I thot sabrecat and troll weren't done yet.

Hey, Sky, what's the status? Still a WIP, taking a break, done? Just curious, I'm spending a lot of time in Thedas these days but when this and one or two other mods in progress take their next big step I'll come back for another playthrough.

So I've been trying out the mod and love the idea, but I've been having a ton of trouble with the quests.

When I initially got the quest to take bailey and go talk to the jarl I could talk with his steward fine, but I couldn't get any dialogue options to come up with the jarl so I couldn't advance the quest. So instead of having an incredibly annoying constantly barking dog following me around i used console to kill him and come back to it later.

A bit later I got the thane letter from the jarl so I figured that would open up his dialogue menu so I could advance the quest and it did, but only 1 stage. Now he wants me to fuck bailey but no matter how many times I do it it doesn't register, bailey has also stopped following me around and just sits in front of the jarl now.

And worst of all now every male npc I run into can't shut up about how I should fuck that dog and how great it is, no matter where in the world I am. Sadly murdering bailey doesn't help in this case.

So long story short, anyone know how to fix it or can help with quest IDs so I can try completing it that way? I'd rather not have to uninstall the mod but the constant comments and the cheering animation by the male npcs is pretty game breaking.

So I've been trying out the mod and love the idea, but I've been having a ton of trouble with the quests.

When I initially got the quest to take bailey and go talk to the jarl I could talk with his steward fine, but I couldn't get any dialogue options to come up with the jarl so I couldn't advance the quest. So instead of having an incredibly annoying constantly barking dog following me around i used console to kill him and come back to it later.

A bit later I got the thane letter from the jarl so I figured that would open up his dialogue menu so I could advance the quest and it did, but only 1 stage. Now he wants me to fuck bailey but no matter how many times I do it it doesn't register, bailey has also stopped following me around and just sits in front of the jarl now.

And worst of all now every male npc I run into can't shut up about how I should fuck that dog and how great it is, no matter where in the world I am. Sadly murdering bailey doesn't help in this case.

So long story short, anyone know how to fix it or can help with quest IDs so I can try completing it that way? I'd rather not have to uninstall the mod but the constant comments and the cheering animation by the male npcs is pretty game breaking.

you can try uninstalling the mod, cleaning the save as descibed on the OP then reinstalling the mod and starting the quests all over, this time don't kill bailey....

you can try uninstalling the mod, cleaning the save as descibed on the OP then reinstalling the mod and starting the quests all over, this time don't kill bailey....

I only killed him for a little bit... he got better.

Anyway, thanks for the help, can't believe I missed the troubleshooting section. It seems to have worked, now here's hoping that the next quest works this time now that i don't have the half completed 1st quest in my journal at the same time.

Well the same here. I've never beend sent to Paartuhranx or the collage in winterhold, or the Jarl. Male and female partis don't work neither; only the ordinary one. I must say I've started new game with fresh installed newest version of the mod.

Sky, is there any reason your updates don't feature the source files (psc) any more? As a noobish modder, I learn from looking at mods and breaking them down to a base level to see how they work, especially if it does something I'd like to understand how to get it to work.

I would like to also chime in and ask if releasing the script sources would be possible, please? I would like to *try* and do a couple small changes for myself, but without the sources, that is sadly not possible. :/

How's about using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D35307%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D979406&pUp=1 to get the PSC from the PEX? (Probably worth reading the doc's.) Just a thought.

Tried that. In fact, I tried both script decompilers available on the nexus, but as far as I can tell, the decompiled versions are incomplete and thus not really usable for my purpose. :(

That is why I asked for the originals.

IMPORTANT!!!

I am very sorry, but I cannot continue working on this mod because of some severe changes in my life.

I included all the files (scripts, source code, etc.) so if anyone wants to continue the mod, take some pieces out of it or make a better one,

please feel free to do so. Anyone can take what I made and use it for their own purpose without asking for permission.

It was a fun time to make this mod and every single one of you helped in making this mod what it is now.

I am sorry that I have to disappoint some people by not finishing the mod.

Thank you all for your support!

IMPORTANT!!!

I am very sorry, but I cannot continue working on this mod because of some severe changes in my life.

I included all the files (scripts, source code, etc.) so if anyone wants to continue the mod, take some pieces out of it or make a better one,

please feel free to do so. Anyone can take what I made and use it for their own purpose without asking for permission.

It was a fun time to make this mod and every single one of you helped in making this mod what it is now.

Thank you anyway for the great jobs. I do hope by "severe" you mean great changes, not necessarily something bad. In any case take care and show up to say hello to your fans once in a while.

IMPORTANT!!!

One of the best mods by far. great work and best wishes in life.

IMPORTANT!!!

The Animal Mansion was fun, inventive, interactive and is a really great mod. For all the hard work you have put into it, we appreciate it and we thank you for bringing this to our Tamriel. Take care of yourself and best wishes to what the future holds.

IMPORTANT!!!

Thanks for the last batch of fixes, but I don't see the scripts or source code.