Mod works perfectly fine for me and many people.  You might have better luck using the steps I outlined in a previous post (linked in my sig).  I have never had the widespread problem of equipment not appearing (there is one mod-added horse that for some reason doesn't get schlonged the first time it needs to, but is fine on subsequent animations) and the creature framework always appears for me, but I also don't try install mods like this mid-game.  I always start a new character when adding mods like this.  That way it removes save-corruption as a possible cause of issues.  Remember MCM not appearing can be a symptom of papyrus overkill (too many mods slaying papyrus), so newly added mods don't appear in the MCM for longer than it should.

I'm using the last SexLab frameworks v1.62 and SexLab Animated Creatures is no longer necessary because it is incorporated in the main release. I think this make some problem with Creature Framework and MNC. My Skyrim installation in pretty clean as you can see in the my post before the one you quoted (i've pasted the plugins list). The most of my mods are only meshes, texture or animations and i think my scripts load is very light. Also, after giving up, i've reinstalled Skyrim and restored the mods configuration (one mod at a time with NMM) i had before trying to install MNC (so, now i have an even clearer installation).

Anyway... many thanks for your reply. I think i will check this mod again in the future... for now, i'm searching for other solutions to have my little creatures have a penis! XD

Note: The main release of SL 1.62 already have all you need to see some creatures animations, except the penis meshes and, obviously, a mod to actually start the animations... (like MatchMaker). You only need to activate the creatures animations in the SexLab MCM menù, exit the menù, and wait a bit for the animations to get registered.

Bye! ;)

(Sorry for my bad english...)

File Name: More Nasty Critters

File Submitter: dentarr

File Submitted: 20 Jun 2014

File Category: WIP / Beta

Requires: SL 1.57, FNIS Creaturepack, Dawnguard, Dragonborn

This is a collection of hacks, expansions and modifications I did on other Mods. And some stuff I did create myself. I try to give credit to everyone whos work I used. Especially to the original authors of the mods.

NEW: From now on newest version will ONLY be available from Mega (Go to DOWNLOAD and choose one of the Links at the Top)

NEW lordescobar666 made a fomod installer for 8.5

So you might give that a try to make correctly installing this easier!

!!! Remember to ALWAYS run FNIS after installing new version. "re-register all mod" in Creature Framework Menu. "Reset Animation Registry" in Sexlab Menu!!!

If you are using Mod Organiser you might check this posting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=1331101

NEW: Saeros gave me a sexualized version of True Wolves of Skyrim from KrittaKitty. This should work as a replacer for existing textures. They look great so take a look. I added it as an optional download

Now an in detail of "what does this do"

Sexlab:

Added Benthic Lurker

Added Werebear

Added Rieklings and Riekling Threesome

Added Female Werewolf

Added Flame Atronach (1 Animation - 7 Stages!)

Added Horse Animation (again)

Added New Dog and Wolf animation

Added Spriggan (1 Animation - 6 Stages)

Added Spriggan #2 (1 Animation - 5 Stages)

Added Spriggan Lotus Animation (1 Animation 6 Stages)

Added Flame Atronach Animation (1 Animation 6 Stages)

Added new Consensual Dog/Wolf animations (Panic) (1 Animation 4 Stages)

Added new Dog/Wolf Animations (Dayelyte) (1 Animation 6 Stages)

Added Dog/Wolf Spooning Animation (Dayelyte) (1 Animation 3 Stages)

Added Tail Animations for Panics Sets

Added new Spriggan Animation (Xandero)

Added Atronach Missionary (Xandero)

Added Redone Werewolf (Panic)

Added Xanderos Spriggan Missionary (1 Animation 5 Stages)

Added Xanderos Flame Atronach Spooning (1 Animation 4 Stages)

Added Xanderos New Flame Atronach Animation (1 Animation 5 Stages)

Added Panics New Werewolf Blowjob (1 Animation 4 Stages)

Added Panics new Dogblowjob (1 Animation 4 Stages)

Added Panics new Horse Blowjob (1 Animation 5 Stages)

Added Troll Doggy (1 Animation 4 Stages) by an anonymous artist

Added Troll Cowgirl (1 Animation 7 Stages) by an anonymous artist

Added Troll Behind (1 Animation 4 Stages) by an anonymous artist

Added Bear Animation from Dayelyte (Bear Behind)

Added Bear Animation from Dayelyte (Bear on Bottom)

Added SKEEVER Animation from Billyy (Skeever Oral (1 Animation 4 Stages))

Added SKEEVER Animation from Billyy (Skeever Missionary (1 Animation 4 Stages))

Added LOTS OF SKEEVER Animations from Billyy

Added Troll on Ground (1 Animation 6 Stages) by an anonymous artist

Added Troll Sextreme (1 Animation 6 Stages) by anonymous artist

Added Troll Missionary alt (1 Animation 7 Stages) from anonymous artist

Added 3 more stages to Troll Behind (+3 Stages) from anonymous artist

Added Falmer Holding (1 Animation 4 Stages) from FunnyBiz

Added New Dog/Wolf Animations from Leito

Added Goat, Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Ashhopper, Chaurushunter, Netch and Wispmother Animations from llabsky

Added Horker animation (thanks llabsky)

Added Cow animation (thanks to llabsky)

Added Hagraven Doggy (thanks to FunnyBiz)

Added Mammoth, Chicken, Hare, Hagraven, Steamcenturion (thanks llabsky)

Added Draugr animations (thanks Leito)

Added Sabercat (thanks llabsky)

Added more Sabrecat (thanks Anubis)

Added more Draugr (thanks Anubis)

Nude Creatures:

***Changed to SLNudeCreatures 3.4.RC6 and Creature Feat RC12************

Check out http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22672-sexlab-nude-creatures-v31-150115/page-34 if there is a newer version of Nude Creatures (3.4.RC6 included)

Also check http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-rc3-updated-2015-1-9/page-2 if there is a newer version of Creature Framework (RC12 included)

And you might check http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?if there is a newer version of JContainers (3.2.5 included)

Added Benthic Lurker

Added Werebear

Added Ashman

Added Armored Troll

Added Dragons (4 Models)

Fixed Giants (now only ONE club out at any one time) :D

Fixed all creatures remove equipment before starting animation (and hopefully reequip when done)

All Dragons now use a Penismodel for all Dragonkind. Not a complete nude model for each of them. Thanks to DARKGRAY for showing me the errors of my ways!

Added Judah

Added Arch Demon

Added Deathhound Brute

Fixed Bears changing color during animation

Fixed Armored Trolls texture bug and both Brown and Snow are supported now

Supported Creatures are now Default ON in Menu

Hentai Creatures:

(They can be bought at the Trader in Riverwood. And now also can be added and removed by a toggle in the menu! For the cheats amongst you)

Added Benthic Lurker

Added Werebear

Added Rieklings

Added Ashman

Added Flame Atronach

Added Familiar

Added Husky

Added Armored Husky

Added Death Hound

Added Female Werewolf (*)

Added Spriggan

Added Spriggan Earthmother

Added Armored Troll

Added Dragons (Swamp, Snow)

Added Frost Troll

Addded Judah

Added Arch Demon

Added Deathhound Brute

Added Fox

ADDED Skeever

Added Ashhoper, Chaurushunter, Wispmother, Deer, Goat, Netch and mounted Riekling

Added Horker, Cow and Hagraven

Added Chicken, Hare, Mammoth and Steam Centurion

Fixed some bugs

Nude Models:

Created nude Fox and nude Arctic Fox

Created nude Werebear

Added Benthic Lurker (created by Cyndi)

created Ashman (now alternate model for less clipping)

Created Dragonpenis for all the Dragons

Added Judah (created by diarawr)

Added Arch Demon (from SkymoMod), Stitched together Nudemodel myslef. Couldnt get the existing Patch to play with NC, but used the textures.

Added Deathhound Brute (both nude and non nude model done by Shocky.)

Added Skeever (2 versions selectable in SLNC)

Added nude model of Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling and Skeletton from Bad Dog

Added nude model of Goat from Vioxsis

Added Horker nude model (thanks Vioxsis)

Added Hagraven nude model (thanks to Vioxsis) digustingly great work! :blush:

Added Steam Centurion nude mesh (thanks Bad Dog)

Added alternate Nude Boar - anatomically correct (thanks Vioxsis)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*)

Concerning female Werewolves:

1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!

2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself!

3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder!

4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install this Mod:

==============

First: If you have Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures installed, UNINSTALL them!

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+

2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything

3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)

4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder

5) Reset Animation Reg in SL

Loadorder:

=======

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.espSexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

If you DONT install any other Werewolf mods dont forget to ENABLE Werewolves in SL Nude Creatures Menu.

ALL OTHER SUPPORTED CREATURES ARE ENABLED BY DEFAULT!

You do NOT need Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures as they are included and expanded in this mod.

Also since Version 4.0 you dont need Creature Features or Beastiality Extras as they are included, too.

Also, if you have nude replacer models installed, remove them. Nude Creatures cant work correctly otherwise.

Especially for Dragons there were some, including mine. Check if you have .nif files in meshes\actors\dragons\ and meshes\actors\dragons\character assets\

DISCLAIMER:

===========

I know its problematic to expand on the work of others or even expand upon someone elses expansion of the work of a third modder.

However some of the stuff here cant be released in any other meaningful way, at least not for someone who just wants to download/copy and have fun.

If someone is offended by the stuff I put here let me know and I remove it. Its just here to give fellow players easy access to stuff thats posted all over the board, after all.

CREDITS:

========

to who actually made the Mods

Ashal (Sexlab)

LordEscobar (Nude Creatures)

Ep1cL3w1s (Creature Framework)

Flyingtoaster (Hentai Creatures)

Panicforever & Gone (Lurker, Werebear and Riekling Animations (AND Horse Animation)... AND Panic did the new Wolf+Dog Animations)

Panic also did the newer new Dog and Wolf Animations and the corresponding Tail animations! :D

Dayelyte (Female Werewolf and Atronach Animation and new consensual Dog/Wolf)

Xandero (Spriggan Animations + second Atronach Animation + third Atronach Animation)

Billyy (Skeever Animations)

llabsky (Sabrecat, Hagraven, Goat, Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Ashhopper, Chaurushunter and Wispmother)

Anubiss (Draugr, Sabrecat)

FunnyBiz (for Hagraven Animation)

Leito86 (for Creature Features - now included and new Dog Animations)

Gone (for Beastiality Extras - now Included)

Bad Dog (nude models of Deer, Elk, Boar, Mounted Riekling, Skeletton)

Vioxsis (nude model of Goat and Horker)

diarawr (for JUDAH model)

Shocky (for Deathhound Brute)

SkyMoMod (for Arch Demon)

Thanks go to:

Cyndi for helping me along getting something useable out of 3DS Max

gooser for helping me making this an API conforming Addon instead of a hack xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

lapolla for pointing out that discrepancy between 1.54 and 1.57

WhiskeyS for adding Rieklings to SL

DARKGRAY for putting me on the right track with the Dragons

Alexkreuz for fixes on Hentai Creatures

BeamerMiasma for finding/fixing some Bugs

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS:

=====================

Lurkerpierced is an optional model. You can download and use to overwrite the model included in this Mod.

It gives you a Lurker with piercings. It (might) have other issues, though. Your choice.

FAQ

====

Q:

Does this work without Dawnguard or Dragonborn

A:

Partially. Enable MoreNastyCritters.esp and SexlabNudeCreatures.esp if you only have the base game.

Additionally enable SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp if you have Dragonborn. Enable SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp if you have Dawnguard.

If you have both you can also enable HentaiCreatures.esp

Q:

Some dogs miss some equipment

A:

This Mod contains all the Models from Creature Features and Beatiality Extras in addition to some models I made. There are lots of other nude models out there. If you want them you have to install them yourself.

Especially for dogs there is Horny Dogs of Skyrim for example.

Q:

When I use Mod Organizer I <insert problem here>

A:

I dont use MO. If you run into problems I can only say the Mod does work with it but MO has to be set up correctly.

Aditional info from Kitsone:

Consolidate your FNIS packages/folders in MO or otherwise remove and reinstall them if MO reports .hkx files overwriting within them. Additionally, at the bottom of the main installed mod list there is an "overwrite" listing that's supposed to store all the runtime files that are made/changed when you run things through MO. At some point in a version change with FNIS/MNC/MO the behavior files for the creatures are stored differently so you need to flush out the old ones by double-clicking the "overwrite" and deleting the meshes>actors folder. Rerun FNIS (from MO of course).

Q:

Dragons have no Stuff

A:

Activate Dragonpenis in the Nude Creatures Menu!

Try starting a new game. Sometimes older saves dont work well with Dragons. Dragons are a bit problematic anyway.

Q:

Critters are doing nothing

A:

Activate Creature Animations in Sexlab Menu

Q:

What does this do? I see nothing!

A:

Go into the menu. Select "Hentai Creatures" and there select "Dump Spells"

You will have all the Summoning Spells in your spellbook after that. Summon the critter you want and tell it to train.

(Not that this is how this Mod is supposed to be used but the quickest way to "see something")

download.png

Click here to download this file

@kurokaza:

Your re-post of the opening post is supposed to be a reply to my post? o.O

>>> THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH SEXLAB 1.62! <<<

I have an almost clear installation of Skyrim with FNIS Creaturepack, Dawnguard, Dragonborn AND SEXLAB 1.62... there are no other mods to conflict with this an this doesn't work.

@kurokaza:

Your re-post of the opening post is supposed to be a reply to my post? o.O

>>> THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH SEXLAB 1.62! <<<

I have an almost clear installation of Skyrim with FNIS Creaturepack, Dawnguard, Dragonborn AND SEXLAB 1.62... there are no other mods to conflict with this an this doesn't work.

I just did a manual install and had no issues with this mod with Sexlab 1.62. What issues are you having? Sexlab shows up fine in MCM? And did you grab the Creature Framework from the Creature Framework thread and the jcontainers from the jcontainers thread in LL? The ones packaged with this mod are pretty old atm.

I took this file Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2.7z from there "Also check http://www.loverslab...2015-1-9/page-2 if there is a newer version of Creature Framework (RC12 included)" and the MAIN FILE from there "And you might check http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49743/?if there is a newer version of JContainers (3.2.5 included)".

Installed both with NMM.

Then i've tried various ways... as i said few posts before.

The main problem is: All my mods works good with all their MCM menù until i install MNC. Then, the Creature Framework MCM menù disappear and appears other two MCM menù (Hentai Creaures and a "SexLab <something i don't remember>"). Please read more a few post before... writing in english is not so easy for me...

I took this file Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2.7z from there "Also check http://www.loverslab...2015-1-9/page-2 if there is a newer version of Creature Framework (RC12 included)" and the MAIN FILE from there "And you might check http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49743/?if there is a newer version of JContainers (3.2.5 included)".

Installed both with NMM.

Then i've tried various ways... as i said few posts before.

The main problem is: All my mods works good with all their MCM menù until i install MNC. Then, the Creature Framework MCM menù disappear and appears other two MCM menù (Hentai Creaures and a "SexLab <something i don't remember>"). Please read more a few post before... writing in english is not so easy for me...

I'm sorry then. Hm, did you try to reinstall Creature Framework and Jcontainers after you installed MNC? And I checked back your post as well. Make sure that nothing overwrote the newer Creature Framework and Jcontainers since old versions of NMM basically threw them into your Skyrim folder. Trying to help as best as I can. I know your frustrated by this as I've been in your shoes before.

The CF scripts are very heavy on default settings but i managed to get it to work better with help from Veladarius and i though that i should share the info here for those that had the same performance issues as i had, with these settings the creatures have a penis during sex but not otherwise, The script radius can be lowered to 0.25 cells aswel if needed, an other note is to not activate all your animations with SLAL as that will eat up most of the limited strings for skyrim.. Very informative info about strings can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56588-corrupted-saves/page-1

post-1021957-0-79601900-1477595922_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry then. Hm, did you try to reinstall Creature Framework and Jcontainers after you installed MNC? And I checked back your post as well. Make sure that nothing overwrote the newer Creature Framework and Jcontainers since old versions of NMM basically threw them into your Skyrim folder. Trying to help as best as I can. I know your frustrated by this as I've been in your shoes before.

I have the last NMM and i've tried to install MNC switching off the options to install CF and JCont. Then i installed the latest CF and JCont... but nothing changed...

The thing that made me think this mod doesn't work is that, installing only CF, it's MCM menù appears... then it disappear if then i install MNC always switching off the options to install CF and JCont....

I want to point that the mods i have are all the latest versions... maybe MNC have some problem with XPMSE? (i'm just wandering)

Think i have to give it another try....

I have the last NMM and i've tried to install MNC switching off the options to install CF and JCont. Then i installed the latest CF and JCont... but nothing changed...

The thing that made me think this mod doesn't work is that, installing only CF, it's MCM menù appears... then it disappear if then i install MNC always switching off the options to install CF and JCont....

I want to point that the mods i have are all the latest versions... maybe MNC have some problem with XPMSE? (i'm just wandering)

Think i have to give it another try....

Nope no issues with XPMSE. Is this on a current game or new save? Such as do you have these issues with a new save?

It was a save made soon after the intro quest... before reaching Riverwood for the firs time, or soon after that... But i think you want to know that it was a save with sexlab already installed and configured... and a few other base mods like HDT, RaceMenu, XPMSE... and maybe SOS...

It was a save made soon after the intro quest... before reaching Riverwood for the firs time, or soon after that... But i think you want to know that it was a save with sexlab already installed and configured... and a few other base mods like HDT, RaceMenu, XPMSE... and maybe SOS...

At the main screen hit tilde(~) and try cocqasmoke and sit there for a few minutes and see if it loads the MCM. If so then login your save file and give it a few and see if the MCM is there.

if you want to skip that intro at start use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/? , its completely safe and many use it.. and no need for qasmoke if you use it.. i just installed latest CF and putted it under MNC in Mod Organizer and its mcm works.. you will most likely need to delete the saves and start over.. cannot add and remove mods in the middle of a game if you fail to see the mcm and same if updating unless the mod author say otherwise

YUPPI!!! :D :D :D

Seems i have got this great mod to work! Let me explain what i've done... maybe someone else can find this usefull:

First, i have installed the latest CF... then, i started Skyrim, called the console at main screen, typed "coc quasmoke", exited the console, waited to listen all the great bg soundtrack and, since nothing happened (apart from some text in the console as a confirmation of the coc command) i've loaded my last save (in breezehome)... waited a bit, nothing happened, done a quicksave, waited a bit and loaded the quicksave. MCM tell me that a new menu was registered and it was the CF MCM menu. I saved again and exited the game.

Then, i installed MNC (with NMM) switching off the options to install CF and JCont (since i already have the latest versions of both). Installed only the Core and Hentai Creautres parts.

Started Skyrim ad done the same things as before: called the console at main screen, typed "coc quasmoke", exited the console, waited to listen all the great bg soundtrack and, since nothing happened (apart from some text in the console as a confirmation of the coc command) i've loaded my NEW last save (in breezehome)... waited a bit and MCM told me that it had registered 2 new menus... the one for Hentai Creatures and another one SexLab related (maybe SexLab nude creatures).

I've already done both those steps before... but now, the difference (i think) was that i have installed SexLab Aroused. Don't know if this is the thing that made things works or if it's the quasmoke call in the main menù.... but now, all seems to works very good!!

Now i've exited the game, hope i can load the save.

Thanks to all guys! Now i have a lot of creatures and slaves to train! XD XD XD

(and, of course, sorry for my english... -.-)

EDIT: Of course i've runned FNIS before each start of Skyrim... and done the registration in the CF MCM menu after installing MNC...

Hey guys, how are you? Well, sorry about the noob question.. But I've just got the new Skyrim Special Edition, does this mods work on it or do I need to wait for updates?

Thanks in advance and sorry about the poor english.

From what i've understood from the official steam page... the new Skyrim edition IS NOT compatible with any mod of the previous version.

Maybe the old mods only need a little fix to work but i really don't know... to be honest, i think the new Skyrim is a whole new mess. Only time can tell us...

Hello.I just installed this mod, and it is working fine.Except that I was wondering if it does add flaccid penises?

When engaging into sex scenes, erect penises appear but before that there is no penis at all.I see there is a bear flaccid mesh, but even when I summon him he doesn't have a flaccid one, only the erect one when engaging.

i have a problem with this mod, i can't for the life of me seem to activate LEITO'S DRAUGR ANIMATIONS, and it's weird since it is the only animation set which is missing. I've followed the load order, complied to the requirements, and even reset the anims registry of Sexlab, so far still no leito draugr animations. I even checked my meshes folder to see if they were there and installed correctly and they are, right alongside the other included MNC anims.

I'm using the latest version (i think), 9.3 right? Help pls, they're the only leito anims i don't have.

Hello.I just installed this mod, and it is working fine.Except that I was wondering if it does add flaccid penises?

When engaging into sex scenes, erect penises appear but before that there is no penis at all.I see there is a bear flaccid mesh, but even when I summon him he doesn't have a flaccid one, only the erect one when engaging.

I think the creatures skeleton doesn't have the penis bone... so, the penis is just a static mesh and cannot be animated (or influenced by forces). I don't know if the latest XPMSE contain skeletons for creatures too... i think not but, wait for reply from the more advanced users. ;)

I have a problem with the female werewolves for MORE NASTY CRITTERS. I have sexlab werewolves installed - on the bottom of load order... i disabled werewolf option in creature framework nad unchecked female use  male model ( you know what i mean) in sexlab werewolves option, but they still look like a male. Any help would be great...

evertyhing else works perfectly

Does MNC have a dependency to SLA ?  I can not seem to use MNC with out installing SLA. I don't want SLA at this time, I mean I like it, but I just don't want it right now for this Profile or game.

I had a problem with it awhile back, I tried to find out what was wrong, then, and never did. so in order to use MNC I had to install SLA other wise i got the API Missing, and all was screwed [ because the Creatures MCM will never show Up, leaving many things in the Mod unusable.

I decided to start a fully new everything , from ground up Game. With out SLA. Everything was going good, I made it all the way to riverwood, and all was fine.  I felt good about it, finally I can use MNC with out having to install SLA...

However I saved the game, and had to quite for awhile. When I came back, and loaded the game up, first biscuit in the oven, screamed Missin API.

What is causing this, >>> I thought SLA was a Soft requirement.

If I have to I will install it, but for me, if I don't have a need for it, less is better.  I would prefer not to install things I truly don't need, whenever possible.

[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] VM is thawing...
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)>] OnPlayerLoadGame...
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: Cannot compare non-identical types
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 14
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ski_playerloadgamealias.psc" Line 6
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205041
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SOS Maintenance: 205041 is update
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)>] Dawnguard.esm found - Initializing vampire hate list
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0300588C)>]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript <DLC1VampireTurn (0300588C)>]MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [QF_DLC01VQ01_0100352A <DLC1VQ01 (0300352A)>], [byohrelationshipadoptionscript <BYOHRelationshipAdoption (050042B4)>]
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: DawnGuard esp installed and activated.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: slwquestmain.Maintenance() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLWQuestConfiguration (310068F0)].slwconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "SLWConfigMenu.psc" Line 65
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SLWQuestConfiguration (310068F0)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ski_playerloadgamealias.psc" Line 6
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: DragonBorn esp installed and activated.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: Static function GetApi not found on object creatureframeworkutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)].slncMainQuestScript.OnLoadGame() - "slncMainQuestScript.psc" Line 72
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)].slncPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "slncPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: CreatureFramework API reference not found.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] FNISSM started.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed.
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 260
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() End
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: Type mismatch for argument 2.
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 266
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 266
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_configID" - assigning None
stack:

EDIT >>>  It seems to be inconsistent in it's API failure. I have found that I can sometimes get back to my game with out installing SLA.

It sometimes just allows me to enter then game normally with no API Arror.

Sometimes I can use the "coc riverwood" and then if I am quick, before the API failure window appears, and I madly tap the escape key, and thus I bring up the window allowing me to load my game, this if I do it right sometimes allows me to get back into my game, and not have SLA installed.

I just wish I could pin down the cause. I mean if I get into my game with out the API failure, everything is fine that game works flawlessly, and all Things MNC work fine.

It is just one of those Itches that I seem unable to scratch.. :s  with any consistency...

Does MNC have a dependency to SLA ?  I can not seem to use MNC with out installing SLA. I don't want SLA at this time, I mean I like it, but I just don't want it right now for this Profile or game.

I had a problem with it awhile back, I tried to find out what was wrong, then, and never did. so in order to use MNC I had to install SLA other wise i got the API Missing, and all was screwed [ because the Creatures MCM will never show Up, leaving many things in the Mod unusable.

I decided to start a fully new everything , from ground up Game. With out SLA. Everything was going good, I made it all the way to riverwood, and all was fine.  I felt good about it, finally I can use MNC with out having to install SLA...

However I saved the game, and had to quite for awhile. When I came back, and loaded the game up, first biscuit in the oven, screamed Missin API.

What is causing this, >>> I thought SLA was a Soft requirement.

If I have to I will install it, but for me, if I don't have a need for it, less is better.  I would prefer not to install things I truly don't need, whenever possible.

[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] VM is thawing...
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)>] OnPlayerLoadGame...
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 14
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ski_playerloadgamealias.psc" Line 6
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205041
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SOS Maintenance: 205041 is update
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)>] Dawnguard.esm found - Initializing vampire hate list
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0300588C)>]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript <DLC1VampireTurn (0300588C)>]MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [QF_DLC01VQ01_0100352A <DLC1VQ01 (0300352A)>], [byohrelationshipadoptionscript <BYOHRelationshipAdoption (050042B4)>]
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: DawnGuard esp installed and activated.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: slwquestmain.Maintenance() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLWQuestConfiguration (310068F0)].slwconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "SLWConfigMenu.psc" Line 65
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SLWQuestConfiguration (310068F0)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ski_playerloadgamealias.psc" Line 6
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: DragonBorn esp installed and activated.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: Static function GetApi not found on object creatureframeworkutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)].slncMainQuestScript.OnLoadGame() - "slncMainQuestScript.psc" Line 72
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)].slncPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "slncPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: CreatureFramework API reference not found.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] FNISSM started.
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed.
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (14000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 260
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (2D0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() End
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] Error: Type mismatch for argument 2.
stack:
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[10/30/2016 - 08:37:42PM] warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_configID" - assigning None
stack:

EDIT >>>  It seems to be inconsistent in it's API failure. I have found that I can sometimes get back to my game with out installing SLA.

It sometimes just allows me to enter then game normally with no API Arror.

Sometimes I can use the "coc riverwood" and then if I am quick, before the API failure window appears, and I madly tap the escape key, and thus I bring up the window allowing me to load my game, this if I do it right sometimes allows me to get back into my game, and not have SLA installed.

I just wish I could pin down the cause. I mean if I get into my game with out the API failure, everything is fine that game works flawlessly, and all Things MNC work fine.

It is just one of those Itches that I seem unable to scratch.. :s  with any consistency...

The problems with SLA is a known issue with Creature Framework.

Copied from description page of CF:

Known issues

• Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

Known issues

• Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

Thank you, I should have guess that, but I find that activating mods in MO, and then disabling them to be some times problematic.

I do not see a problem with SLA, but some mods the animations will, or seem to still be counted by FNIS, even if the mod is disabled, or that is something I seem to have observed, I may be reading the information spit out by FNIS wrong.

Here is example where SLA is installed, and disabled, yet it seems still counted by FNIS

FNIS Behavior V6.3   10/31/2016 11:04:39 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\steamdir\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V4.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V3.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V02c-APr04-a4-Bloody ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Maria V2.01  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...  <<<<< As you can see here It is still counted in some way >>>>
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 24.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 50 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 5.8 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 82 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 20 total groups: 42 added file slots: 205 alternate files: 199

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...

6898 animations for 32 mods successfully included (character)
 1275 animations for 6 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

I wish some one could have pointed me to this info before.. Thank you very Much :shy:

Known issues

Thank you, I should have guess that, but I find that activating mods in MO, and then disabling them to be some times problematic.

I do not see a problem with SLA, but some mods the animations will, or seem to still be counted by FNIS, even if the mod is disabled, or that is something I seem to have observed, I may be reading the information spit out by FNIS wrong.

Here is example where SLA is installed, and disabled, yet it seems still counted by FNIS

FNIS Behavior V6.3   10/31/2016 11:04:39 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\steamdir\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V4.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V3.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V02c-APr04-a4-Bloody ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Maria V2.01  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...  <<<<< As you can see here It is still counted in some way >>>>
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 24.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 50 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 5.8 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 82 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 20 total groups: 42 added file slots: 205 alternate files: 199

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...

6898 animations for 32 mods successfully included (character)
 1275 animations for 6 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

I wish some one could have pointed me to this info before.. Thank you very Much :shy:

if you don't want to activate aroused but just want to get CF to work, judging by what it says in "known issues" you probably just need the scripts folder from aroused so delete everything else and FNIS shouldn't see aroused anymore when generating.

You probably can do some searching and find the exact script you need and keep just that.