@Goctionni: The occupants of Druadach Redoubt should have a force-greet package in place; you don't talk to them, but they can talk to you (and you can respond with grunts and head gestures).  If that isn't working, when you're close to one, in line-of-sight, then I'd say the console hack didn't work.  I think there's one NPC (Kaie) who might be present but doesn't have any dialogue.  Everyone else should respond.

@circ: A save cleaner might work, for characters who haven't yet been to the mine.  No guarantees.

The forced dialog works, but I can't make head gestures- only grunts. And grunts don't do anything for me, I activate the grunt, and then I get another dialog option to grunt, and another, to infitinity. Screenshot of this in attachment.

Then I'd say my original caution was correct: the console hack wasn't enough.  At least that's my first guess, unless someone comes up against the same problem with a clean start.  You should see a minimum of 2 choices, one of which has a '[Nod]' in it to indicate a gesture.

Then I'd say my original caution was correct: the console hack wasn't enough.  At least that's my first guess, unless someone comes up against the same problem with a clean start.  You should see a minimum of 2 choices, one of which has a '[Nod]' in it to indicate a gesture.

Did a load game before the entire cidhna thing, played the whole thing. This time everything worked. Awesome addition!

A few notes on the new 'quest':

• Navigating Druadach Redoubt in a blindfold is rather more difficult than navigating Cidhna Mine - more obstacles, uneven ground, light sources in odd places, etc.  The extra NPCs also make for a bit more strain on the game engine.
  • The occupants have more freedom to move around, which might lead to some odd interactions.  Let me know if any problems come up. 
  • A stray goat sometimes causes a combat alarm, distracting your playmates temporarily.  Weird, but then the Forsworn like to use goat heads as decoration...
  • Madanach has the same cooldown as everyone else, so you cannot get him to release you for a minimum of 5 min. after your last force-greet interaction with him.
  • The 'quest' should be repeatable, after a couple of hours or so.  I haven't tested that, however.

I think the biggest "issue" is finding Madanach. Even without blindfold it can take a while to spot him. With a blindfold...

I used to have a "Sofia" follower mod that basically let me just toggle a quest marker to find her. Would be great if something like that could be done.

Also, would be great to have some group scenes or progression. Though I'm guessing "progression" would be a longer term thing.

not getting any of the options in Druadach Redoubt when talking to anyone

Clean start, or upgrade?  Because one other person tried upgrading post-Cidhna and had no luck with the Druadach dialogue...

Also, the person you need to talk to is Madanach in particular.

Is the 'DvCidhna_Madanach' quest active for you?

upgraded though i just started this play through a few days ago. only response i get from Madanach is to take off the collar and he says about not doing it and something about it being a reminder of the time together.

i upgraded before i started the forsworn quest. had a hell of a time starting it because the mod When Vampires Attack by Arthmoor was conflicting with Waylin

i dont think so, its stage was 0.00 when i checked.

Stage is meaningless - it only has stage zero.  'sqv' will show if it is enabled and running - but if he has that line, then it is running.  If he has only that line, then it is running the prior version of the quest.

Stage is meaningless - it only has stage zero.  'sqv' will show if it is enabled and running - but if he has that line, then it is running.  If he has only that line, then it is running the prior version of the quest.

i looked in the console and it shows the quest and the dialog for it.

and yes using that console command it is running.

Try this mod out and cannot progress... always when I choose option "Are you sure..." I got (Failed) Past Brokul the Beast and then I have only option to kill Madanach. All or sometimes few prisoners attack me after first sex with Brokul. Last time it was Duach... and I couldn't complete his option. Anyway I cannot past Brokul. When I used Toggle Collision OFF and went through gate I was attacked by Madanach. No dialogue option was available (even if I had a Blindfold).

Any advice?

Sounds like you have the "stop attacks during sex scenes" mod (can't remember it's real name) installed. You'll have to get rid of it, at least during this quest.

Or if not that, some other mod that applies a 'spell' to sex partners, which they interpret as an attack.  That's not a bug in this mod, that's just the way the Cidhna NPCs behave (and possibly a bug in whatever 'spell' is being applied).

Looks to me like two animations stacking up at the same time, somehow.  There's one starting at 06:29:02 with the player character and Odvan, and then a 2nd one starting 06:29:27 (while the first one is still in stage 1).  There's also an animation change tossed in, at 06:30:30 (Lover's Victim, perhaps?  Or a manual animation change?).

I can probably do something about the animations stacking up.  But from the looks of the log file, this should still have played some animation.