Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

eh, really nice worck! but I wonder how I could enable milk animation, my mod index of magical nipple is 5A, I print 5A0012CA  in console but nothing happended, could you teach me plz? hope you can understand my english and be kind to help me...thinks a million

• 1 month later...

Please help me. I installed this using nexus mod manager, decided I didn't want the floating aspect, went to uninstall the mod but do not see it listed in the mod manager. Now I can't find how to uninstall the mod so all of my magic users in the game float and I can't figure out how to revert back to normal (vanilla) style magic casting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- I float just fine but still cast magic from my hands.

It sounds like you need to go into XPMSE menu and set the magic style to nipple for both hands. I'm not sure about the boobs not moving, it might be because of the animation, try the non-floating animation and see if that fixes it, if so, it's probably the animation set.

I reserve the right to be wrong about everything.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds like you need to go into XPMSE menu and set the magic style to nipple for both hands. I'm not sure about the boobs not moving, it might be because of the animation, try the non-floating animation and see if that fixes it, if so, it's probably the animation set.

how do i get 360 camera for this to work

I'm not entirely certain what your request is, but I think it's you want to see your characters front while casting spells. In both Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, you can push and hold "R" with a readied weapon or pre-charged spell and that will allow you to pan the camera left and right around your character (though it doesn't allow up and down tilt). Alternatively, there is a console command I'm not highly familiar with "animcam" which should give you a fair few options if this is for screen shot or video work.

I'm not entirely certain what your request is, but I think it's you want to see your characters front while casting spells. In both Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, you can push and hold "R" with a readied weapon or pre-charged spell and that will allow you to pan the camera left and right around your character (though it doesn't allow up and down tilt). Alternatively, there is a console command I'm not highly familiar with "animcam" which should give you a fair few options if this is for screen shot or video work.

Yea i just wanted to see my characters front when casting spells.

Yea i just wanted to see my characters front when casting spells.

is there a way so i can see my characters front when floating

File Name: Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

File Submitter: ElPsyCongroo

File Submitted: 15 Jun 2014

File Category: Animation

Requires: FNIS

I need help to fix bugs in some animation. PM me if you are willing to help. Thank you.

Brife Description

Well I wonder if it's necessary to be such formal. :)

When I first came to LL 1 or 2 years ago, I saw a guy asking if it's possible to cast a magic spell from breasts or schlong.

And now I can give an answer:

Yes.

So this mod just move the magics equiped in hands to nipples and move the shouts equiped in mouth to... Ok I do think you know where it shall be!

Samples

And I think nothing can show you how it looks better than using GIFs.Enjoy!

Attention:There are 15 GIFs and total size is large as 164MB! Please Be Patient.

Basically, all the magic will cast from nipples of your character.

vfsoeg.gif

And I create a magic effect to cast two runes when the magic release. All spell will trigger it

xjwacv.gif

And what will happen If we change the visual effect?

The answer is we get a milk spray!

hnlrbg.gif

We can also do the same thing to the powers and shouts

Warning: Lots of Penis And Futanari Pics

The True Dragon Shout

uiuinn.gif

The Real "Dragon Shout"

tjxfds.gif

The "Power"!

kaptyg.gif

fdbiqi.gif

And In order to emphasize the visual effect, you need some suitable animaiton of spell casting.

I collected 2 set of animation.

Set 1 - Floating

Default Animation

ljvwhf.gif

Alternative Animation

hlxwie.gif

Magic cast when in moving

ydpnzo.gif

Set 2 - Stand on ground

Just what you see in the first GIF

vfsoeg.gif

Want to know what it looks like in combat?(4 large size GIF, thanks for waitting)

lonict.gif

acxono.gif

gwcegy.gif

whfqjb.gif

Content

There are 6 .7z packages in the download page.

Necessary

1.MagicNippleSkeleton.7z

The Core of this mod, a female skeleton based on XPMSE X.93ar50. 3 new bones is added and 3 bones' position is changed.

Optional

2.MagicNippleSpells.7z

All the Magic and visual effect you see in the GIFs can be found in the esp:

Rune Visual Effect - XX0012CA - It is an Ability, works like a buff.

The Nipple Thunder Bolt - Left hand:XX001D95 Right hand:XX001D96

The Milk Spray - Left hand:XX001D9C Right hand:XX001D9D

Cumshot Power - XX00332E - No animation

Cumshot Shout - XX001DA2 - With animation

3.Schlong Shout.7z

Replace the animation of shout. Use the masturbation animation in Sexlab.

4.MagicNippleAnimation_Float.7z

Animation Set 1, see the GIFs. It replaces almost all animations of magic casting.

The files come from 3DM and I cannot comfirm who is the author.

5.MagicNippleFloatReleaseAlt.7z

Alternative animation of spell releasing in Set 1.

6.MagicNippleAnimation_Ground.7z

Replace part of the animaitons of magic casting using the Idle 1 of Sexy idle Animation made by red3113.

I recommend install New Animation for Magic Casting by xp32 first if you want to use this one.

Maybe the animations will look wierd if you cast a spell when you are moving.

Try it anyway.

How to Use

0.All of this is designed for a female character.

1.FNIS is required.

2.Backup your Animation and Skeleton Folder for female if you don't use a Mod Manager like NMM or MO or something else.

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

3.Install MagicNippleSkeleton.7z, overwrite if asked.

4.Run FNIS generator with the "gender specific animation" checked if you don't need the optional files.

From now on, you can cast the magics from nipple and shouts from schlong.

Optional

4.Install MagicNippleSpells.7z if you want the spells and visual effect.

5.Install Schlong Shout.7z if you want to change the animation of shouts.

6.Choose onle one set of animaton between MagicNippleAnimation_Ground.7z and MagicNippleAnimation_Float.7z, then install it, if you want to change the animations of magic casting.

If you want to use MagicNippleAnimation_Ground.7z, installing New Animation for Magic Casting by xp32 first is recommand.

7.Install MagicNippleFloatReleaseAlt.7z if you want to use another floating releasing animation.

8.Run FNIS generator with the "gender specific animation" checked.

9.Check and enjoy in the game.

Notes

1.May Groovtama add this feature in his work? :D(Comfirmed, a variant will be add to the 2.0, thanks)

2.The skeleton is modified for my character. Because the difference between the scale of breasts, sometimes it is not suitable for your character. I will write down how to adjust it on 2#.

3.Even with this mod, you still can't equip weapons in both hands and magic on both nipples at the same time. What I do is just move the nodes which attch the magic.

4.All females in the game will use the nipples and new animations to cast spells. If you don't like this, try PC Exclusive Animation Path

5.There are still bugs with the animations. In 3rd camera, aimed-concentration magic(those you must hold the key to keep them casting on where you aimed, such as flames) will be randomly “blocked”(nothing shoot out) if you are standing or moving, and seems to be completely blocked when you're sneaking. This has to be fix by someone who knows about animations well, and it is beyond my capability.

So just don't use that kind of magics if you don't want to be blocked. :(

Credits to the authors of the animations used in this mod.

And you are welcome to share this mod.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Hey is there a way i can get a 360 camera. i can only see my characters back when i play

Hey is there a way i can get a 360 camera. i can only see my characters back when i play

Technicaly you can't while playing for real, but you can do so in 2 ways:

1. Hold F (or right stick if using controller) and rotate camera while firing spells.

2. Try console commands like tfc (ToggleFreeCam) that let you move camera freely while casting spells.

As for my problem I have animations and all, but I can't cast spells like flames or sparks while in 3rd person mode. I can cast conjuration and etc spells, that work in cast-release way, but no continuous spells. And if I start casting in 1st person mode then switch to 3rd - all works. Both using provided skeleton and my usual xpsme 3.smth. FNISed after changing skeletons and all.

Edit. Oh, read notes, my problem is 5th. That's sad.

As for my problem I have animations and all, but I can't cast spells like flames or sparks while in 3rd person mode.

This mod has been fully integrated with XPMSE skeleton (you don't need the version from this topic) and I think this issue is fixed there. It was some pre-cast animation being too long and blocking the actual cast.

Actually I think that this topic should be closed, or at least the first post edited with most current info.

• 2 months later...

It'd be nice if the gifs were turned into youtube videos or something, I've waited 30 minutes now and the first gif on the front page hasn't even loaded. Guess I'll have to just reinstall 3 times to figure out which one is for me, there isn't even a video for ground casting.

As for my problem I have animations and all, but I can't cast spells like flames or sparks while in 3rd person mode.

This mod has been fully integrated with XPMSE skeleton (you don't need the version from this topic) and I think this issue is fixed there. It was some pre-cast animation being too long and blocking the actual cast.

Actually I think that this topic should be closed, or at least the first post edited with most current info.

When you said fully integrated, does that mean there's no need to download the files from this page? I'm getting confused, but when I tried using the version that comes with XPMSE on the installation I was still having problems with the skeleton, so I'm not sure if it's my inherent problems or if I was supposed to install these files as well in conjunction.

Do I only need the optional spell file from here or do I need all the main / alt / etc files while selecting the magic nipple installation option during XPMSE?

• 3 weeks later...

The mod works for a short period of time. I load a game up or start a new one and my character floats off the ground. The spells still come from my characters hands. If I go into Racemenu and change the magic tab style the spell effects are now centered on my characters breasts, but after a short period of time (seconds, a minute or two) my character simply reverts back to her normal animation. Same thing if I go into XPMSE and switch the style to magic nipple. I have all the skeletons I need for XPMSE, but not the skeleton that the old mod needed since that disables the better skeleton. Am I missing something? I remember the old version I used of Magic Nipple worked perfectly and never got screwed up.

• 1 month later...

It'd be nice if the gifs were turned into youtube videos or something, I've waited 30 minutes now and the first gif on the front page hasn't even loaded. Guess I'll have to just reinstall 3 times to figure out which one is for me, there isn't even a video for ground casting.

Agreed, or reuploaded. Trying to find out what the difference between the standard floating animation and the alternative one is.

Does anyone know? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...