since when can someone not perform a mod because someone else maybe wants to do something there ?

if there already exist a popular mod , like the Elysium estate,  the new one has to look for it, the area around whiterun is spiked with mod, no good idea to put another one to it.

the drunken huntsman is short on mods, if any at all. most mods go into the bannered mare. that is one more reason to use the drunken huntsman.

inside the mansion nothing must be changed at all.  Inside the drunken huntsman a trapdoor,  a ladder or  a wheelstair ( how you call the round stairs in the dungoens) placed in the corner filled with barrels right next to Elridirs bar is all to be done. that leads downstairs to a small room, which has the large entrance doors to the mansion. 

no changes of any npcs, doors or areas where npcs stand, walk or fuck.

Ahhaha, Skyrim is becoming to crammed. 
I'm a bit perplexed about the hunting drunksman placement. 
The update of heromaster mod is a long awaited and I'm sure it will make a bit of a sensation here on LL.

So better not to get Animal Mansion in the way. A lot less headache.
Yes the modification could be light a as a trapdoor... But then maybe wouldn't it fell a bit inconsequential with that the people on the main floor is completely oblivious about what's happening downstair?

I still have the same problem: Animations doesn't start after talking with animals. It just skips the whole animation thing. Like example with bear quest, after the dialogue where you ''reward'' the beast, it instantly gives me the ''Go back to Thaena'' quest stage instead of starting the animation. And yes, i have Creatures enabled in Sexlab, and yes i launched GenerateFNIS after installing the mod.

since when can someone not perform a mod because someone else maybe wants to do something there ?

OFC any moder can do whatever he/she wants. Would just remind you that reason you gave to move it in first place is that currently it is too close to something in a mod you use.

Personally i would not want to choose between those 2 - mansion and APPS - because its very likely that both would become superb.

So since Hero already did some work on Drunken Huntsman - they got it modelled, navmeshed and planned with a story and quests etc then maybe it would be better to choose some different place if nothing has been done in this matter here.

But it rly seems that Skyrim is quite crammed and it wont be easy to find any place inside a city that wont conflict with some mod. Dunno maybe somewhere on middle tier of the city. Hell maybe even you will become Thaena business partner and turn Breezehome into animal mansion.

And the easiest solution to this would be to simply move a building 10 or 20 meters to the side so it wont be that close anymore. Or maybe move it to the northern area outside walls, dunno if anyone ever placed anything there.

I have Paradise Halls - Family Feud by OmegaIsraelTerri http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32865/? installed as i use the paradise halls slavery mod and the mansion and the farm share the same location but other than a few crops growing outside the mansion rather than regular ground there doesn't seem to be an actual problem.

Mansion sits on the cabbage patches

32865_3_1364210314.jpg

So even if they are trying to use the same area it seems some mods will still work :)

@pinky, off topic but I have not been able to use Paradise Halls for some time. After some of the newest SL and Defeat versions, npc's refused to become enslaved, the option never came up with the bleed out. And when I installed family feud with the farm.. it worked for a time but kept CTD on me because there was too much going on. That was almost a year ago and I have not touched it.  How are you able to keep PH working?

Great mod, thanks. Works without errors for me so far. Still on version e, will be upgrading to h when I have time.

I have a few suggestions:

- Put animals in cages instead of rooms

- Add a fireplace somewhere (I'm using Frostfall and somehow the mansion is very cold for my poor girl)

- Have Thaena sell you rare ingredients and healing potions for STD cures

- Add a working cooking pot to be able to cook STD cures

I'm using sexlab std ( and my poor girl got three different STDs from the spiders on day one... loving animals is a dirty and dangerous business, so I think Thaena should be prepared to handle the dangers.

I update to V0.1h and now I have some dark faces bug and Thaena don't give me work, I can't start quest. On clean save.

Hello, same problem for me...

sky_mds mentioned that there is some FaceGen data missing from the current version which will be fixed in the next release.

Ok, done testing the new 0.1H version, made a clean save to do so
And I noticed quite a few problems, and also a few things that does work

Since you turned the place into an Inn the RadiantProstitutionMod also works in the mansion
Don't know if that was supposed to, but it does make asking for the special jobs extra special :)

I tested all the individual animals while not working and those work

I tested The Bear quest and didn't run into any problems

Bareback Riding/Horse quest also worked well

I tested all animal on private show, and all the animals work
And even the Companion/Werewolf didn't walk away
But when a female client uses the line "Maybe we both can have some fun with an animal" then the quest goes to 1 of the spiders and no dialogue option will apear, not on the client or the spider
One time with Isolda as a client was really messed up, she wanted my toon to fuck a horse
And after the first sex round with the Horse, a Dragon attacked
Isolda and the Horse ran away.
After I was done killing the Dragon, I walked back to the Horse, but it was quite far from the Mansion
Luckely for me, and not so lucky for the Horse, it then got attacked by some Wolves, and it ran away again
But it ran towards Isolda who was also quite far from the Mansion, and because of that I managed to complete that Private Show
Afterwards the Horse remained where it was, aswell as the Client (near the Western Watchtower)
Also with the Private Shows, the first client followed me back to Thaena, the rest didn't, they stayed in the basement
But if you had the same client again, the quest sends you to the client in the basement, and it does the rest of the quest like normal
Some clients Masturbate, so that works
And I even had a client who changed his mind, brilliant, ofcourse those things kan happen also, good thing you thought of it

I tried the Party 3 times, but 2 of them got stuck
If the creature is the Single Spider, then afterwards there is no dialogue lines for the guests, so you can't talk to them to progress the party
Also Thaena had sex with all the animals after my toon and that worked fine this time

The Compantion Competition Quest doesn't start for me, I can choose the dialoge option and accept the quest all I want but nothing is happening
Not even when I tried to start it with Setstage (questID) 0

And with that I think I got everything covered

And could you possibly add an option where you can suggest an animal to fuck, like the RadiantProstitutionMod has, that would be great
Will help me test the Private Shows a bit faster

Thank you for your ideas, they are awesome. I'll definitely try to make that troll quest. As for the sabrecat quest, it's not a bad idea. I know it's hard to come up with ideas for certain animals, you just need to take a look at the bear quest. That one isn't that great either. If I don't have a better idea or no one else comes up with a more interesting idea, I'll try your version as well.

Uuuuuhhhh, if you could really make a quest for the trolls inspired by that you would make me quite happy (and a little bit proud), and I am sure you'll be proclaimed a true hero of mankind! Okay, that's maybe promised a bit too much, but really, it would be cool!  :D  :D  :D 

Yeah, the sabrecat, it's a weak idea, hopefully someone has a better idea? I also have some ideas regarding chaurus and spiders, but I'll spare you with that for now. I am also not too sure how "complicated" all these quests should be. That bear-quest and horse quest are, pardon, rather straightforward and not too special, compared to the rather awesome companion-wolf-party-gangbang.

Maybe the bear-sabrecat-horse-recruitments could be used as some kind of "fillers" between the slightly more advanced recruitment-quests for the more exotic animals? For example the horse-quest at the beginning and before the companions (because the dialogue mentions already the PC only fucked dogs and horses), then followed by the bear, then something "bigger" for the spiders, a little "filler" with the sabrecat, and then for the "finale" chaurus and trolls (which are both among the most vicious creatures)?

So whatever, I hope wherever you live the weather is so dreadful this summer it'll contain you inside before you PC, forcing you to mod all day :dodgy: I am evil, I know :angry::cool:

@pinky, off topic but I have not been able to use Paradise Halls for some time. After some of the newest SL and Defeat versions, npc's refused to become enslaved, the option never came up with the bleed out. And when I installed family feud with the farm.. it worked for a time but kept CTD on me because there was too much going on. That was almost a year ago and I have not touched it.  How are you able to keep PH working?

There is a bug with PH in that once you sell a slave it won't let you enslave any new NPC's which is fixed by this Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch by RiiakShiNal and GAntono http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53108/? patch that was created

I'd downloaded it for the devious devices support but it fixes that bug as well

Apologies for going off topic

Back to topic :)

Would it be possible to offer your followers for the animal mansion fun?

this mod is fun but there are some bugs with it. the sabor tooth cat attacks me once it is done with my character and when doing the party quest. after i am done having sex with the animal for the second time and i need to talk to the guest nothing pops up. 

Everything seems to be in order except:

Im not getting work.

Im just getting the normal Tavern Innkeeper dialog with rumors to quests etc.

What am I doing wrong?

Fus roh doh is installed correctly

Try walking in and out of the Inn. The work dialogue doesn't always start the 1st time.

Im not getting any animations from the creatures for it yet i have animations any other way weather i use the puppet spell or the creature sex spell ill get animations but for the creatures in the building i get nothing like im suppous to, i have all the requirements, everything is up to date i ran Fnis after installing it i even tryed to use nmm for it and it doesn't work, but ill just keep trying and hopefully i will get animations working for it, with what i have seen in videos of it the mod looks really neat.

Im not getting any animations from the creatures for it yet i have animations any other way weather i use the puppet spell or the creature sex spell ill get animations but for the creatures in the building i get nothing like im suppous to, i have all the requirements, everything is up to date i ran Fnis after installing it i even tryed to use nmm for it and it doesn't work, but ill just keep trying and hopefully i will get animations working for it, with what i have seen in videos of it the mod looks really neat.

Did you make sure to turn on creature animations in sexlab if i am correct cause if that is not checked then they will not play the animations at all. i figured this out myself. 

I have an idea for a couple of quests. 

Quest #1: Falmer

When you start the dialogue, Thaena tells you there is a rumor that a woman who lives in an abandoned cave somewhere in Skyrim is somehow in possession of a tame Falmer. She doesn't know why this person has a tame falmer, and she doesn't know how she managed to get a tame follower. The only thing she can tell you is that the companions might know more. So, you go and talk to Aela. She tells you that that is a person she'd rather forget. Aela says that she is very dangerous and she seems almost inhuman. She says "Coming from one of us, that's saying something... nevermind." (The 'nevermind' part is in reference to Aela and the companions being

werewolves)

assuming the player character isn't supposed to know. Aela says that the person in question is an adventurer who killed a companion years ago. The companion who she killed found her cave, and caught her inside having sex with a falmer. Confused, and flabbergasted, the companion attacked her, and she defended herself. Aela found the adventurers cave, and with some convincing, the companions agreed to call it a misunderstanding. They felt that the companion was still a whelp, and acted rashly, that the act the adventurer was performing was unnatural, rather than criminal. Aela tells you where the adventurer can be found, but she, like Thaena, advises you to stay away from her, that she is unpredictable, and that even if you do manage to convince her to give away her falmer, falmer are savage, violent creatures. Against their advisement, you make your way to the cave. Almost immediately the adventurer draws her weapon, and demands to know why you have intruded in her home. You tell her you are from the animal mansion, and you heard she has a falmer, but she doesn't believe you. After some convincing, she agrees to talk shop if you give her a freebie. When you ask what she means, she says "Why, I want to watch my pet fuck you, of course!" If you say no, you are either killed, or are transported out of the cave, and you fail the quest. If you say yes, you are teleported to a small cage. The adventurer opens the cage where a falmer is inside. The falmer is happy to see its owner, and it's eyes glow with glee. The adventurer says "I have a present for you, my little pet. Enjoy." Then you ask the adventurer if she would like to join in. The adventurer says "Um... no. If I was into humans, why would I fuck falmer?" After the falmer ravages you, the adventurer compliments you on how well you took it. She says that she has never heard of a person who enjoys falmer sex as much as she does, saying that it is hard for most who've tried it to get into it. You offer her 1000 gold to have the falmer as a pet. She tells you it's not that simple. Though 1000 gold is alot of money, tame falmer aren't exactly easy to come by. She reveals that she found a falmer baby inside a dwemer ruin. She took the falmer child, raised it, and it later because her sex slave. She says that if you want the falmer, you will have to pay her 1000, and find her a replacement. You ask her if she is really willing to give up her pet, after raising it for all those years, and the adventurer tells you that she misses being a mother. She tells you to find her replacement at (insert name of location here). You go there, fight your way through the dungeon, and the quest marker leads you to a pile of bloody rages (bloody rag is a misc item in skyrim) Inside, the falmer baby is sleeping soundly, and peacefully. (Why wouldn't falmer keep their young in bloody rags, or whatever else they could find? They're savage monsters, remember?) You take the bloody rag to the adventurer, and pay her 1000, and the transaction is concluded. Obviously, Thaena is amazed and shocked that you succeeded and can't believe a tame falmer just walked through her door.

(In regards to the falmer dungeon, would it be possible to add a quest item to an existing falmer dungeon?) Also, the reason I chose bloody rags is because obviously it would be a lot of work to create a falmer baby. Just make the item a bloody rag and we can just use are imaginations and believe the quest log when it tells us the baby is nestled inside. 

Quest #2: Chaurus

Thaena is, of course, amazed to hear that you want to add a chaurus. There are two ways this quest could play out. The item you need to obtain is a chaurus egg. (Yes, I know how easy chaurus eggs are to obtain, but I think it should be harder than just giving her an egg that you already had in your inventory, or one that you buy in a store. Otherwise, where's the fun?) The first option is to go into a falmer dungeon to find a Fertilized Chaurus Egg. The second option would require completing the falmer quest, and what that involves is you go and ask the adventurer and she says she just so happens to have an egg, and she's willing to sell you one for 500. Once you have the egg in your possession, you give it to Thaena and she tells you that Chaurus reach adulthood very quickly according to a book she read one time. She says that the Chaurus should be available for shows soon. (I realize that the Chaurus quest has no sex involved, but I just couldn't think of anything that involved sex. Unless the adventurer has multiple Chaurus' and is willing to sell you a chaurus, instead of an egg, and asks you if you want to give the Chaurus a try first. But then, how would there be sex in the quest if the falmer quest wasn't completed beforehand? Unless unlocking the chaurus quest requires you to complete the falmer quest. I don't know, you decide.)