Don't know how that idle could get stuck.   But in any case, anything that changes or resets the player idle should fix it; the obvious option being "player.playidle IdleDrunkStop" (to counter the "IdleDrunkStart" that began that idle in the first place).

• 2 weeks later...

hello all. im running into a glitch and I was wondering if anyone knew a fix? 

When I first enter cidhna mine the dialogue options appear as usual. But when I select the 'arrangement' option with borkul no scene begins after. if I engage dialogue with borkul again, the 'arrangement' option appears again but it even if selected it still does not work. 

I've had this issue before and I fixed it by reinstalling the mod and all required mods. I attempted that fix again and it didn't work this time. so if anyone has a fix, please let me know.

I doubt its any mods I have loaded because I have finished the entirety of Devious Cidhna with the exact same load order.

I use Requiem and find a issue. By the fomod version the Reqtificator ( SkyProc Patcher ) throws an error with the message that the esp is corrupt. The nonlocalized Version run without error. I dont know if  exist a problem in the esp or this is a issue of the Reqtificator.

11 minutes ago, rollo said:

I use Requiem and find a issue. By the fomod version the Reqtificator ( SkyProc Patcher ) throws an error with the message that the esp is corrupt. The nonlocalized Version run without error. I dont know if  exist a problem in the esp or this is a issue of the Reqtificator.

SkyProc Patcher can't work with Beths own localization standard for plugins, hence the inclusion of the unlocalized version for cases like this and a few others.

In "A Dish Served Hot", I think that there is a problem with the yoke removal.  Twice I've gotten the dialogue options to complain about the yoke weight, and the Bandit says "Where did I put that key" or something, but then nothing happens (besides getting used again.)  Once a bandit came up to me and offered to take it off and that worked (but then I had to reload a save because everyone aggroed for an unrelated reason so now I'm stuck in it again.)    

The reason this is a problem is that with DD 4+, when you're yoked you can't use objects like grindstones, blacksmith forges, or cooking stations.  So until I can get the yoke off I am stuck here.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

It is about Pirate price. How long it takes for ship to sail? I waited very long time and nothing have happened. Also in this quest if you fail to pickpot then corsair attacks and may be it will be better to trigger to set devices on player again in this case. And also it would be great to make right person to get the key by talking random

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to leave a brief comment here;

Love the mod and the extra little bits that come with it.

My only question is: on "A dish best served Hot" where does your gold go? Or does it just vanish? I was going more or less blind into the various quests added, and walking past Gilfre lost me about 2k gold. I RP'd out being the Bandit's slave up until I could poison them, and then went through and slaughtered them all with their own weapons. Poor Gilfre ended up on the end of my spear, but the witch didn't have my money!!!

Should this just be taken as "spent it all on hookers and blackjack"?

On 6/24/2018 at 8:29 PM, stobor said:

Don't know how that idle could get stuck.   But in any case, anything that changes or resets the player idle should fix it; the obvious option being "player.playidle IdleDrunkStop" (to counter the "IdleDrunkStart" that began that idle in the first place).

I had the same issue with the idle getting stuck after I was bitten, but then killed the master vampire. That console command fixed it for me.

Another weird issue I had though, which happened both when Hert teleported me to the cage in the vampire den, and after I killed the master vampire at which point I was again teleported to the cage: A pop-up message which said 'LOOKUP FAILED' came up... not sure what was wrong, but it didn't seem to prevent the quest from happening.

On 8/19/2018 at 2:03 PM, satoshi413 said:

Wanted to leave a brief comment here;

Love the mod and the extra little bits that come with it.

My only question is: on "A dish best served Hot" where does your gold go? Or does it just vanish? I was going more or less blind into the various quests added, and walking past Gilfre lost me about 2k gold. I RP'd out being the Bandit's slave up until I could poison them, and then went through and slaughtered them all with their own weapons. Poor Gilfre ended up on the end of my spear, but the witch didn't have my money!!!

Should this just be taken as "spent it all on hookers and blackjack"?

Yep.  Or paying off bandits to avoid a similar fate. 

Losing your freedom has consequences; I tend to avoid stealing items that might be irreplacable - but things like gold, lockpicks, and DD keys are fair game.

3 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

I had the same issue with the idle getting stuck after I was bitten, but then killed the master vampire. That console command fixed it for me.

Another weird issue I had though, which happened both when Hert teleported me to the cage in the vampire den, and after I killed the master vampire at which point I was again teleported to the cage: A pop-up message which said 'LOOKUP FAILED' came up... not sure what was wrong, but it didn't seem to prevent the quest from happening.

Don't know what could've caused that popup, I don't think I've ever seen it.

At first I thought it was that I didn't have that correct vampire animation installed... after getting ported to the cage, my character and the vampire just stood there with no animation playing.

Then I exited the game, added the animation, and did the whole thing again. Still got LOOKUP FAILED but then my character was put in the cage, and the correct animation played. So I'm not sure what it's about... Could have been a mod conflict, but as everything seemed to work fine I guess it's not a big deal. :classic_blush:

I've had the LOOKUP FAILED pop-up as well. I played through the vampire scenario twice on consecutive games. Both times I got it when Hert sent me to the cage at the start, and I also got it once or twice more during the captivity on both games, but not always at the same time. I think they happened when either getting caught trying to sneak out or being knocked down after punching one of the vampires, both of which send you back to the cage again if I remember right. It didn't happen every time though, and everything seemed to work perfectly well despite the message.

I can't give any more details, I'm afraid. Currently I'm on a non-devious game and don't have the mod installed.

Ah, I think I remember now, that's a translation table lookup failing - suggesting that the multi-language support is the cause.  CGi discovered that the BSA packaging was not handling identical files properly (a bug in the packager), e.g. those translations that were just copies of the original English.  I believe he posted a patch that added the translation files as loose files, which would avoid the issue entirely.  Check the forum thread, shortly after the last update.

• 2 weeks later...

I've ran into an issue, I don't know if you've been made aware of it. I look around through the Thread and so far is doesn't seem anyone else has had this issue.

The Issue I'm having is during the quest Lights Out!. The Issue I'm having is when fighting Deeja and the Blackblood Marauders it takes them 1 or 2 hits to cause my character to submit and be enslaved, starting the Pirates Prize quest. At first I thought it might have been an issue with Death Alternatives or Defeat as a quest I did in the mod From The Deeps had me disable those mods. But after extensive testing I've narrowed it down to Devious Cidhna. 

From what I've seen while testing everything out is that Deeja and the Blackblood Marauders have a chance on hit to cause my character to submit. Some times it's one or two hits, some times its more. One time I was able to Kill Deeja and the Blackblood Marauders except the Mage by the exit, and his one Lightning Bolt caused my character to submit.

I went ahead an finished up Lights Out! with the mod deactivated and had no issues. I haven't visited Markarth yet in this play through, so I went ahead an reactivated the mod after I finished up Lights Out!.

I hope this helps if this wasn't intentional. If this was intentional, shame... Shame... Shame... Is that still relevant? 

@Rrezz: That alternate way of starting the 'Pirate Prize' quest is intentional, and has been that way since at least version 1.50.  I thought I'd mentioned that in the OP, but apparently my memory's playing tricks on me because I can't find any mention.

This was the first example (and test) of the mod event trigger for that quest.

I don't know if I misread or if intentional, but "Alternatively, if you have Devious Devices Expansion installed and take too long to escape, the pirates will sell you to Erikur up in Solitude" is something I would like to forgo and see my character dropped off on the pirate island even though I have DDX installed.  I could be mistaken, but it seems the "Erikur" quest hasn't been fully developed, nothing to do there except walk out the door.  Pirate island would be more fun ?

BTW, love the mod and is one that is always in my load order.

@stobor I did see in the OP that losing to the Blackblood Marauders would start the Pirates Prize quest, I just thought it meant legitimately losing to the Blackblood Marauders, not taking 1 or 2 hits and still having literally 90% of my health still left lose. The Issue I'm talking about is it only taking one or two hits to force the player into submission.

Not broken, or many hundreds of complaints would be filling this forum.  The gold is not returned - there are consequences to getting captured.  The quest will finish naturally, once you leave the ship (and enter any other place that Skyrim recognizes as a named location, e.g. the lighthouse).

On 2/10/2018 at 1:22 PM, stobor said:

I suspect that the gender of the boss vamp is the issue here; in the vanilla game, those are always male, and I probably took advantage of that fact when setting the dialogue conditions.  So if you're using a mod that changes that, the conditions won't match.  You could simply edit the dialogue conditions in the CK, without much risk to anything else - though it might make the fledgling vamps behave like their boss too, which could get odd.

Note: I haven't gone back and looked in the CK, I'm going from memory.  Could be wrong.

Don't know what's up with that (gender again maybe?), but that particular quest branch has had more reports of trouble than almost anything else.  Sorry, can't help much there.

Been awhile since this but I got a lil better at usin the CK & the dialogue between the player & forsworn leader doesnt seem to have any conditions in the 1st place

200608274_Screenshot(31).png.2501de9171b12784fac51a4e9490a4c7.png

So do I just add one like SameSexAsPC or is there something else I'm missing?

You probably don't need to add any conditions - they're needed to restrict the dialogue to the right NPC, whereas I think you were having the opposite problem (no dialogue at all).

On 9/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, Destroyah340 said:

Been awhile since this but I got a lil better at usin the CK & the dialogue between the player & forsworn leader doesnt seem to have any conditions in the 1st place

200608274_Screenshot(31).png.2501de9171b12784fac51a4e9490a4c7.png

So do I just add one like SameSexAsPC or is there something else I'm missing?

On 9/5/2018 at 1:11 AM, stobor said:

Not broken, or many hundreds of complaints would be filling this forum.  The gold is not returned - there are consequences to getting captured.  The quest will finish naturally, once you leave the ship (and enter any other place that Skyrim recognizes as a named location, e.g. the lighthouse).

Then is there a way to remove this gold stealing feature? I like every aspect of this mod...but just not the gold stealing part.

EDIT: also the other scenarios like red wave brothel does the same thing.... how do I remove this feature? :/