UN7B - A New Body Replacer made by Alan from ANK

Same prob here have all the above, skse, skui, fnis, xmps, unp body textures, and this mod, and i get a CTD when i load up a game and if i start a new game, when i change to female (i Have alternative start and racemenu with the plugins), game freezez and body dosen't move, hard to describe like its trying to load to a point and then everything freezes and i see the body still. Generated Fnis and all the steps, overwrighten all the the files useing NMM, still no go... I have the UNPB body btw. do i need the 7b one too and if so how to get both bodyes at the same time? Have HDT 14.28 if im not mistaken. So any help ? TY.

Damn, great body if I could see it in game.Disabled all mods, except SKSE and skyui. When I started a new game it threw extra skse and bak files into it.

Ok but when I took her clothes off, it CTD on me. Saved games won't start, freezes on load screen or just CTD.

Help please, I have been waiting for this body. Like unp body but, didn't like the "existing vagina".

The game seems to work fine. Just won't let me see a naked body. Even if I kill a female and try to take her armor. Always CTD when i try to do this.

What skeleton do you use?

So I tried it. At first there were no feet at all and just a stretched out, flesh-colored triangle in their place. :lol: So I activated Feminine Feet Redone and now to feet look perfect.

Overall it's not bad. Well, besides the boobs being 7base anyway. :P The textures are OK and I had no seams or gaps anywhere. The vag isn't too bad looking and is better than some that are just pics in the texture, although the textures around the pussy are kind of stretched in appearance.

And just HOW do you open this experimental cock canyon, this digital dick ditch, anyway? :dodgy: I tried quite a few sex positions (men with Havok objects, too) and that twat never once started to open one iota and just stayed slammed shut tight.

I export turnovers led to the foot can not be displayed ....

This is a fix file

attachicon.giffemalefeet.7z

Tomorrow will update the complete file

First.. I want to thank you and thank all the boys who have worked and are continuing to work on this, with passion, commitment and talent.

I have some Questions to ask yourself, in the public interest, I think.. ^_^

1)  I can use my favorite UNP textures (face, body, freckles, makeups, mouth/lips, eyebrows, eye textures) on this New body replacer ?

2)  The vagina is an independent element attached on body meshe ? or merged in the same body meshe ? 

and would be possible to adapt it to other UNP bodys ?

3)  In the future we will have the HDT vagina on other variants of HDT UNP bodys type ? 

for example.. there might be in the future, a full HDT UNP Topmodel body, with the HDT vagina integrated ?

4)  The HDT vagina may be made compatible and exportable between a body type and the other through UNP Bodyslide, in near future ?

I export turnovers led to the foot can not be displayed ....

This is a fix file

attachicon.giffemalefeet.7z

Tomorrow will update the complete file

First.. I want to thank you and thank all the boys who have worked and are continuing to work on this, with passion, commitment and talent.

I have some Questions to ask yourself, in the public interest, I think.. ^_^

1)  I can use my favorite UNP textures (face, body, freckles, makeups, mouth/lips, eyebrows, eye textures) on this New body replacer ?

2)  The vagina is an independent element attached on body meshe ? or merged in the same body meshe ? 

and would be possible to adapt it to other UNP bodys ?

3)  In the future we will have the HDT vagina on other variants of HDT UNP bodys type ? 

for example.. there might be in the future, a full HDT UNP Topmodel body, with the HDT vagina integrated ?

4)  The HDT vagina may be made compatible and exportable between a body type and the other through UNP Bodyslide, in near future ?

1) and 2) Textures of the UNP-like bodies is not suitable because the vagina is merged in the body mesh

3) and 4) Unknown yet. Of course the authors of other body replacer or anybody else can add the same feature to other body if they want to. But I'm not sure if alan has time or interest to do the same job on other body shape.

And I think a better question is who can work a .xml file out for the vagina?

The opening vagina you see in the screenshot is not control by HDT_PE, just simply change the position of the bones.

So we don't know if it can work when using HDT_PE.

Another problem is, the alignment of the vagina and the schlong.

The SexLab alignment them by adjusting the position of the actors, but obvious it's not a good solution. A little deviation can cause wierd animation if HDT_PE collision applied.

A better solution seems to be the so-called ‘inverse kinematics’, but is it available in skyrim? I don't know as I'm not a 3D modelling or animation professional.

Holy shit, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Are you guys seeing this? This ain't your typical boring body mod.

I expected this to be like those recent body mods that try to be "unique" by making the thigh and breasts excessively massive, disgusting if I say so myself. But guys, this is different. This is from the description of the file:

A Skinned pussy means that it's attached to some bones and can be animate by HKX or HDT_PE

… 

Yes, guys, yes. 

Finally, this will replace the Realistic Vagina Model project that has been going on for bloody forever (and was started by some scrub), and advance the HDT Penetration project! Not to forget that this is coming from a foreign modder, credit to them for creating many of the mods like TBBP and HDT.

Oh, and don't forget that there's an visible clitoris, and although its just a texture, an anus too. Fuck yesh.

Holy shit, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Are you guys seeing this? This ain't your typical boring body mod.

I expected this to be like those recent body mods that try to be "unique" by making the thigh and breasts excessively massive, disgusting if I say so myself. But guys, this is different. This is from the description of the file:

A Skinned pussy means that it's attached to some bones and can be animate by HKX or HDT_PE

… 

Yes, guys, yes. 

Finally, this will replace the Realistic Vagina Model project that has been going on for bloody forever (and was started by some scrub), and advance the HDT Penetration project! Not to forget that this is coming from a foreign modder, credit to them for creating many of the mods like TBBP and HDT.

Oh, and don't forget that there's an visible clitoris, and although its just a texture, an anus too. Fuck ye

Cmon man don't call masteraran a scrub...

First off this is absolutely excellent work! Beautiful body and the vagina is delicious! If this can get on board with body slide I think more people would be interested. I don't think we want every single woman in skyrim having the same body anymore. Old woman shouldn't have such young banging bodies. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get on-board with the universal body system blabba is producing? Do we really need another body mod? As of now, we can all build whatever body we desire ourselves, we just want a beautiful working vagina to go with that body we create. I use the CBBE HDT body and have a wonderful level of variety in my game at the moment. Everything works and all the woman in my game look different with varying weights, breast sizes, textures, eye colors, walk styles, hair styles etc. The only thing they are missing is a working vagina! Nuff said on that! 

Just some thoughts

1) Universal body and armor: we need a skyproc patch that assigns random body slide attributes from a base body such as this, or blabba's universal body system, to an NPC based on preset parameters in skyproc. This patch needs to also update the current worn armor or clothing to match the NPCs "set" body based on the random body slide attributes that were selected. This patch should have settings for elders so that certain bodyslide parameters are used in respect to old people. Whenever a companion is given new armor, the script will look at the "set" body attributes and mimic them on the new outfit.

2) Pubes and pussy: we need a skyproc patch that assigns body slide compatible pubes and pussy to NPC woman, and matches the texture color to hair. Much like what I mentioned above, every female NPC would have random pussy attributes. Clit size, labia length, labia puffy, labia wrinkle etc. If this was designed for a universal body then we wouldn't have to pick unp, CBBE, 7b etc. Everyone can benefit from the weighted vagina on whatever body they design, and have the variety that is within our reach.

These are just ideas but when it comes to the vast amount of body mods being developed, these ideas seem necessary. Once this is in place there would be no need for an endless supply of body mods, just updates to the uni-body that EVERYONE would be using.

Thoughts? 

… 

Yes, guys, yes. 

Oh, and don't forget that there's an visible clitoris, and although its just a texture, an anus too. Fuck ye

I was talking about a person known for excessively converting daz3d resources, and by doing so, breaking the customer terms. Also with a character that looks disgustingly anorexic and copy-paste.

Come on, you know who I'm talking about if you know me.

*shugs* It's good that you didn't lash out onto me in the beginning.

I don't think we want every single woman in skyrim having the same body anymore. Old woman shouldn't have such young banging bodies.

Just some thoughts
1) Universal body and armor
2) Pubes and pussy

Thoughts? 

The top sentence can be solved by using mods that separate old from the young, cause you know, who would want to see an old-women banging, sorry if you're into that stuff.

1) and 2) can be rapped into one point but well I would only ask either a attachable (bodyslide-compatible) or the bodyslide files included with the normal maps and textures.

… 

Yes, guys, yes. 

I was talking about a person known for excessively converting daz3d resources, and by doing so, breaking the customer terms. Also with a character that looks disgustingly anorexic and copy-paste.

BLAH! hahahahahaha! ok ok I get you. Miss you man.

… 

Yes, guys, yes. 

*shugs* It's good that you didn't lash out onto me in the beginning.

I don't think we want every single woman in skyrim having the same body anymore. Old woman shouldn't have such young banging bodies.

Just some thoughts
1) Universal body and armor
2) Pubes and pussy

Thoughts? 

The top sentence can be solved by using mods that separate old from the young, cause you know, who would want to see an old-women banging, sorry if you're into that stuff.

1) and 2) can be rapped into one point but well I would only ask either a attachable (bodyslide-compatible) or the bodyslide files included with the normal maps and textures.

Lol, good point. 

Same prob here have all the above, skse, skui, fnis, xmps, unp body textures, and this mod, and i get a CTD when i load up a game and if i start a new game, when i change to female (i Have alternative start and racemenu with the plugins), game freezez and body dosen't move, hard to describe like its trying to load to a point and then everything freezes and i see the body still. Generated Fnis and all the steps, overwrighten all the the files useing NMM, still no go... I have the UNPB body btw. do i need the 7b one too and if so how to get both bodyes at the same time? Have HDT 14.28 if im not mistaken. So any help ? TY.

Maybe this was a noob question but i would love to try this body, So what am i doing wrong? I tryed to import it with outfit studio and it said its missing the vaginal bones and labmin is it uncompatible whit racemenu or do i need anything else other then hdt 14.28 skse, skyui, fnis, xmps ar 50 alpha thing and unp body do i need a special hdt? I tryed instaling without xpms and with it reinstalled, is it uncompatible with other mods, i dont have anything that changes the body?  The game just freezez compleatly and flickers a few times when i load the body and after 5 secs i get a crash to desktop. Btw dose the vagina "work" when its penetrated and spreads or do i need a mod for that?

Please help!

Damn, great body if I could see it in game.Disabled all mods, except SKSE and skyui. When I started a new game it threw extra skse and bak files into it.

Ok but when I took her clothes off, it CTD on me. Saved games won't start, freezes on load screen or just CTD.

Help please, I have been waiting for this body. Like unp body but, didn't like the "existing vagina".

The game seems to work fine. Just won't let me see a naked body. Even if I kill a female and try to take her armor. Always CTD when i try to do this.

XPMS

XPMS. Still have the issue. Thought it was fixed. Armor off=CTD. Here's the thing, I have a sevenbase(TBBP) body up and working properly.

So all I should have to do is install UN7b and run FNIS again right?

Don't add a skeleton. I added no skeleton whatsoever because it says it has it's own. I didn't get any crashes at all and it worked fine, although the HDT files I am using are exactly ideal for those 7B melons.

So just install this body last (or if you're smart enough to be using Mod Organizer place it at the bottom of the list in the left pane). Don't add a skeleton or textures because they're already packed up in the mod.

how do you make the pussy open in sex scenes like in the 4th image?

You don't unfortunately. It's just a proof of concept. The pussy is weighted to pussy bones so that it can eventually be animated or better yet rigged for HDT collision...