UN7B - A New Body Replacer made by Alan from ANK

View File

Announcement

.XML used by HDT_PE for the pussy is Wanted!

Any problem when using this body, just PM me.

Sorry for the bad English.

Brief Description

UN7B is a new body replacer made by Alan from ANK MOD TEAM. It combines the upper body of Sevenbase Bombshell and the lower body of UNPB, allowing you to enjoy the buxom breasts, lithe belly, jiggling butt and slim legs at the same time.

And the most important difference between this one and the other body replacers, is the Existence of Vagina, which means this body has a pussy, if you don't like the description using scientific terms...

Features

1.Buxom breasts from 7B and slim legs from UNPB

Well, I don't think this have to be introduced in detail as almost everybody know what they looks like.

2.Skinned pussy

A Skinned pussy means that it's attached to some bones and can be animate by HKX or HDT_PE, and certainly the second one seems to be much more expected. A screenshot shows the “Opening of the Pussy” is provided as a sample.

3.Fully support to HDT_PE

The Breast is TBBP supported and the Butt and Belly is also attched to the skeleton.

4.Fix the Asymmetry Weights of the UNPB legs

Alan said that the original UNPB legs have different weights, it's fixed in this body.

Screenshots

Find in the bottom of the download page please.

I don't have a good computer and the screenshots are took without ENB. The skin colour is changed by ECE.

Requirement

Maybe nothing. But Attention Please:

1.The skeleton is already packed with the meshes together so don't use other skeletons.It's base on XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 and Alan added some bones for the pussy(name as vagina and labmin)

Repeat Again: Don't Use Other Skeletons you can get at present, including XPMS AND XPMSE! JUST USE THE SKELETON PACKED WITH THE BODY

OR WAIT FOR A NEW VERSION OF XPMSE.

2.Because of the Existence of Vagina (scientific terms again), the texture of UNPB or 7B is not completely suitable, so just use the textures Alan provide.

3.Some of the clothes of UNPB will clip because Alan fix the asymmetry weights, stockings for example. But it seems that highheels like DF_T19

is just fine.

4.The pussy of the mesh files femalebody_0_skin.nif andfemalebody_1_skin.nif is not attach to any bones, modders can use them in conversions .

Notes

Someone may feel that UN7B has a bigger breast even than 7B. Although they use the same meshes of the breast, the weights of TBBP is added to UN7B, so they looks different.

Acknowledgement

Thanks to XP32 for the UNPB Redux and XPMS

Thanks to Sevennity for the 7B Body Replacer

Thanks to Groovtama for the XPMSE

Thanks to MrTroubleMaker for the Better Hand Mesh

Thanks to Leito86 fotr the FemFeet Redesigned

Permission

You are allowed to use the assets in this file. Just remember to credit Alan and add a link to this page.

Was about to hit the sack, but something like this shows up I have to give a test.

Looks good, pretty seamless. Seems to be having some boobs torpedo, I might be able to adjust that, but the bombshell body in general is shaped as such.

Occasionally the left pinky toe gets crush in some animation, right side is fine. One of the butt cheek also have some slight deformation will mess around with it more later.

Nice mod...

I would recommend to anyone that is trying this to first reinstall XMPS E with the default weapon locations (or your weapon draw animation will not match weapon locations).

Things that could be made for this mod would be.

A Body Slide 2 preset (so that items that do not include a base shape can be form fitted to this body)

Things like Devious Devices, HDT Piercing's, and other stuff... that do not use a base shape would conform correctly to the body.

Maybe have Alan work with Groove on the XPMS Next and hell have him work with the mad orange on Citrus (as those look to be great modular improvements on the current female body types).

Hell if this idea was incorporated into both Citrus and XMPS Next, then you could have a functional vagina on virtually any body you desired.

For those that are wondering about armor's... UNP type armors work just fine (UNPB, 7base, Bombshell, TopModel, etc).

Note: XPMS Next will require a new set of hdt xmls, as it fix's the bbp,tbbp breast locations in the HDT skeleton (they now match up)... would be a good time to add in a xml for this as well :)

Nice mod...

I would recommend to anyone that is trying this to first reinstall XMPS E with the default weapon locations (or your weapon draw animation will not match weapon locations).

Things that could be made for this mod would be.

A Body Slide 2 preset (so that items that do not include a base shape can be form fitted to this body)

Things like Devious Devices, HDT Piercing's, and other stuff... that do not use a base shape would conform correctly to the body.

Maybe have Alan work with Groove on the XPMS Next and hell have him work with the mad orange on Citrus (as those look to be great modular improvements on the current female body types).

Hell if this idea was incorporated into both Citrus and XMPS Next, then you could have a functional vagina on virtually any body you desired.

For those that are wondering about armor's... UNP type armors work just fine (UNPB, 7base, Bombshell, TopModel, etc).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?p=816414

Nice I'm quicker than the requests now.

un7b not my thing I prefer unp bbp, but I gave it a try and it lasted 5 mins.. the pussy is not nice, it looks like a mutilated cabbage... the tits are terrible, overly large and character edit couldn't help.. ugly bronze shine on the seams.. and a huge ass.. the only credit I will give it is it made her face a lot prettier smooth textures and less reflection

This looks pretty good so far, but in my opinion it would look better if the breasts looked a bit more natural, i.e. had a bit of breast gravity and they weren't so large at the lower weights. Thats gotta be my biggest beef with 7B, the legs are very well done but it looks like the women are wearing invisible bras all of the time which makes the body seem very unbelievable. Other than that it looks pretty solid, well done.

很不错的创意,就是装上几个问题:

1 换了这个身形以后,脚没了怎么破?

2 肤色有点惨白了

3 有毛毛版吗?

4 花瓣颜色太红了,应该黄点吧,个人观点

5 腹肌的话。。。。

Nice work, but with some problems

1 I lost the feet after installing this body replacer.

2 the skin color is somehow too pale....

3 Is there pubic edition?

4 the pussy color is somehow too cardinal...

5 the abdominal muscle is......too obvious......

Another thing that would be usefull would be a texture blend setup to the regular and normal maps.

Similar to the way the Fitness Body UNP Blend and CBBE Blends work.

This would allow people to use the female skin of there choice with the 3d vagina.

The different steps would be that you would have to blend to all 4 base *.dds files.

the Color - which is the main texture

the normal - which is muscle definition and other things

the skin -  ??? (never really much'd wit dis n' much)

and finally the specular - which is the gloss/sweat

This would allow the user to say pick the Milk drinker skin set or the SG renewal set and then blend in the 3d goodness...

Just a thought.

Damn, great body if I could see it in game.Disabled all mods, except SKSE and skyui. When I started a new game it threw extra skse and bak files into it.

Ok but when I took her clothes off, it CTD on me. Saved games won't start, freezes on load screen or just CTD.

Help please, I have been waiting for this body. Like unp body but, didn't like the "existing vagina".

The game seems to work fine. Just won't let me see a naked body. Even if I kill a female and try to take her armor. Always CTD when i try to do this.

Damn, great body if I could see it in game.Disabled all mods, except SKSE and skyui. When I started a new game it threw extra skse and bak files into it.

Ok but when I took her clothes off, it CTD on me. Saved games won't start, freezes on load screen or just CTD.

Help please, I have been waiting for this body. Like unp body but, didn't like the "existing vagina".

The game seems to work fine. Just won't let me see a naked body. Even if I kill a female and try to take her armor. Always CTD when i try to do this.

For some reason this causes my Skyrim not to start :| Any save file doesn't seem to be working.

Install everything that is required for the normal 7base body. Then install this version of the 7base body.

(just off the top of my head) You will need, skse, skui, fnis, xmps, unp body textures, 7base setup, and then this mod (this mod will over write some of the files for things like the skeleton, textures, and mesh's)...

You may also want to have HDT installed into SKSE as well (just for safety sake).

Once you are done installing in the order listed above, then you need to run the fnis for users exe before starting skyrim up.

If that doesn't work then something's probably very wrong with your skyrim setup...

For some reason this causes my Skyrim not to start :| Any save file doesn't seem to be working.

Install everything that is required for the normal 7base body. Then install this version of the 7base body.

(just off the top of my head) You will need, skse, skui, fnis, xmps, unp body textures, 7base setup, and then this mod (this mod will over write some of the files for things like the skeleton, textures, and mesh's)...

You may also want to have HDT installed into SKSE as well (just for safety sake).

Once you are done installing in the order listed above, then you need to run the fnis for users exe before starting skyrim up.

If that doesn't work then something's probably very wrong with your skyrim setup...

YYYEEESSS, that was it. Your mod stated that it had it's own skeleton, so I uninstalled xpms. That's what threw me off,

Thank you for an awesome body, my character thanks you too. :)Today I started my save and same thing. Armor off=CTD