UN7B - A New Body Replacer made by Alan from ANK

Doesnt make a bit of difference if I uninstall my old skeleton I still crash on undress, besides shouldnt un7b overwrite my old skeleton ?

Still using NMM, huh? Poor sod. :D

I'm not sure how well making a change like this will work with that thing (NMM that is). Too much stuff will make it iover from an old save/game into a new one. With MO you just start a new profile/character/save, choose the mods you want to use with it, then launch and run your executables and play. It takes 10 minutes or less.

I export turnovers led to the foot can not be displayed ....

This is a fix file

attachicon.giffemalefeet.7z

Tomorrow will update the complete file

First.. I want to thank you and thank all the boys who have worked and are continuing to work on this, with passion, commitment and talent.

I have some Questions to ask yourself, in the public interest, I think.. ^_^

1)  I can use my favorite UNP textures (face, body, freckles, makeups, mouth/lips, eyebrows, eye textures) on this New body replacer ?

2)  The vagina is an independent element attached on body meshe ? or merged in the same body meshe ? 

and would be possible to adapt it to other UNP bodys ?

3)  In the future we will have the HDT vagina on other variants of HDT UNP bodys type ? 

for example.. there might be in the future, a full HDT UNP Topmodel body, with the HDT vagina integrated ?

4)  The HDT vagina may be made compatible and exportable between a body type and the other through UNP Bodyslide, in near future ?

1) and 2) Textures of the UNP-like bodies is not suitable because the vagina is merged in the body mesh

3) and 4) Unknown yet. Of course the authors of other body replacer or anybody else can add the same feature to other body if they want to. But I'm not sure if alan has time or interest to do the same job on other body shape.

And I think a better question is who can work a .xml file out for the vagina?

The opening vagina you see in the screenshot is not control by HDT_PE, just simply change the position of the bones.

So we don't know if it can work when using HDT_PE.

Another problem is, the alignment of the vagina and the schlong.

The SexLab alignment them by adjusting the position of the actors, but obvious it's not a good solution. A little deviation can cause wierd animation if HDT_PE collision applied.

A better solution seems to be the so-called ‘inverse kinematics’, but is it available in skyrim? I don't know as I'm not a 3D modelling or animation professional.

Thanks for answers, albeit negative.. :-/

we appeal to men of good will :(

tumblr_m0a1nu6led1qg0cfbo1_500.gif

Doesnt make a bit of difference if I uninstall my old skeleton I still crash on undress, besides shouldnt un7b overwrite my old skeleton ?

Still using NMM, huh? Poor sod. :D

I'm not sure how well making a change like this will work with that thing (NMM that is). Too much stuff will make it iover from an old save/game into a new one. With MO you just start a new profile/character/save, choose the mods you want to use with it, then launch and run your executables and play. It takes 10 minutes or less.

I did try that and got exactly the same result.

Damn, great body if I could see it in game.Disabled all mods, except SKSE and skyui. When I started a new game it threw extra skse and bak files into it.

Ok but when I took her clothes off, it CTD on me. Saved games won't start, freezes on load screen or just CTD.

Help please, I have been waiting for this body. Like unp body but, didn't like the "existing vagina".

The game seems to work fine. Just won't let me see a naked body. Even if I kill a female and try to take her armor. Always CTD when i try to do this.

What skeleton do you use?

XPMS. Still have the issue. Thought it was fixed. Armor off=CTD. Here's the thing, I have a sevenbase(TBBP) body up and working properly.

So all I should have to do is install UN7b and run FNIS again right?

So Just Read the post CAREFULLLY. I think I did say "don't use other skeletons".

i look watch vagina animation isn't work to open before pussu i don't understand i use hdt through xpms can problem vagina animation mess i can't see where pussy open i think hdt xpms didn't relation and fit for vagina animation i think so

Dude... THE VAGINA DOES NOT OPEN!!! I'm sorry for yelling... just... read the OP people...

I had no problems getting the body to load up and work. And while it's not my cup of tea I will say that the textures were decent and I didn't get any seams on the legs, arms or neck and that HDT worked fine with it. The downside is the non-function fun slit. :D But perhaps someone can make a collision file or animation for it?

It works fine for me. I'm not a fan of giant boobs, and I hope different breast sizes will be released, but this body is really a great work.

It needs some editing on the pussy mesh, and especially on the skin textures. As you can see in the second picture, I think that cut and copy some UV vertices from 1 to 2 would work better, and this way you could even have different pubic hair, using mods that add skin variety such as Basvanbeu's or similar.

post-2387-0-20659500-1402675164_thumb.jpg

post-2387-0-07591500-1402675198_thumb.jpg

Gave it a quick test earlier too, worked fine. No fan of the boobs of course, but that texture really needs work as well and the pussy bulged just a little too much and the labia minora were too thin. Converting any texture - mature, SG, Real Girl should be real easy (?), just remove the texture from the genital area and turn it transparent.

Gave it a quick test earlier too, worked fine. No fan of the boobs of course, but that texture really needs work as well and the pussy bulged just a little too much and the labia minora were too thin. Converting any texture - mature, SG, Real Girl should be real easy (?), just remove the texture from the genital area and turn it transparent.

Not really that easy unfortunately.

Not really that easy unfortunately.

The easiest way I can imagine, is opening the original texture, adding to it the one you want as layer (as long as it has the same resolution) and using the eraser tool to let the pussy textures appear. Then save it as DXT1 dds file.

But, you' d still notice the difference between body and pubic zone textures. I think it would be better to make only the labia (inner and outer) as independent texture, not the whole pube as it is now.

Having fun playing around with this setup and some of the armor's converted to Demon's TBBP body type (really close to this body type but has a smaller waiste).

to:  ElPsyCongroo...

What animation are you using in your sig's gif file??? I'm guessing it's a left or right hand magic attack replacer?

And for god's sake where the hell did you get the dragon wing retexture... Google come's up empty for a retexture of the animated dragon wings....

I really want to use that wing retexture and the 7b Dark Lilith armor :)

Oh and for those that do not like the base normal map.

You can use the UNP text blend that is part of the "Sporty Blessed UNPB - Athletic muscle map" set to smooth the stomach, or get more muscle definition on the arm's, back, leg's, etc...

You will need to modify some of the PNG's though (IE cut off excess blue area's).

Simply open the png file with something like paint.net and trim the blue section's off (set the tool to laso and highlight the area and hit delete, then save the png)...

I like a more defined arm and back muscle set so I trim'd the "Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Fitness Blender - UNP\Library\Body and Feet\Normal\Priority 1\Arm & Back Muscles - 4.png" so it wouldn't cover the tweaks for the feet that are now just above the arms on this mod's normal map...

The Abs and rib's section of that mod can be used without modificaiton of the png's...

The leg muscle section has to be trim'd as well to use with this mod, cause if you don't it covers some of the added vagina parts in the normal map.

how use sos skeleton with vagina animation will work how i will test again

Currently there is NO way to do this.

Wait for a HDT XML file that incorporates the new bones and collision.

Or Wait for some custom animations (which would be harder and animators probably won't do).

Give it time... someone is going to figure out how to setup the options in an XML and then hopefully they will offer them up to the rest of us...

Does this work fine with normal 7B replacers?Like armor and clothing?Or will there be clipping in the lower body for example?:X

Or is there a chance to see the 7Base bombshell body with the pussy model from this body?

Nice body now im torn between using my current (blabba's hdt 7b w/ my modified breast size), or using this one and skipping unibody when its done. I already installed it and tested it lighly plus did my breast size modification since i prefer smaller cup sizes at lower weight (usually shoot for a/b cup at 0 and d at 100). Body def looks good though nice work and the only issues i had is stuff under my control I didnt think i had to do like reinstalled cme since i wiped xp32 extended and lost those sliders and a issue with lunari race ehen i dumped the files in im sure i could fix.