Guess This Location.

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Another Psalam twofer for today. 1) What is the named location shown in the crosshairs of the screenshot and 2) at what named location must I have been to take this shot?

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2022_08_15 08_50_36_54j.jpg

Nightcaller Temple from Windward Ruins?

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you look back at this Thread and see what @worik usually has given us, you'll likely give up on the whole "trying to find something hard."

Yeah, I don't doubt that. I simply looked over the first 30 odd pages of the thread and figured this is a fun little game. I don't really expect to be able to find something tricky without using stuff from mod-added locations.

20 minutes ago, HM1919 said:

Yeah, I don't doubt that. I simply looked over the first 30 odd pages of the thread and figured this is a fun little game. I don't really expect to be able to find something tricky without using stuff from mod-added locations.

That's great! I hope you enjoy this and some of the other games on offer.

Just now, Fiend71 said:

Right?  Every Skyrim player ever could walk by a place 1000 times, but the view from places where few actually venture can be misleading. :)

Another of my favorite "tricks" is to turn around and look the way I've come. Everyone goes through a dungeon in one direction. If you look at it when you turn around it can look like another place entirely.