I'm getting run time errors now.

I was having that problem after I upgraded Sexlab Nude Creatures to the 3.x series.  Did you do that? 

If so, do you have the latest versions of Creature Framework, Sexlab Nude Creatures, More Nasty Critters, and JContainers?

The newest More Nasty Creatures has the new sexalb nude creatures and creature framework built in, HOWEVER  once you install More Nasty Creatures, you have to update by  manually installing Creature Framework as the version in MNC is RC3 and the newest version is RC7 and make sure you allow RC7 to overwrite everything, not sure if you HAVE to update JContainersbut its a good idea to, just let it overwrite everything as well

I'm getting run time errors now.

I was having that problem after I upgraded Sexlab Nude Creatures to the 3.x series.  Did you do that? 

If so, do you have the latest versions of Creature Framework, Sexlab Nude Creatures, More Nasty Critters, and JContainers?

The newest More Nasty Creatures has the new sexalb nude creatures and creature framework built in, HOWEVER  once you install More Nasty Creatures, you have to update by  manually installing Creature Framework as the version in MNC is RC3 and the newest version is RC7 and make sure you allow RC7 to overwrite everything, not sure if you HAVE to update JContainersbut its a good idea to, just let it overwrite everything as well

imagine i'm a noob to programming... now what the who and where? just did copy/replace. hope this works.

To all who has a problem of starting animation - While you're in the game, do a clean/reinstall SexLab. I'm not talking about resting animation registry, but "reinstalling" Sexlab. Once you got confirmation that Sexlab is reinstalled, save the game on the new slot and repeat the quest. (might need to exit the game and reload - i didn't have to.)

Notice - this helped me in 99% when had a problem, not only with this mod, but with other mods too. But, also, it might be helpful to you as well and yet, might not. I'm just sharing my experience with you.

i did the copy and replace, now it says I don' have JContainers installed even though I do. could someone please update More Nasty Critters to RC7? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit redid the instillation of Sexlab framework, merged creature framework into MNC by renameing the framework as MNC. should I also merge Jcontainers with NMC now?

i did the copy and replace, now it says I don' have JContainers installed even though I do. could someone please update More Nasty Critters to RC7? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit redid the instillation of Sexlab framework, merged creature framework into MNC by renameing the framework as MNC. should I also merge Jcontainers with NMC now?

If you are using MO move the JContainers(provided you did download and install it from the Nexus page) after MNC and before Creature Framework RC7

If you are using MO move the JContainers(provided you did download and install it from the Nexus page) after MNC and before Creature Framework RC7

could you or someone please build me a load order, because yes I am that stupid.

Hi! I have problem with "The Refuge" quest. I got all ingridients for Abelone (5 blue mountain flowers, 5 lavander and 3 chaurus eggs) but she don't want to talk with me! Is any console command exists to fix this problem?

UPD

Nvm, i fix it with setqueststage command.

Edited by Lol4You

Party quests don't work, i asked Thaena about ladies party and nothing happens. Pls, can you tell me id's of all party quests? Wanna try to launch them trough console.

have the same problem.

Clean save(new game). All quests went good but the party don't start.

Quest to invite guests works, but not the part when you have to wait until 9 PM - it goes for all party options(normal, ladies, men).

EDIT :

found potencial problem. When you finish Jala quest, and didn't order her to work, party quests start. When you order her to work they will not, even if you tell Jala to stop and relax.

BUT if you start the party quest, and then order Jala to work, party still take place, but i didn't check if you can start new party after that^^

download and use LOOT. then after move animal mansion to the bottom of the list in a mod orginizer

Okay, at the bottom of the load order is MNC, SLNC, JContainders, then Animal Mansion.

for the esp's from MNC make sure your load order for those are like below:

Loadorder:

=======

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.espSexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

Party quests don't work, i asked Thaena about ladies party and nothing happens. Pls, can you tell me id's of all party quests? Wanna try to launch them trough console.

have the same problem.

Quest to invite guests works, but not the part when you have to wait until 9 PM - it goes for all party options(normal, ladies, men).

EDIT :

found potencial problem. When you finish Jala quest, and didn't order her to work, party quests start. When you order her to work they will not, even if you tell Jala to stop and relax.

BUT if you start the party quest, and then order Jala to work, party still take place, but i didn't check if you can start new party after that^^

Thanks! I will try with clean save and will not order Jala to work. Btw, do you know, how many clients for dog training in side quests? I remember only 3 or 4.

have the same problem.

EDIT :

Thanks! I will try with clean save and will not order Jala to work. Btw, do you know, how many clients for dog training in side quests? I remember only 3 or 4.

can't remember, sry ^^

AND party quest, when it worked when i described it, had one bug in it - i couldn't invite any female guest at the end of party to join the fun.

other then that, all worked well, all the stages.

EDIT:

Don't know if it changes anything, but i use NMC 8.22, but after that i installed Creature Framework RC7, new JContainers 3.2.1  and SLNC. So all is updated and works good with other mods.

And i have no idea if this have anyting to do with party quest problems.

hi, 

i like this mod, but i have a few problems with it

1. the questline with the skooma dealer in riften , after killing the dealer in the warehouse i go to the jarl and speak with her to continue the questline , this give me a CTD

2. questline for mehrunes dagon, i have the missing parts and go to the shrine, on the shrine attacked me the questgiver if he see me, i can not finish the quest

both works fine, if i disable only AM 

i hope you know what i mean

hi, 

i like this mod, but i have a few problems with it

1. the questline with the skooma dealer in riften , after killing the dealer in the warehouse i go to the jarl and speak with her to continue the questline , this give me a CTD

2. questline for mehrunes dagon, i have the missing parts and go to the shrine, on the shrine attacked me the questgiver if he see me, i can not finish the quest

both works fine, if i disable only AM 

i hope you know what i mean

Huh. I was having that first problem, too. I assumed it was because I had installed USKP mid-playthrough.

I even tried using the console to advance the quest to the part where I was supposed to enter the cave to deal with the skooma dealers. But I would freeze/CTD when I tried to enter the cave.

I ended up having to advance the quest past that point and set it to where I had completed the quest and was to return to the jarl.

Can't say I had the second problem, though.

Hm... odd. There seems to be some kind of issue with quests being skipped.

I've had the #jobs set to 3. I did the dog, horse, wolf, bear. That all seems to have gone normally. Then instead of getting the sabrecat quest like I was apparently supposed to, I got the spider quest. Then, the chaurus quest, skipping troll. And that was it. I never got a quest to get the sabrecat or troll, and I was never sent to paarthurnax.

Hm.. maybe when upgrading from 5c to 6d I didn't clean my save properly.

the sabre cat and troll quests have yet to be added so sky set it so that those two quests would be skipped

Hm, okay, fair enough. I still wasn't getting sent to Paarthurnax. I reinstalled AM and this time did all of the extra shenanigans he described in the OP. Let's see if that fixes it.

Edit: :C

When doing clean save it is not enough to press first two buttons; "Fix script instances" and "Delete all #". There is a third one, most important "Advance" button. Pressing on it you got two options: "Remove scripts attached to noneexistent created forms" and "Remove a scripts having invalid variables". Use them both. In that case, you can be sure that your save is completely cleaned. Then load the game and save it on the new slot. Load the game again and save it on the new slot. THEN, install the mod.

Followed these instructions to the letter. It broke sexlab. No animations play while running saves that have been treated with this process, or saves made subsequently.