XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Cool...

Played around with Citrus Open Beta for a little while.

I'm getting deformed feet but everything else works fine.

Someone in the Citrus thread said it may have something to do with the HDT xml's we are using.

I'm currently using the "HDT (Loremonger settings with collision) v1-4" as it gives just the right amount of bounce without being stupid or repetitive.

Is there a specific HDT set that should be used with the XMPS Next and Citrus setup?

Also I have the female head nif and male hand nif files pointed to HDTm and HDT (which HDT is just a copy/rename of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP xml).

If I could ever get nif scope to not crap on me when I try to use it I would just tweak the female head nif to point to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP instead.... Some program's though just don't like me!

"Using x.93ar50. HDTPE. removed skeleton_female.hkx"

I stopped reading...

I started a new game with x.93ar50, HDTPE v14.28 and "did not remove" the skeleton_female.hkx file.  The 1H sword is now placed clipping the hip/thigh but not as far back and the height is good.  Is there any thing else I can look at to get the placement to it's original well placed postion on the body?  I know you may laugh at this: I install the Alpha version, it looks great, 165 bones did surpised me.  Can't wait to see the release version with ECE & PE/xml support.  To try and smooth over my lack of knowledge with this post.  I first signed up for LL to find your skeleton, it has greatly increased game play and realism.  I do my best to follow the instructions :)

"Using x.93ar50. HDTPE. removed skeleton_female.hkx"

I stopped reading...

I started a new game with x.93ar50, HDTPE v14.28 and "did not remove" the skeleton_female.hkx file.  The 1H sword is now placed clipping the hip/thigh but not as far back and the height is good.  Is there any thing else I can look at to get the placement to it's original well placed postion on the body?  I know you may laugh at this: I install the Alpha version, it looks great, 165 bones did surpised me.  Can't wait to see the release version with ECE & PE/xml support.  To try and smooth over my lack of knowledge with this post.  I first signed up for LL to find your skeleton, it has greatly increased game play and realism.  I do my best to follow the instructions :)

With the current lack of ECE and RM support for weapon position moving in the alpha there is no way other than editing the skeleton directly or correcting it through a lot of armor form hacks. Both I don't recomment because it's something you would have to redo for all the body shapes you will switch to.

165 is the HDT version (the non HDT one would have 313), most of the nodes before were cloak and hair bones, which are still in the skeleton for compatibility reasons but because they are not really used I decided to leave them in for HDT modders as basic stuff they could use, for cloaks or hairs.

Any plans to adjust the weapons on back positions in this Groovtama?

Here's Max Skeleton Ex with 1h weapons on back (non alpha), BFQ with Equipping Overhaul (using skeleton_female.hkx). Bow looks a little awkward too.

uBtWRQc.jpg

Here's a screeny of an oldish skeleton - Weapon Positioning, since abandoned.

15658-1-1335056655.jpg

I don't plan to add any more weapon positions variants  Have to do 200+ skeletons now that should be enough.

If the Equipping Overhaul people finishing their next version with the switchable weapon nodes inside so I have only to do 8. I would add more. The alpha is really convient in adding new weapon positions to it but creating the variants is still a pain in the ass.

Random idea?

Do you think it would be possible to make a mod that has options that allow "weapon nodes" to be modified to the whim of the player?

I'm thinking...

You make bones called "weapon node XX", this mod has could have an MCM menu that lets you choose what weapon is sheathed to that slot, i'm not sure if this is making an sense..

is it a possibility?

Random idea?

Do you think it would be possible to make a mod that has options that allow "weapon nodes" to be modified to the whim of the player?

I'm thinking...

You make bones called "weapon node XX", this mod has could have an MCM menu that lets you choose what weapon is sheathed to that slot, i'm not sure if this is making an sense..

is it a possibility?

Not without new SKSE functions or a SKSE plugin, ask Expired for the long description why not possible^^.

Random idea?

I'm thinking...

is it a possibility?

Not without new SKSE functions or a SKSE plugin, ask Expired for the long description why not possible^^.

what a sin..! :(

Random idea?

I'm thinking...

is it a possibility?

Not without new SKSE functions or a SKSE plugin, ask Expired for the long description why not possible^^.

Nah, ill take your word for it. ill be honest I don't actually even care for alternate weapon positions, It's just an idea I hoped would make things easier for you.

I don't plan to add any more weapon positions variants  Have to do 200+ skeletons now that should be enough.

If the Equipping Overhaul people finishing their next version with the switchable weapon nodes inside so I have only to do 8. I would add more. The alpha is really convient in adding new weapon positions to it but creating the variants is still a pain in the ass.

Thanks for this, exactly what I was looking for. You even included ankle daggers, outstanding!

I'm wondering, is it recommended to use dual sheath redux + equipping overhaul (3.13 stable version) + realistic weapon posiotns (1.11 version) with XPMS - Extended installed after (and overwriting realistic weapon positions skeleton)?

Thanks for this, exactly what I was looking for. You even included ankle daggers, outstanding!

I'm wondering, is it recommended to use dual sheath redux + equipping overhaul (3.13 stable version) + realistic weapon posiotns (1.11 version) with XPMS - Extended installed after (and overwriting realistic weapon positions skeleton)?

I just use the Dual sheath Redux meshes with the Equipping overhaul 4.25 alpha, too lazy to run skyproc, realistic weapon posistions and XPMSE skeletons are incompatible, I'm more into the ECE\RM weapon slider thing because there anyone can tweak their weapon positions to their bodies perferences instead of havng skeletons for it.

Nice, I'll go that route.

As for dual sheath's sky proc ... it launches nice from within MO and if you add -NOBOSS to the end of the arguments line it won't try to run BOSS and mes with your LOOT'd load order.

How is the EO 4.25 alpha working for you? I've used it, but was planning to switch back to the supposedly more stable 3.13 for a new game. Are you experiencing any major issues?

hello, i'm done reading tons of stuff and getting nothing. all i want is the sword to show up on my back and also the back hip dagger as in the fomod. the animations work, but the sheath positions are default. i tried installing manually, but same results. please how do i get this to work. i had it working at one time and i just don't know what i'm doing wrong. this is for right hand btw i'm not worried about the left yet i do have dual sheath installed.

hello, i'm done reading tons of stuff and getting nothing. all i want is the sword to show up on my back and also the back hip dagger as in the fomod. the animations work, but the sheath positions are default. i tried installing manually, but same results. please how do i get this to work. i had it working at one time and i just don't know what i'm doing wrong. this is for right hand btw i'm not worried about the left yet i do have dual sheath installed.

Are you using a custom race? Did you install the skeleton that nothing overwrites it?

i'm doing a fresh install and using MO. non custom race and i have xpmse at the bottom of the install list. mods that are overwriting are:

belt-fastened quivers - i had the mod before with the sword on back and worked.

lower 1st person weapons - overwrites 1stperson/skeleton.nif

in my overwrite file i have the female/skeleton_female.nif  thats the TBBP fix that got HDT to work for me, i play as a male and had this issue beforehand .

here you can see sword on back and hip quiver  (i always seemed to get it between the eyes)

post-349846-0-67426400-1402580485_thumb.jpg

here you can see it on the npc's back sword and back hip dagger

post-349846-0-95783600-1402580629_thumb.jpg

would i be able to play and fix it later or would that cause problems ?

ok figured it out. needed to use belt fasten animation only, so the guy is fixed

for the female since i'm using the .nif for the TBBP fix nothing is going to show up on back. 

would you know how to combine the  skeleton_female.nif's or if that's even workable ? i think people in general would love it

i'm doing a fresh install and using MO. non custom race and i have xpmse at the bottom of the install list. mods that are overwriting are:

in my overwrite file i have the female/skeleton_female.nif  thats the TBBP fix that got HDT to work for me, i play as a male and had this issue beforehand .

One word... fail

And now I wonder if it is possible to implement this skeleton for the beastraces? It would be totally fine if this will be done later and came as an addon, but I really would like to use this in my game. ;)

Not gonna do it.

One word... fail

ok figured it out. needed to use belt fasten animation only, so the guy is fixed

for the female since i'm using the .nif for the TBBP fix nothing is going to show up on back. 

would you know how to combine the  skeleton_female.nif's or if that's even workable ? i think people in general would love it

ok ok Fail  palm to face again an again !!  doesn't matter what i say now your gonna burn me. what am i doing wrong here?

If your using MO, you should very easily be able to see what files are being overwritten.

Which is what you list, good job.

Now the thing is WHY do you have them overwriting?

In your own words, you have legitimately, taken and downloaded Groovtama's mod.

AND REPLACED THE ENTIRE MOD WITH OTHER MODS.

What the hell is the point of a skeleton mod if (by your own words) you HAVE ANOTHER MOD SPECIFICALLY OVERWRITE THE SKELETON_FEMALE.NIF.

The reason why groovtama answered is because, in your own post you have identified and stated your own problem clearly.

If you want support for a mod from a mod author, make sure NOTHING is overwriting their mod files before even THINKING of asking for help.

I hope my colourful post helps you, and next time please, read some guides or do a google search first. It's probably a lot faster anyway.

green = good, your doing things right.

yellow = Not bad, not good, up to personal preference really.

red = BAD.