Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

hello can someone help me?, I been download Magic NippleSpells.7z and install it on NMM, but when I enter the game and search in magic inventory I didnt found the spells

the list spell are:

Rune Visual Effect - XX0012CA - It is an Ability, works like a buff.

The Nipple Thunder Bolt - Left hand:XX001D95 Right hand:XX001D96

The Milk Spray - Left hand:XX001D9C Right hand:XX001D9D

Cumshot Power - XX00332E - No animation

Cumshot Shout - XX001DA2 - With animation

I also download and install Schlong Shout.7z

Replace the animation of shout. Use the masturbation animation in Sexlab.

but when I use the battle cry shout, the animation is still kinda same as the vanilla shout animation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Got a bug here.

After casting a non-concentration spell, im unable to shout or sprint at full speed after casting, until i unsheathe my magic. All in 3rd person.

i cast a spell, and try to shout, but nothing. unsheathe... and shout finally comes. cast a spell, and sprinting is slow like regular running speed and still uses stamina.

it's definately this mod. i've tested with only this mod and requirements. it absolutely is an issue with these animations.

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2019 at 2:30 AM, Arcticelf said:

Does anyone else have a problem with Staves not firing the spells from the proper spot?

Yup (with respect to the XP32MSE 4.71 ground version), also touch-range spells (Succubus Heart Entice/Enrage, various magic overhauls, etc) aren't targeting correctly (impossible to use). So either I installed something terrible wrong or this isn't really an issue for most people.

Yes I know I'm replying to something pretty old, but would be happy to hear how/if this is fixable aside from just not using that animation set.

edit: still haven't fixed the staff, I think that has to be done in the animation/skeleton? I dealt with spells not having enough range by manually editing them with the creation kit. Found the spells affected, looked up their effect to find where the range was, it was on a projectile, upped it a little, saved, fixed/done. Pretty sure the issue has to do with where the spell node is on the hand vs the nipple and I guess it's just that much further back on the nipple. Could probably be fixed generally by moving that node forward a little but not sure how to do that or even if anyone is working on the skeleton anymore...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, would this work with custom race if I copy the skeletons into the custom race mesh folder (without enabling the mod in MO2)?

I also want the magic nipple to be for player only so I copied the animation into the FINS_PCEA2, folder with the highest rank 9. But its not working and i have several question.

1: I am using New Animation for magic cast by xp32  as recommended together with the ground animation, so should i keep the female folder within the rank 9 root folder in FINS_PCEA2 or should i just merge all the magic animations together?

2: Either way, should I tick the gender specific animations in FINS because either i keep the female folder in FINS_PCEA2 or not, it shows the message No GENDER directory for both male and female.

At this point my magic animation is just from New Animation for magic cast by xp32. Again all three mods magicnippleskeleton, magicnipple ground animation and new animation by xp32 are all disabled in my MO2. I want to make player only for my custom race.

Many thanks.

• 1 month later...

when i use this mod i just cant cast spells in 3rd person the glowing orbs from the spells show up at my characters breasts but it never shoots anything 1st person works but its vannilla. i remember having a mod for the special edition that just adds some sliders to the racemenu morphs that let me do the same as this mod but i cant find it for LE i would rather use that method since this doesnt work for me so if anyone knows how to fix this bug or get the racemenu sliders working please tell me how.

i have xp32 spell animations installed with everything default in the installer i ticked gender specific animations in fnis and i made sure that this mod wins every conflict.

• 1 month later...

if you want to use this for skyrim se do this:

first make sure you have RaceMenu, Creation Kit installed, and SSE NIF Optimizer.  you dont need to know how to use creation kit

1. install XPMSSE, pick the animation you want for magic nipple when asked during the fomod setup

2. download MagicNippleSpells.7z from this mods download page, ignore the other files.  extract it to desktop when its done

3. copy SSE NIF Optimizer.exe into the folder then run it.  a window will pop up, click optimize,  let it run, then close and delete SSE NIF Optimizer.exe and SSE NIF Optimizer.txt.  compress the file again when done.

4. drag the compressed file into your mod manager and install

5. open creation kit, go to file>data then double click MagicNipple.esp.  click set as active, then click ok.  wait for it to load, if you get any pop ups click yes to all.  when done click file>save and close

the mod is now converted, to turn on in game go to xp32 in mcm and scroll all the way down and set Magic Style AND Magic Style (Left) to nipple magic for player, npc, or both

• 4 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 3:01 AM, darrrkfeed said:

first make sure you have RaceMenu, Creation Kit installed, and SSE NIF Optimizer.  you dont need to know how to use creation kit

1. install XPMSSE, pick the animation you want for magic nipple when asked during the fomod setup

2. download MagicNippleSpells.7z from this mods download page, ignore the other files.  extract it to desktop when its done

3. copy SSE NIF Optimizer.exe into the folder then run it.  a window will pop up, click optimize,  let it run, then close and delete SSE NIF Optimizer.exe and SSE NIF Optimizer.txt.  compress the file again when done.

5. open creation kit, go to file>data then double click MagicNipple.esp.  click set as active, then click ok.  wait for it to load, if you get any pop ups click yes to all.  when done click file>save and close

the mod is now converted, to turn on in game go to xp32 in mcm and scroll all the way down and set Magic Style AND Magic Style (Left) to nipple magic for player, npc, or both

You absolute legend, worked like a charm. Great combo with the updated Mana Tanks for SE. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 5:01 PM, darrrkfeed said:

Any one have ver successfully porting this maybe can share the ported SSE Mod if don't mind. was traying but confuse with creation kit

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/17/2018 at 8:34 AM, sophievongotha said:

I was able to get this running in Skyrim SE by putting the "MagicNippleSkeleton" and "MagicNippleAnimation Float" folders at the bottom of my mod list in the left panel of Mod Organizer 2.   I also converted the HKX files to SE format, and ran FNIS.   The magic nipple effects work as described then.

Unfortunately, the old Magic Nipple skeleton does not support all the functionality of Enhanced Character Edit in Skyrim SE.   ECE has its own skeleton, and a great set of sliders.   I like it a lot, so I am going to do without Magic Nipples  ?

The ECE skeleton also does not have belly node support. It would be nice if belly and nipple support could be added to the ECE skeleton.  I don't know if that is possible though.

Do you still have the HKX files?

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, darrrkfeed said:

5. open creation kit, go to file>data then double click MagicNipple.esp 

There is not any "MagicNipple.esp" in creation kit.

My skyrim se is not steam version . . .

regards

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the idea, but the skeleton doesn't work for me. Any chance of an SSE import? Please? The actual animation of a spell from the nipples works good, but without the skeleton it looks the same as if you didn't run FNIS.

Edited by Nitko Harte
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 8:27 PM, Nitko Harte said:

Love the idea, but the skeleton doesn't work for me. Any chance of an SSE import? Please? The actual animation of a spell from the nipples works good, but without the skeleton it looks the same as if you didn't run FNIS.

Perhaps this is a bit late, but you used to be able to use this mod fine with xp32's skeleton instead since groovtama added support for it iirc. 

I will be setting it up for SE myself soon, if I get it working I will post back here and help you with it if you still need.

Edited by sila
On 7/27/2022 at 8:27 PM, Nitko Harte said:

So what you actually need are the animation files, not the skeleton. The SE version above did not include animation files.

I went ahead and converted the animation files with cathedral, and they are working in game.

You will need to put the files in the correct place (I used Fnis' PCEA2 for it so it would only apply to my character) then run fnis. If you want the spells to actually come out of your character's breast you will need to go into racemenu and change magic style.

Unfortunately the animations don't seem to work very well, concentration magic doesnt work at all, I can cast fireballs and that does work but the animation keeps going back to default after a few minutes. It seems the cathedral conversion did not work completely after all.

Edit: actually xp32 skeleton has the animations in it natively now.... I just needed to reinstall that and enable them. Nice.

Edited by sila

I didn't have the SSE version. The animation of the magic coming from the nipple was good. But the character just stood there, stiff. She didn't walk either. It was as if I ran the game without first running FNIS.

Just ignore this. I'm in the middle of a play-thru. When I start a new play-thru, I will include this, and give you an up-date, then. Thanks.

Edited by Nitko Harte
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2022 at 6:30 PM, sila said:

So what you actually need are the animation files, not the skeleton. The SE version above did not include animation files.

I went ahead and converted the animation files with cathedral, and they are working in game.

You will need to put the files in the correct place (I used Fnis' PCEA2 for it so it would only apply to my character) then run fnis. If you want the spells to actually come out of your character's breast you will need to go into racemenu and change magic style.

Unfortunately the animations don't seem to work very well, concentration magic doesnt work at all, I can cast fireballs and that does work but the animation keeps going back to default after a few minutes. It seems the cathedral conversion did not work completely after all.

Edit: actually xp32 skeleton has the animations in it natively now.... I just needed to reinstall that and enable them. Nice.

Pardon me for being a bit dumb, but how did you make this work with PCEA2? I followed the instructions on that mod's page, but it just got me an error in FNIS (>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<). 

3 hours ago, Niakshin said:

Pardon me for being a bit dumb, but how did you make this work with PCEA2? I followed the instructions on that mod's page, but it just got me an error in FNIS (>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<). 

You don't actually need to use pcea2 for it anymore, it's built into the skeleton.

If you didn't enable it when you installed the skeleton, reinstall xp32 and make sure the nipple cast animations are enabled. Then in game go to racemenu's styles tabs and change the style for magic.

Edited by sila

I can't get this to work for any reason. I have the spells but no matter what I do I can't get the magic to come out of the nipples or the animations of any of the settings to work. I've tried ground, float, and float_alt but none of them change the animation. I've changed the load order to before and after. I've even had only fnis, racemenu, and xpmse installed. There is a magic tab in my racemenu but nothing shows up under there. I've tried using the original files and the ones found on this thread. After running FNIS with the gender specific animations checked i always get that there are 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female. If anyone is willing to help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks