BogBrush82 Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 I do a mens night at the animal mansion and Theana invites a woman. Other times a guest is missing That's what happens when a bad batch of hormone replacement tablets gets into the wrong hands.
rixina09 Posted March 6, 2015 Posted March 6, 2015 I remember someone flaming sky about giving apachi hair to theana into the game in one of the earlier posts but it seems that this mod conflicts with any npc altering look mods. Its nothing major just create a custom patch via tes5edit. One of the entries is Jala which has a dog trainer faction which can be overridden.
mezzoforte Posted March 8, 2015 Posted March 8, 2015 It's been a while since I last checked this mod for updates and I'm extremely glad someones decided to pick it up from where the original author left off. Too much potential in this mod to let it go to waste. I have a suggestion tho which hopefully isn't too complicated to implement for future patches. I was wondering if Animal Mansion could implement something similar to the Sisterhood of Dibella where the NPC's used by the mod are placed in a separate esp(?) that doesn't get updated as frequently as the core mod (location, scripts, quests, creatures, etc.). I'm one of those who like to mod and tweak the NPC appearances, and with Animal Mansion it makes use of "doubles" of existing NPC's (i.e. the companions); I've had to edit the animal mansion esp every time it updates to match the original NPC's as well as any changes to appearance I do for the animal mansion exclusive NPC's. I've tried turning animal mansion into an esm (master) it borked the quest scripts. I'm guessing since you can no longer place it far enough down the load order. I Also tried creating overrides via TES5Edit, but the moment I open the file in CreationKit for further editing the overrides get assigned new ID's.
Twycross448 Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 @jmathers One question I would have is the following: how much work is it to implement a toggle in the MCM menu that allows arachno-/insectophobes like me to turn the spider and chaurus stuff off? Or, even better, replace those with alternative quests featuring other animals? (Before you took over the mod, I did a little modding on the last version sky_mds had released and made a couple of changes to it, including reworking the Spider and Chaurus quests to feature Deathhounds and Valecats, respectively. Since I cannot script for the life of me, I merely swapped the animals and edited the conversations, quest texts etc. accordingly to make sense again.)
balth Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 Thanks for taking over the mod, jmathers. I recently went back to the mansion and noticed that Thaena doesn't have the dialogue options available to start any of the quests, even after playing around with the quest stage slider in the mcm. Artificially setting the quest stages with the slider fills the mansion with the appropriate guests, etc, but the "I'd like to talk about our business" or however it was phrased dialogue tree just doesn't show up.
balth Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 Aw dammit, you are correct sir. Did not realise SL Dialogues conflicted. Are there any plans to make them compatible in the future? I'd hate to have to choose between this and Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced. Thanks for hitting the nail on the head wrt the bug.
Idanis Posted March 11, 2015 Posted March 11, 2015 So happy to see someone picking up where the original mod author left off, I have no experience as a beta tester but would you be open to quest ideas and dialog?
shinji72 Posted March 11, 2015 Posted March 11, 2015 @balthd i honestly don't know, i never used sexlab dialogues, so i wouldn't know where to begin but when i get a stable and working version released, when there just additions and minor bug fixes left. i can have a look at it, but honestly said compatibility issues are literally at the bottom of my to do list, next to the "forget about it" pile. But are you sure about this incompatibility? I've used Animal Mansion (latest version before your fix) and dialogue (ver 16, if I remember well) some time ago and everything seemed to be fine.
Idanis Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 @Removed, thats cool, do what you gotta do and hope the dialog is hot n spicy, its what makes this mod so awesome
Content Consumer Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 @Removed, thats cool, do what you gotta do and hope the dialog is hot n spicy, its what makes this mod so awesome who is "Removed" ? Hot and Spicy ?? what is that I have the feeling he might've posted in the wrong thread...
animegirls1999 Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 Can't wait to play the update when testing is over
Guest Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 hello everyone, i am new at this, i tried to install this mod, when i got to the mansion, the woman sent me to talk to somenone and when i got back and tried to initiate sex with that dog it just stais there nothing happens, f someone is willing to enter my pc vi team viewer to see if everything is ok send me a pm, please help.
justbob2 Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 @Jmathers - Thanks for picking up this mod. I just wanted to add my voice to all the other 'still interested and extremely grateful' posters. I will watch patiently for progress on your updates.
Idanis Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 damn man you work quick! cant wait to play it when it comes out of the closed beta, but what is exactly new with the repeatable quests? I thought they were already repeatable, or did you add more?
Idanis Posted March 15, 2015 Posted March 15, 2015 hello everyone, i am new at this, i tried to install this mod, when i got to the mansion, the woman sent me to talk to somenone and when i got back and tried to initiate sex with that dog it just stais there nothing happens, f someone is willing to enter my pc vi team viewer to see if everything is ok send me a pm, please help. I had the same problem you did when I first started, go into your sexlab tab in the MCM and toggle creature animations under animation settings I believe. hope this helped
3Dmember Posted March 15, 2015 Posted March 15, 2015 I love this mod i'm glad Jmathers is picking it up. Hey...umm... sthuuper buddy....like maybe when you're done being mister awesome for picking up this mod you could expand upon it and add some sort of breeding addition to it like some sort of monster rancher setup... *wink* *wink* >nudge >nudge. I'm sure many, other than myself would love you long time ;-p.
Samew Posted March 15, 2015 Posted March 15, 2015 Thank you Jmathers I can't wait for the public release '-'
Idanis Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 will the new update be just for closed beta testers, or something everyone can play with? my guess would be for closed beta testers but hey, I'm just excited
3Dmember Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 Awesome I love you long time Jmathers haha. I came up with my own project http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42584-hentai-breeding-request/?p=1114980. I'm gonna to try and start out small as I learn the CK and then eventually expand into that project. I can't wait for your release of this mod now that you've taken over. I look forward to playing it good sir.
3Dmember Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 That sucks man. Well i'm going to bed right now but soon(tommorrow) I will know the joys of CK hair pulling. LOL
shinji72 Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 Great news. And now a fatal question... do you think your updates could be used in a Savegame where the Animal mansion has already been started? (Of course one would loose the animal's quest already done... personally I'm quite at the begin of the the storyline).
Content Consumer Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 Great news. And now a fatal question... do you think your updates could be used in a Savegame where the Animal mansion has already been started? (Of course one would loose the animal's quest already done... personally I'm quite at the begin of the the storyline). i am working on making it so that it does NOT require a clean save. i've been using a dirty save game where i am on stage 2, to make the sabre quest and such and they show up. the pic attached is using a dirty save Strange as it may sound, I've had trouble with dirty saves making a quest work where clean saves make it break... I don't mean to say it must require a clean save, or a dirty save, or anything, but I recommend testing it with both, just to make sure. With the CK and Skyrim, who knows what's going to cause it to bork up next?
ophidian Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 since you are taking over development of this mod, it may be a good idea to start a new thread & download page (or some how acquire control of this one from Sky_mds) so that you can make posts and updates there instead of at the end of a 90 page topic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now