Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

Hi

Realy good animation but i have one question :

Did you plan to update the skeleton to XP32 2.13 ?

I use it for all other mod so i'm sory that i can't use this mod.

:/

Thank

XPMSE 2.13 already contains the edits as Magic and Shout Style and you only need the animations

I was using 2.06 and it asked me if i wanted to cast magic from nipple during install. But I just installed 2.13 and it didn't ask me that.

So I'm confused should I allow this mod to "replace all" the files from XPMSE 2.13?

Sorry I'm still new to modding Skyrim..

edit: well ok i found the options in the RaceMenu sliders and changed to "1" but nothing changed. ?_?

Hi

Realy good animation but i have one question :

Did you plan to update the skeleton to XP32 2.13 ?

I use it for all other mod so i'm sory that i can't use this mod.

:/

Thank

XPMSE 2.13 already contains the edits as Magic and Shout Style and you only need the animations

Great Thank you for the answerd

I've been having difficulty getting the spells to work.  I have the animations right, I have the cumshot shout, but not the rune effect, the thunderbolt or milk spray.  I put the files in the respective folders, I managed to get Nexus to install it.  I tried using the console to add the spells but it keeps saying it doesn't recognize the code

hmm same as above i don't use ECE tho just racemenu i have the skeleton and the float animation floating is fine but magic comes from player hands does this not cover vanilla spells ?  or am i just missing something

besides that it's a cool mod and i am glad to see new things being made for skyrim :)

for those two arguments, it has happened to me before.  chances are you are using a mod that is overriding the xp32 skeleton scripts

I still want to know why I can't use the mod-specific nipple spells.  there is no rune script, thunderbolt or milk sprayno matter what I do

yup i had it installed before xp32 2.14 moved it after this and it works fine now Thanks :)

I opened skeleton_female.nif ,

I have BreastMagicRune L and R , BreastMagic L and R, CME_BreastMagicRune and CME_BreastMagic .

But no breast magic :( .

I don't understand what will force the magic to come out of the breast instead of the hand, to use BreastMagic instead of MagicNode ?

mine was almost done, it come out from the breast, but the animation still use hand vanilla magic animation, how to fix it ? thx :)

Can you tell me which skeleton you used?

For the Animation, you have to download one animation pack, MagicNippleAnimation_Float for example.

Then Download and install FNIS ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?).

Execute the file Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users (as administrator) , check "gender specific animation", then click on generate.

I need help, please.

My original skeleton was XPMS 1.93E, but I saw the requirement is  XPMSE X.93ar50., so I just changed  XPMSE 1.93E  to  XPMSE X.93ar50.

and then, I copied those three files in MagicNipple Skeleton and overwrote the files in 

%5BSkeleton%5DXP32 Maximum Skeleton %5BX.93ar50%5D\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

It just kept """CTDing""" :@ , but if I change skeleton back to original file ( not use MagicNipple Skeleton ), the game will return to normal and no CTD

I really want to see my girl shoot milk from her tits, may anybody help me, plrese :( ?  

This is my MO mod list and those three skeleton files

PS. Apologize for my terrible English

post-497914-0-98997300-1415381594_thumb.jpg

post-497914-0-83438800-1415381604_thumb.jpg

post-497914-0-18728400-1415381794_thumb.jpg

mine was almost done, it come out from the breast, but the animation still use hand vanilla magic animation, how to fix it ? thx :)

For the Animation, you have to download one animation pack, MagicNippleAnimation_Float for example.

Execute the file Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users (as administrator) , check "gender specific animation", then click on generate.

i use the one from groovetama :0

xp32

xp32

This one ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I have tried 2.14, but still no nipple magic  :mellow:  .

You didn't install magicNippleSkeleton, right?

xp32

Description reading maybe?

RaceMenu => "Magic Style" & "Shout Style" to 1? And if it doesn't work you failed the installation somewhere.

xp32

RaceMenu => "Magic Style" & "Shout Style" to 1? And if it doesn't work you failed the installation somewhere.

I am using ECE  .... It's not supported?

There is another way? Like editing skeleton_female.nif ?

xp32

I am using ECE  .... It's not supported?

There is another way? Like editing skeleton_female.nif ?

You can still edit it in nifskope just, change the parent of the right and left magic nodes of the hands to the breast magic nodes.

RaceMenu is the better solution for this because not everybody has the nodes moved or you don't need a custom race for it.

Took me 1 hour, but I did it. 

Couldn't change node in Nifskope, I had to copy the branch, then delete the original branch.

It's weird because the magic come from Breast magic, instead of magic node. So I had to move the breast magic forward.

Thank for you advices groov.

You have to add the spell manually.

Install magicNippleSpells, open the console, and type :

> player.addspell XX0012CA

> player.addspell XX001D95

> player.addspell XX001D96

> player.addspell XX001D9C

> player.addspell XX001D9D

Replace XX by the loading order. You can also type 

> help "nipple" to get the correct spell code.

The first one, Rune Visual Effect, allow you to get rune circle when you cast spell.

You have to add the spell manually.

Install magicNippleSpells, open the console, and type :

> player.addspell XX0012CA

> player.addspell XX001D95

> player.addspell XX001D96

> player.addspell XX001D9C

> player.addspell XX001D9D

Replace XX by the loading order. You can also type 

> help "nipple" to get the correct spell code.

The first one, Rune Visual Effect, allow you to get rune circle when you cast spell.

I already have installed it manually.  I've tried using the console already.  but the console keeps saying it doesn't recognize the code

how do I replace the loading order?  and the help nipple thing didn't help.  I tried it and in only gave me a list of nipple rings from another mod I had.  nothing on the spells

Does this mod work with the DD armbinder?  As in, if you have an armbinder equipped, but no bra or whatever, can you then cast spells?

If not, would a patch to make it work only require the CK?  I suck with textures/meshes/animations but I could totally make a CK patch (make armbinder not block these specific spells) if it'd only require CK to do it.

Just thinking a Little Helpers Mage Plug from CD, a wardsign tat from Dibellan Defender, an armbinder, and then this would make for one hell of a fun character to roll, if it works.