animations with my female PC to play.

Second: I selected Veiny with Balls for deathhounds, and I get the blue/purple rendering of the penis - indicating missing texture I believe. How to diagnose that? I looked in the papyrus log but couldn't find relevant message (maybe I missed) about missing textures.

Thanks!

(...)

am i missing a file or an esp?  or do i need to download a horse penis texture from somewhere?

thank you once again for the best mod ever!!   

Hi.

You need to enable the options for horses and Shadowmere in the Mod Configuration Menu ( SkyUI ) > SexLab Nude Creatures > Creatures Features. There are many options deactivated by default too.

Hope this can help.

Been on vacation and trying to update my install...

Got the latest FNIS installed

Uninstalled Creature Features, BeastialityExtras, and BeastialityAnimationPack, and the old MNC.

Installed MNC overwriting everything

Installed HornyDogsOfSkyrim_optional (not sure this required or not)

When I summon a werewolf with HC, and initiate sex with a Female PC, my PC puts on a stap-on, and the werewolf "gal" animations play. Uncheck the option in SL to enable strap-ons for females when in Male role, and retry - same thing, except dry humping... Can't get regular Werewolf (male) animations with my female PC to play.

(...)

Hi,

Have you installed SexLab Werewolves by Ep1cL3w7z and placed below the MNC files? Have you re-run FNIS after the install and clean animation registry in the SexLab Menu?

I have installed SL Werewolves first (runned FNIS and tested), then I installed the MNC, overwriting everything (Runned FNIS and tested again). If you want the dog-like sheath, you will need to install the Erundil's textures (Standalone version).

Second: I selected Veiny with Balls for deathhounds, and I get the blue/purple rendering of the penis - indicating missing texture I believe. How to diagnose that? I looked in the papyrus log but couldn't find relevant message (maybe I missed) about missing textures.

Same problem here, I think it isn't Horny Dogs of Skyrim fault, because I don't have this mod... further, you don't need any other files, because they are already included and match up better with the animations. (I made some tests and got a lot of clipping issues, but I liked the sheath from horny dogs).

Update More Nasty Critters 7.7

Changelog

========

Added some fixes for Hentai Creatures. Done by alexkreuz. 

Fixed some texture mixup for the Deathhounds.

Sidenote:

I know Hentai Creatures still has some bugs. I did put them higher up on my ToDo list. Sadly all this takes a LOT of time and I am currently rather short on that resource.

Cheers for the update dentarr

I've just been doing some maintence as i noticed i still had bestialityextra's and nude creatures and creature features all installed when it says these are unnecessary so I've removed everything except the requirements for the mod but then when i've tried to install MNC 7.7 it failed with a API error as the file DeathHoundFix.esp was missing (again another old file I'd just removed)

I've just put that file back and everything has installed fine so is DeathHoundFix.esp a requirement still? and if so could you attach the file to your download (as i recall i got that from a thread ages ago which was about how deathhounds don't work with sexlab thank you to whoever made it, sorry can't remember who it was, hope you don't mind me posting it below)

Attached is the file i'm referring to

DeathHoundFix.esp

Cheers for the update dentarr

I've just been doing some maintence as i noticed i still had bestialityextra's and nude creatures and creature features all installed when it says these are unnecessary so I've removed everything except the requirements for the mod but then when i've tried to install MNC 7.7 it failed with a API error as the file DeathHoundFix.esp was missing (again another old file I'd just removed)

I've just put that file back and everything has installed fine so is DeathHoundFix.esp a requirement still? and if so could you attach the file to your download (as i recall i got that from a thread ages ago which was about how deathhounds don't work with sexlab thank you to whoever made it, sorry can't remember who it was, hope you don't mind me posting it below)

Attached is the file i'm referring to

attachicon.gifDeathHoundFix.esp

No that is definately not needed at all.

You know what is missing Or I have not seen it, is some Dweemer Robot animations, I just wonder if anyone has attempted to do some Dwarven toy bot sex animations.

Well... lots of critters are still awaiting tender care, I know.