• 2 weeks later...

Love this Mod so far. But now I have some trouble with the horses. I am at the quest to get a horse in Solitude and this horse is there, and it says "fuck me", but nothing happens then. The people around react, clap and shout, but the horse and PC just stand around, doing nothing. Any ideas?

• 8 months later...

Im having an issue where after I had sex with the dog near the start I keep getting line when I talk to any NPC of Yes! this is great keep fucking that dog or something similar, I've tried resetting sexlab and cleaning and rebuilding along with stopping. Not sure how to stop everyone thinking im during sex with a dog.

• 3 weeks later...

ive got an issue i cant seem to figure out. i was tasked to buy a dog from a sale in Rorikstead. when i got there, the guy said he needed a bitch for prowess demonstration (y'all know where this is going...) anyways, when i click the 1st dog (or if the guy demands sex from me), we begin to walk down the hill a bit, then warp to a giant camp near Whiterun and begin to rise into the sky. the sex is at 10,000 feet (woot, Mile High Club) and then a lethal fall.

this doesnt happen anywhere else. any ideas?

• 4 months later...

So, currently, I'm trying to get to the quest with Parathrunax, and am running into a problem where it won't appear in the quest dialogue. I keep cycling through, but she she won't let me try and...err...'assist' Parthrunax. I have completed 'The Throat of the World,' and have not asked Esbern/Angeir for info on the Elder Scroll. Do I have to go further, or is this just kind of screwed up for me?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thoroughly enjoying this mod so far, though I have a feeling it's taking over my character too much...

This character was initially supposed to be a sort of Forsworn shaman/druid type witch character who had a thing for bestiality with her two pet wolves, utilizing Untamed to make it a viable playstyle. I was also using A Forsworn Story to add to the roleplay, with The Animal Mansion to be a sort of "side job" to earn a bit of cash on the side.

I currently have about 7+ hours total in that character gameplay wise, and she still hasn't gotten past level 2 because I'm so engrossed in the story. That and making sure SexLab is working properly.

One weird moment that occurred though during the Companions contest (the wolf quest) when the contest shifted to the werewolf side of things, for some reason my character took Werewolf-Vilkas, bent him over, and began pegging him. Given that I did not know that was a thing at the time, I nearly had a fit of laughter. Thankfully I didn't, otherwise that would have been awkward to explain why I was laughing to my roommates...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm stuck like "ZTB123". I'm playing Skyrim SE, and using SexLab Light SE 0.1.1 by vinfamy. Since said mod tells you to extract the BSA, that's what I did and installed it through that. Honestly not sure if the bug is from SexLab or from Animal Mansion. 

I used the MCM to advance the quest to part 9 and started a party for females. I was paired with a charus, and I can start the sex scenes for that, but after the sex, the quest doesn't register it being complete. I can see the bear and sabrecat sex scenes working as well, but the wolf will just stand there and not start.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 1:17 AM, dixyfla said:

Hello, don't know if anyone is reading this anymore, but I can't find the bard in solitude, any advice?  Do I have to complete some other quests?  I'm a bard now, but no dialogue brings him up, nor can i find him I guess.  Help :)

Should be quest marker on bard

That moment when you finally manage to successfully start a variation of a party that isn't the default one, and it happened to be the Men's Night one that finally worked. Everything was fine: my character ended up fucking all four of the men while Thaena got to spend some quality time with the horse, bear, dog, and wolf. A bit standard, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Then it got to the ending orgy with the four men...

I'm not sure what happened, but somehow instead of Thaena and my character getting fucked, both women instead decided to start pegging the men who were supposed to be fucking them. The other two men of the four that were supposed to be fucking our characters then proceeded to either get their dicks sucked by the men getting pegged, or they joined in to attempt (what appeared to be) a double penetration. On the males getting pegged...

As a straight man, seeing that animation freaked me out when it started getting to those particular parts. I wasn't expecting that to say the least!

A great mod though, one I gladly use for a couple characters (one being a sort of druid/witch who works there on the side since she tends to fuck her pet wolves anyways, the other being my "standard" character for testing sex mods), but I think I'll be sticking to either the standard parties or the Ladies' Night party at the Animal Mansion from now on.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 11:17 PM, dixyfla said:

Hello, don't know if anyone is reading this anymore, but I can't find the bard in solitude, any advice?  Do I have to complete some other quests?  I'm a bard now, but no dialogue brings him up, nor can i find him I guess.  Help :)

He ust be inside the bard guild. Just follow the quest marker, and he should be there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this is thirty years late, but hopefully someone else who's used this mod before can point me in the right direction...

I CTD after telling the horse to fuck me for the first time at the stables.

I've uninstalled ADD ITEM MENU... I disabled Creature Framework... I tried all the other little fixes for other problems people had but I can't get past this horse CTD...

I guess I'm going to try skipping that part of the quest and seeing if ALL horses are causing CTD's or what... Dogs worked so far... And OH MY GOD I could just suck this modder off right now. And I'm not even gay. This mod is THAT good. Sure he may be retired from modding but that doesn't make his work any less awesome...

Anyway, got sidetracked talking about sucking dicks. Anyone have an idea why I'd be CTD'ing at the Horse scene? Anything obvious I'm missing?

I could pastbin my load order but no one wants to read that...

On 8/11/2019 at 5:42 AM, NefastheFoxx said:

I could really use some help because I am very new to modding, I have the mod in and everything works except when a quest object to have sex with a animal happens, I can interact and all but it just stay the objective and I cant move past it. Anyone able to help?

Do you have ZAZ Animation Pack Installed? Creature Framework? More Nasty Critters? Sexlab?

• 2 months later...

Hi. Am I the only one whos clients ONLY are asking for Spiders and Chaurus ? 

Never ever do clients ask to see the horse, the troll, the sabercat or the wolf ...

Jarl are the same, only spiders ..............

Does anyone know how to modify animals preferences ? Or how to disable spiders and chaurus mid-play ?

Thx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

CTD when companions turn into werewolves for the wolf fucking mission (actually just before they turn) happened 3 times, I doubt it is this mod, i reckon i have installed or not installed something to do with werewolves but i have NFI. Anyone got any ideas? I have not installed any mods that change races, beastform etc

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 9:02 AM, fluffyavenger said:

CTD when companions turn into werewolves for the wolf fucking mission (actually just before they turn) happened 3 times, I doubt it is this mod, i reckon i have installed or not installed something to do with werewolves but i have NFI. Anyone got any ideas? I have not installed any mods that change races, beastform etc

This worked for me: I installed first "Mighty Beasts - Werewolf" - and then - "HDT Werewolf SSE v2.5 CBPC"

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...