UN7B - A New Body Replacer made by Alan from ANK

how use sos skeleton with vagina animation will work how i will test again

Currently there is NO way to do this.

Wait for a HDT XML file that incorporates the new bones and collision.

Or Wait for some custom animations (which would be harder and animators probably won't do).

Give it time... someone is going to figure out how to setup the options in an XML and then hopefully they will offer them up to the rest of us...

No Problem

how use sos skeleton with vagina animation will work how i will test again

Currently there is NO way to do this.

Wait for a HDT XML file that incorporates the new bones and collision.

Or Wait for some custom animations (which would be harder and animators probably won't do).

Give it time... someone is going to figure out how to setup the options in an XML and then hopefully they will offer them up to the rest of us...

No Problem

Just look at this and wait for release

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/?p=821687

It won't work with BodyChange coz of different skeleton, right?

Probably not, didn't work for me. Ofc you could install the skeleton and see if your other bodies work with it.

Love the body shape btw. I know a lot of ppl are criticizing the breasts but I love them (I usually use 7B bombshell)

when you make UNP version of this body?

This body is ... ugly...thicky...disproportionately...terribly ugly unreal unbalanced and hyper huge silicone breasts....pfuuuuuuuuuu

Great work for the opened pussy whe wait animations for this and other body versions

Question, you can apply HDT to this correct? Or maybe im missing something when trying to get it to work with collision. or should it be left alone...

Help would be amazing atm....

People are working on making the pussy HDT, please wait. If you mean the already available stuff yeah you can.

This body is ... ugly...thicky...disproportionately...terribly ugly unreal unbalanced and hyper huge silicone breasts....pfuuuuuuuuuu

Great work for the opened pussy whe wait animations for this and other body versions

Please tell me you didn't created an account just to post this...

If the body is ugly for you, why do you want a UNP version ? this body is UNP with 7B breasts, did you even read the description at all? :o

...and I like silicone breasts.

jonah.jpg

mitkop81, on 20 Jun 2014 - 1:12 PM, said:snapback.png

This body is ... ugly...thicky...disproportionately...terribly ugly unreal unbalanced and hyper huge silicone breasts....pfuuuuuuuuuu

If the body is ugly for you, why do you want a UNP version ? this body is UNP with 7B breasts, did you even read the description at all? xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.rTug9oRKOT.png

i don't like 7b breasts i like forms from UNP because is realistic...7b breast is very huge and unreal.my english is too bad...

Please tell me you didn't created an account just to post this...

No!!! This accaunt is because i play Skyrim from 2 years and i very like it...i love to modding this game and playing!!!

This body is ... ugly...thicky...disproportionately...terribly ugly unreal unbalanced and hyper huge silicone breasts....pfuuuuuuuuuu

If the body is ugly for you, why do you want a UNP version ? this body is UNP with 7B breasts, did you even read the description at all? xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.rTug9oRKOT.png

i don't like 7b breasts i like forms from UNP because is realistic...7b breast is very huge and unreal.my english is too bad...

HDT UNP Topmodel post-204983-0-62411900-1403305141_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28911500-1403305452_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-47224200-1403305716_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-18083500-1403305757_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-55656500-1403305809_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-34842800-1403305974_thumb.jpg

this is instead 7b Bombshell post-204983-0-46269800-1403306176_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-80306000-1403306124_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-20385300-1403307533_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-61497700-1403307557_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-90349200-1403306250_thumb.jpg

the "perfect breast" according to the experts and professionals of aesthetic beauty, it must be inside a cup of shampagne, should not be pointed, it sagging, should be full but the natural form, others argue that it should be able to be grasped by a hand of average size of a man's face must be asymmetrical, Etc.. but putting aside these considerations:

UNPB breast is more natural than 7b, especially on medium and large size breast, it is also less pointy breasts large 7b is even more fake CBBE,

CBBE which since its has an excellent roundness, and more natural, if you like UNP body , you'll love HDT UNP Topmodel which in the medium and small breasts, is great quality body meshe and very natural, also the line of the body are still better quality and realism, more reproduce a real woman like the girl water and soap door singing pr your company bench of the high school or your nice and cute Girlfriend, Etc..

7base is only for the stereotypical woman of plastic and silicon (version 7b Oppai is more natual in my opinion, although still larger), photoshopped and redone in the style of Playboy magazine, which did so much You boys 12/13 years (especially during the years 90 '), before the internet age, generations of kids who leafed through the magazine Mr.Hefner as the first discovery of sexuality, many men into adulthood remain attached to that model woman "copetina" exaggerated-fake "dream" as the highest expression of beauty, femininity and sensuality. their collective imagination, personalemente the kind of woman excited me a lot when I was 12/13 years, now that I prefer most women my age, beautiful, with a sweet face and esperssivo, but real and totally natural, genuine, young women soo beautiful even just get up in the morning, no makeup, with small to medium sized bodies, but proporzinatim well for me this is the true beauty,

but as they say.. the Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Alan has committed only one important error, the idea that since there is the vagina, the presumption that everyone would have liked the taste of her body model (there are motions that do not like big breasts because they are too 7b of platic and unnatural) in the new model of a mix between that body and UNPB 7base, but since, for taste!, Alan had to give you the Possibility modders, without too much complication to easily export your vagina in other types of body UNP, to free choice , Sunwalker peovando is to import the vagina of other types of body UNP, I hope you will succeed, otherwise I think only a small part rincerà to propio body model preferred, in order to have the vagina, and everything and a real shame, risks to be a missed opportunity, because it makes no sense that there is a vagina CBBE, and there is no version UNP that can work well on all the bodies of the family UNP.

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate.... no , you got your chocolate in my peanut butter.  2 , i say, 2 great tastes that taste great together!

there's also those who do not like chocolate, and things in Europe do not even know the peanut butter, there's those who prefer, Olive extra virgin Oil, cooking Mediterranean cuisine, or the Chinese or the Japanese or the Kebab take rather a Mc Crispy and vice versa :)

not to impose a single dish a unique menu, give the possibility to choose! ^_^

7b is fine, it's the bombshell part that is kind of odd...

7b natural is pretty nice for a big breast character.

Bombshell has this odd "lift" to the breasts that make it seems to shoot straight out of the body. It is fine for clothing and exceptionally well for a corset look. As a base body...kind of rough imo.

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate.... no , you got your chocolate in my peanut butter.  2 , i say, 2 great tastes that taste great together!

there's also those who do not like chocolate, and things in Europe do not even know the peanut butter, there's those who prefer, Olive extra virgin Oil, cooking Mediterranean cuisine, or the Chinese or the Japanese or the Kebab take rather a Mc Crispy and vice versa :)

not to impose a single dish a unique menu, give the possibility to choose! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDr28D7wG8

um... yeah..... it was a post about combining two tasty things, not a list of the only things that could be concidered tasty. Some people don't like unpb, I do, some people don't like sevenbase, I do, and I think combining them is brilliant. Add in the new P and we have winner winner chicken dinner... or monkey brains, which ever you prefer.

Do I need something else apart from this body replacer? I already have HDT installed and SOS but when loading

my save the game insta-crashes when it enters the game...

Sometimes I get ingame but the second I move my character the game insta-crashes again...

Tried with another save and it crashed again but this time it created an auto-save called "hdt-physics-extension" something...

What should I look out for?

EDIT:

Here's my load order;

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  BodyTypes.esm
----> Delinquent MASTER: RaceCompatibility.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.34]
0D  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0E  RaceCompatibility.esm
0F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10  PSUniversalBodyChanger.esm
11  ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
12  Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
13  PuppetMaster.esp
14  RaceMenu.esp
15  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
16  SkyUI.esp
17  BodyChange.esp
18  pd420.esp
19  PirateRobes.esp
1A  Saber Lily - Caliburn Outfit.esp  [Version 1.3]
1B  Saber.esp
1C  SaberArmor.esp
1D  SAOSword.esp
1E  typemoonWeapon.esp
1F  Weightless Skyrim - All (USKP).esp
20  Weightless Dawnguard - All.esp
21  Weightless Hearthfire - All.esp
22  Weightless Dragonborn - All.esp
23  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
24  MiningFlames.esp
25  FNISspells.esp
26  N_43 Hair Pack.esp
27  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
28  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
29  NoNakedComments.esp
2A  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
2B  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
2C  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
2D  FollowerElf.esp
2E  SimpleUnderwear.esp
2F  Yaksha.esp
30  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
31  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
32  SOSRaceMenu.esp
33  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
34  SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon.esp
35  SOS Schlong Controller.esp
36  extra waifus 2.esp
37  Extra Waifus.esp
38  Elanin.esp
39  elfy.esp

Was about to hit the sack, but something like this shows up I have to give a test.

Looks good, pretty seamless. Seems to be having some boobs torpedo, I might be able to adjust that, but the bombshell body in general is shaped as such.

Occasionally the left pinky toe gets crush in some animation, right side is fine. One of the butt cheek also have some slight deformation will mess around with it more later.

If you do end up adjusting the torpedo boob thing, please upload the file.  Honestly, that and the sweaty body thing are the only things that keep me from replacing my old body mod.  The sweaty body thing should be optional seeing as you can download that separately pretty much anywhere. 

Guest wellbredbitch

first of all i'd like to say, "  SWEET BABY JESUS!!  " secondly, thank you for creating such a smoking hot body replacer.

i have been playing some other games for a couple of months for a break. but the memories of my Skyrim adventures pulled me back.  i came straight here to LL and when i saw all the fantastic new mods that are available now i couldn't wait to get playing again.  

i would like to ask if there are any armors or clothes converted for UN7B yet?

Well done, thanks for your work on this.

As to people who get on here to complain that the body is not what they want. Why don't you just keep using the body you're already saying you prefer? Boggles my mind. Don't like it. Awesome, shut the hell up about it and give kudos to the one who creates the one you do like.