The idea of this mod may be my favorite thing on LL ever. It's not rapey and it doesn't shoehorm Arousal into it for no discernible benefit, automatically making it better than so much of the dreck around here.

Godspeed, OP. If this mod goes according to what you've laid out, you'll be making a dream of mine come true.

Not sure if really english or just a german word mixed into english sentence.  ;)

Ok, I have been trying this mod, and I came across a couple of problems
I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll start with whatever pops in my mind first

I first noticed something was wrong when Belethor in Whiterun didn't open his store because he was at the mansion, after I made a clean save, it was Adrianna that had left Whiterun, so I couldn't buy stuff from her either

In all 3 versions that I tried the wolf was already in the basement before I'd won him with the Companion Competition Quest

With the 0.1b, the horse is already outside before your did the quest to get him (wich was nicely done btw, but I had some CTD's while traveling directly to the locations, worked fine when I traveled to a location close to it and walked the rest) and after you done the quest you can repeat it to get it again, so I think that's an other bug

The Troll's still don't work well with the 0.1b version and with that version all the private show's are for Trolls, so I'm kinda stuck in this Mod at the moment

While doing a Private show for a client with a spider, I can only select the "Only you this time" the double spider doesn't work for me
I even had a double spider even during a party, but the second spider remainded in it's cell, so it was only the single spider animation

Another thing I was wondering about the Horse outside, is it one of those "Can't die" type of horses?
Cause I noticed that Horses are a nice Dragon snack

And Finally a suggestion for the Companion Competition Quest
I think it would be nice if once in a while the Quest takes you to their basement, for the same Competition but then with werewolfs
You could stuff all the male NPC's in Jorvaskar in that room you locked up during the current Competition Quest, so that it would seem that all the males Companions have changed themselfs into werewolfs
Posibly minus 1 who can act as the refferree

And that was it for now :shy:

Ok, I have been trying this mod, and I came across a couple of problems

I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll start with whatever pops in my mind first

I first noticed something was wrong when Belethor in Whiterun didn't open his store because he was at the mansion, after I made a clean save, it was Adrianna that had left Whiterun, so I couldn't buy stuff from her either

In all 3 versions that I tried the wolf was already in the basement before I'd won him with the Companion Competition Quest

With the 0.1b, the horse is already outside before your did the quest to get him (wich was nicely done btw, but I had some CTD's while traveling directly to the locations, worked fine when I traveled to a location close to it and walked the rest) and after you done the quest you can repeat it to get it again, so I think that's an other bug

The Troll's still don't work well with the 0.1b version and with that version all the private show's are for Trolls, so I'm kinda stuck in this Mod at the moment

While doing a Private show for a client with a spider, I can only select the "Only you this time" the double spider doesn't work for me

I even had a double spider even during a party, but the second spider remainded in it's cell, so it was only the single spider animation

Another thing I was wondering about the Horse outside, is it one of those "Can't die" type of horses?

Cause I noticed that Horses are a nice Dragon snack

I think it would be nice if once in a while the Quest takes you to their basement, for the same Competition but then with werewolfs

You could stuff all the male NPC's in Jorvaskar in that room you locked up during the current Competition Quest, so that it would seem that all the males Companions have changed themselfs into werewolfs

@trolls: I've had the same problem too even with .1b

quicksaving and reloading seems to work.

I hope if I have to uninstall this mod, I won't kill off any NPC's still inside it. I love this btw. I've been waiting for a Lover's Bitch type mod to come to Skyrim.

The private shows always using the troll was my mistake. I did that for testing purposes and forgot to change it back afterwards.

If you download the mod again it should work now.

Strangely the troll works for me when I test it. But I'll look into it some more.

All the animals are in the mansion because I activated them. Normally you would start out with only one dog and then you would have to acquire the other animals.

I activated all the animals so that the mod isn't too boring.

The horse outside is essential so it can't be killed.

Regarding your suggestion for the companion quest. I think that would be a great idea. Maybe I add a repeatable Quest where you can fuck both wolves and werewolves.

But for now I want to make sure that everything works as planned.

And the spider DP doesn't work yet. But it is planned.

@trolls: I've had the same problem too even with .1b

quicksaving and reloading seems to work.

I hope if I have to uninstall this mod, I won't kill off any NPC's still inside it. I love this btw. I've been waiting for a Lover's Bitch type mod to come to Skyrim.

I have already un-installed and reinstalled the Mod, and all the NPC's are still alive

Another thing I noticed, and forgot to mention in my previous post, is that the room next to the Spiders and across the Chaurus is empty
And I don't know if that's a bug or not
Maybe it's involved with a quest to get a Gargoyle or something in a later stage
Or perhaps even a "special" Private Show with a Companion that could go something like :
PC "Hello Sir, I'm here to for all your needs" (or whoever that start up line went)
Companion "I want you to get fucked by a werewolf"
PC "Oh that sounds great, but unfortunatly we don't have any werewolfs here"
Companion " *grins* Oh yes you do, is there somewhere private we can go?"
PC "Sure, follow me"
And off to the empty room they go where the Companion changes into a werewolf and fucks the PC

Maybe something similar with a VampireLord would also be very kinky

The private shows always using the troll was my mistake. I did that for testing purposes and forgot to change it back afterwards.

Strangely the troll works for me when I test it. But I'll look into it some more.

All the animals are in the mansion because I activated them. Normally you would start out with only one dog and then you would have to acquire the other animals.

Regarding your suggestion for the companion quest. I think that would be a great idea. Maybe I add a repeatable Quest where you can fuck both wolves and werewolves.

I downloaded the mod again (0.1B) and upgraded it, but still nothing but troll missions

So I went and made a clean save and tried again

Now the Private Show Quests don't even start, and the troll has dissapeard from the basement

So I think I'm still getting nothing but Troll Quests that can't start because of the missing Troll

The party Quest that I just tried instead did work

But after an animal all the guests have the same line when you talk to them, it would be nice if there are some more lines added

Sounds promising. Maybe you could make it like the place seems like a inn or a shop for a cover-up.
Sex shows with dangerous animal doesn't sound to be something that would be allowed for in SKyrim. 

Having something of a secret place, away from the public light, would greatly enhance the atmosphere.

And could be done by adding a sign on the outside (what about something slight allusive like the "Jumping Stalion INN") and tweaking the dialogue a bit.

I hope this is not already implement! I've still to install and test the mod.

Just wanted to say: this is fantastic work.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I installed this but it turned out to be a lot of fun and surprisingly immersive.

Can't recommend it enough!

One very minor technical issue: I'm seeing the dreaded grey-face bug for the new NCPs. Might need to check that the facegen data is exporting correctly and is included in the BSA.

I totally agree with Immortal. 

Might and supernatural creatures (for TES standard), like werewolves, Gargoyles and Lurkers, should be something uncommon even for the Animal House. 

And such event should take place in even more secretive places and occasions.

Oh yeah, yet another thing
I also use the Spectator's Crowd mod and it works really well with it, guest get off their chair and cheer for you and make comments
(only comment of that mod that is just a bit off is the "I love a free show" off that mod, because they are paying for it with this mod)
But bacause of that I think it would be nice if you can also have sex with Bailey the Dog, and really give the guests a free show :shy:

I downloaded the mod again (0.1B) and upgraded it, but still nothing but troll missions

Now the Private Show Quests don't even start, and the troll has dissapeard from the basement

So I think I'm still getting nothing but Troll Quests that can't start because of the missing Troll

But after an animal all the guests have the same line when you talk to them, it would be nice if there are some more lines added

Ok, the Troll just got back, it seems to be a load order issue

I used the Nexus Mod Mangler to unstall and reinstall the NPC's of Dibella mod, in the hopes that would fix the greyface bug (it didn't)

And as usuall Mod Mangler changed my entire load order to what it wanted and not what I want

So I'll mess around with load order after I got it sorted again in hopes of finding out the cause of the Troll problem

SexLab has Creatures enabled in MMC?

Yes, the animations works with any other methods but in this mod, they just don't start. It actually skips the whole animation as i can still progress with the quests (With expection of the competition in Jorrvaskr, in where it's stuck when you should talk with wolf but nothing happens)

A few things to try.

1: Did you run FNIS after installing and are you using the latest version?

2: If using submit did you turn on creature support for it. Set it to 2.

3: Have you tried it with a new game?

4: Are you using the latest SKSE 1.70 and the latest SexLab?

5: Did you sort with LOOT?

Ok, the Troll just got back, it seems to be a load order issue

I used the Nexus Mod Mangler to unstall and reinstall the NPC's of Dibella mod, in the hopes that would fix the greyface bug (it didn't)

And as usuall Mod Mangler changed my entire load order to what it wanted and not what I want

So I'll mess around with load order after I got it sorted again in hopes of finding out the cause of the Troll problem

So I have just been messing with the load order till it defied my logic

I even took my own advice (not something I do often) and started a new game

But the Troll problems remain

The Troll is back now so that's good, but still nothing but Trolls for the Private Shows (or I have just been unlucky and gotten 7 in a row)

Sometimes the Troll doesn't work in a Private show, but the trick mentioned earlier of reloading the worked, and that can be done by either : reloading the autosave from when you entered the basement (option should be on in your game settings)

Or : by walking out and in of the basement again, also since the 0.1b version the Troll quest is only for 2 times, previous version was 3

Maybe something got messed up there, I don't know :-/

ANIMAL MANSION VERSION 0.1C

I still don't know if the Troll works or not. It does for me.

I exported the facegen data to fix the gray face bug. I hope that works too.

You can now fuck the dog bailey and by the way, if you haven't noticed yet, you can fuck all the other animals too when no other animal_mansion quest ist started.

Thanks to ImmortalOne for the idea with the Companions. I added this to the private show. If there is a companion and that means all npcs belonging to the companion faction, not just

the inner circle (because this way the chances are higher for you to see the whole thiing), you can lead the companion to the empty room in the basement and have sex with him in werewolf form. At least it should work like that but as I know my luck it probably won't. ;)

I hope the whole thing works a little bit better for everyone now. And I also wanted to thank the people informing me about bugs and errors. Thanks, you're a great help.

ANIMAL MANSION VERSION 0.1C

I still don't know if the Troll works or not. It does for me.

I exported the facegen data to fix the gray face bug. I hope that works too.

You can now fuck the dog bailey and by the way, if you haven't noticed yet, you can fuck all the other animals too when no other animal_mansion quest ist started.

Thanks to ImmortalOne for the idea with the Companions. I added this to the private show. If there is a companion and that means all npcs belonging to the companion faction, not just

the inner circle (because this way the chances are higher for you to see the whole thiing), you can lead the companion to the empty room in the basement and have sex with him in werewolf form. At least it should work like that but as I know my luck it probably won't. ;)

I hope the whole thing works a little bit better for everyone now. And I also wanted to thank the people informing me about bugs and errors. Thanks, you're a great help.

Ooh, sounds great!

I'll test it later :D

i am surprised for the real good Performance here.

if you need some ideas :

-  bring the follower in , as a double Show, and all the pc can do.

- do a second mod, similar to this one but this time as a bdsm club.

good work so far   ( i hardly say this to anyone at loverslab)

I've uploaded an esp where I put copies of farkas and vilkas in the mansion for those who want higher chances to get the werewolfs during the private show.

@Karyptoroth: Maybe try the new esp as well. Maybe it helps with your party problem.

I've uploaded an esp where I put copies of farkas and vilkas in the mansion for those who want higher chances to get the werewolfs during the private show.

@Karyptoroth: Maybe try the new esp as well. Maybe it helps with your party problem.

Thx for the new upload, it solved the problem with the guests running away.

But now, after talking with the party guests, nothing happen after the first animal spawns. I cant interact with them, dialog is shown, but no sequence will start.

New game, sexlab creatures enabled etc.

hmm...again any ideas ?

thx