I'll have to check it out. I never saw you respond to my post, but I noticed that you fixed everything I mentioned which is pretty awesome. Good job, man. You work fast.

Are you planning on adding support for Dawnguard creatures? I added a regular husky, an armored husky, and a death hound but I don't know how to script for Skyrim, so I didn't want to try to add them into the quests.

Another suggestion I have is adding a quest to have sex with Theana and Bailey. Maybe once she goes up to bed, she invites you and Bailey (I'm assuming he would go with her anyway) and you both have sex with Bailey and each other.

And as someone already suggested, you could have people start masturbating and the girls could be excited enough to fuck the animals after they see you do it. You could even have a couple of creatures in the room so you both could have sex at the same time.

I might add some quests using the dawnguard creatures later on but first I'll try to make the mod work for as much people as possible.

With version 0.1g there is a chance of people masturbating during the show.

ANIMAL MANSION VERSION 0.1G

Didn't expect so much people to care about that minor detail like the hair. I still don't like the normal hairstyles but I can live with that. Wouldn't want to keep you from playing just because of the hair so I changed it back.

I also tried to fix some other things. Don't know if that worked.

The main issue with Apachii hairs is that it's a very large mod, that DOES affect the female race menu a significant degree even if you don't go to the other hairs, and it's only being used on one NPC.  In Skyrim, the amount of plugins loaded is very much a big deal, so adding it for one NPC doesn't really work out for a lot of people.

That said, I'm pretty sure you can include the hair model you want separately from the rest of Apachii.  The Cerwiden Companion mod I use uses several Apachii hairstyles with the eponymous Cerwiden, but the mod does not require Apachii at all.  I'd suggest contacting the author and requesting permission, though given the nature of the mod it's not like you can load it to Nexus anyway.

Regardless, not making it a requirement is the best choice.  You'd be justified in using Apachii if you had many NPCs utilizing the hairstyles, but if it's just the one NPC...

Didn't expect so much people to care about that minor detail like the hair. I still don't like the normal hairstyles but I can live with that. Wouldn't want to keep you from playing just because of the hair so I changed it back.

thank you for your kind understanding and thanks for sharing

You should ask Apachii for permission to add the hairstyle you want directly to your mod to make it standalone.

dont worry about the companions quest. They are all duplicates of the original Npcs. All of my own personal modifications still hold true. That's not even Jorvaskr you've teleported into but a copy of the main hall filled with copies.

i have 50+ skyrim woman in apachii hairs, self styled. i never had any problems with apachii.  it is a matter of sensitive taste to make npc look really good with apachii  

if  i think ist necessary to give your thaena and guests apachii hair, i can do that by my own. so i dont care if you do apachii or not.

i like your enthusiasm you work on the mod. i hope you re not gonna burn out. 

i wish we had more different beast animations like blowjobs. the one for the horse is 3 minutes waitring at the horse and 5 seconds blowjob. i dont know whats in a modders mind...    apropos horse, is that included now ?

"dont know if that worked" - dont you test your mod by yourself before publish it ? i know from my small mods that there are always minor bugs i see when i test them ingame.                                                        

"dont know if that worked" - dont you test your mod by yourself before publish it ? i know from my small mods that there are always minor bugs i see when i test them ingame.                                                        

Of course I'm testing but there are things that work fine for me but someone else might have a problem.

Of course I'm testing but there are things that work fine for me but someone else might have a problem.

lol i didnt encounter any problems with your mod, e.g. troll, i just keep talking to the troll till my char says fuck me hard and voila it works

lol i didnt encounter any problems with your mod, e.g. troll, i just keep talking to the troll till my char says fuck me hard and voila it works

The troll is trolling your char, lol,

Ok, enough about Apachii Junction, at least from me anyway. I've tried out the latest installment of this mod and unfortunately have some bugs to report. The first bug I noticed is that the companions quest doesn't start right away like it did in the older versions, with the screen fading to black, and everything is set up, instead noting happens, The second bug I noticed is, the bear quest advances up to the sex part now, but that's it, the way point still remains on the bear and I cannot advance the quest further beyond that point after my character has fucked it.

Hi Sky_mds. There is for sure a way to add NPCs with various body and hairstyle to the game without adding new mod requirements.
Think all those Follower mods with special armors, hair even body textures. They take stuff from mod like Apachi and then bake it into their follower mod. 

Nice to see this thread alive. Even if its only a furry discussion about hairstyles :D

But I want to try to be constructive again and made my mind up for some Quest-ideas to recruit some other animals...maybe it serves as a bit of inspiration. And yeah, I like my alliterations:

Toll for the Troll or How to train your Troll

So how to recruit a Troll? They are savage, vicious and quite dangerous. Well, first you ask the experts on Troll-Hunting at the Companions for further info. But they mostly advise against even trying to tame a troll. And in regards to the companion-party they might tell you to stick to wolves, which is a lot easier? But if you insist they'll tell you about something that recently came up:

The people of Dragonbridge have asked the companions for help to hunt a band of trolls, but the Warriors turned the contract down as they think its a joke. The citizens claim that these trolls are actually ambushing caravans or even demanding tribute to let them pass, and their hideout seems to be close to one of the bridges in that area.

So you travel to Dragonbridge to get some more clues, but the story only gets more absurd. The people there really insist that the Troll-leader can speak! And that the trolls favorite tribute seems to demand sex from female caravaneers, and recently began to stalk girls even close to Dragonbridge! So its time to get to the bottom of things and pay these trolls a visit. And indeed they are not initially hostile, and you learn a bit more about them.

Eventually, after a peaceful negotiation (do I have to explain this?) you can make a deal: The trolls will send some of them to the Mansion which will quench their sex-drive without harassing the female population of Dragon Bridge any longer.

I think this would be quite do-able without too much complicated stuff and would be in tone with the overall mod. I could even think of some more additions to this quest, like one of the Dragonbridge-girls accompanying the hero as represantative, or some women being held in the cave (not all against their will ^^). Of course it doesn't need to be Dragonbridge, I only choose that one because of the actual name and becaue there are a couple of bridges in the area, to keep the Troll-cliche. Riften might work as well when I think about it... :dodgy:

And though some people might not like the talking troll idea I kinda like it. After all you already initiate dialogue to have sex, so why not have some basic feedback from the slightly humanoid trolls? Could be fun?! :D  And damn, I want to see a whole troll-gangbang!

Sabercat-Satisfaction

Now that is not too elaborated. All I can think of is that you might have to search some place in the wilds (maybe the woods around either Riften or Falkreath?) in search of a famous huntress that might help you to hunt a sabrecat. She would accompany you to a cave or such thing. And we know what happens there.

As I said, not too elaborate or original, but maybe at least something to consider as an idea? Its also not too complicated to set up I think, and sabrecats aren't my favorites anyway :P

So what's left? Spiders and Chaurus? A bit tricky I guess. Especially the latter I can only see in combination with the Falmer, and well, that might complicate it a bit, and I am not sure how complicated the recruitment should be and how much work it may need. Its easy to write some ideas down, but after all way harder to make it happen in the game (I am aware of that at least :lol: )

waree - did you do a clean save before installing this mod? I guarantee you: if you do a clean save and then install the mod, it must work, 100%.

Its not that easy.

Since yesterday on some savegames i try groud level of mansion is empty, so there is no Thaena. Even adding things via console doesnt work on those saves.

On others NPCs are there but Thaena does not offer any quests. Tho when i start those quest via console i can complete them with no issues.

On yet another saves everything works fine.

And all of those saves were made before installing even 0.1 version. Something is wrong but after plenty of time spent on trying i still got no clue what.

waree - did you do a clean save before installing this mod? I guarantee you: if you do a clean save and then install the mod, it must work, 100%.

Its not that easy.

Since yesterday on some savegames i try groud level of mansion is empty, so there is no Thaena.

On others NPCs are there but Thaena does not offer any quests. Tho when i start those quest via console i can complete them with no issues.

And all of those saves were made before installing even 0.1 version. Something is wrong but after plenty of time spent on trying i still got no clue what.

Yeah no clean save can help with a constantly growing mod like this;  so far i haven't saved with this mod installed, seeing the rate of progression here, I'd wait until a solid foundation is established before permanently keeping it in my load order and begin saving with it installed and it seems to be very soon I believe, the author is doing a great job so far.

Nice to see this thread alive. Even if its only a furry discussion about hairstyles :D

But I want to try to be constructive again and made my mind up for some Quest-ideas to recruit some other animals...maybe it serves as a bit of inspiration. And yeah, I like my alliterations:

Toll for the Troll or How to train your Troll

So how to recruit a Troll? They are savage, vicious and quite dangerous. Well, first you ask the experts on Troll-Hunting at the Companions for further info. But they mostly advise against even trying to tame a troll. And in regards to the companion-party they might tell you to stick to wolves, which is a lot easier? But if you insist they'll tell you about something that recently came up:

The people of Dragonbridge have asked the companions for help to hunt a band of trolls, but the Warriors turned the contract down as they think its a joke. The citizens claim that these trolls are actually ambushing caravans or even demanding tribute to let them pass, and their hideout seems to be close to one of the bridges in that area.

So you travel to Dragonbridge to get some more clues, but the story only gets more absurd. The people there really insist that the Troll-leader can speak! And that the trolls favorite tribute seems to demand sex from female caravaneers, and recently began to stalk girls even close to Dragonbridge! So its time to get to the bottom of things and pay these trolls a visit. And indeed they are not initially hostile, and you learn a bit more about them.

Eventually, after a peaceful negotiation (do I have to explain this?) you can make a deal: The trolls will send some of them to the Mansion which will quench their sex-drive without harassing the female population of Dragon Bridge any longer.

I think this would be quite do-able without too much complicated stuff and would be in tone with the overall mod. I could even think of some more additions to this quest, like one of the Dragonbridge-girls accompanying the hero as represantative, or some women being held in the cave (not all against their will ^^). Of course it doesn't need to be Dragonbridge, I only choose that one because of the actual name and becaue there are a couple of bridges in the area, to keep the Troll-cliche. Riften might work as well when I think about it... :dodgy:

And though some people might not like the talking troll idea I kinda like it. After all you already initiate dialogue to have sex, so why not have some basic feedback from the slightly humanoid trolls? Could be fun?! :D  And damn, I want to see a whole troll-gangbang!

Sabercat-Satisfaction

Now that is not too elaborated. All I can think of is that you might have to search some place in the wilds (maybe the woods around either Riften or Falkreath?) in search of a famous huntress that might help you to hunt a sabrecat. She would accompany you to a cave or such thing. And we know what happens there.

As I said, not too elaborate or original, but maybe at least something to consider as an idea? Its also not too complicated to set up I think, and sabrecats aren't my favorites anyway :P

So what's left? Spiders and Chaurus? A bit tricky I guess. Especially the latter I can only see in combination with the Falmer, and well, that might complicate it a bit, and I am not sure how complicated the recruitment should be and how much work it may need. Its easy to write some ideas down, but after all way harder to make it happen in the game (I am aware of that at least :lol: )

Thank you for your ideas, they are awesome. I'll definitely try to make that troll quest. As for the sabrecat quest, it's not a bad idea. I know it's hard to come up with ideas for certain animals, you just need to take a look at the bear quest. That one isn't that great either. If I don't have a better idea or no one else comes up with a more interesting idea, I'll try your version as well.

For those who have problems with npcs not appearing try to reload another savegame where the mod wasn't loaded yet. I have similar problems I can load one save and it doesn't work and then I load the same savegame again and suddenly it works.

I'm currently trying to fix bugs and tracking down the troll bug so the next update may take a while.

ok, I have do a clean save and it work, but all Quests go to 0 (Zero). No problem, it's only a Test of this Mod now.

And I'm using the Elysium Estate as my Home and The Animal Mansion isz not so far from this, about only 50 Meter. I come home and give Lydia a Pause. And what she do? She go outside and to the Mansion. She is a normal Guest there and she can book me for a show. :D

Tried the F version yesterday and everything worked (the horse quest was brilliant) but the quests aren't going away so i'm able to select the bear, horse and companion quest multiple times.

Will try the G version now.

Great mod, Thank you very much!

Also Thank you for removing Apachi. I personally don't use it (I use SG Hair) and would have to install this very big mod (that also causes a bit of trouble in showracemenu for me) only for this mod.

I however understand that the vanilla hairstyles are well...bad. So wouldn't it be the best to just have a optional plugin that changes her (and maybe others) appearance? Just like for example NPC Editor plugins work. You just would have to load it after the main plugin and it should be ok. I'm not sure how how to do it myself, but here are a lot of mods that only change the appearences of npc's in other mods, so I'm sure someone here knows how.

Again thanks, and keep up the good work!

Its not that easy.

Since yesterday on some savegames i try groud level of mansion is empty, so there is no Thaena. Even adding things via console doesnt work on those saves.

Well, sorry to her that, but let me tell you this. I forgot to do a clean save when upgrading from 01.f to 01g version since I've being doing some other mod testing. The result was: couldn't do any new quests, and the previous one I accomplished, counted as unaccomplished. And the funniest thing was that both of my PC's were in the mansion when did upgrade. Then I did a clean save, still forgetting on my PC's being in the mansion. The mod was installed and when I reload the game they were both teleported to Riverwoood inn. At first, I didn't know what was going on, then I went to the animal mansion and could continue with game. So, without clean save I couldn't progress, although the game behave normal and as all is fine, but when did a clean save, have had 100% working mod.

I always cleaned my saves after uninstalling the mod. So it goes, like this: uninstall the mod, Run FNIS,run BOSS. Then load the save, wait couple of seconds and then save on a new slot and exit the game. Run save cleaner tool.Load the save and save on a new slot and exit. Install the mod. Run FNIS, run BOSS. Load the game and save on a new slot and exit. Load the game and voila.

Anyone else have the problem where the Bear in the cave doesn't update the quest after the sex?
I can use the dialoge to initiate the sex over and over again, but he won't follow me to back to the mansion

Great going on the outside of the Mansion btw, looks a lot more secluded :)