ANIMAL MANSION VERSION 0.1D:

The party should work now. During the second stage the dialogue seems to be shown twice. I have no idea why that is. The troll still doesn't work. Quicksave or Quickload or leave the cell and return might fix the problem. I added more dialogue which was a contribution from Sailing Rebel. Thanks for that.

I changed the mansion guests to duplicates of the real npcs. So there shouldn't be a problem regarding merchants, quests, etc.

I hope this time it works as it should. If it does I will focus on adding more dialogue to make everything a bit more diverse and interesting.

At this time, no game breaking bugs i can find, even troll is working.

One "logical" bug at the compan. party, after round 4 when Aela gives up, the sequence with her starts even for the "final" round five.

thx

Way to stop that is wait for her and the wolf to depart then should only be your character and their wolf.. What would make this mod even naughtier is if you had some options for those characters that have been made futa and the like with the SOS schlong for females - UNP mod..

I thought of using some kind of StopSex() Function to end it but I don't know if that's possible. But first I want to enhance the private shows and the party with more dialogue before I work on the Story Quests.

I'm going to to have to try 0.1D but i had a bit of an issue with the 0.1A or B where I had to use Matchmaker in order to start the sequences. This really effected the Wolf mission because even the NPCs wouldn't start. I've tried disabling all but the necessary mods but it still doesn't work. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix for it?

But first I want to enhance the private shows and the party with more dialogue before I work on the Story Quests.

Tbh was quite disappointed that Thaena did not... actively participate in the party ;)

Also an option to convince party guests to give it a try would be cool as well. That could be based on npc arousal for example if you would be willing to include SL aroused as requirement. Or some other way.

Party would turn into some pet lover orgy.

Also you could made that animals would be availbe only after you aquire them by quest.

Dog would be available by default. You got cool quest for the horse already (tho i guess it should not be possible to do this quest multiple times) and for the wolf.

For troll for example - Crystaldrift Cave near Riften has event that several animals (including troll) are fighting each other. Could be made that troll gets wounded (stuck in bleeding state) and you can heal it and take it to the mansion. Healed up troll could be made an temporary follower - tho you will have to tame it...you know how ;)

For Chaurus you can be sent to some alchemist that breeds chauruses. Quest could be that you are asked to "extract sperm" from adult chaurus that he needs for inseminating the eggs and he will give you one of the hatchlings in return.

For spiders there is an location - Harmugstahl - that some mage is breeding spiders for some reason. Some quest could be added there. Vanila Skyrim wont loose much if that mage would be made friendly and willing to give you few of those... if you do him a favor. Could be made that you progress through that dungeon as normal but when you defeat that mage he would turn friendly and make you an offer that he would supply you with spiders if you spare his life... and help him recreate his nest that you slaughtered.

Well if you will like those ideas that is. Dont have anything interesting in mind for sabrecats or bears tho.

Edit well maybe some event with Hircine worshippers would be a way to aquire a cat or bear.

You could be asked to hunt the game, than... worship the predators.

Is it safe to use the remove mod-savegame-load game modless then save method to upgrade? I have no idea how all this works and dont wanna delete some main characters stuck inside the mansion. Or should i just overwrite.

You can make a clean save, and everything will work fine

Will prolly work better then if you just update

When i talk to the creatures to start thr sequence it doesn't start. I've installed everything correctly.

With the newest patch D it should work. Did you used finis after installing all important mods an did you activate the "creature animation enabled" button in sexlab menu ?

Companions quest- is a masterpiece. You are awesome. Such a great idea, dynamics, sex scenes, and afterwards party (free fucking with everyone you want) - left me just speechless. never seen something great as this before. You have my thanks man.

There is only one small thing that interferes with your mod. You know that when enters in to Jorrvaskr for the first time, Vanilla game set fisting fight between Njada and Athis. Since I wasn't in Jorrvaskr before but was teleported directly to that place, Vanilla game got little confused and it froze some of the Companions, making them spinning in the same spot. (I ran FNIS before installation of this mod and afterwards). Nevertheless, I succeeded to accomplish the task.

Really nice mod!  Still needs some work, but a VERY solid start.

I'd recommend polishing up the dialogue quite a bit.  I've only done a little bit of it, but the Companion's party dialogue seemed rather out of character for several of them.  Farkas, Naadja, and Ria were spot-on, though, congratulations.  Also, Skjorr was there, even though I'd already gotten past the quest where he died.

I'd also love it if there was some kind of option for animals you don't want to have sex with.  As an arachnophobe, being told I have to take on a Frostbite Spider is. . . well, less than pleasant.

And speaking of that, I'd tried a party, and the bear was slightly bugged, he turned invisible during all the acts.  Then I got the second stage (with the spider. . . shudder), and the quest wouldn't advance past that point (yeah, I went ahead and did the spider. . . )

And speaking of that, I'd tried a party, and the bear was slightly bugged, he turned invisible during all the acts.  Then I got the second stage (with the spider. . . shudder), and the quest wouldn't advance past that point (yeah, I went ahead and did the spider. . . )

The invisible bear is most likely a missing file in the Nude Creatures installation. Make sure you have Bestiality Extras installed. I think that's the one with the bear mesh.

If the quest gets stuck when starting the next round with the creature, try a quicksave and quickload, see if that unsticks it. It might cause the current turn with the creature to skip to the end (with the animal ragdolling) but you should be able to continue after that.

If the quicksave method doesn't do it try leaving the basement and coming right back in or even saving and quitting to the main menu before reloading.

Edit : Uhm, wall of text incomming

Ok, I made a clean install of the 0.1D version, and I have just finished testing everything this Mod has (atleast I think so, not sure if I missed something)

Tested all individual animals while not working and those all worked fine, except for the Troll again, but the quick-fix of saving and loading the game worked
Had the same Troll not working problem with a Private Show and at the Party Quest, both of those times the quick-fix worked
I also couldn't have sex with the other Spider in the room

Tested all animals on Private Show Quests and almost all worked fine, but see Troll problem :-/
I had no Double Spider animation again, I only had the "Just you this time" option again
Even the Companion/Werewolf bit worked great, but I had 6 times a Companion as a client and only one time did he asked if I would like something more exotic
I also noticed a lack of female Companion Members, so that's good :)
And not once did I gotten the "You'll see" comment with a client, I guess you took that out for now?

The Bareback Riding Quest worked better then before, had no CTD's at all

The Companion quest also worked great
I have some beef with it, but I'll adress that later
I also noticed at the end, as my toon was talking and fucking with the companions near the locked room in the back, that Sexlab gave me the option to use the bed that is in the locked room.
I didn't choose it because I was scared my toon would be locked in that room with no way out, so that might form a problem

Party Quest also worked well
At the second time I tried it I noticed a whole lot more conversation options after the first round
Including one where you entice a female guest to try it also (very kinky) but I tried talking to her some more about the subject after the show, but there were no conversation options
It would be great if you could actually convince that person to have sex with an animal after the show while you watch/guide her
At both times after the second round there was only one conversation option for all guests, but there was a second dialogue line, you can select it, and the guest will respond, but the "If you'll excuse me" line doesn't pop up after wards and it doesn't count it as having talked to the guests (used that line on all 7 guests in a row and still didn't progress)
End of the party was fine as always
All 7 guests remained in their chairs and went back to their chairs (because they where cheering thanks to the SpectatorCrowdMod) after each round
But I started the first time a little after 9Pm, and the second time after 10Pm, so I'm not sure how it is emediatly after, as in does it still conflict with the behaviors of the NPC's
If there where supposed to be 8 guests then I missed it

Few minor grammar errors like "the beasty likeD it very much"
But nothing serious

Now then, I still believe the Wolf and the Horse should not be at the mansion at the begining of the mod
And here's why :

The horse has the biggest cock of all the creatures and should be a special reward
Besides the quest for how to get it works fine and isn't difficult, plus you can get between 400 and 500 Gold for it

And for the Wolf, well the first thing is that you can select the Companion Quest right after the initial introduction to Theana
The quest says that the Companions have heard of you, but you haven't done anything at that point yet
So I don't think the Companion Quest should be there at the beginning, but maybe after a few clients
Preferably after a few Companion Members Client, that way you know they heard of you, the Companions you had as clients have spread the words around Jorvaskr
And since a few of the lines mentions she fucks dogs and horses (another reason not to have the Wolf in the basement at the beginning of the mod) the Companion Quest should only be unlocked after the Horse Quest
Also the Comanions are having a party whenever you want it seems, instead of you beeing invited to the party they want
So maybe you can make it so that it's only once a week or something?
Or maybe after the first time they will let you know that they want you back for another party by way of a  very explicit letter via a mail courier
Hand invitation letter over to Thaena to start the quest

And lastly an idea for the long run
It's basicly the same as the "Strange letter" quest from the RadiantProstitutionMod
Here goes :
Draugr Gangbang
You'll get a request from a Necromancer to go to a certain location
At the location there is a Master Necromancer and a few of his students
The Master will tell you that they have dociled some Draugr's (preferably a minimum of 5 for the Draugr5P animation) and that they would want to watch you have sex with them
Now I haven't really thought about how to progress from here, besides that the way the Party quest works could be implemented here, but maybe with 4 or 5 rounds
Round 1 only 1, round 2 also only 1, round 3 the 3P animanion, round 4 the 4P animation and as finale the 5P animation, or skip one of those rounds for 4 rounds in the quest or some
And ofcourse the sex with who ever gotten so horny from watching afterwards would also be great :shy:

Party quest - I had a problem with troll. Didn't want to start, but console command "disable/enable" on troll fix the problem. No other complains. Just compliments for the great work.

Oooh this is a new fix for me :)

But I usually play Skyrim with the gamepad on the couch, and I'm to lazy to walk over to my desk for the keyboard :s

So I just make a save and load that one, or I walk in and out of the basement

This mod is great even though its still very early. You know what would make this better (in my opinion) instead of having the mansion just open and their, have it as building that Thaena wants to turn into the animal mansion with quests that brings it to full status.

Party quest - I had a problem with troll. Didn't want to start, but console command "disable/enable" on troll fix the problem. No other complains. Just compliments for the great work.

Oooh this is a new fix for me :)

But I usually play Skyrim with the gamepad on the couch, and I'm to lazy to walk over to my desk for the keyboard :s

So I just make a save and load that one, or I walk in and out of the basement

So simple, yet so overlooked.

Thank you all for your comments and ideas.

BUT as mentioned in the first post and then several times later...

When the mod is finished it should go like this (but for now the quests are availabe at the beginning for testing purpose):

You get to the mansion, get the job, and then you only have the dog at first. You have to complete several Private Shows to get the quest for the horse and then after some time you get the wolf quest, then the bear quest and so on until you have all the animals. For the people who don't like spiders, you'll get the chance to decline to get the spiders. After you have acquired 3 animals you get the chance for a party. When you have 7 animals (the spiders will be there if you made the quest to get them) you can start the Jarl Party (which isn't implemented yet).

The horse and wolf quest are there for testing purposes and will appear accordingly when everything works.

That's it. When all the "get animals" quests are finished and the private show and party quests work and have sufficient dialogue I will try and add several additional story quests so it won't get boring.

Also on the first page there is a textpart where it says BUGS. The troll is mentionend and so is the dialogue bug in the party quest.

Now don't get this the wrong way as I don't want to offend anyone here. I appreciate it when people are pointing out bugs and flaws but pointing out the same bugs again and again won't accomplish anything and is a waste of your precious time. I have no idea why the troll especially doesn't work but I'm constantly trying out things to fix this. The same goes for the other bugs.

Regarding the spiders:

You can talk to only one of the spiders. The other one is a little shy, horny but shy. But as they are exactly the same I think that won't be a problem.

The spider dp is already implemented and will be available in the next release. I don't want to bother you with installing the mod over and over again because of small changes so

the next release will have more features than just the spider dp.

Quests:

Some of you have really wonderful quest ideas and I will try to implement them as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your help. And if you have quest ideas not regarding the acquiring of animals then those ideas might be added later on to keep the mod interesting.

That's it for now and again thanks for your support.

Quote -"After you have acquired 3 animals you get the chance for a party. When you have 7 animals (the spiders will be there if you made the quest to get them) you can start the Jarl Party (which isn't implemented yet)."

- I got party and companions quests right at the beginning, before even accept "One client show". This is not criticism or dislike, rather I was happy that I had a chance to go to the "upper stage" guests.

Also, my comment about the troll issue wasn't to point it out again, but to give simple solution that it might work for others who stuck at the same quest.

Thank yo for the fixes and update.

Quote -"After you have acquired 3 animals you get the chance for a party. When you have 7 animals (the spiders will be there if you made the quest to get them) you can start the Jarl Party (which isn't implemented yet)."

- I got party and companions quests right at the beginning, before even accept "One client show". This is not criticism or dislike, rather I was happy that I had a chance to go to the "upper stage" guests.

Also, my comment about the troll issue wasn't to point it out again, but to give simple solution that it might work for others who stuck at the same quest.

Thank yo for the fixes and update.

Having all the quests at the beginnig is, for now, just for testing purposes. Later you'll have to work for getting these quests.

I didn't mean you in particular regarding the troll. Helping others is always nice and admirable so thanks for that. I was just referring to the people who keep repeating "The troll doesn't work". That's all.

And again I don't want to offend anyone. Pointing out bugs is very welcome.