so now i don't need nude Cr. and Beast extra anymore? thank you. this will make mod managment a lot easier.

btw. it should be still ok not to install the hentai esp, right?

Sure. But you are missing out...

So.... reading, reading reading....

long story, shortened...

If I use this, I can uninstall Hentai Creatures, SexLab Nude Creatures, Bestiality Extras, Creature Features, and just keep Werewolves 2.1, then install this?

And this would give me all of the animations and meshes and everything to get back all of the functionality of all the things I'd be deleting?

I apologize as I know this is probably answered, but after reading 17 pages of posts it gets a little confusing for us old folks :)

I would install Werewolves 2.1 AFTER my mod but apart from that, yes. You have to make sure you load the Werewolf esp AFTER my stuff in your loadorder, though.

Not to forget.. stuff did change during those 17 pages  :blush:

yeah, I've learned that the instructions/requirements/etc on the OP are not ALWAYS the most recent ones. 

For one mod there were the newest files on page 32 and a patch on page 73 and..... something else after that and it was real confusing trying to figure out if you had all the right pieces and parts.

I'm getting ready to do a complete tear-down and reinstall SKyrim using MO instead of NMM and this mod will be a HUGE time saver if I know that I can get all my creature "comforts" in one place.

Thanks for doing this!

Yes you can uninstall Hentai Creatures, SexLab Nude Creatures, Bestiality Extras, Creature Features if you want.  However this mod uses Bestiality Extras and Creature Features to provide animal parts for your beasts.  Hentai Creatures and Sexlab Nude Creatures (DB + DG) are included in the latest download (4.0).  This is a very useful mod and quite fun to...

I got some PMs lately that show there is quite some confusion on HOW all this works and WHAT it does.

This mod has 3 main parts:

Morenastycritters.esp wich ADDS the new animations to SL and makes them available to ALL mods you might use just like if they were part of SL all along

SexlabNudecreatures(DG,DB).esp which switches nude and non-nude creature models. So critters only have their stuff out during SL animations.

Hentai Creatures which provide a means to summon all the critters and trigger the animations (tell the critter to "train")

Those three were always part of this. Morenastycritters.esp obviously and Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures because I modified them heavyly.

Now there are 2 more parts:

Creature Features (from Leito86) and Beastiality Extras (from Gone). I didnt change anything in those, they are just added so you dont have to download/install them in extra steps and Gone and Leito are okay with it.

As stated above they add nude models of creatures.

Well then there are some creature models that I did create myself and various other stuff..

Things you have to remember:

In a new install creature animations are turned off in SL. Turn them ON!

Check menu settings if they are what you want. Toggle the animations in SL creature toggle that you want to use!

In Hentai Creatures "allow player" is DISABLED by default. Enable it if you want to have animations with your character!

Talk to the summoned critter and "train" to trigger animations!

You get the spells either at Riverwood Trader or you can cheat them in by enabling "dump spells" in the menu of Hentai Creatures.

I can't for the life of me get the armored troll (frost and normal) to gain the erection model during sex. they retain the flaccid version. I have tried the other trolls and they all work fine.

I am using beastility extras, creature features and version 4 of this mod. All other critters work as far as I have checked

I poked around in TES5edit and in the armor and armor addons I can see no reference to armoured trolls , not sure if that is relevant or not.

Can anyone get the armored trolls to switch ?

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
09  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.58b]
0A  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 1.0.51]
0B  daymoyl.esm
0C  hdtHighHeel.esm
0D  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0E  RaceCompatibility.esm
0F  SexLab Attraction.esm
10  SexLabAroused.esm
11  HighResTexturePack01.esp
12  HighResTexturePack02.esp
13  HighResTexturePack03.esp
14  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.7]
15  AK_RM_Pubic_Styles.esp
16  ImmersiveFP.esp
17  EC Clothes.esp
18  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
19  SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
1A  DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp
1B  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
1C  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
1D  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
1E  AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
1F  AOS.esp
20  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
21  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
22  BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
23  DeadlyCombat.esp
24  Apropos.esp
25  doahair.esp
26  NoSneakAttackSound.esp
27  PalistovSpinningArrows_Dawnguard.esp
28  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
29  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
2A  BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
2B  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
2C  BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp
2D  MoreNastyCritters.esp
2E  HarvestOverhaul.esp  [Version 2.8.2]
2F  HDT Havok Object.esp
30  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Weathers.esp
31  Convenient Horses.esp
32  Dawnbreaker_PeacefulExplosion.esp
33  DeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.esp
34  Brows.esp
35  Angelika Amulets.esp
36  numenume Hair.esp
37  FixCombatMusic.esp
38  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
39  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
3A  Daedric Dawnbreaker.esp
3B  OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
3C  AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
3D  AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
3E  Footprints.esp
3F  Footprints - Ash.esp
40  Gatti14Yumiko.esp
41  DonMichHeelsstock.esp
42  TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
43  HarvestFeathers.esp
44  SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
45  HDT TestSkirts.esp
46  SplashofRain.esp
47  Beards.esp
48  iHUD.esp
49  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp
4A  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0]
4B  Clear Skies Fix.esp
4C  MeridaHair.esp
4D  NailsUNP.esp
4E  nem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.esp
4F  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
50  PalistovSpinningArrows.esp
51  RaceMenu.esp
52  RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
53  RaceMenuNails.esp
54  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
55  zzlovelyfeather.esp
56  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
57  3DNPC.esp
58  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
59  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
5A  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
5B  BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
5C  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
5D  SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
5E  Rebirth Monster.esp
5F  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
60  Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
61  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
62  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
63  PNENB.esp  [Version 1.0]
64  Dr_Bandolier.esp
65  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
66  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
67  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
68  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
69  Cloaks.esp
6A  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
6B  SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
6C  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
6D  Moria.esp
6E  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
6F  DeadlyDragons.esp
70  RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp
71  AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
72  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
73  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
74  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
75  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
76  HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp  [Version 2.8.2]
77  SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
78  Thundering Shouts (normal pitch).esp
79  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.5.2]
7A  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
7B  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
7C  The Ningheim.esp
7D  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
7E  Sit Anywhere.esp
7F  SkyRealism - Capacity and Carry Weight.esp  [Version 1.8]
80  SkyRealism - Encumbrance.esp  [Version 1.5]
81  SkyrimHighDefinitionLODsDragonborn.esp
82  SkyrimHighDefinitionLODs.esp
83  SkyUI.esp
84  SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
85  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
86  SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
87  RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
88  Immersive Dragonborn.esp
89  Immersive Battles.esp
8A  Immersive Travelers.esp
8B  HentaiCreatures.esp
8C  DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
8D  AOS2_DCOd Patch.esp
8E  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
8F  Immersive Patrols.esp
90  SexLabDefeat.esp
91  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
92  SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
93  SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
94  SOS - no underwear for beast races.esp
95  sr_ifpssl.esp
96  SSv2.esp
97  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
98  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
99  SexLabAnimalSex.esp
9A  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
9B  Immersive Werewolves.esp
9C  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
9D  RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
9E  Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
9F  BetterQuestObjectives-MoonlightPatch.esp
A0  iNeed.esp
A1  + MATHERIAN_VIKING_SHIELDS_SET +.esp
A2  R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
A3  DonMichHeels.esp
A4  Immersive Brigands.esp
A5  Equipping Overhaul.esp
A6  SexLabDangerousNights.esp
A7  FNISspells.esp
A8  RSC_UNP2.esp
A9  Immersive Factions.esp
AA  SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
AB  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
AC  TorchRadius.esp
AD  UNP Jewelry.esp
AE  Viking Weaponry.esp
AF  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.2.2]
B0  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
B1  Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp
B2  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
B3  warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
B4  Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp

I might've missed something somewhere, but I can't figure out if there's a way to "train" with the threesome+ anims.

Nope, I havent found any good solution to support 3 or more actor animations in Hentai Creatures. Its a limitation of the mod.

I dont have any idea how to get that done.

Until there is a solution for it I suggest you use Matchmaker. You can summon the creatures you need with Hentai Creatures and then initiate the gangbang stuff with Matchmaker.

I can't for the life of me get the armored troll (frost and normal) to gain the erection model during sex. they retain the flaccid version. I have tried the other trolls and they all work fine.

I am using beastility extras, creature features and version 4 of this mod. All other critters work as far as I have checked

I poked around in TES5edit and in the armor and armor addons I can see no reference to armoured trolls , not sure if that is relevant or not.

Can anyone get the armored trolls to switch ?

Thats funny.. because I started putting Armored Trolls into Nude Creatures this morning.  :lol:

They were never part of Nude Creatures. Normal Trolls and undrfryke is basic Skyrim, armored Trolls are DLC1 (Dawnguard) Getting it in the mod correctly was a bit tricky. But it is done. So with next update they will be in. Not releasing a new update just for that, though.

Waiting for the second set of Xanderos Spriggan to be finished, working on getting the Dragonpenis included, which proves to be an enormous PITA and wanna complete a workover of Nude Creatures before releasing it.

(Had made some stupid bugs in NC that didnt show for players but new stuff was behaving irrational...)

Far as I can tell you need the extra downloads for this to work. With nude creatures deselecting dg and db allow it to work when they are not installed with this mod that does not work. Using tesedit, it says it can not find the dawn guard Esm. If this is true you need the dl's then you should mention that in the requirements.

Far as I can tell you need the extra downloads for this to work. With nude creatures deselecting dg and db allow it to work when they are not installed with this mod that does not work. Using tesedit, it says it can not find the dawn guard Esm. If this is true you need the dl's then you should mention that in the requirements.

I dont know if I can understand you correctly. But the Nude Creatures part isnt deselecting anything. And all parts are included so no, you dont need anything else.

However there were some bugs in Nude Creatures that I had to squash. Will be out with the next update.

However I did not much test this without DLC1 (Dawnguard) and DLC2 (Dragonborn) installed as most if it requires them anyway.

SexlabNudeCreatures.esp needs Skyrim.esm, Update,esm, Sexlab.esm

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp needs SexlabNudecreatures.esp and Dawnguard.esm

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp needs SexlabNudecreatures.esp and Dragonborn.esm

More Nasty Critters 5.0

Changelog

=========

Added new Spriggan animation from Xandero. Cool stuff again  :blush:

Added Armored Troll to Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures

Added Dragons to Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures as well as added 4 nude models.

Fixed Giants (removing their clubs now when they take out their... club)

Fixed various other bugs and problems I encountered in Nude Creatures

Added alternate Model of Ashman. Much better with clipping.

Notes:

Dragons suck. Their implementation in the game is mind boggling. So if you encounter weirdness... thats how its supposed to be. Blame Bethesda!

Use the Hentai Dragons. They behave. Just dont expect to walk around with them...

As noted 4 Models are in (Forest, Tundra, Snow and Swamp)

Well I did have to change a fair bit in Nude Creatures organisation. So if you should find some weirdness try to use a new savegame and test. Just to be sure. Shouldnt be neccessary, though. In my tests I found out dragons behave better with a new save...

IMPORTANT

==========

As always: Run FNIS 5.1.1 for users and make sure you have the FNIS Creature Addon installed...

Thank you kind sir!

now i need to find all of that with attached sos+belly collisions :angel:

Well SOS works with it no problem. Have tested that myself. Finding HDT Physics support for all this.... well I wish you good luck on your quest  :s

Thank you kind sir!

now i need to find all of that with attached sos+belly collisions :angel:

Well SOS works with it no problem. Have tested that myself. Finding HDT Physics support for all this.... well I wish you good luck on your quest  :s

Already saw werewolf somewhe on this forum, now i need a madman who will attach schlong to rest creatures :cool:

I have this problem with the Riekling animations.

All other creatures of this mod works, except for Rieklings.

The only animation that works is the RieklingTest and even that sometimes fails.

I placed everything in the correct folder, checked it twice. Nothing is wrong.

Is there a reaon the others won't work? Exampe: RieklingMissionary, RieklingThreeway, etc.

I have this problem with the Riekling animations.

All other creatures of this mod works, except for Rieklings.

The only animation that works is the RieklingTest and even that sometimes fails.

I placed everything in the correct folder, checked it twice. Nothing is wrong.

Is there a reaon the others won't work? Exampe: RieklingMissionary, RieklingThreeway, etc.

Do you run SL 1.58? If yes see my post on previous page. RieklingTest and RieklingDouble are from my mod. Disable the RieklingMissionary and RieklingThreeway as they are the same but from SL 1.58 and have wrong FNIS reg.

I dont know if I can understand you correctly. But the Nude Creatures part isnt deselecting anything. And all parts are included so no, you dont need anything else.

However there were some bugs in Nude Creatures that I had to squash. Will be out with the next update.

However I did not much test this without DLC1 (Dawnguard) and DLC2 (Dragonborn) installed as most if it requires them anyway.

SexlabNudeCreatures.esp needs Skyrim.esm, Update,esm, Sexlab.esm

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp needs SexlabNudecreatures.esp and Dawnguard.esm

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp needs SexlabNudecreatures.esp and Dragonborn.esm

Exactly, I do not have dawn guard or dragon born, so this mod does not work for me. I can get nude creatures to work because I can turn off the dawnguard and dragon born esp's. And the main nude creatures will still work. So your mod has more requirements than you currently list, because you need dawnguard and dragonborn for it to work.

Exactly, I do not have dawn guard or dragon born, so this mod does not work for me. I can get nude creatures to work because I can turn off the dawnguard and dragon born esp's. And the main nude creatures will still work. So your mod has more requirements than you currently list, because you need dawnguard and dragonborn for it to work.

Umm.. dont wanna sound like an ass but thats exactly what the requirements in the DL said all along....

And I also mentioned in this thread that Nude Creatures can work with only the main game. Hentai Creatures cant. MoreNastyCritters.esp has only Skyrim.esm and Update.esm as Parent Masters.... of course you cant have critter animations for critters you dont have....

I'm not sure if i'm in the right place but i would like to request foxes and deer/elk. i have not found any mods with them...

Well... semi-right. I might make nude models if I find time ... I might add them to all the mods in MNC. What I dont/cant do is make animations for them.

What you are asking is actually a lot more work than what you might think. And not for one but for a group of people. Obviously, or it would have been done a long time ago....

Just for fun I may have to make a fox having mad sex with a chicken animation . . . . . lol :P

Have Copper stand by and drool as he is awaiting his turn after Tod. ;P

(Bet ya can't figure that one)