Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

So right now i think this mods have 2 major bugs for me

1.Some spell like Flame and Frostbite won't cast from 3rd person view (but fine in 1st person)

2.Crossbow bolt floating away from characters.

Is there anyone find or make any fix yet?

1. Known bug

2. Drawn bolts are attached to the Magic node, you move the magic node the bug happens.

Possible fix use XPMSE and select the  option for bolts to a seperate node that makes drawn bolts invisible.

Do I still need to install the skeleton of this mod? Because it seems you already implemented all the stuff in xp32 right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i got a small problem in the ground animation: spells are casted correctly but my character does not do the animation like in the  last set of gif (the one with killmoves). Hands does not move and my character stand freeze. Thank you 

Try XPMSE2, I integrated the base mod and the base animation sets with a description if anything else is recommended for said option, spells from here can be downloaded and used with it they are just not mentioned in the installer because that thing has to go on Nexus and so.^^

i got a small problem in the ground animation: spells are casted correctly but my character does not do the animation like in the  last set of gif (the one with killmoves). Hands does not move and my character stand freeze. Thank you 

Try XPMSE2, I integrated the base mod and the base animation sets with a description if anything else is recommended for said option, spells from here can be downloaded and used with it they are just not mentioned in the installer because that thing has to go on Nexus and so.^^

WOW Thank you! but is FNIS still rquired? i hate  it and i can't never get it to work lol

• 2 weeks later...

Floating animation fixed and all spells functional.

No jittery, spasmic animation.

Fixed in accordance to recommendation of: zax, perrymwt and MaraJinksblade

This fix was applied to the mod and is uploaded as the complete mod.

Mod Organizer users:

1. Make sure your XPMSE installation didn't have ground animation ticked.

2. After installing, place the mod under XPMSE in the priority list (the left list) so it'll overwrite.

3. Run FNIS.

4. DON'T FORGET TO RUN FNIS!

5. Play freely.

For anyone else:

1. USE MOD ORGANIZER.

2. APPLY STEP 1 FOR MOD ORGANIZER USERS AND FOLLOW ACCORDINGLY.

tyvm.

Magic Nipple Animation Float - fix i guess.rar

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

You would be a king among men to me if 1 handed sword animations also worked with this.

hentaijin> As of current time, the only match to floating animations are spells, that's because Bethesda themselves designed the Vampire Lord animations (floating ones at least) to be exclusively for spells.

Hence why the ritual spells for the floating animations will be performed on the ground, because there is no equivalent ritual casting animation for Vampire Lord.

It'll take someone of proper skill to do what you asked.

Confirmed: Groovtama will enroll this fix into his next XPMSE build.

Mod Organizer users:

2. After installing, place the mod under XPMSE in the priority list (the left list) so it'll overwrite.

3. Run FNIS.

5. Play freely.

For anyone else:

1. USE MOD ORGANIZER.

tyvm.

attachicon.gifMagic Nipple Animation Float - fix i guess.rar

Thank you very much sir~ after waiting for many months finally some improve of this great mod ,now if anyone can get the floating crossbow bolt in the right place ,this mod will no longer have major bug for me XD

No idea of this problem. I do not change the default bolt quiver location as Groovtama explicitly said time and time again that it causes issues.

At any rate, I run around with Auto Unequip Ammo, it's more aesthetically pleasing for a magic caster to have the quivers unequipped, at least for me.

edit: The latest XPMSE includes this mod and the fix.

Mod Organizer users:

3. Run FNIS.

5. Play freely.

For anyone else:

1. USE MOD ORGANIZER.

tyvm.

attachicon.gifMagic Nipple Animation Float - fix i guess.rar

Thank you very much sir~ after waiting for many months finally some improve of this great mod ,now if anyone can get the floating crossbow bolt in the right place ,this mod will no longer have major bug for me XD

The floating bolt is because the game uses the two weapon nodes in your hands for the bow/crossbow and the the one magic node in your hand for the arrow/bolts if you move them like in the skeleton here, you will have problems on the bows\crossbow arrow\bolt combination, that is why PWS1\2 (part of XPMSE2) manages the nodes dynamically depending on what you have euipped.

If you have set magic to magic nipple and you have magic in your right or left hand, the nodes will be moved to the breast location.

If you have anything else in your left or right hand the one magic node will be moved back, in case of a bow/crossbow, both nodes wiill be moved back. Means by the time you can fire a crossbow/bow the bug can't be there anymore.

Hey guys,

So I have the same problem as some of the other people in this thread (I read the whole thread trying to resolve this.) My magic nipple animations don't work with my groovtama skeleton unless I use racemenu to toggle it on, and my HDT doesn't work with the magic nipple skeleton. If I'm using groovtama's skeleton, the magic comes from the hands at the side of the hips instead of the nipples. Once I use racemenu to toggle it, it works for me, but not for the NPCs. As somebody who uses ECE and doesn't want to port the faces over, is there another fix for this that affects me, and other NPCs? Is there any way to toggle the magic nipple animations without using racemenu - perhaps a command or a standalone script? Alternatively, is there any way to modify groovtama's skeleton in nifskope (ie. remove magic nodes from hands) so that it automatically loads as nipple animations? I have tried for days on my own, and  at this point, I'm hoping to resolve this issue once and for all for myself, and anybody else having the same issues as me. 

If anybody has any ideas, please let me know :) 

magic from hands at sides rather than from nipples, is usually because you have magic nipple overwritten by XPMSE.

I'm still trying to find the correct order for new animations for magic casting

Before XPMSE or after? (Mod Organizer)

If I have :

XPMSE

New Animations for Magic Casting

Magic Nipple Ground

I get magic from nipples, but she moves with her hands down tight to her sides instead of arms down and slightly spread away from her body.

Should my order be:

XPMSE

Magic Nipple Ground

?

When I install XPMSE (2.75) I don't have anything checked for nipple magic.

When I run FNIS I have arm fix, gender specific, and groovtama's animations checked (so I get sword and dagger animations correctly)

I can not see the GIF of the ground animation so I don't know if what I'm seeing is correct.

thanks

magic from hands at sides rather than from nipples, is usually because you have magic nipple overwritten by XPMSE.

If I have :

XPMSE

Magic Nipple Ground

I get magic from nipples, but she moves with her hands down tight to her sides instead of arms down and slightly spread away from her body.

Should my order be:

XPMSE

Magic Nipple Ground

?

When I run FNIS I have arm fix, gender specific, and groovtama's animations checked (so I get sword and dagger animations correctly)

I can not see the GIF of the ground animation so I don't know if what I'm seeing is correct.

thanks

Hm. I must be doing something wrong, since I have the same set up as you. Are you using mod organizer by any chance? Also, do you use racemenu or ECE? 

If I have :

XPMSE

Magic Nipple Ground

Should my order be:

XPMSE

Magic Nipple Ground

?

thanks

Hm. I must be doing something wrong, since I have the same set up as you. Are you using mod organizer by any chance? Also, do you use racemenu or ECE? 

Yes, Mod Organizer.

It's working ok now, but I think I expected an arm position more like what I see in the floating animation. In the ground animation that I see, she has her arms rather rigidly straight down at her sides. If she runs with spells equipped, her arms do change position. So, it appears to be working... just not what I expected.

I expected arms down and slightly away from body with palms facing forward.

Yeah the ground pose isn't that great, so I use the flying one instead :(

OK... so I'm not doing anything wrong... it just is what it is.... ok. I thought maybe I was screwing things up. 

AND.... not being able to see the GIFs in the OP makes it hard to know if I'm seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing :)