You would just need to throw a few random guys in there with basic "I'm gonna rape you" behavior. no need even to make it work only post quest.

But your mod, your choice, of course. :)

I started another new game and am in the mine again, but this time the Vanilla quest fails and everyone turns hostile as soon as Borkul strips and rapes my character. Didn't happen last time, and I didn't add anything except the "no attack during rape" mod, so I'm not sure what changed. Very strange.

Well that was fun, i love that they approach you. Good job! I woulda stayed longer since my character loves being punished but i couldnt find a bed or food and Realistic needs is a bitch! 

Just turn off RN while in there and stay as long as you like. ;)

I take it back. I did change something. I updated Devious Assets and Zaz Animation Pack. Think either of those would have changed something?

I doubt it very much.  Neither one would be likely to cause aggro.  That's much more likely to be caused by a spell effect being applied to Borkul (and being interpreted as attack); it need not be an actual spell either, since 'spells' are used for all sorts of things behind the scenes.  This mod itself uses a 'spell' to implement a cooldown period (so that you don't get caught in a force-greet loop with each NPC).

But if my cooldown 'spell' were causing aggro, it would've been obvious by now.  So it must be something else.  Is the 'no attacks' mod using a 'calm' spell or similar?  That might do it, if it isn't properly flagged as harmless.

Yeah, I know it's not your mod since it worked perfectly before. You would think the first thing I would have thought to do would be to remove the only thing that has changed to see it that was the problem. Duh.

Having a problem I'm afraid. After talking to Borkul and asking if we can come to an arrangement the rape scene kicks in as expected but at the end no movement controls work except for rotating the camera by the mouse. Character can't move or act in any way.

Tried it a few times with the same result also tried deactivated the automatic free camera in SL in case it was that also a save/load but that didn't fix it either.

I've attached a log file, it looks like the scene isn't completing and passing control back to the player (I'm guessing)

Papyrus.0.zip

Judging from the log, the SL animation finished normally, and this quest does not have any hooks on animation ending.  Nor does this quest mess with player controls in any way.  So I'd say your problem lies elsewhere.  The first suspect would be whichever mod is spamming '[slnc]' messages, since that clearly does have a hook on animation end - but that's only a guess.  There are also a pile of 'Replacing native function' messages, including functions for camera control, which I've never seen before.  Seem to be connected with Estrus.

Hmm, thanks for looking. SLNC is SL Nude Creatures from memory so I doubt if its that, but Estrus can cause problems so I'll try removing it and clean out the scripts to see if it works.

It's not Estrus still getting the same, I'll try removing SLNC

No it's not that I'm not able to scroll at all, all the keyboard and mouse controls are deactivated except for Esc key. I removed Defeat (after Estrus and SLNC) tried different DD settings for the blindfold and then stumbled across a fix :)

If I hit the return key to speed up the dialogue with Borkul then everything works as it should.

I don't know why this works but it does. I thought it might be script lag causing a hang but the heavy ones like Defeat, Estrus etc had all be removed and the scripts cleaned from the saves as well. I've put them all back and hitting return works with them as well.

I've seen something like this in the DD Forbidden Tome, the issue may actually be with "Better Dialogue Controls" interfering with Fuz output. I'll try removing it and see if it fixes things

EDIT: Removed "Better Dialogue Controls" but still the same. I'll just have to remember to "CR" through

As small in scale as it is, this has has been my favourite SL type of mod so far. I like a precise context for naughtiness, and your version of the mines no doubt offers that. The sparse use of DD items is very fitting. Plus the mod works really intuitive.

Of course it suffers from a little lack of ingame logic like all mods that cater to submissive kinks, but not much you can do about that. I am talking about the fact that your PC can wipe the floor with each of these guys in a heartbeat in truth  :lol: 

But where would the fun be in that, already doing that 24/7 in Skyrim :P

@five_by_five:  Thanks, glad you liked it.

I find that if I do Cidhna mine at an early level, fighting my way through the prisoners is pretty difficult.  I might be able to take any one of them, but not all of them put together.  At medium to high levels, of course, you are right.

The rest of the mod works perfectly it's just that first conversation needs the return key for me. I've still no idea what causes it.

This is a great little mod, it really adds to the game, thanks for making it :)

Edit: Just a suggestion, could we have an option to not get restraint keys when they hand your stuff back, that way it leaves you with a little reminder of the Forsworn

As small in scale as it is, this has has been my favourite SL type of mod so far. I like a precise context for naughtiness, and your version of the mines no doubt offers that. The sparse use of DD items is very fitting. Plus the mod works really intuitive.

Of course it suffers from a little lack of ingame logic like all mods that cater to submissive kinks, but not much you can do about that. I am talking about the fact that your PC can wipe the floor with each of these guys in a heartbeat in truth  :lol:

Honestly, as a lvl 25 Jack-of-all-trades Breton, with SkyRe installed, the prisoners pretty much destroy me in a manner of seconds on expert, so it is, in fact, pretty immersive that they rape my character so easily, considering her only weapon is magic and it can't 1-shot them.

I've actually tried to kill them after assassinating Madanach at the end, I simply ended up getting raped again (Guess they hadn't see their leader's body yet :P). I had to go get Lydia to exact revenge on them :D

Edit: Just a suggestion, could we have an option to not get restraint keys when they hand your stuff back, that way it leaves you with a little reminder of the Forsworn

I assume you mean restraint keys that were in your possession prior to your arrest?  Because I don't think they give you Madanach's key, last time I checked.

Honestly, as a lvl 25 Jack-of-all-trades Breton, with SkyRe installed, the prisoners pretty much destroy me in a manner of seconds on expert, so it is, in fact, pretty immersive that they rape my character so easily, considering her only weapon is magic and it can't 1-shot them.

I've actually tried to kill them after assassinating Madanach at the end, I simply ended up getting raped again (Guess they hadn't see their leader's body yet :P). I had to go get Lydia to exact revenge on them :D

Using similar difficulty mods (Plus a custom version of Duel Combat that I've modded to be compatible with SkyRe), I have a similar experience. I typically build my characters to be somewhat dependent upon their gear, to further enhance that aspect of helplessness when deprived of it. Conjuration + Illusion over-trivailize the game, imo.

Well yeah, I am aware you can tune Skyrim to a point where Skeevers rip you a new one, if you so please :D But since I don't like the basic feel of Skyrim combat much, anything that means "more of it / longer encounters" usually doesn't make it into my mod-lists!

On a different note: it must be the first time I actually let Madanach live in that quest, which makes me wonder if there is a mod that makes you a "honorary member" of the Forsworn (and isn't buggy as hell)? Feels weird to finish things like that, get gifted with the "Old God's Armor" after the escape and then continue slaughtering Forsworn on sight for the rest of the game.

Yeah, I always found that a bit odd, myself. Although I guess it stands to reason that those scattered tribes and whatnot wouldn't necessarily know who you were after that, or maybe not even care. For as organized as Madanach seems to be/want to be with the Foresworn as a group, the vast majority of them that you encounter seem to behave like little more than disconnected, crazed savages.

I assume you mean restraint keys that were in your possession prior to your arrest?  Because I don't think they give you Madanach's key, last time I checked.

I'm sure I didn't have 4 keys when starting this quest but I might be wrong. But yes, an option to lose all keys would be a good little parting present