Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

I need help. I installed exactly how the instructions say, and it doesnt work. The destructions spells dont fire, like sparks. I did see what Malbolzha said and I removed the skeleton that came with this and just installed the magic nipple floating animation file. I even tried removing everything from here and running just xpmse with the magic nipple floating anim checked. Yes I ran FNIS with gender specific checked. No idea why it wont work.

I need help. I installed exactly how the instructions say, and it doesnt work. The destructions spells dont fire, like sparks. I did see what Malbolzha said and I removed the skeleton that came with this and just installed the magic nipple floating animation file. I even tried removing everything from here and running just xpmse with the magic nipple floating anim checked. Yes I ran FNIS with gender specific checked. No idea why it wont work.

did u go into the xpmse mcm menu and change it to nipple magic? are u using a custom race that has its own skeleton folders and forgot to add the new skeleton there? i dont really know what to tell u. ive been using this for about a year on like 6-7 playthroughs and never had a problem. i installed xpmse- added the nipple magic animation that comes with it- then installed the magic from this mod so i got the runes effect when i use magic (which u have to add manually)- then went into xpmse mcm and ticked nipple magic for my pc

I didnt try ticking nipple magic in xpmse yet. Will do and thanks for the early reply

EDIT: Ok so ticking it ingame works! Just another question, when I equip magic on both hands, only one of the tits shoots magic and the other one doesnt. Instead the magic comes out of my hand. Is this supposed to happen?

I didnt try ticking nipple magic in xpmse yet. Will do and thanks for the early reply

EDIT: Ok so ticking it ingame works! Just another question, when I equip magic on both hands, only one of the tits shoots magic and the other one doesnt. Instead the magic comes out of my hand. Is this supposed to happen?

lol, theres 2 options to tick in the mcm. left and right hands. u only changed 1

Guest IceStorm36

is this mod coming to Skyrim Special Edition?

and are you going to make a new post in Skyrim Special Edition for the mod?

and are we getting new animations?

we need more user friendly installation for this mod. that is holding the mod beck. i'm average user when it comes to modding and i head a lot of problems installing it.

And thanks. best mod ever made <3

is this mod coming to Skyrim Special Edition?

and are you going to make a new post in Skyrim Special Edition for the mod?

and are we getting new animations?

we need more user friendly installation for this mod. that is holding the mod beck. i'm average user when it comes to modding and i head a lot of problems installing it.

And thanks. best mod ever made <3

Quick clue:

If the required mods for ANY mod includes SKSE, SkyUI (MCM), or

1.FNIS is required.
like this one says, then until those are updated, I doubt this will be updated.
Guest IceStorm36

Hi. i need help.

When spell casting. animation. when she is levitating. the spell effects and lighting is in the default position. mod is working perfectly. but her breasts are now bigger(i'm using BodySlide and Outfit Studio). spell effects and lighting are in wrong place inside her big breasts. I rally like need help to fix this. I thing i need to edit the .hkx files bat i don't now how to. or ware to start.

Hi. i need help.

When spell casting. animation. when she is levitating. the spell effects and lighting is in the default position. mod is working perfectly. but her breasts are now bigger(i'm using BodySlide and Outfit Studio). spell effects and lighting are in wrong place inside her big breasts. I rally like need help to fix this. I thing i need to edit the .hkx files bat i don't now how to. or ware to start.

racemenu has sliders to adjust where the magic comes from

• 3 weeks later...

My character still use hands to cast while she floating?

dont use this mod. XPMSE skeleton has magic nipple included in the install options. use that instead

I want to make my follower use it, but she still use hands to cast magic. (she is custom race)

My character still use hands to cast while she floating?

dont use this mod. XPMSE skeleton has magic nipple included in the install options. use that instead

I want to make my follower use it, but she still use hands to cast magic. (she is custom race)

you want just her to use it? this mod makes everybody use it. xpmse has the option for everybody, just you, or everybody but you. as far as i know its not possible to have just a follower or certain npcs use it. dont use the skeleton from this mod either. its really outdated and fucks shit up

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

and do not tell me how to register the effect of the runes, I was able to add only spell but how to add the effect of the runes I ponimvyu.

and do not tell me how to register the effect of the runes, I was able to add only spell but how to add the effect of the runes I ponimvyu.

open the console- find the id# for both left and right nipple rune- use the console to add them to your character

• 3 weeks later...

heloo there ! is there a way to make male npc's to use their shlong to cast the spells?

They already can. They only lack the breast nodes needed to cast the milk spells from their nipples. It works the same for the "Cum On Anything! Seriously, Pretty Much Anything." spell set as well.

i tried that mod but it was not working...could not use souls to unlock the shouts for some reason...

the thing is that the males dont have use nipples but shlong...and i want it on npc's not the player character....

if you could pinpoint me how to do it ill appreciate it!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I'm using XPMSE with the floating magic nipple animations, everything works fine except for one thing.

When I strafe left or right with magic equipped (or when casting,) the animation resets when I start or stop strafing which results in this really jarring movement

WebM of the issue: https://webmshare.com/play/9r7qW

Any suggestions for a fix? Or has anyone else run into this? The problem persists even when I disable all my animations that aren't installed with XPMSE.

I've already asked about this on the XPMSE page on nexus but it's been a couple days without a response so I figured I'd ask here too.

• 1 month later...