UN7B - A New Body Replacer made by Alan from ANK

AFAIK, no.

he told you the way to get UUNP with vagina to work. It requires to patch the texture.

Just use UUNP if you want UN7B with vagina. Select the UN7B preset in Bodyslide.

Yeah I know how to edit textures.  That's absolutely NOT what I'm asking in the slightest.  Please read my posts and question before responding with random copy + paste answers.  I understand 90% of the "omg this is bork how fix?" is just people who have no idea how to apply the vagina texture, but that's really not what I'm posting about.  I'm posting about collision.  Actual functionality, not the looks.  I have the textures already done.  That was the first step and I did that long before I posted here asking about the animation.

Thank you for your reply, but you're posting an answer completely unrelated to the question I'm asking.  Textures have 0 to do with collisions and animation.

Our answers were not unrelated. In my reply I said UUNP Special comes with a working hdtVagina.xml which is also linked to it by default. If you want that in the UN7B shape, build UUNP Special with the UN7B preset. That's a straight answer to your question.

AFAIK, no.

he told you the way to get UUNP with vagina to work. It requires to patch the texture.

Just use UUNP if you want UN7B with vagina. Select the UN7B preset in Bodyslide.

Yeah I know how to edit textures.  That's absolutely NOT what I'm asking in the slightest.  Please read my posts and question before responding with random copy + paste answers.  I understand 90% of the "omg this is bork how fix?" is just people who have no idea how to apply the vagina texture, but that's really not what I'm posting about.  I'm posting about collision.  Actual functionality, not the looks.  I have the textures already done.  That was the first step and I did that long before I posted here asking about the animation.

Thank you for your reply, but you're posting an answer completely unrelated to the question I'm asking.  Textures have 0 to do with collisions and animation.

Our answers were not unrelated. In my reply I said UUNP Special comes with a working hdtVagina.xml which is also linked to it by default. If you want that in the UN7B shape, build UUNP Special with the UN7B preset. That's a straight answer to your question.

Yeah I built a SeveNBase body shape with the UUNP special which uses the vagina from the UN7B body.  The BodySlide comes with 2 .xml files: hdtVagina.xml (for non UN7B bodies) and bodyplus.xml (for UN7B bodies).  The included hdtVagina.xml includes bones for NPC R Pussy01, NPC R Pussy02, NPC L Pussy01, NPC L Pussy02 which the UN7B body does not have so thus it cannot work and does not work (UUNP BodySlide body contains the same vagina bones as the normal UN7B body, and does not have those either).  Stevierage's vagina does include those bones, and I have used the vagina from that body with success and have collisions working with it no problem.  The problem is the vagina from the UN7B does not work.

The bodyplus.xml however does have the UN7B bones, i.e. VaginaB, VaginaDeep, VaginaF, VaginaL, VaginaR, LabMinLB, LabMin LF, LabMinRB, LabMinRF.  However that .xml appears to not work because the vagina has no collisions.  As I said HDT .xml editing isn't within my scope of modding yet so I'm not sure WHY it doesn't work.  I have set it up EXACTLY the same way as my other body that utilizes Stevierage's SeveNBase vagina here.  The last I've seen on the .xml status for the UN7B vagina is a post from BringtheNoise from the UUNP thread here in which he says on 1/27/2015:

- Added a Nistring line to HDT Plus body that points to an experimental xml (combo of hdt leg bones from blabba and un7b labia bones) ... EXPERIMENTAL is putting it mildly I haven't gotten collision to work yet... maybe someone can tweak it and make improvements.

I have googled and searched across LoversLab for any updated info on the UN7B vagina and the latest I've seen is another random thread here where someone asks if it works and they were told no.  Again, I don't know if that is outdated information or not.  I don't know if the bodyplus.xml that comes with the UUNP BodySlide is the same one as the one that was uploaded by BringtheNoise in the original UUNP thread (which no longer exists anyway, just the resource files remain).

Pictures:

Textures are done, HDT Havok path is defined in body .nif

Body was made with UUNP, SeveNBase body shape with UN7B vagina, and textures are working

Havok .xml files are present and accounted for. (hdtVagina.xml is for my other body which works, bodyplus.xml is for the UN7B vagina body which doesn't)

But the vagina does not work in game

Unless I'm just doing something wrong, this vagina does not function properly.  I've set it up exactly the same way as my other body that utilizes Stevierage's 7B HDT Vagina (which works just fine, animates properly and opens up to penetration).  In game the schlongs still animate like they are colliding with something, but the UN7B vagina doesn't actually open up.

EDIT:  Just saw your reply on the BodySlide topic in the Nexus forum.

The XML linked to UUNP HDT+ doesn't have vagina data, yes. We were thinking of removing UUNP HDT+ all together as UUNP Special does all that already.

What data is missing from the .xml?  It has the UN7B bones referenced in there, but I'm not sure what data is needed to actually make it work.

Also:  You were talking about UUNP Special, sorry I overlooked that.  UUNP Special is the same vagina from Stevierage's body (or his is the same one from this body... either way they are the same :P).  I have that vagina working no problem.  The UN7B from the UUNP HDT+ is a different shape/looking vagina though, so I was trying it out because I like it but the collisions don't work.  UUNP Special works fine yes, UUNP HDT+ doesn't.  I liked the look from the UUNP HDT+ (UN7B) a bit better though (they both look fantastic though, no knock on Stevierage's whatsoever. different flavors of awesome) so that's why I was trying to find a way to get it working or see if someone else has solved it already.

Sorry thought I would clear that up.

Also further edit:  I wasn't trying to be rude.  If I come across that way I apologize.

Alan can't/won't finish it because they're already being sniffed by the chinese party van, same reason you're never going to see naughty bit jiggling interactively with other naughty bit for SMP direct from HDTsays. Chinese authorities take this shit (active pr0n) super serial, and you really don't want to piss them off. If anyone ever properly rigs and weights the N7 body's vagina, it'll be on this side of the ocean.

Case in point:  http://bokeh.digitalrev.com/article/nude-model-forbidden-city-photos-causes-a

Case in point 2: A chinese modder who "borrowed" Lover's lab stuff and repackaged it for $$$ got a visit.

So the answer is UUNP; while the vagina is far less detailed, it does work, and the People's Republic of Tanks won't crash through your bedroom wall if you use it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there. I am pretty new to this community and also to using body replacers and skins, but so far I've managed to install this after using sevenbase with HDT bounce and jiggles plus collission.

First of all I have to say that this is very nice work, I greatly appriciate you sharing this.

To my question.

I've been trying to read up here on if there is a way or not to get collision working with hands, tits, ass and so on. I get the bounce effects but not ant collission from other objects or hands in sex scenes or at idle animation.

Mods surrounding this topic that I have installed,
OP's mod
loverslab ofcourse
HDT physics Estensions

Thanks!

• 3 years later...