Thanks for the mod!

Everything worked fine for me. Only minor thing was that some characters that are modified by other mods look a bit wierd when they are copied for this mods. But thats not really that important.

I have an issue: None of the animations starts after talking with the animals.

SexLab has Creatures enabled in MMC?

Thanks for the mod!

Everything worked fine for me. Only minor thing was that some characters that are modified by other mods look a bit wierd when they are copied for this mods. But thats not really that important.

I have an issue: None of the animations starts after talking with the animals.

Do You have the Creature-Pack installed (with costum-animations)?

I tried speaking with Thaena but no dialogue options appear . Anyone have any ideas what to try?

Same thing for me.  No option for dialog with Thaena.

edit: Alright.  Logged off and when getting back in game used side entrance instead of main entrance.  When speaking to Thaena the dialog "Hello" appeared and all went well afterwards.  I agree with the future update you mentioned about the dialog being expanded.  Everything seems to work well once the dialog was initiated.  I did notice that Thaena had a mismatch color issue with her head/body, but nothing else seemed to be an issue.  Thanks for sharing your works.

I also have an issue, during the final stage of the party, when I attempt to talk to the troll, I get a dialog option but it will not allow me to actually choose anything, I select the option but when I click or press my "use" key nothing happens, I can tab out of the dialog but can not progress the quest.  I have tried saving and reloading, (which fixed my other dialogue problems) but that didn't seem to fix the problem. Anyone have any idea's?

The wolf quest was awesome.  Very good work.  Just a couple things, 1st Hulda seems to just stay there.  I haven't tried renting a room and I can definitely live with it but would it be possible to set up a schedule so she isn't always there.  And why have 3 sessions with each animal most only have one animation anyway and it gets a bit boring.  This is also something that I can live with.   thanks again for a fun little mod.

Guest Jenova23

Would you be willing to add follower support there are so many mods that are female only I play a hetero sexual male.

Great work! Really keen to see this progress!

It's been mentioned, but maybe move the mansion to less conspicuous place - it doesn't have to be in the middle of nowhere, you could even just add some more outside decoration to help it fit in a little more.

Speaking of decoration, I'm sure this is on the to do list, but you could also add more to the interior of the manion to increase immersion.

Also, and this is just my personal preferance, you could add a few reluctant themed dialogue options, maybe the PC is down on her luck and has to resort to desperate measures to get some coin ;)

But anyway, really great work, glad someone is putting together something like this. Can't wait to see some more scenarios/quests like the companions one!

So far so good.

I only see that quest journal said "him" instead of "her" when client is a woman. I also see that the NPC dialogue after my char. is done having sex 3 times with the animal, doesn't work properly. The NPC was like "Nice, now I'm horny & want to fuck you" but nothing happened, the NPC keep going back to the chair. So my char. got to greet a couple more times until the dialogue is "That was a good show".

Would be nice if somewhere along the line, my char. could take 1 of those animals for adventures. Kind of like Lovers Bitch.

I just installed this mod. I love the concept and the mod worked well. There was a few quirks, though.

After the event started, I had to close the door to the party room, otherwise my "partner" would walk out the door.

Also, the wolf animation (part of the party, not the wolf quest) was...unexpected. It started the animation for pillory which meant wolfy was just standing there. I tried one more time with wolfy but it started the footjob animation. I'm not sure if I have a mod that is interfering with your mod, but thought I should mention it.

Otherwise, this was awesome!

This is something that I wanted to see but I am too new at this to create it. Gonna download now and have a shot!

EDIT: Played with no issues major issues. Everything ran smoothly. Only complaint is the clients would say their recorded lines meant for the main storyling over and over when I approached them. Would be nice if somehow they could be muted. LOL!

Really nice job!

File Name: The Animal Mansion

File Submitter: sky_mds

File Submitted: 04 Jun 2014

File Category: Quests

Forword:

First of all. I'm not good at modding so this mod will have a lot of flaws. The second thing is, the mod is based on having sex with animals. Therefore I had to activate dialogues for the creatures. I hope that's not a problem.

Requirements

-SexLab 1.50 or newer

-SKSE 1.70 Alpha

-SkyUI 4.0 or newer

-Fuz Ro Do'h for silent dialogues

-Enabled creature Animations

What is this about?

In Skyrim, right outside of Whiterun, if you walk west, there is a new house called the animal mansion. The owner of this mansion is a woman called Thaena. She offers you a job to work at the mansion. That means you will have sex with animals. If you accept you have several options.

1. Private Show:

This is the most basic job. Clients will visit the mansion and you are going to put on a show for them. That means, they tell you what animal you should fuck. They'll follow you to a room and watch you get fucked by the animal.

2. Party:

Basically the same as Private Show but this time there are eight people watching you getting fucked by three animals in a row. Before and after each animal you can talk to the guests. After you're done with the show it might happen that some of the guests want to fuck you too. That's up to you.

3. Jarl Party (not in the mod yet)

Same as the party but this time 8 animals fuck you in a row.

Story Quests:

At the beginning it is planned that there is only a dog to fuck at the mansion. And after some time you'll get quests to get new animals. The additional animals are a horse, wolf, bear, sabrecat, troll, chaurus and spiders.

The horse quest is finished but not activated. (Maybe you can start it with the console / "setstage NA_01_GetHorse 10" )

The quest to get the wolf is activated and repeatable.

Wolf Quest:

The companions invite you to a party. You will be teleported to Jorvarrskr (or so). There you have to enter a competition. First, talk to Aela, she will describe what to do. Aela, Njada, Ria and you will have to fuck wolves. After you're done one round is over. After some rounds one of the other girls will quit because they're too exhausted and you should be the only one who's left.

This quest doesn't work 100%. When the competition starts you should get to your place near the doors and if it's time to start you have to talk to one of the wolves. There should be a quest marker to the wolf but sometimes it doesn't work. This is supposed to be the second story quest so the dialog will be a little bit specific.

That's it for now. I don't have any ideas for the other quests for now and unfortunately I don't have much time to work on the mod in the next months.

There are a lot of things that need to be done. One thing is the dialogue. There should be some dialogue during the private shows and the party. The npcs should mention the animals you fucked and so on and there should be a lot of different sentences they say to you so it doesn't get boring to talk to them. But for now there is mostly only one sentence per animal.

As I said I won't have much time to work on the mod in the next months but if anyone likes the mod or the idea of the mod or if you have great quest ideas or you know how to do things better than me then feel free to extend or change the mod or maybe make a better version of the mod. Also if you have ideas for more diverse dialogue I really would appreciate if you'd help.

And for the rest. I hope the mod works and I hope you enjoy playing it.

download.png

Click here to download this file

WTF?! NO DONKEY SHOW?!! :P

This mod sounds promising, can't wait till all the quests are functioning, will give this a try when they are.

I have noticed i have to talk to the animal 2 times to make it start doing anything other then that this mod could be fun hope there more updates and quests added to it.

is anyone else having the issue when updating to skes 1.7 of your saves getting corrupted ?

Regarding the interior decoration. There will be more details added later on to make the mansion better looking. I also planned to put some books in the client waiting area which feature some animal sex stories. If someone knows or has short stories which would fit in there I would appreciate it if I could use them.

The npcs visiting the mansion are people from whiterun who should go in there wait one or two hours and leave to resume their daily schedule. But that doesn't work at the moment. They don't seem to leave. But I could try to exclude all important people at the moment.

The troll is still a problem. I will try to fix that. If I cannot get this to work I will deactivate it until I found a fix for that issue.

Also if anyone has suggestions for more diverse dialogue lines during the private show and the party I would appreciate it if you share your ideas. I think it would be enhance the experience while playing the mod.

Is there a way for the PC to own and run the place?  There are already working spells/mods for the PC to have fun with animals on demand but nothing integrates into the actual gaming world.  The only business the PC can own is basically the Bathhouse and the restaurant mod and they happen to sit on the same plot of land and neither have quests.  Patrons should come to me and pay for whom they want to see with which beast(s).  My quests should be to stock the house so I can meet the demand by taming/killing/capturing the beasts and recruit the NPC as follower and bring her/them to the house for the show.

The idea of this mod may be my favorite thing on LL ever. It's not rapey and it doesn't shoehorm Arousal into it for no discernible benefit, automatically making it better than so much of the dreck around here.

Godspeed, OP. If this mod goes according to what you've laid out, you'll be making a dream of mine come true.

Yes, the animations works with any other methods but in this mod, they just don't start. It actually skips the whole animation as i can still progress with the quests (With expection of the competition in Jorrvaskr, in where it's stuck when you should talk with wolf but nothing happens)

Anyone else not having the Companion quest starting? I've initiated it several times but nothing happens. I don't get teleported or anything.

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems constant reloading fixes this issue.

EDIT2: The dialogue options for the Companions quest keep changing as I'm about to select them. very odd.

Regarding the interior decoration. There will be more details added later on to make the mansion better looking. I also planned to put some books in the client waiting area which feature some animal sex stories. If someone knows or has short stories which would fit in there I would appreciate it if I could use them.

The npcs visiting the mansion are people from whiterun who should go in there wait one or two hours and leave to resume their daily schedule. But that doesn't work at the moment. They don't seem to leave. But I could try to exclude all important people at the moment.

The troll is still a problem. I will try to fix that. If I cannot get this to work I will deactivate it until I found a fix for that issue.

Also if anyone has suggestions for more diverse dialogue lines during the private show and the party I would appreciate it if you share your ideas. I think it would be enhance the experience while playing the mod.

Hi sky_mds great mod , if you are looking for more diverse dialogue after the animal has finished with you at the private party and the customer says he's so horny he wants to fuck you , if you say no sorry I just do animals , instead of his present reply he could say your a' whore bitch I want my money's worth 'or something along those lines and could also rape you because he is so worked up and sexually excited.

just a thought.  great mod keep up the good work