Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

On 10/26/2022 at 10:58 AM, Black_Seraph said:

I can't get this to work for any reason. I have the spells but no matter what I do I can't get the magic to come out of the nipples or the animations of any of the settings to work. I've tried ground, float, and float_alt but none of them change the animation. I've changed the load order to before and after. I've even had only fnis, racemenu, and xpmse installed. There is a magic tab in my racemenu but nothing shows up under there. I've tried using the original files and the ones found on this thread. After running FNIS with the gender specific animations checked i always get that there are 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female. If anyone is willing to help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

I don't know if you are still interessted in installing this mod after 2 months, but I last installed this mod in Nov 21 and it works in my current LE save file. The issue I found early on was that any spell that could be casted over multiple seconds did not trigger correctly. But Spells that are cast & done work.

Example:

• Flame (8 damage / second) : No Effect  -> Continuous Spell
  • Flamebold (flat 25 damage): Gets cast  -> Flat Spell

• Healing (10 points / second): No Effect  -> Continuous Spell
  • Fast Healing (flat 50 points): Gets cast  -> Flat Spell

To see if the animations do trigger it's best to install the float variant and if your PC floats with a spell in each hand selected then the system will try to play the spell animations.

I also experienced the same spell block with the Flame/Frost/Shock wall spells since they are cast over multiple seconds.

Curiously master level spells (With a dedicated vanilla cast animation) do work with continuous magic drain, like "Lightning Storm".

Here are also some additional infos:

• Aiming with your boobs is an inprecise art (Who would have thought ?), so you might miss more due to fumbles & off center casting.
  • When you dual cast the same spell from both nips the spell comes out the left side, which can throw off your aim.
  • Casting continuous spells from staffs also have mixed results and are best given to followers in my opinion.

Hope that helped a little.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 9:02 AM, sila said:

You don't actually need to use pcea2 for it anymore, it's built into the skeleton.

If you didn't enable it when you installed the skeleton, reinstall xp32 and make sure the nipple cast animations are enabled. Then in game go to racemenu's styles tabs and change the style for magic.

I installed nipple magic se version above and chose the nipple animation in xp32 fomod installation,set magic style as "1" in racemenu tab. The magic cast from breast correctly but the animation is still the original animation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trying to use this through XPMSSE, but it doesn't work.  The effect of magic changes location correctly, but the actual animations do not change.  Even tried extracting the animations from XPMSSE, renaming them, and making a DAR folder with them.  Nothing makes the animations actually apply.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

To anyone wondering how to make this damn mod work for SE, here is the clear and precise explanation :

Most of the mod is ALREADY part of the XPMSSE skeleton. The SSE port made by FauxFurry only contain the special spells and rune effects, not the animations.

For the animations part you need to :

1. Install XPMSSE and choose one of the magic nipple animations during the fomod installation. Default = vanilla animation.

2. Run FNIS or Nemesis. Be sure to check "gender specific animation".

3. Ingame, go to XPMSSE mod's MCM page, scroll down until you find magic. Set nipple animation for player and do it for left and right.

4. In Racemenu, if you go to "magic", you can tweak the position of the magic effects to adapt their position to your specific breast.

5. If it works, and it should, go back to this page and like this comment. Remember that modding is supposed to be for fun. Have a nice day.

Edited by Erenlor
On 12/13/2023 at 1:39 AM, Erenlor said:

4. In Racemenu, if you go to "magic", you can tweak the position of the magic effects to adapt their position to your specific breast.

Need to set magic style and magic style (left) to 1 so magic orb will appear then we can adjust its position if necessary. What magic style (all) and magic style (left)(all) do?

Btw thanks Erenlor, it does works.

Edited by Catmeng
Adding thanks
On 12/18/2023 at 7:18 PM, Catmeng said:

Need to set magic style and magic style (left) to 1 so magic orb will appear then we can adjust its position if necessary. What magic style (all) and magic style (left)(all) do?

With the (All)-Sliders you can set these animations for the NPCs, if I remember correctly.