Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

A Brief Introduction of Adjusting the skeleton

1.Install the nifskope and the skeleton.

2.Backup and the open the skeleton using NIfskope.(Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif)

3.Right side as an example. Find the node "BreastMagic R" in the skeleton. You can find it in the tree or in the 3D window. It is not difficult to locate by recognizing the double "V" on the chest. It's in the lower branch of the "V". See the picture.

eqmvoz.png

4.Comfirm you have already choosen the correct node and just change the translation. X for left/right Y for front/back and Z for up/down. And you will see the node move to a new position in 3D window.

5.Find and do the same thing to other nodes. Then save and check in game.

A list of nodes to adjust:

BreastMagic L and BreastMagic R, lower branch of the V. They're where the magics equiped to and cast from.

BreastMagicRune L and BreastMagicRune R, upper branch of the V. They're where the rune is shown. Yes, they're not in the same place with the BreastMagic nodes.

SchlongMagic, find the bones of schlong and see the picture below, it is  where the shout come out.

ekswgx.png

I don't see the two image. They are broken or not visible.

Gosh I really love this mod, but it's bugged for me. I think it's not just me but the mod itself, as apparently there are known bugs. It sometimes works and then other times nothing comes out when I cast flames for example. Anyway I really wish someone would fix this mod, it's so cool ;)

I would think someone like fore on the nexus would have extensive knowledge of how to fix it, seeing how he made FNIS.

ok first off to both Groov and El awesome work on your respective mods installed the nipples mod and worked perfectly tho i did see the blocked casting animations a bit.

now my question is kinda......backwards from the rest of the ones in this thread, while i like the concept behind the mod, i really only want the floating part of the mod to work but not the nipple casting, want my spells in my hands but i want to have the constant floating ainmation while i have 1-2 spells equipped.

how do i go about only installing the floating part without the rest?

again i know my question is kinda backwards but i'm looking for a good floating casting animation and this is the best lookiing one i've seen

edit: more specifically what files deal with the floating part? i kinda wanna privately combine the floating from this mod and the casting animations (as far as hand positions and movement) from the mystic knight mod

I think you would have to reanimate it. I highly doubt other casting animations would work with the floating animations.

It sometimes works and then other times nothing comes out when I cast flames for example. Anyway I really wish someone would fix this mod, it's so cool ;)

Its known issue and its known what is wrong exactly. Just nobody wants to fix it.

I've found a package of alternate animations for magic casting here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28428/? that works well with the ground animations at least.

Go to the meshes/actors/character/animation/female directory and copy the following animations from the archive:

mlh_preaimedcon.HKX

mlh_preselfcon.HKX

mlh_pretelekinesis.HKX

mlh_prewardloop.HKX

mrh_preaimedcon.HKX

mrh_preselfcon.HKX

mrh_pretelekinesis.HKX

mrh_prewardloop.HKX

You will still get some hand movement, but at least for me, the hands return to the default idle position almost immediately. Hope this helps out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loving this mod so far after a bit of manual skeleton replacements for my custom race.

And I'm not sure if this was mentioned in an earlier post, but I was wondering if it's possible to make it so that vanilla/midas spells would use normal casting (or xp32's New Animation for Magic Casting) while the spells included in the mod would use the nipple casting?

How did you make these manual skeleton replacments?

I think that I'm not the only one that want this working on our own custom races, could you help us out? :)

For you who got problem with shooting spells from wrong location on custom races

In the MagicNippplesSkeleton folder, navigate until you have gotten to "Data\meshes\actors\character".

The structure is the same in your games Data folder containing the mods.

In the mods folder "character", you'll notice another one called "character assets female". You need to copy these files into each custom race folder you've got in you games "Data\meshes\actors\character" folder. Then update your FNIS and it should work :)

PLEASE NOTE:

some race folders got sub folders. In that case you want to place the files in the sub folder containing "skeleton_female.nif"!

Not all folders in your Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character are race folders.

Hope my guide wasn't too confusing xD

hey ummm, was wondering what are the textures for the electricity, cant be vanilla is it? were the blue sparks are more diverse and spread out, also,...

would it be possible to use the lightning provided with this mod just come from the hands, yah i know nipple mod and all but i like using aspects from different mods to my own preferences, with that said, i was hoping i could get those runes to show up on my hands after casting as well,...

this is a great mod and if not for my own custom body and skeleton i would gladly install it,...

love the mod  its the best

now to just make it perfect is figures out how to get the spells to work got everything to work but the spells some reason dont think it getting install right cause mattter what race it is cant get the spell

figure it out was using the wrong console command to get them had it mixed up with another one

Thank you for a great mod!

Spells like Healing/Warding don't work like says in the first post so i have to switch to first person view to get them to work.

I just want to know, regarding this bug, is that something that can and will be fixed in a future version?

OP said it's beyond his capability.  so is there someone willing to take a look and try to fix this so all spells will work?

I just want to know, regarding this bug, is that something that can and will be fixed in a future version?

Animation duration is too long for these spells. It needs to be edited in hkx file or shortened in some other way (less frames or new animation). Everyone knows it, but nobody is willing to fix it.

Animation duration is too long for these spells. It needs to be edited in hkx file or shortened in some other way (less frames or new animation). Everyone knows it, but nobody is willing to fix it.

I just did a batch fix on all Animations, except the Shout Animations, since I am not sure, which need fixing. I replaced the value from 9.2 to 0.01 as how it was suggested somewhere earlier in this topic.

Pick the needed HKX files and hopefully it works for you guys as well then :)

sk_mn_animfix.rar

I just did a batch fix on all Animations, except the Shout Animations, since I am not sure, which need fixing. I replaced the value from 9.2 to 0.01 as how it was suggested somewhere earlier in this topic.

I did find an alternate set of animations as detailed here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32758-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/page-12?do=findComment&comment=919450 that works well.

Thx for gorgeous fix!! It's very cool!!

But ground version is more good to me...

Ground fix is not exist? :)

(And too sensitive to mouse move so motion looks like confused. :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Realy good animation but i have one question :

Did you plan to update the skeleton to XP32 2.13 ?

I use it for all other mod so i'm sory that i can't use this mod.

:/

Thank

XPMSE 2.13 already contains the edits as Magic and Shout Style and you only need the animations