Interesting, I started a new gave in Riverwood this time (using Live Another Life) and advanced the quest far enough to be sent to Whiterun to talk to the Yarl but in this game if I allow the PC to be declared a slave I get the same lack of Quest marker for Zaid and complete lack of dialoge with him that others have reported.

Since I now have reproduced the problem, hopefully I can come up with an answer as to what causes it and what can be done to fix it. M

I started that game with Slaverun disabled and even that very first save has the same problem, I can COC WhiterunOrigin directly from the Live Another Life startup cell and have the same problem so that may fix the problem in one way but I also know I have tested the mod with a much later save and it worked then as well so that can't be all of it.

More to come hopefully as I get a grasp on this.

Interesting, I started a new gave in Riverwood this time (using Live Another Life) and advanced the quest far enough to be sent to Whiterun to talk to the Yarl but in this game if I allow the PC to be declared a slave I get the same lack of Quest marker for Zaid and complete lack of dialoge with him that others have reported.

Since I now have reproduced the problem, hopefully I can come up with an answer as to what causes it and what can be done to fix it. M

I started that game with Slaverun disabled and even that very first save has the same problem, I can COC WhiterunOrigin directly from the Live Another Life startup cell and have the same problem so that may fix the problem in one way but I also know I have tested the mod with a much later save and it worked then as well so that can't be all of it.

sounds like a link to live another life mod, I'm using that mod,, but only as a pre-requisite for the sexlab version of it - alt start a devious start and I haven't gone to helgen yet , things change in the game once you see that dragon from helgen - 1 example how the game changes, an entire playthru upto lvl 50 before I realized I hadn't seen any dragons in the game

have you gone to helgen - if so, try Not going there next time

if that turns out to be the fix for it, it could be cause the quest to see things changed in whiterun come at the same time you receive the questline leading to helgen, which could affect gameplay for any1 not using an alt. start

the fix for that would be to make the quest to visit whiterun come from helgen or a messenger that doesn't arrive until you''ve seen helgen for the first time - which ever is easier to script in, could be really devious and make a male guard approach and arrest female players coming to helgen  or leaving  helgen keep and lead them to the slave trader "we caught this 1 at the border" or "we caught this 1 trying to escape from helgen with talk about dragons", "had to gag her", "such nonsense"

Has nothing to do with seeing the Dragon in Helgen, if you read my previous post it fails even if I COC directly from the LAL prison cell directly to Whiterun. I'm almost certain it fails because somehow the quest doesn't start properly, a SQV SLAVERUNDIALOGUEQUEST01 command shows all of it's alias slots as empty while a game where the dialogues work has those same aliases filled.

Now the problem is figuring out how to make the game fill the aliases properly regardless of when the mod is first loaded. Without the aliases being filled the dialogues don't get connected to the actors.

Interestingly, I recall some reporting that they got some dialogues but the pointers were messed up and other dialogues didn't work (most especially the training dialogue with Fang). That is probably a case where some aliases got filled and others remained empty.

Regardless, I now have a good handle on what exactly is wrong so the next step is figuring out why/how it goes wrong.

Has nothing to do with seeing the Dragon in Helgen, if you read my previous post it fails even if I COC directly from the LAL prison cell directly to Whiterun. I'm almost certain it fails because somehow the quest doesn't start properly, a SQV SLAVERUNDIALOGUEQUEST01 command shows all of it's alias slots as empty while a game where the dialogues work has those same aliases filled.

Now the problem is figuring out how to make the game fill the aliases properly regardless of when the mod is first loaded. Without the aliases being filled the dialogues don't get connected to the actors.

Interestingly, I recall some reporting that they got some dialogues but the pointers were messed up and other dialogues didn't work (most especially the training dialogue with Fang). That is probably a case where some aliases got filled and others remained empty.

Regardless, I now have a good handle on what exactly is wrong so the next step is figuring out why/how it goes wrong.

you're missing what I'm telling you, if you understand its the quest not starting properly, anything could affect that, some have 60 mods running or more, some have less mode, but less computer to run them, estrus chaurus is 1 that run even stat til you've saved the game and exited and reloaded it and dd won't install properly if you have the m0ods installed with a devious start and click the collar and bed and start your new life without first registering zaz and saving out for the rest of the mods to finish loading

when I launch a new game I see thie mods getting installed and receive "faq for estrus" as if by instant messenger to my hand

I leave that faq open and let the mod install messages finish before accepting it to inventory and letting the next set of mods start there thing

with estrus coming before slaverun and enforcer in the mod order, the quest for slaverun isn't received until I accept that to inventory, so it can wait in line to be loaded instead of 50/60 mods all trying to load at once and messing things up

for debugging purposes,(to determine if my theory's right)  try downloading estrus from nexus and load that in you modlist before slaverun - if that works you can adjust slaverun to give a similar message to halt the player while the enforcer loads up

I also had the same problem as Waxen.

I changed all the reference aliases to optional, turned Calyps into an .esm, and moved dependency to that .esm.

It appears that JarlBalgruf is not filling properly. I think it is because the "allow reserved" is not checked, and you can't check that on a "start at game start" quest. You can trick CK into allowing you to do that, though.

This would explain why it's not starting properly, because Balgruuf is probably reserved by a quest starting at game start, so the order of quests starting (which is random and determined by your Skyrim setup, I think) would be important to filling his alias.

With all these changes, slaverun starts correctly, and all aliases fill.

Here is my fixed version (posted without permission, I'll remove it if requested, of course).

Slaverun.7z

I changed all the reference aliases to optional, turned Calyps into an .esm, and moved dependency to that .esm.

It appears that JarlBalgruf is not filling properly. I think it is because the "allow reserved" is not checked, and you can't check that on a "start at game start" quest. You can trick CK into allowing you to do that, though.

This would explain why it's not starting properly, because Balgruuf is probably reserved by a quest starting at game start, so the order of quests starting (which is random and determined by your Skyrim setup, I think) would be important to filling his alias.

Here is my fixed version (posted without permission, I'll remove it if requested, of course).

Simpler fix might be to make the quest not load at game start. The MCM menu quest could start the other quest when it is initialized and that would allow the delay without having to trick the CK into setting the "allow reserved" flag and risking the CK noticing and clearing the flag at some later point.

Why not just block the quest from starting till a certain condition are met ?? like visiting Whiterun and talked to the Jarl or you could do till the greybeards quests starts  That way the player is still free to move do missions for the jarl and after when visiting greybeards a new rules get applied that is when slaverun quests gets introduced ??

You could even do so and make an intro like when helping the jarl defend Whiterun that is when the jarl true intentions get introduced and slaverun  quests gets started and player then knows what she has done etc.. This way it will seamlessly blend with the main quest and side quests etc..

This way when you visit Whiterun there is no slave at all since everything is disabled that way everything looks normal, then after saving Whiterun suddenly all of Whiterun has changed into slavers den. Also by doing this you could even fix Whiterun after the Civil war your mod makes Whiterun totally different. Then it will look like from before the Civil War started.

Right now it seem doing the Civil War will break the look slaverun since it will make changes to Whiterun but never fixes Whiterun after the Civil War ends.

Simpler fix might be to make the quest not load at game start. The MCM menu quest could start the other quest when it is initialized and that would allow the delay without having to trick the CK into setting the "allow reserved" flag and risking the CK noticing and clearing the flag at some later point.

I agree. "Start game enabled" has other problems too, like seq files, so it's safest to avoid. Still the fix is anyway just for this version, and I won't be updating it (ofc).

hello,

i have installed that mod for my first time. so i have the last "20140702". But, when i come near the place  the slave market, my game freeze. I don't have CTD, only a big long freeze. i play with a female character

in my first try, i was accost by a guard who said me "you have comitted crimes..." i answered "i submit go to jail" and when i passed in front of the guy who say you, you can be a slave if you don't respect rules, i switched dialog and the guard led me to the prison. ok, no problem here.

second, i reload a save, pass the doors without dialog with the guard and read the dialog with the guy after the little bridge. and now when i pass over breezehome, my game freeze, all time i load a save.

i've looked for find a solution in this topic but the only same problem as mine i've found has no responses.

can you tell me why it happens? or a link / page in this topic i forgot to look where the problem is resolved?

many thanks and sorry if my english is bad.

edit; is there any conflict with "sanguine's debauchery" and its requirements?

Edited by bill64800

hello,

i have installed that mod for my first time. so i have the last "20140702". But, when i come near the place the slave market, my game freeze. I don't have CTD, only a big long freeze. i play with a female character

in my first try, i was accost by a guard who said me "you have comitted crimes..." i answered "i submit go to jail" and when i passed in front of the guy who say you, you can be a slave if you don't respect rules, i switched dialog and the guard led me to the prison. ok, no problem here.

second, i reload a save, pass the doors without dialog with the guard and read the dialog with the guy after the little bridge. and now when i pass over breezehome, my game freeze, all time i load a save.

i've looked for find a solution in this topic but the only same problem as mine i've found has no responses.

can you tell me why it happens? or a link / page in this topic i forgot to look where the problem is resolved?

many thanks and sorry if my english is bad.

edit; is there any conflict with "sanguine's debauchery" and its requirements?

Are you playing from a new game, or did you add it to a save?

i've tried to play a new game, the quest launch well, even i choose "lite version" the game freeze again.

this is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
bome-divorce.esp=1
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1
ts_slickarmour.esp=0
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1
ElementalArrows.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp=1
alcoholiceffect.esp=1
ElvenRogueArmor.esp=1
NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp=1
Sleep Anywhere.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - Around Cities_bright.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - Bridges x2 - OnOff_bright.esp=1
AutoLearnSpell.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

what is wrong?

i've tried to play a new game, the quest launch well, even i choose "lite version" the game freeze again.

this is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

Havok Breast Physic.esm=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

bome-divorce.esp=1

marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1

ts_slickarmour.esp=0

N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1

DonMichHeels.esp=1

NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1

ElementalArrows.esp=1

LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1

Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1

TemptressVixen.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Sneak Tools.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1

KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp=1

alcoholiceffect.esp=1

ElvenRogueArmor.esp=1

NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp=1

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1

SleepTight.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1

Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp=1

Sleep Anywhere.esp=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - Around Cities_bright.esp=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - Bridges x2 - OnOff_bright.esp=1

AutoLearnSpell.esp=1

LoversVictim.esp=1

Havok Breast Physic.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

slaverun.esp=1

what is wrong?

Slaverun should be before SlaverunEnforcer but that really shouldn't matter much. More likely you need to follow this set of instructions:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

Add an option in the MCM to launch the quest. Think that can help us with old saved games.

I've a couple of scattered things:

I am using latest mod versions and a new game.

It appears that with V4 that some free females keep their weapons - daggers mostly, but the smith keeps her mace, for example. I assumed this was as intended, to allow them to fight vampires etc, but, thought I would mention it.

Dragonsreach gives a notification that I am not subject to the nudity law but Ireleth is nude, though she is armed.

Female companions inside and around Jorvaskr were all nude.

Merchants from Immersive Patrols have also been nude while inside the walls.

When doing the enslavement quest:

I got to the falmer training session fine, but it took an extremely long time for the animations to start... so long, in fact, that I had talked to Fang and got out of the cell after only one, then, by the time I got to the Talos statue area, suddenly, I was soloing falmer sex animations there. Two of them. Still, no lingering ill effects.

However, when I get to the next training session, with the troll, I got "training starts" notification, but that was all. I waited 15 minutes or so real time and still nothing. I am guessing that the quest stage progress got hung up. (would appreciate anyone who can point me toward console progression kickstarts as I found none when searching the thread and am not very code-smart at all).

Lastly, for now, I noticed a fairly big difference between lite and full versions with Enforcement messages (I had them all going for a while), both in time-between and the number of checks. Hadn't thought that lite version removed all that many npcs (just the crucified and dead I thought?).

Lots of thanks for both of these, looking forward to the future.

As i recall the gates to whiterun always start locked as your meant to do the riverwood quest to get in so could you have the gates becoming unlocked act as the trigger to start the quests either than or something like gaining a level

I just tested the both the original and the posted patch on a new save. Still crashed when going into dragonsreach.

Papyrus:

[07/09/2014 - 12:05:47AM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:03AM] VM is freezing...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:03AM] VM is frozen
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] Saving game...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] VM is thawing...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24
[None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F871)>])
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0200588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]: [Location < (00018A56)>], [Location < (0001F871)>]
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=[Location < (00018A56)>], newloc=[Location < (0001F871)>]
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error: Actor value "HealthRate" does not exist.
stack:
[ (4A000D67)].Actor.ModActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.OnEffectFinish() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.psc" Line 23
stack:
[ (4A007A2F)].Actor.ModActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.OnEffectFinish() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.psc" Line 23
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F871)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error:  (4A00C043): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.
stack:
[ (4A00C043)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
[zbf (0A0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 192
[zbf (0A0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 269
[None].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24

Modlist:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=0
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RCOTS-RACES.esm=0
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esm=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
dwarvenrifle.esp=1
Glass Variants.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SaltMinesTame.esp=1
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp=1
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp=1
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp=1
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp=1
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp=1
WeightlessScrolls.esp=1
WeightlessPotions.esp=1
WeightlessDragonBones.esp=1
WeightlessFood.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
SexLab RND.esp=1
HousecarlWhiterun.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
ShiverTwitch's Labeled Mines.esp=1
slaverun.esp=0
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=0
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Unrelenting Force Upgrade.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
OCR-Fixes.esp=1
MoreGold.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

I had no followers, started with Live Another Life - alternate start, started by owning property in solitude and immediately traveled to Whiterun (so that should not have messed it up?).
For now I'll disable the mod, to bad tho, I really liked where it was going.

I just tested the both the original and the posted patch on a new save. Still crashed when going into dragonsreach.

Papyrus:

[07/09/2014 - 12:05:47AM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:03AM] VM is freezing...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:03AM] VM is frozen
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] Saving game...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] VM is thawing...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F871)>])
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0200588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]: [Location < (00018A56)>], [Location < (0001F871)>]
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=[Location < (00018A56)>], newloc=[Location < (0001F871)>]
stack:
[ (4A000D67)].Actor.ModActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
[ (4A007A2F)].Actor.ModActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F871)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error:  (4A00C043): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.
stack:
[ (4A00C043)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
[zbf (0A0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 192
[zbf (0A0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 269
[None].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

Modlist:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=0
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RCOTS-RACES.esm=0
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esm=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
dwarvenrifle.esp=1
Glass Variants.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SaltMinesTame.esp=1
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp=1
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp=1
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp=1
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp=1
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp=1
WeightlessScrolls.esp=1
WeightlessPotions.esp=1
WeightlessDragonBones.esp=1
WeightlessFood.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
SexLab RND.esp=1
HousecarlWhiterun.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
ShiverTwitch's Labeled Mines.esp=1
slaverun.esp=0
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=0
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Unrelenting Force Upgrade.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
OCR-Fixes.esp=1
MoreGold.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

I had no followers, started with Live Another Life - alternate start, started by owning property in solitude and immediately traveled to Whiterun (so that should not have messed it up?).

For now I'll disable the mod, to bad tho, I really liked where it was going.

sextoys-calyps-2.esm=0

Might be the problem. Several of those sextoys are placed around Slaverun by this mod.

Wax, does your toggle to turn off "this mod" affect only the Enforcer part, or does it turn off all of Slaverun? 

If it doesn't turn off all of Slaverun, then I would like to make a request for the ability to turn that off, too. :)