Ok, this is what I have been able to test in 0.1C so far

Having sex with Bailey the dog worked, but only after I made a clean install

The grey-face bug got fixed

Still having troubles with the Troll not responding, but reloading still solves that

I am getting all sorts of different Private Show Quests, so that got fixed also

I noticed a new one where when you ask what the person would like to see it basicly responds with "You'll see" (wich is kinky and I can see where that one is going) but she took me to a spider and no dialogue showed up, not on the spider and not on the client

Did the new Exotic Private Show twice now
The first time was with Aela the Huntress, but SHE changed into a MALE werewolf with a flaccid cock, it did do the animations all right
Second time was with Farkas who changed into the correct errect version of the werewolf
So I would suggest to restrict it to only the male companions (at least untill someone makes a female werewolf version that has a Strap-on on or someting)

I've uploaded an esp where I put copies of farkas and vilkas in the mansion for those who want higher chances to get the werewolfs during the private show.

@Karyptoroth: Maybe try the new esp as well. Maybe it helps with your party problem.

Thx for the new upload, it solved the problem with the guests running away.

But now, after talking with the party guests, nothing happen after the first animal spawns. I cant interact with them, dialog is shown, but no sequence will start.

New game, sexlab creatures enabled .....

hmm...again any ideas ?

thx

I've uploaded an esp where I put copies of farkas and vilkas in the mansion for those who want higher chances to get the werewolfs during the private show.

@Karyptoroth: Maybe try the new esp as well. Maybe it helps with your party problem.

Is this the 0.1c version your talking about, or did you already made another update?

dreck

Not sure if really english or just a german word mixed into english sentence.  ;)

I googled it when I read this post out of curiosity. Turns out it is of Yiddish/German origin. It's definitely in the English dictionary, though, meaning simply trash or rubbish.

First, sorry for the german Text here. Thanks for your patience.

Here is the German Translation from The Animal Mansion.

Wieder was neues. Die Übersetzung von The Animal Mansion.

Zum installieren einfach die esp im Data Ordner austauschen. Ich habe bisher einige Rechtschreibfehler gefunden, aber bestimmt nicht alle xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png

so, hier ist die deutsche esp. Es ist übrigens die neueste Version 0.1c.

animal_mansion.7z

dreck

Not sure if really english or just a german word mixed into english sentence.  ;)

I googled it when I read this post out of curiosity. Turns out it is of Yiddish/German origin. It's definitely in the English dictionary, though, meaning simply trash or rubbish.

One of my favourite quotes about English: "We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary."

Hi,

thx for the Mod.

I have a problem ( maybe bug ) with the party / show, all guets running out of the partyroom. Any Ideas ?

thx

Same issue. I tried waiting till 8 outside then i tried inside but no luck. They run at me really fast when i enter basement then just leave.

The private shows are really cool and work great. 1 crash on the 1st time Skjor wanted to fuck me as a werewolf (transform then crash)but i think it was a fluke cuz it worked fine twice after loading again.

I am experiencing 2 problems so far, both with the party portion of the mod. The first is the guests running out of the room as others are reporting here as well. I dunno if this has anything to do with it but when i activate the am_farkas_vilkas mod, which is also under the download section of your mod with the 2 other files, they dont seem to run out of the room anymore. I havent done much testing on this though so i have no idea, like i said.

The other problem im having is when the guests dont run out of the room, and after i greet them and get the show started and the animal appears, she doesnt do anything after selecting the topic to start sexing. I think it may be that some guests are missing or something? Your page says that eight guests watch but for some reason a few guests dont appear.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working fine. 

Regarding the interior decoration. There will be more details added later on to make the mansion better looking. I also planned to put some books in the client waiting area which feature some animal sex stories. If someone knows or has short stories which would fit in there I would appreciate it if I could use them.

The npcs visiting the mansion are people from whiterun who should go in there wait one or two hours and leave to resume their daily schedule. But that doesn't work at the moment. They don't seem to leave. But I could try to exclude all important people at the moment.

The troll is still a problem. I will try to fix that. If I cannot get this to work I will deactivate it until I found a fix for that issue.

Also if anyone has suggestions for more diverse dialogue lines during the private show and the party I would appreciate it if you share your ideas. I think it would be enhance the experience while playing the mod.

Instead of just stories what about books with images in them as well, except altered to look like wood block prints?

I am experiencing 2 problems so far, both with the party portion of the mod. The first is the guests running out of the room as others are reporting here as well. I dunno if this has anything to do with it but when i activate the am_farkas_vilkas mod, which is also under the download section of your mod with the 2 other files, they dont seem to run out of the room anymore. I havent done much testing on this though so i have no idea, like i said.

The other problem im having is when the guests dont run out of the room, and after i greet them and get the show started and the animal appears, she doesnt do anything after selecting the topic to start sexing. I think it may be that some guests are missing or something? Your page says that eight guests watch but for some reason a few guests dont appear.

Also been testing the party quest because of the problems I read about

In my game there where always about 2 or 3 guests that ran out the room and sat in some other part of the basement, but you can still talk to them like they have been in the party room the whole time

And the latest version is no different for me

Rest of the party quest, it breaks at the first animal, you can select the topic all you want but the sex scene doesn't iniciate

Because I had 3 dogs in a row, I tested bailey, the dog and the wolf while not working (great opportunaty to fix the alingments btw) but those all worked

And then I got a bear, but that one also didn't work

I have tested this on a clean save, and now I'm gonna test it on a new game to see if there is any difference

In my game there where always about 2 or 3 guests that ran out the room and sat in some other part of the basement, but you can still talk to them like they have been in the party room the whole time

Rest of the party quest, it breaks at the first animal, you can select the topic all you want but the sex scene doesn't iniciate

Because I had 3 dogs in a row, I tested bailey, the dog and the wolf while not working (great opportunaty to fix the alingments btw) but those all worked

I have tested this on a clean save, and now I'm gonna test it on a new game to see if there is any difference

Uhm, nope, starting a new game also didn't fix the party problem

Uhm, nope, starting a new game also didn't fix the party problem

yeah, i was going to try using the SaveTool and see if that works but it would probably just have the same result as starting a new save

The issue with guests leaving shouldn't prevent the party quest from working unless there are too few left to talk to between stages (I think). I suspect this exodus at the beginning is a conflict between the NPCs normal sandboxing AI and the quest enforced behaviour  - the quest brings them to the party room but they are still scheduled to do something else at the same time such as eating at the Bannered Mare. No idea how to reconcile that.

Just so we're on the same page: when hitting Use on the creature you should be able to select the single option. The response to this is supposed to be "..." and after a moment the animation should start.

I've noticed an issue where it is occasionally impossible to select the dialogue options and all you can do is escape/tab out of it. In those cases try leaving the cell and come right back in, that should make the dialogue options selectable again.

Even if the dialogue is working normally and it's just the animation is not starting it might still be worth trying the above trick to see if that fixes things.

The issue with guests leaving shouldn't prevent the party quest from working unless there are too few left to talk to between stages (I think). I suspect this exodus at the beginning is a conflict between the NPCs normal sandboxing AI and the quest enforced behaviour  - the quest brings them to the party room but they are still scheduled to do something else at the same time such as eating at the Bannered Mare. No idea how to reconcile that.

Just so we're on the same page: when hitting Use on the creature you should be able to select the single option. The response to this is supposed to be "..." and after a moment the animation should start.

I've noticed an issue where it is occasionally impossible to select the dialogue options and all you can do is escape/tab out of it. In those cases try leaving the cell and come right back in, that should make the dialogue options selectable again.

Even if the dialogue is working normally and it's just the animation is not starting it might still be worth trying the above trick to see if that fixes things.

What I noticed about the guest that the problem is far less when you start the quest after 9Pm

And yes, we're on the same page

Would those issues with occasionally not beeing able to the select the dialogue be with the Troll perhaps?

Let me know how that went for you, it didn't work for me, so I'm just not selecting the party quest

ive had no problems with party guests wandering around. Standing in the middle of the action and not sitting yes, i get a lot of that. one time Milia even followed her mother in for a sitting. for the party ive never had dogs, wolves or cats, only the large animals.

i like the idea of this mod. I can now get wood in stead of cutting wood for money.

only bug i come across is the wolf quest. i use another life. so alea(persumly shes out killing that orge  but when i go there shes not there sometime there a dead orger sometimes not, some times she walking around or standing it once place.) is no in the house and the doors are locked. maybe despawn alea and respawner in like when u lock the doors.

but in other words look in to Alea more. for another life users

The issue with guests leaving shouldn't prevent the party quest from working unless there are too few left to talk to between stages (I think). I suspect this exodus at the beginning is a conflict between the NPCs normal sandboxing AI and the quest enforced behaviour  - 1) the quest brings them to the party room but they are still scheduled to do something else at the same time such as eating at the Bannered Mare. No idea how to reconcile that.

2) Just so we're on the same page: when hitting Use on the creature you should be able to select the single option. The response to this is supposed to be "..." and after a moment the animation should start.

1) if this is the case, then a possible fix could be to duplicate the npcs and rewrite new schedules for them and making it so that you have 2 sets of whiterun citizens but one set spawns in the AM. Maybe its already set up like that though, im not sure. Another possible fix would be to just make entirely new customized npcs who are "regulars" at the AM and fix up their schedules. i dont usually mess around with making npcs but from the little time i have spent making them i believe i do recall something like a schedule for them. i think it was the AI packages tab but i dont really remember.

2) yes we are on the same page. it does do the "..." response and both actors just stand there as if creature animations were ticked off (which they arent, i quadruple checked that). it only does this for the party event.

there is a problem with the party quest :/

i have the new esp all the guests are sitting i have my character talk to them all and then start the party.

a chaurus appears and i initiate the dialogue and nothing happens, and yes i did all the required things for creature animations to work,

my creature animations to work outside of this mod and also worked fine in the companians quest as well as private shows. for some reasons nothing happens in the party.

plz help?

there is a problem with the party quest :/

i have the new esp all the guests are sitting i have my character talk to them all and then start the party.

a chaurus appears and i initiate the dialogue and nothing happens, and yes i did all the required things for creature animations to work,

my creature animations to work outside of this mod and also worked fine in the companians quest as well as private shows. for some reasons nothing happens in the party.

plz help?

if you havent noticed we have already been discussing this problem quite a bit here. hopefully a fix is found soon.

1) if this is the case, then a possible fix could be to duplicate the npcs and rewrite new schedules for them and making it so that you have 2 sets of whiterun citizens but one set spawns in the AM. Maybe its already set up like that though, im not sure. Another possible fix would be to just make entirely new customized npcs who are "regulars" at the AM and fix up their schedules. i dont usually mess around with making npcs but from the little time i have spent making them i believe i do recall something like a schedule for them. i think it was the AI packages tab but i dont really remember.

2) yes we are on the same page. it does do the "..." response and both actors just stand there as if creature animations were ticked off (which they arent, i quadruple checked that). it only does this for the party event.

As it happens the companion mission NPCs are dupes but those guys spawn in an isolated cell unconnected to the rest of the world.

The problem I see with duping is that anything that happens between them and the PC will only apply to the dupe. For instance, seducing them via Sexlab Submit would raise the relationship rank with the duplicate but not the real one. Also any mods for customising these NPCs will probably break on the duplicates which is messy.

From what I've read there should be a way to set the priority of AI behaviours so that the party behaviour will win out in a conflict. This would be ideal but it's not my speciality so I'm not sure how feasible that is.

As for triggering animations during the party quest, short of reinstalling the only thing I can suggest is to check the logs after a failed attempt to see if there are any obvious SexLab related errors.

not all companions are duplicates. njada stonearm for example and kodlak. ist not a good idea to use originals running away from their home, especially when they are questgivers and Trainers.

i was thinking about a reason for my pc why she should work there. some prequest for that should be included.

the least would be a rumor given by Hulda. another way is to force her into the Job, but that is more work to do. 

what do you think ?

ANIMAL MANSION VERSION 0.1D:

The party should work now. During the second stage the dialogue seems to be shown twice. I have no idea why that is. The troll still doesn't work. Quicksave or Quickload or leave the cell and return might fix the problem. I added more dialogue which was a contribution from Sailing Rebel. Thanks for that.

I changed the mansion guests to duplicates of the real npcs. So there shouldn't be a problem regarding merchants, quests, etc.

I hope this time it works as it should. If it does I will focus on adding more dialogue to make everything a bit more diverse and interesting.

The party should work now. During the second stage the dialogue seems to be shown twice. I have no idea why that is. The troll still doesn't work. Quicksave or Quickload or leave the cell and return might fix the problem. I added more dialogue which was a contribution from Sailing Rebel. Thanks for that.

I changed the mansion guests to duplicates of the real npcs. So there shouldn't be a problem regarding merchants, quests, etc.

I hope this time it works as it should. If it does I will focus on adding more dialogue to make everything a bit more diverse and interesting.

At this time, no game breaking bugs i can find, even troll is working.

One "logical" bug at the compan. party, after round 4 when Aela gives up, the sequence with her starts even for the "final" round five.

thx

At this time, no game breaking bugs i can find, even troll is working.

One "logical" bug at the compan. party, after round 4 when Aela gives up, the sequence with her starts even for the "final" round five.

thx

Way to stop that is wait for her and the wolf to depart then should only be your character and their wolf.. What would make this mod even naughtier is if you had some options for those characters that have been made futa and the like with the SOS schlong for females - UNP mod..