Ah, yes.  I only tested the Forsworn Conspiracy path to Cidhna Mine, not the basic 'hit a guard, go to jail' path.  I should probably build in some failsafe for that (e.g. give someone else a key).  There's always console cheats, if no other method presents itself - the key is standard, not custom.

In fairness, this isn't the first mod to put SexLab content into Cidhna Mine - the Solutions mod has had some form of related quest for ages.  But I felt that it needed something a bit more... involved.  And the Devious mods provide a very useful foundation.

ok some bugs. I moved straight to Brokul managed to persuade him but he started sex and when he was done the doors were already closed. So I moved to get shiv, but when I got shiv I was tempted to check agreement option and lost shiv :P. So no shiv and blindfold, sounds like crap(or maybe it was intended).

ok some bugs. I moved straight to Brokul managed to persuade him but he started sex and when he was done the doors were already closed. So I moved to get shiv, but when I got shiv I was tempted to check agreement option and lost shiv :P. So no shiv and blindfold, sounds like crap(or maybe it was intended).

Do I understand you correctly?  You got Borkul to give you the door key (persuasion check passed), and then attempted to come to an 'arrangement' with him?  I suppose I could disallow doing things in that order, though it never occurred to me - it seems backwards. 

Works good for me. Thanks. A much darker setting for the prison, as it should be.

Only problems I've been having is conflicts with other Mods- STD's for example. They turn hostile and attack, kind of messing things up, but not your fault. That rolls into SD+ which really throws things for a loop. Now you're bound and have a Master with that dialog and scripting, competing with this Mod. In both cases you have to figure out how to escape without killing anyone and trapping yourself.

Just thought everyone should know if you intend to play these Mods with this one, if you haven't figured it out already.

Thanks again.

I have skooma but there are no options with the beast to get through the door? :(

Also -- Does this mod allow you to escape the mod? I mean.. I unlocked the door to the guy with commands, and became his pet, than took the restraints key.. but what now?

If you have skooma, you can use it to bribe Borkul (or pay Grisvar for a shiv), just as in the vanilla quest.  Either way, you should have no trouble getting past Borkul.  Or did you get arrested for something else, unrelated to the Forsworn?  If so, just go to sleep, and your sentence will be over - or so I recall, I think I've only gotten arrested in Markarth once for anything other than prying into the Forsworn Conspiracy.

Does that answer your question, or have I misunderstood you?

For those that for some reason, have trouble getting to "No On Escapes Cidhna Mine" Or any real troubles, getting to the mine via the forsworn conspiracy follow this:

" (via console): Open the console and type: "setstage ms01 100." This will complete the The Forsworn Conspiracy questline and place the player in jail. Once the player wakes up, open the console again, and type: "setstage ms02 0," which will force the next quest, No One Escapes Cidhna Mine, to begin."

This fixed the problem with my above post!

You can use them both, they won't interfere as far as I can tell.  The only problem will be some potential confusion about what new dialogue came from which mod.  My last test, I disabled Solutions for the duration, then re-enabled it after my escape.

I just ran through the quest, and everything worked like a charm! If I may make a request, though, could you maybe edit the dialogue to be gender-specific? It's a bit immersion-breaking for a large male to be repeatedly referred to as a female.

Already on my todo list (see 2nd post).

This is a great mod, thanks. I may have discovered the cause of the issues people had (not having a guard, etc). I used Skyrim Unbound and started in Cidhna Mine. The guard was there for that. I got out by starting to mine, per Vanilla, then did the Forsworn questline. When I got put back in Cidhna, the guard was gone and Borkul did not have your dialogue. I started another game in a different place, did the Forsworn questline again, and this time the guard was where she was supposed to be and your mod worked flawlessly. 

I'm using the blindfold, but just happens the blind effect but looking at the char doesn't have the blindfold into her eyes. Is it right? Or problem with meshes or something like that?

I see the blindfold in 3rd person view, as expected.  Anyone else getting the blindfold effect without seeing the item in-game?

Just went through the mod, and I got to say, this has got to be one of my favorite mods here, I'm kind of sad to have finished it :P. it worked flawlessly to boot!

I do have one suggestion though :

-Stealing the key from Madanach (Or adding a conversation option to get it) and removing the cuffs should have some effect. Madanach could comment something like "Apparently you don't want my protection. So be it then, have fun with the men".

Then just like the the first part of the quest, the prisoners could interact with the player again, but the dialogue options would change. You would still have a defiant response, in which case the DB removed the cuffs out of pride (Want to be free). The submissive option, however, would be much more submissive than before "I am here to relieve you of your stress" kind of thing, in which case the DB has been sexually broken (or was a whore from the beginning).

Just something I thought of, since the fun kind of ended once Madanach claimed my character.