@windu190: specifics, please - have you done the Forsworn Cnspiracy?  Who are you talking to?

After getting arrested (just wacked someone in the head) and got send to Cidhna Mine I started the 'No one Escapes Cidhna Mine' quest by using Getstage MS02 5. Then I first talked to the guy in front of borkul (near the fire, forgot his name), then when the quest updated talked to Borkul the Beast. (this method worked in the previous version). 

Only this time I only get the vanilla dialogue options, it's like the mod isn't even activated (It is btw, I triple checked :P )

Edit:

NEVERMIND! I managed to fix it by doing the Forsworn Conspiracy first using Getstage ms01 80. Then got send to Cidhna Mine and everything seems to be working. Sorry for taking up your time :)

As noted in the version history, this version will not start if you get arrested without doing the Forsworn Conspiracy; this eliminates a whole bunch of bugs caused by not having the vanilla escape quest activated.  Sounds like it is working normally.

I used that same trick in testing, to skip to the end of the Forsworn Conspiracy, so I know that works.

Hi Stobor,

Thank you for this mod, I really appraciate the "task" offer by the king after the escape :lol: .

How many time do we have to try for the shiv (is there a maximum ?) ? I do it like 10 time and nothing and I get the skooma at the first trial ?

To get the shiv, you need to take a consistently defiant response at least 5 times.  And do Grisvar, of course - nobody else has spare shivs.  He'll only drop 1, however.

Or you could get the skooma, and then trade it for a shiv, as per the vanilla quest.

Updated to v1.20, with two new follow-up quests.  See the main post for details.

As usual, I do not advise updating this mid-game.  A clean install should work, provided you haven't been to Markarth already.

i tried updating after escaping from the prison and i cant get the meet the nieeghbors quest to trigger. is it just by chance or is there a seperate dialog that i am missing?

I did the same as you, and the same happened (no dialog with Madanach to send me to talk with Borkul).

Got around it by using the console command to start the quest with:

startquest dvcidhna_morkhazgur

After that got the quest marker for Borkul (skipped Madanach) and went and talked to him and proceeded through the new quest just fine.

Besides having to do that everything worked great, even the stuff from the previous version (Keeping up Morale) still appeared functional.

Don't know about doing the other side though, don't have a save far enough back to go through Escape quest and get Madanach killed.

ok i did what emerlad said to start it when upgrading, everything goes ok till im in the long house. eventually they will say you need to leave or when the chef says about working in the mine i CTD after i choose the nod option and let the dialog run, usually just before the i get the pickax.

Hi Stobor, nice addition thank for the update.

Once thing, i cannot make the quest for Thobor to run, I've got the dialogue window but nothing else happen. I try the sqv/sqs in console and the quest not running even forcing it to start do nothing (the 2 other work well).

I liked the "gift" to the orc, it was even worst for my pc as she's a drow  :lol:

ok i did what emerlad said to start it when upgrading, everything goes ok till im in the long house. eventually they will say you need to leave or when the chef says about working in the mine i CTD after i choose the nod option and let the dialog run, usually just before the i get the pickax.

Papyrus log please.  Look for 'DvCidhna' messages.

Once thing, i cannot make the quest for Thobor to run, I've got the dialogue window but nothing else happen. I try the sqv/sqs in console and the quest not running even forcing it to start do nothing (the 2 other work well).

If force-starting it does not work, that suggests that it couldn't fill one of the aliases.  Have you previously cleared Karthspire, by any chance?

Papyrus log please.  Look for 'DvCidhna' messages.

here you go.

Well, there isn't anything obviously wrong.  This save was created with v1.0 of this mod (judging from the mostly harmless reports of an old, renamed script being missing), but that shouldn't matter.  The armbinder seems to have been successfully removed, but it didn't get as far as trying to equip a belt.  A house-building mod had an OnItemAdded event trigger (presumably adding the belt, since it is referring to an 'armor' device being added) just before the crash, but that's not conclusive.

Can you equip a DDI padded belt (open) via console?  If so, we can rule out a missing model / texture as the cause of the CTD.  But in that case, I'm stumped.

Well, there isn't anything obviously wrong.  This save was created with v1.0 of this mod (judging from the mostly harmless reports of an old, renamed script being missing), but that shouldn't matter.  The armbinder seems to have been successfully removed, but it didn't get as far as trying to equip a belt.  A house-building mod had an OnItemAdded event trigger (presumably adding the belt, since it is referring to an 'armor' device being added) just before the crash, but that's not conclusive.

Can you equip a DDI padded belt (open) via console?  If so, we can rule out a missing model / texture as the cause of the CTD.  But in that case, I'm stumped.

i can equip i but it doesnt show.  i tried again and i hear the arm binder un equipped but it isnt removed, a few seconds later CTD.  as for the house script i think its from hearthfire but idk since thats the only thing i have installed that modifies any houses or buildings.

What version of DDA and DDI?  If the belt does not appear in game, that's most likely an out-of-date Devious Devices.

i tried both, neither showed.  unless they were updated today and i didnt see it they are both up-to-date.

edit - i tried again and the one from assets showed up but the one from integration didnt.

edit  could he settings from DDI's  "Devices/Undies Underneath" system be screwing with it?

When I've had the 'underneath' device interfere with something, it has generally prevented it from being equipped (e.g. Succubus horns), not just prevented it from displaying.  I haven't messed with the settings to see if it could make other devices invisible when the character was otherwise unclothed, but it seems unlikely that you could do that by accident.

Something certainly sounds broken with DDI in your save, but that doesn't entirely account for the crash - you can equip those devices via console without CTD, apparently (even if something odd is going on).  Never seen symptoms like that.

When I've had the 'underneath' device interfere with something, it has generally prevented it from being equipped (e.g. Succubus horns), not just prevented it from displaying.  I haven't messed with the settings to see if it could make other devices invisible when the character was otherwise unclothed, but it seems unlikely that you could do that by accident.

Something certainly sounds broken with DDI in your save, but that doesn't entirely account for the crash - you can equip those devices via console without CTD, apparently (even if something odd is going on).  Never seen symptoms like that.

wow it worked.  before i had been having trouble unequipping the armbinder. my char is an ohmes raht vampire, i found that changing the race back to the ohmes raht race using the console then going through the dialog slowly seems to work. i dont know why.

edit Nvm  it only worked once. CTD on trying to load tthe saves with the belt equipped even when loading an earlier save first.