Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

Finally got this to work properly on my character. I really love it, and I wish this project was used to expand some game features under the excuse of casing with your boobs, lol. For example, casting spells while dual-wielding or at least being able to keep weapons/shields unsheathed. The animations could use some work, too, but the ones included are simple and nice.

Is there a way to disable the "equipping magic" animation, so that the character goes from idle to sexy pose without momentarily crouching? That would be nice too, if possible. Any advice?

As a side note, I seem to have an issue with RaceMenu sliders for the spell runes. They move the spell, not the runes, and don't save position. It looks like the sliders were added to the wrong skelleton bones.

Compare floating version, ground version has not these motions.

mag_runbackward
mag_runbackwardleft
mag_runbackwardright
mag_runforward
mag_runforwardleft
mag_runforwardright
mag_runleft
mag_runright
mag_runstrafeleft
mag_runstraferight
mag_walkbackward
mag_walkbackwardleft
mag_walkbackwardright
mag_walkforward
mag_walkforwardleft
mag_walkforwardright
mag_walkleft
mag_walkright
magcast_runbackward
magcast_runbackwardleft
magcast_runbackwardright
magcast_runforward
magcast_runforwardleft
magcast_runforwardright
magcast_runleft
magcast_runright
magcast_runstrafeleft
magcast_runstraferight
magcast_walkbackward
magcast_walkbckwrdleft
magcast_walkbckwrdright
magcast_walkforward
magcast_walkforwardleft
magcast_walkforwardright (floating version file name is magcast_walkfrwrdright.hkx it's correct? :))
magcast_walkleft
magcast_walkright
magic_sprintforward

Please waiting good news. :D

Finally got this to work properly on my character. I really love it, and I wish this project was used to expand some game features under the excuse of casing with your boobs, lol. For example, casting spells while dual-wielding or at least being able to keep weapons/shields unsheathed. The animations could use some work, too, but the ones included are simple and nice.

This is exactly why I don't use this mod. I cast fire with one hand and have a sword in the other.

Sadly no one is working on this mod and I don't seriously expect anyone too, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I understand if they don't work more on it, since the work is technically done already. This mod is simply to make your character cast spells with their boobs/junk, which was adapted to the XPMSE skeleton. I not as much as "use" it as have it already there, since I suppose we're all using the same skeleton.

While being able to equip extra spells with this mod would make sense and be fun, I think that's out of the scope of this mod by itself, but I hope somebody gets to do it at some point. Better animations would be nice, too, and since we're in the place where SexLab is being developed, maybe we should make a request or something, lol.

XPMSE has a slider that toggles the magic nipple effect. You gotta install XPMSE RaceMenu plugin (it comes with XPMSE installer, just check that option), then go to RaceMenu and search for "Breast Magic" sliders, I think that's the name. There you can toggle it and also adjust the position.

XPMSE has a slider that toggles the magic nipple effect. You gotta install XPMSE RaceMenu plugin (it comes with XPMSE installer, just check that option), then go to RaceMenu and search for "Breast Magic" sliders, I think that's the name. There you can toggle it and also adjust the position.

Sorry.. I do not use RaceMenu.. :( Also can't find that slider in ECE

Many of KR player feel easy to use ECE. So they feel unhappy less support to ECE.

Sorry.. I do not use RaceMenu.. :( Also can't find that slider in ECE

Many of KR player feel easy to use ECE. So they feel unhappy less support to ECE.

Doesn't racemenu now have most or all the features ECE has? and certainly a lot more as well

The new racemenu v3 of race menu coming out hopefully soon adds a lot of stuff like face sculpting and more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a suggestion that I thought of. Hopefully this wouldn't be too much trouble, but what would it take to create a substitute for the equipable genitalia for the alternate shout animation, where the substitute would be an ethereal penis that conjures during the shout? Perhaps add multiple colors to choose from, and with a simple energy burst effect of some sort at the crotch as the ethereal penis appears.

Despite the fact this could be a nice alternative for those who wish not to use equipable genitalia, I've found that that mod tends to create skeleton errors in the male skeleton. It would overwrite data installed by SOS and FNIS would show something like 93 bones(I forget exactly how many) instead of 115 in males. It's just too problematic.

after an hour I finally get it to works...

You need to install this race menu to see the magic slider in the racemenu:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39343-racemenu-v3b/

Btw, I have this problem, sometimes magic like spark or frostbite won't cast,

when it's finally casted, it's like they hit something in the air (check the screenshot).

Anyone know why??

I don't know what could cause that. I've had it working several times but was always still caught up in modding, so I haven't extensively tested it. For starters, what order did you install it in?

The way I did it, I first got everything else working; A lovely CBBE body with HDT(Never got collision to work, though), and it was the last step that I installed the magicniddpleskeleton, the floating animation, spells, and shout animation before running FNIS. After that, it worked perfectly fine.

Oh, and I actually do know the solution to one of your problems. (I think). I had the same no-casting problem at first, but after playing with it for a minute, I realized it was only casting when I shot both the left and right magic at the same time.

You basically just need the animations from here to install so it looks stylish, XPMSE won't conflict with the animation files so, before or after XPMSE is your choice (before, with XPMSE last is always best), but it also works with vanilla animations when you just wanna switch shortly.

Yeah I know about that just wanted to make sure.

One last thing however , lets say for example i install this mod after i Installed XPMSE , is it fine if i reinstall XPMSE after this mod is installed?  ( I know that's fine I just want to make sure :)  )

One last thing however , lets say for example i install this mod after i Installed XPMSE , is it fine if i reinstall XPMSE after this mod is installed?  ( I know that's fine I just want to make sure :)  )

Sounds like you're using NMM, switch to MO and save yourself headaches in the long term. Guaranteed

I would never advise NMM over MO unless you were doing very light modding.

These are the kind of problems MO will make as simple as possible.

could be adapted to the bodies Chsbhc V3T ???

I do believe it works with any body that has the XPMS skeleton installed. Just install the magicnippleskeleton last.

However, may I suggest the CBBE body? It is the definition of beauty.

:)

Thanks for the confirmation.

About CBBE body, 

I do not use because I custom conversions of Chsbhc V3T armor. I leave my link so you can see my work.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4466-armor-chsbhc/

Sounds like you're using NMM, switch to MO and save yourself headaches in the long term. Guaranteed

I would never advise NMM over MO unless you were doing very light modding.

These are the kind of problems MO will make as simple as possible.

I agree MO is good but NMM works fine too. However since now I use an ENB that is not an ENB yet is better than any ENB without performance impact I might as well go back to MO, but its quite the hassle to re-download the mods again T_T.

Anyway i tested it and it seems fine if you reinstall XPMSE

• 2 weeks later...

So right now i think this mods have 2 major bugs for me

1.Some spell like Flame and Frostbite won't cast from 3rd person view (but fine in 1st person)

2.Crossbow bolt floating away from characters.

Is there anyone find or make any fix yet?

1. Known bug

2. Drawn bolts are attached to the Magic node, you move the magic node the bug happens.

Possible fix use XPMSE and select the  option for bolts to a seperate node that makes drawn bolts invisible.

So right now i think this mods have 2 major bugs for me

1.Some spell like Flame and Frostbite won't cast from 3rd person view (but fine in 1st person)

2.Crossbow bolt floating away from characters.

Is there anyone find or make any fix yet?

1. Known bug

2. Drawn bolts are attached to the Magic node, you move the magic node the bug happens.

Possible fix use XPMSE and select the  option for bolts to a seperate node that makes drawn bolts invisible.

Thanks ,it's way better to have bolts invisible rather then floating in midair ,still hope it can be fix someday though.

By the way is it possible to use this skeleton for Vampire lord?

I'm currently using Better Vampire Lord Transformation http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321/?

I try it with Custom Vampire Lord from this website and it works and i wonder if i can use it for Better Vampire Lord Transformation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...