Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

Is this mod safe to use on "serious playthrough"? I see  the last time it been update is june 2014 :s

It hasn't been updated because it doesn't require any updates. The mod is complete. There aren't any errors in it whatsoever possibly due to its relative simplicity.

It just replaces a few animations,adds a few spells with fountain visual effects and adds a recolored version of the unique Afflicted phlegm launching ability to new shouts.

It should be perfectly safe to use this mod as well as the healing variant add-on for a full playthrough.

Is this mod safe to use on "serious playthrough"? I see  the last time it been update is june 2014 :s

It hasn't been updated because it doesn't require any updates. The mod is complete. There aren't any errors in it whatsoever possibly due to its relative simplicity.

It just replaces a few animations,adds a few spells with fountain visual effects and adds a recolored version of the unique Afflicted phlegm launching ability to new shouts.

It should be perfectly safe to use this mod as well as the healing variant add-on for a full playthrough.

Thank you for the info. I'm always a little bit skeptical about old mod.  I'm going to try this with Mana tank mod, can't wait to shooting magic from nipple :D

edit: do you know how to get a spell like The Milk Spray, The Nipple Thunder Bolt? Do I need to use console command to add spell ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to use the ground version of the animations so I don't constantly swap between floating and walking when I've got a sword in one hand in a spell in the other but I'm running into what I assume is not as intended animation and it's making it look just as brutal. When I go to cast spells with the ground version my characters arm flicks in front of her body doing a mini cast animation before snapping to her side which is where I figure it should be. Is there a way to stop that from happening?

is there still support for this mod? I tried using it, but several of the spells and animations don't work properly. there's so much potential in this mod and it's such a good idea. I hope it is still being improved.

p.s. the images in the original post seem to take forever to load

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2018 at 11:02 PM, MetaKnight145 said:

So the animations all work. I float and the magic is floating in front of the tits but I can't actually cast the magic.
Testing it with flames the fire intensifies as if casting it but no actual flames burst out and I don't even use any of my magika while holding it down.

Don't use the animations here as they are broken. Use the nipple magic animations from the Nexus XPMSSE by extracting the files then removing everything before the 'M' in the animation names then dropping the renamed files in the animation folder of your choice (default or Player Exclsive Animation Path).

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, xberwolf said:

all the image links are dead :(  

The original post is from 2014. Not only has LL gone through some redesigns and updates that could have broken the image links, but also chances are the images are no longer hosted wherever they were.

In any case, you could always preview the anims ingame altogether. If you have XPMSE installed, you also have this mod; simply select the "Nipple Magic" option for Magic in the "Styles" tab of the MCM menu and you should get both the new magic node placement and the animations from here. Only thing you will be missing on is the custom spells from here, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get this running in Skyrim SE by putting the "MagicNippleSkeleton" and "MagicNippleAnimation Float" folders at the bottom of my mod list in the left panel of Mod Organizer 2.   I also converted the HKX files to SE format, and ran FNIS.   The magic nipple effects work as described then.

Unfortunately, the old Magic Nipple skeleton does not support all the functionality of Enhanced Character Edit in Skyrim SE.   ECE has its own skeleton, and a great set of sliders.   I like it a lot, so I am going to do without Magic Nipples  ?

The ECE skeleton also does not have belly node support. It would be nice if belly and nipple support could be added to the ECE skeleton.  I don't know if that is possible though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 7:13 AM, FauxFurry said:

Don't use the animations here as they are broken. Use the nipple magic animations from the Nexus XPMSSE by extracting the files then removing everything before the 'M' in the animation names then dropping the renamed files in the animation folder of your choice (default or Player Exclsive Animation Path).

Hi, want some clarification (if its not too much)(Oldrim, so if one of these refers to a Special Edition mod, know that I'm not downloading it by mistake). Do I manually download XPMSSE, alter the files per description, and then install the edited version of XPMSSE back in? Or will Nexus Mod Manager handle everything?

Do I need anything from this page, or does XPMSSE handle it all for me?

Is my experience now complete, or are there patches (like for self target spells/ concentration spells, i saw complaints about that somewhere in this thread, but I think that all the textbook reading I do outside LL forums has destroyed my brain)? I guess a better question is, does it only affect certain spells?

Just now, Eladano said:

Hi, want some clarification (if its not too much)(Oldrim, so if one of these refers to a Special Edition mod, know that I'm not downloading it by mistake). Do I manually download XPMSSE, alter the files per description, and then install the edited version of XPMSSE back in? Or will Nexus Mod Manager handle everything?

Do I need anything from this page, or does XPMSSE handle it all for me?

Is my experience now complete, or are there patches (like for self target spells/ concentration spells, i saw complaints about that somewhere in this thread, but I think that all the textbook reading I do outside LL forums has destroyed my brain)? I guess a better question is, does it only affect certain spells?

You can just install the current XPMSE with Nexus Mod Manager to use its magic nipple animations if you don't want to bother with re-naming files for use with PCEA2. This mod will only be required for the special milk and semen based sex-magic spells.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 8:26 PM, justhereforthelulz9090 said:

I use the Spells and Float animation mods with XPSME. 

I checked the nipple magic in XPMSE. My character uses magic from her nipples.

But she does not float and still uses her arms as though the magic is still in her hands. 

How do I fix this? 

Do you use Racemenu Presets ? Those are the ones that conflict with this mod AFAIK

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2017 at 10:06 AM, Gyra-ting said:

The following two files need to be (preferably) placed in the female folder:

1. mag_runstrafeleft.hkx

2. mag_runstraferight.hkx

PCEA2 for these files is not supported atm.

These files need to overwrite the same files installed by XPMSE.

The probable reason as to why the character keeps jumping up and down when moving left and right is because XPMSE fails to handle these specific animations.

The side effect to overwriting and correcting your own animations is that all female (including you) will float in the air when moving left and right, regardless of their current magic animation setting.

Alternatively, you could just install XPMSE's Magic Nipple, and also install Magic Nipple from here.

This would enable complete and correct animations for all, though also allowing all other females to possess magic nipple.

which file do I replace or how should I fix the magic animation is inisde the breast ? 

edit: I tired to replace the 3 files from the skelenton with the one from xp32. The female.nif is a no go since it make xp32 doesnt show up options. The other 2 change nothing. I am using 7b CH, maybe because the breast is too big for the animation ?

• 3 months later...