Great news. And now a fatal question... do you think your updates could be used in a Savegame where the Animal mansion has already been started? (Of course one would loose the animal's quest already done... personally I'm quite at the begin of the the storyline).

Great news. And now a fatal question... do you think your updates could be used in a Savegame where the Animal mansion has already been started? (Of course one would loose the animal's quest already done... personally I'm quite at the begin of the the storyline).

i am working on making it so that it does NOT require a clean save.

i've been using a dirty save game where i am on stage 2, to make the sabre quest and such

and they show up.

the pic attached is using a dirty save

Strange as it may sound, I've had trouble with dirty saves making a quest work where clean saves make it break...

I don't mean to say it must require a clean save, or a dirty save, or anything, but I recommend testing it with both, just to make sure. With the CK and Skyrim, who knows what's going to cause it to bork up next?

since you are taking over development of this mod, it may be a good idea to start a new thread & download page (or some how acquire control of this one from Sky_mds) so that you can make posts and updates there instead of at the end of a 90 page topic

damn man you work quick! cant wait to play it when it comes out of the closed beta, but what is exactly new with the repeatable quests? I thought they were already repeatable, or did you add more? 

work quick.. perhaps, but the quests are not repeatable really

in the last version of Sky_mds, the repeatablity of the quests was broken due to the incompletion of the other quests

when i played it, i ended up with contantly having a mysterious guy gangbang my character.

and all the other quests where just gone.

i've made it so now that after every please a customer / patron it goes back to the begining and randomly picks a small quest, of what is unlocked.

so if u don't have the bear / sabre cat, you'll never get them, it will just loop through the dog, wolf and bear.. etc.

edit : i did not set in an option to preven you from getting the same side quest a trillion times.. if your unlucky enough :blush:  :P

I've noticed that. I've got the "show with a female spectator". And that same quest got repeated again and again, apparently ignoring all the others

I wasn't aware someone has picked up this mod again until I stumbled back by mistake.  May I suggest starting a new thread so not to confuse newcomers reading the abandon announcement on OP while the updated new version is buried in the posts.  Seems to happen way too often on LL.

"but also abandon this thread at the same time and start my own thread

and start adding in my own features / quests / challenges / expansions / accept new idea's and such.

(i got a great many idea's allready written down)"

oh god the possibilities, LOVE the idea of expansions like possibly theana wanting to "expand" her business and sets up another mansion in whiterun "after convincing the jarl or course"  and you become the head mistress of it and must recruit 4-5 girls from around skyrim each having a unique quest with animals they prefer- ah, nope nope, must save it for the new thread. keep up the awesome work.

would like to see those ideas of yours in the new thread :)

pah, creation kit is p!**ing me off right now.. it can't seem to create a working TIF file (script file) itself, i have to create 1, but then creation kit re-makes the broken TIF(script file) and overrides mine. and it's.. getting annoying.

Sorry your having trouble with it, wish I could help in some way but hang in there! you got a lot of fans cheering you on!

@Removed, 0_0 awesome, Im half tempted to become a beta tester just for the sneak preview, but you move and update so fast I would not be of any help to you in that area, Im working as much overtime as possible to afford a new computer. So I'll patiently wait till the public release. :)

Question time while Developing the quest more fully. so time for a Staw Poll .. HERE

make your choices on how easy or difficult this mod should be, now to save me some time

just cast your vote, so i won't have to read 100 comments  :cool:

the results will effect the quests! so be WARNED

thnx

before you ask, i did not find a poll option in this "More reply options"

Define "difficulty" cuz aren't most of the quests just "go here, hot dialogue, fuck animal, go home"? cuz the only quest that had any difficulty was the bear cuz you had to kill one.

do you mean more fighting, or have to more than one thing to obtain the animal?

Hi Jmathers,

I don't know if it's already been said but when you have an updated version of this mod, it would be better if you opened a new dedicated topic (Like  "Sexlab Aroused Redux", "Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced" or "Estrus Chaurus +")

this is just my opinion ;)

I think it would be easier to manage future versions in OP (and DL section).

bye!

S.

.....why did I not see that before, its right above "removed"........thats embarrassing

so basically the bear would keep fucking her till you got the required affection then it would fuck you and then you could take it home? making the quests longer sounds good to me so long as dialogue is a heavy focus, loved the conversations for the dog and horse quests but hey, maybe i'm the only one with that quirk.

as for the legendary difficulty..........................................JESUS thats to much, that sounds like something you would add to a full playthrough of skyrim, and if so, the creatures you fuck should be able to become followers and protect there breeding bitch.

also would love to see a "entertain guests" quest where "wide ass" would come to the mansion and watch the bear fuck you and see how you like it. but would see how much you liked it and get horny and fuck the bear willingly this time.

then later theana says that "wide ass" has requested to see you, when you travel to where she is, she's out in the woods surrounded by 3 bears and getting fucked by one, and thanks you for showing her the ways of bestiality, and then bear orgy!

...whoops, did it again, 

Well I gotta go to work, thanks for entertaining me this past hour Jmathers and keep up the awesome work, Im just gonna leave you with one word b4 I go....Tattoos

would love a horse shoe tattoo on my right ass cheek after the horse quest (optional of course), and im off!

@Idanis, ok first things first. my name is JMathers not "Removed"   :D  :D

now thanks to a tester. he talked me out of making the quests Legendary Difficulty and above.

legendary to me is.. clear 2 dungeons in 1 hours to find a CLUE to the location of 1 item

needed for a quest and the quest needs 10 items, each dungeon gets progressively longer

and more insane. 

:edit : Insane to me is.. spending 60hours on the retrival of 1 item from a quest that needs 10, and each dungeon contains roughly

200 - 300 mobs on Legendary difficulty.

Hah, yea that level of difficulty would probably have your release thread full of people who didn't read the OP complaining about how the quests were broken/impossible.

I really like the idea about the food ect to entice the bear, as that is interesting and unique for a quest objective (something that rarely happens in the actual vanilla skyrim game  :P ).  

My two cents is that *combat* difficulty in mods is done well with stuff like putting a quest objective in a vanilla dungeon with possibly a leveled custom enemy or two, because combat in modded Skyrim is usually pretty broken by things like custom followers or modded perks/enemies.  If it's in a vanilla dungeon, it is really up to the individual player to have their game set up in such a way that it is still challenging even if you have an invincible juggernaut Sofia follower blazing a trail in front of you.  The 300 legendary difficulty dungeon you mentioned would probably be impossible with how I have my game set up atm, but another may be able to just cut a bloody swath through it laughing all the way.

Still sounds like you have some great beta testers offering you ideas and feedback, really looking forward to how you carry on this excellent mod!

I'm with Bad Dog here. This mods focus was, and should stay, on story telling and beast fucking. There are plenty of mods that focus on combat and "difficulty", so I'd vote for this mod to stick to its roots.

also agreed, story telling all the way, if you couldn't tell by my enthusiasm earlier today

would love a horse shoe tattoo on my right ass cheek after the horse quest (optional of course), and im off!

How about the stables map icon?

Slavetats required...

File deleted... see here instead.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag46/Idanisworks/ScreenShot2_zpsxxk0jkpb.png?t=1426576079

Not bad!

its a little pixelated and shapes a little off, but its the only one of its kind and is staying in my "naughty load order" till a better one shows up :D

do you think you can darken that "knot me" tattoo from the beastess mod? its impossible to see on a redguard

How about the stables map icon?

Slavetats required...

File deleted... see here instead.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag46/Idanisworks/ScreenShot2_zpsxxk0jkpb.png?t=1426576079

Not bad!

its a little pixelated and shapes a little off, but its the only one of its kind and is staying in my "naughty load order" till a better one shows up :D

do you think you can darken that "knot me" tattoo from the beastess mod? its impossible to see on a redguard

Yeah... I just took the map marker for stables, tweaked it a bit, and then resized it. Resizing (obviously) made it all pixellated... but it was very small (for me) without resizing it, so I just compromised.

The shape being off is because the image is designed for a flat surface and the butt is... not a flat surface. ;) I can move it around, but there's really no good place to put it... and moving it too far to the right makes it clip into a wrapped bit of the body texture (at least, I think that's what's happening, the tattoo just gets cut in half).

Give me a bit to download the beastess mod (I have a slow connection) and see what I can do... :)

Jmather - what do you think about this idea. any chances?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32285-the-animal-mansion/?p=1029245

definitely like the idea of the pc and thaena developing a relationship, not lesbian exactly but BFFs totally, like maybe repeatable conversations about what they like best about certain animals, i.e. dogs, horses, trolls, and after you complete a main quest and get a new animal, it unlocks new conversations...and I best stop b4 this turns into a paragraph.