I have a problem with new animations, player moves but wolf stays in default pose, all  old animations works fine. Any idea guys?

same :P

Possibly try re-installing + re-run FNIS, the animations seem to be working for me (Using 1.60.2).  Great job getting these to us do quick Dentarr, they are pretty epic!

(Can't not hear the PC say "Who's a good doggy!" over and over in silly dog owner voice for the first stage of the cunnilingus animation)

I have a problem with new animations, player moves but wolf stays in default pose, all  old animations works fine. Any idea guys?

i just tested now in a small cell (breezehome) the new version.

conjured hentai wolf and trained.

Rotated all animation with key "O" and I have no problem.

everything seems to work well...

...and I have SL 1.60 (hotfix 2)  ;)

(I use Mod Oragnizer)

edit: you have reset animations in SexLab?

bye!

S.

i just tested now in a small cell (breezehome) the new version.

conjured hentai wolf and trained.

Rotated all animation with key "O" and I have no problem.

everything seems to work well...

...and I have SL 1.60 (hotfix 2)  ;)

(I use Mod Oragnizer)

bye!

S.

lol

Yabbut what about the boar and deer animations we have now? When are we going to get those? Huh? Huh?

(Ya, boar and deer are equipped and RTG.)

Yeah gib this man cookies. Im using boar anims in fsap with no problems, compatible with all of my mods but better to see it in mnc and deer got its weapon u say? Well im playing as a hunter in this playthrough, deer hunting begins  :@

me too: sexlab 1.59c

Is this update made for 1.59? Seems like ppl with 1.6 have no problems.

edit: Hmm i updated Creature fnis from 5.1 to 5.3 and animatiosn started working! :D

I'm using 1.6 and got problems.

Using FNIS with 8.34 and creature animations from the framework crashes my generateFNIS tool, uninstalling the creature animations build in the 1.60 (and afterwards succesfully running the generateFNIS tool without errors) makes me unable to register the animations in the MCM.

Using FNIS with 8.34 and creature animations from the framework crashes my generateFNIS tool, uninstalling the creature animations build in the 1.60 (and afterwards succesfully running the generateFNIS tool without errors) makes me unable to register the animations in the MCM.

this is my FNIS report:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   15/09/2015 22:07:10
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 21 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
mt_behavior usage: 23,8 %   ( 0 furniture, 33 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 1,7 %   ( 1 paired, 1 kill animations)

3888 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)
 780 animations for 2 mods and 24 creatures successfully included.

i have no error.

Check your FNIS installation  ;)

bye!

S.

this is my FNIS report:

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...
mt_behavior usage: 23,8 %   ( 0 furniture, 33 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

i have no error.

bye!

S.

I can assure u my FNIS installation is correct, i'm using the latest FNIS and latest creature pack. (and after years of trial and error with modding I can say with full confidence I know how to install mods by now)

But even so it just gives me a Microsoft .NET Framework when running FNIS using sexlab 1.60 with the creature expansion from 1.60 and MNC 8.34.

And only when using MNC 8.34, 8.33 still works perfect but without leito's newest additions of course.

*Fnis Log, it goes wrong somewhere at sexlab 1.60

0 Start Debug

FNIS Behavior V5.5   15-9-2015 22:20:06
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Software\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading GetStripped V2.1  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...
Reading PND V1.9 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 .

But I guess I'll just wait a bit since this update was mainly written for 1.59 (unless someone knows of a solution of course).

this is my FNIS report:

Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

i have no error.

bye!

S.

I can assure u my FNIS installation is correct, i'm using the latest FNIS and latest creature pack. (and after years of trial and error with modding I can say with full confidence I know how to install mods by now)

But even so it just gives me a Microsoft .NET Framework when running FNIS using sexlab 1.60 with the creature expansion from 1.60 and MNC 8.34.

And only when using MNC 8.34, 8.33 still works perfect but without leito's newest additions of course.

I don't know much about FNIS as a program but I don't think it simply reading a mod should cause the tool to hard crash (especially if it isn't a widespread issue).  Only recommendation I can think of if others aren't having crashes is to re downloand and re-install FNIS/MNC ect and see if something has gotten corrupted. 

Saeros: what's "PAHE v5" from your log?

Paradise Halls for Sexlab  :D

this is my FNIS report:

Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

i have no error.

bye!

S.

ok, I have Windows 10, Mod Organizer, SL160(hotfix2)+creatures and latest FNIS 5.5 + FNIS creatures.. 

run FNIS through MO and i have no error.

..and after some test, MNC 8.34 seem to work fine.

Thanks!

Work fine as in the patch that was posted a while ago is not necessary with it? Haven't updated due to a lack of that patch/waiting for full 1.60 support.

I use MNC 8.34 as is.. no patch  ;)

but wait, i tested (hentai) wolf, dog, troll, bear and horse.. and for now It seems to work.. but I'm not sure for all other animations.  :P

edit:

in the bj animation (wolf/dog) I noticed that the mouth remains closed.

uhLtf2I.jpg

reEoW9u.jpg

Xw3xHtf.jpg

what the...weird arm? (deformed) .. i use COS body.. (i report this on SCIVIRUS :P )

I updated MNC recently and have the same problem for all new animations (at least the ones I didn't have before SL 1.60)

I'll wait for 1.60 update to see if it's gone.

Thanks!

Work fine as in the patch that was posted a while ago is not necessary with it? Haven't updated due to a lack of that patch/waiting for full 1.60 support.

I use MNC 8.34 as is.. no patch  ;)

but wait, i tested (hentai) wolf, dog, troll, bear and horse.. and for now It seems to work.. but I'm not sure for all other animations.  :P

edit:

in the bj animation (wolf/dog) I noticed that the mouth remains closed.

uhLtf2I.jpg

reEoW9u.jpg

Xw3xHtf.jpg

what the...weird arm? (deformed) .. i use COS body.. (i report this on SCIVIRUS :P )

I added "openmouth = true" to all female stages of bj anim like i did with skeever animations before, to my suprise it didnt do anything this time and mouth remained closed. Tried 3 times and gave up. Later i tried triggering the animation on dog instead of wolf and they seemed to open. I realy do not get how skyrim work sometimes :D