Heart attack from exhaustion? ;)

Whole idea of this mansion is to get people of Whiterun more open minded to the idea of intercourse with pets.

So thing that your action would do exactly that is a logical followup.

So i do think it would be great to add an option to talk some npcs into giving it a try.

Could be an option for:

party quest

jarl party tho dunno whats the story would be

completely new quest to invite people for an orgy

a home delivery when a male (like amren for example) asks you to preform in front of his wife and then convince her to give it a try.

That would be my humble request  :D

It seems no one has looked into the NA_ when searching in the console. From there you can see that there is a bear quest (that works, but the bear didn't follow me inside the mansion) And there is already dialogue built in for a Sabrecat quest but not corresponding quest just yet.

Okay, so I'll happily join the crowd praising your work: It's great you have started to make this mod. I think there are lots of people that waited for something like this, a Lovers Bitch version for Skyrim. Very cool. The things I want to highlight the most:

1. A lot of text, dialogue, interaction with customers. For me this can be even more. It adds so much to atmosphere when its not just "Wanna have sex? Yes?  - Animation starts" ...

2. Companion Quest ... very cool idea, even "lorefriendly" in some way, I can actually imagine these people gettin' all drunk and have some fun this way ^^

3. Stability of the mod. With that I mean (almost) everything works fine already in this early stage. Quests are starting and finishing as supposed to and so on. I think this deserves some acknowledgment, as it seems that you know quite well what you are doing on the technical aspect (and that this aspect won't trouble you so much/burn you out - so you can work more on the quest-aspect of the mod :angel: )

So yeah, I really, really would love to see more of this mod, and I hope you keep the work up!

Quests:

Some of you have really wonderful quest ideas and I will try to implement them as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your help. And if you have quest ideas not regarding the acquiring of animals then those ideas might be added later on to keep the mod interesting.

I put some of my thoughts together, regarding the quests and atmosphere etc. I am no modder, so I do not know what is possible, and some ideas are more concerned with the lore/"realism" and atmosphere...and just as you have pointed out in some posts before: None of the following is meant as negative, just some thouhgts I got while testing the mod :)

Location: Well, personally I would have maybe placed the mansion a bit more towards the Whiterun-Mount (there are some more farms around the bent, closer to the carriage-driver and stables. With the back of the house almost fitting to the mountain-side. Why? Its even more "out of the way", and this way it could be pretended that the whole cellar-complex is not beneath the house, but maybe part of some older Whiterun-dungeons accessible through this Mansion. Nothing major I know ... ^^

Cellar Interior: For me (as you can read above) atmosphere is quite important. The surroundings, the dialogue, the people involved etc. Even the place where it all happens. So far the Mansion is okay (and I understand it might be a pain in the ass to "decorate" buildings), though maybe a different "graphic" set like the Nord-Fortress for the cellar complex would have been better? It would give the whole place a less "clinical" look and more of an underground feeling. As if some old dungeon/prison and its cells were changed into these animal-pens.

House Interior: Above I said "clinical" look, and well, indeed the house itself gave me a bit of a "comical" impression like that: A pattient's waiting room. "Oh, you have come to see the animal's fucking? Have a seat and take a number, you'll be served in a minute....Number 47: Dog on girl action?! Number 47 please! Last calling!" Maybe giving the house-interior a more "tavern-like" feeling might work

The Beginning: Okay, this is a bit more important to me actually than the above. Something that irked me back in Lovers Bitch was that tehre was a house right in town you could walk in and the owner just straight-forward asked you to fuck her dogs to earn money. So I'll just write some stuff down how the first meeting with Thaena could happen, and how she gets the player-char into the whole thing, maybe you can use some of this, would be cool:

It starts of as just another adventurer's day. You hear of a young woman recently having moved to Whiterun having problems. Speaking with the young girl Thaena at her home reveals she has the most boring problem of them all: Rats in the cellar! Thaena wanted to clean the huge cellar-complex beneath her house ehrself and "put it to some use", but she failed. Even worse her beloved dog ran off and now seems to be trapped beneath! So the (potential) slayer of dragons and vanquisher of undead is asked to resuce the doggy and slay all the skeevers below.

After this Thaena is more than happy, and wants to reward you. She invites you for an evening meal. there would be some flirting at the meeting, and Thaena invites the hero to stay for the night (wink wink ^^). After each session of sex with Thaena this night she would reveal a bit more about herself, her preferences and her plans for the mansion (I think a rather "lorefriendly" explanation for such an Animal Mansion is Sanguine ... maybe Thaena is a devote follower of the Daedric Prince of Lust and it is one of his schemes to have such an establishment in Whiterun and "convert" some townsfolk to his ways of lust and debauchery? No need to have him appear and such thing, but just implay it is ultimately in his name?) Of course eventually during this nightly meeting Thaena's dog is also introduced to the lovemaking, and well, from here it proceeds: You like what happened this night, and you agree to help Thaena....

Something like that ... I think it would give the mod a more "believable" start ?

Dialogue: As I mentioned, the dialogue is really something important to me. Now I don't know if it is possible, but I think it would be cool to have the clients/companions/party-people say some lines of comment also while the "action" is happening...Like cheering the player/animal on to fuck harder, stuff like that?

Client-interaction: Some posts already mentioned it as well. It would be cool if the clients maybe ask to try it themselves with the animal? Or if they masturbate while watching the player do it. Especially with the party-Quests that would be cool: Some lying on the floor masturbating, some so horny they do it with each other ... a small orgy taking place. In that regard maybe all participants should be stripped at some point. In fact maybe such an orgy could be an entirely new "quest" and would involve only clients you have entertainent privately some times and now want some more...

So, that was my giant wall of text, which I only cared to write because I really like your mod! :D Maybe you can use some of it, would be cool. And if not that's okay as well :P

I guess the guests at the party are random, right? Maybe you should use some sort of a "filter" for the guests, because nobody wants to have children as guests on these parties, i think.

Wow. Is all the dialog like that?

Regarding the child:

I have a filter applied so that doesn't happen. It's even the first thing that is checked so if that happens it seems, that there's not much I can do about it.

@jxm: Thanks for your input. I will try to add as much of your suggestions as possible.

One thing I can assure you is that there will be a lot more dialogue for the party and the private shows but that will still take some time.

I'm also planning to decorate the mansion some more but that's low priority for now.

Would it be possible to manually add a faction to all npc that you want there and make that quest pick only npcs of that faction?

Tho it would still lead to situation with Carlotta and Mila. At some ingame hours Mila is scripted to follow her mother wherever she goes - that includes this mansion.

Here is a list of a couple ideas that I would like to see implemented:

• Renaming The Animal Mansion to something less generic. Some people have suggested that it would be nice to see the mansion turned into a tavern/club.
  • Moving the Companion wolf quest to take place on the right side of Jorvaskr because there is more room/empty space over there. Also, I think it would be better if you used different types of wolves, not only because it would be easier to tell which wolf was "yours" but also because the more wolves the each ladies is having sex with the better in my opinion. You could use pit wolf and an ice wolf instead of 4 regular wolves. I thought there were more color variations for wolves but I guess I was wrong.
  • You have already talked about decorations, so I know you plan on adding more, but variety is the spice of life.
  • Moving the mansion somewhere more remote to make it more lore friendly.

Also, there are a couple of "bugs" that I've noticed. On the second story of the building in the room with bed, you can see through big cracks in the floor and since there isn't a room beneath it, you see the void. The other one is that when you get close to The Animal Mansion it's name comes up as "the animal mansion" in all lowercase letters. It's not a big deal, but I thought I would let you know.

ANIMAL MANSION V0.1e:

I tried to fix the Troll Bug again. It worked for me but I bet it won't work everybody else.

I tried to make the guests stay during the party quest. There is more dialogue during the party quest and some new options.

There are also some new things added for the private show.

I added a small quest to get the bear. Nothing fancy but the bear is boring anyway.

You can now have a spider dp during the party, the private show or just whenever you like.

Don't forget to make a clean save before updating.

Thanks again for your ideas and your support. I hope you enjoy the mod.

Thx for those changes of a party quest <3

Also strange thing - problem may be on my end so im asking if anyone else had this - some party guests and party animals turned hostile towards me for some reason.

Was able to complete quest anyway thx to my char being a master illusionist but that was plenty strange.

Seems it was an issue on my end. Something made quite a mess on that save - companions keep running around everywhere killing every whiterun guard on sight oO. Good its an unimportant save :)

Edit1

for bear quest

1st thing you should change those bandits into leveled bandits. My lv 68 mage vs couple of lv 1 bandits... well, fight was short...

Bear is bugged the same way as troll was - i cant choose any dialog option (got 2, 2nd is from Devious Devices Interactions)

Could that be the reason btw? DD Interactions i mean?

edit2

No, thats not DD Interactions. But i've found something interesting.

When i pacified the bear (expert level illusion spell that turn mobs friendly) dialog with it suddenly started to work.

So it seems the issue is that some animals appears friendly but game still thinks that they are not. And thats why it blockes dialogs.

Its the same with the troll on private show. If it bugs just use some spell on it that makes it friendly - illusion magic, bosmer racial, puppetmaster mod etc.

Heart attack from exhaustion? ;)

Whole idea of this mansion is to get people of Whiterun more open minded to the idea of intercourse with pets.

So thing that your action would do exactly that is a logical followup.

So i do think it would be great to add an option to talk some npcs into giving it a try.

Could be an option for:

party quest

jarl party tho dunno whats the story would be

completely new quest to invite people for an orgy

a home delivery when a male (like ahlam for example) asks you to preform in front of his wife and then convince her to give it a try.

That would be my humble request  :D

"Heart attack from exhaustion? ;)"

I guess, lol. Either way it's kind of an annoying bug.. I mean, he's essential to the first part of the companions quest, right?

Regarding the child:

I have a filter applied so that doesn't happen. It's even the first thing that is checked so if that happens it seems, that there's not much I can do about it.

People who use killable children mods need to learn its their fault when they encounter children in adult situations. Turning off the "child" flags so the children become killable means the game no longer recognizes the children as such and therefore any mod which checks for that flag is also going to fail to exclude them.

If you have a check in place then you've done your part and it is not your fault when people have this problem.

------

As a suggestion perhaps have an Inn as a cover business perhaps placed next to or near one of the roads in that huge valley area between all the towns and cities where there's nothing but wilderness right now. Maybe at the junction here:

http://srmap.uesp.net/?locx=-42241&locy=-35062&zoom=16

Hi, I have come issues so far with this. I downloaded .01e (not updating), and i can talk to all the npcs and most of the animals except for bear, wolf, saber cat, and horse. I cannot get any animations to work even with the creatures I can talk to. I have all the required mods, and I have run FNIS. I have allow creatures checked in my Sexlab menu, and have reinstalled all of the mods. Any help would be appreciated and would love to keep this mod in my skyrim, I really love the idea.

Thanks! =)

When i talk to the creatures to start thr sequence it doesn't start. I've installed everything correctly.

With the newest patch D it should work. Did you used finis after installing all important mods an did you activate the "creature animation enabled" button in sexlab menu ?

yeah. I've done everything that has needed to be done. I've made another clean save to see if it works on it after updating to v0.1d so I'll have to test and see if it works. My question if it does is "will I have to make another clean save when I update to v0.1e?" I've got a save from the beginning of my last clean for v0.1d and if it works with 0.1d then i was wondering if I could just load from that save.

Spider threesome on private show did not work but the one during party works fine.

I guess, lol. Either way it's kind of an annoying bug.. I mean, he's essential to the first part of the companions quest, right?

First thing i would try is to get yourself puppetmaster mod - great thing to unbug the game, really - use it on Vilkas and use dialog option "i dont want you to die". That should make him essential, unless some other mod clearly makes him to be able to die. 

Because yes, Vilkas is needed for companions quest line and it would be pretty much broken without him. So quite sure he should be essential.

If not you can start checking if tim console command can be used on NPCs.