Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This latest video was great... good luck with the critters in Australia. Too bad you can't pack that sword with you on the plane :)

LOL, lovely video. I had a good laugh watching your PC killing tinny spider with two handed swords.

For those that don't know Shinji is doing a series of videos for the Forest on his channel.

Thank you guys. I survived both the cannibal island and australia... (but I'm sure the cannibal island has better internet connection than some part of Australia!).

Here is what I got coming back. Some nice stories, a huge sinusitis and here I found a mysterious box waiting for me. And to make things worse... I listened to Taylor Swift new song... And I found it catchy!  :o

This latest video was great... good luck with the critters in Australia. Too bad you can't pack that sword with you on the plane :)

LOL, lovely video. I had a good laugh watching your PC killing tinny spider with two handed swords.

For those that don't know Shinji is doing a series of videos for the Forest on his channel.

Thank you guys. I survived both the cannibal island and australia... (but I'm sure the cannibal island has better internet connection than some part of Australia!).

Here is what I got coming back. Some nice stories, a huge sinusitis and here I found a mysterious box waiting for me. And to make things worse... I listened to Taylor Swift new song... And I found it catchy!  :o

It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the scenes fro Australia and WELCOME BACK. You were missed. Special thanks for putting dancing animation of my goddess at the end of your video (for me ;) )

Well when you are rich enough you should be able to get away from paying taxes anyways right? Just like in real life! :lol:

But yes, seems like it could work well with Sexlab. Bounty, prison, slavery, "other forms of payment". Could also add riskier activities that are tax evasive nature. Hopefully it won't bogs down the game too much tho.

Well when you are rich enough you should be able to get away from paying taxes anyways right? Just like in real life! :lol:

But yes, seems like it could work well with Sexlab. Bounty, prison, slavery, "other forms of payment". Could also add riskier activities that are tax evasive nature. Hopefully it won't bogs down the game too much tho.

Another nice idea, would be to have a tax chest in each hold with all the money the jarl stoled... errr, with your donations to the nobility, of course.

Then you can ride it and take the money back!

Another nice idea, would be to have a tax chest in each hold with all the money the jarl stoled... errr, with your donations to the nobility, of course.

Then you can ride it and take the money back!

They'd have to be really heavily guarded to avoid turning the mod into a joke.

What would be really great is tax collectors roaming the holds on a schedule, going from homestead to homestead and collecting taxes... and you can rob them at any point. There could be a quest to learn the collector's schedule, either finding a ledger somewhere in the Jarl's house or talking to enough people to reconstruct the schedule on your own. For best effect, they would collect the taxes in the hold capital at the end of their route, so if you ambush them in the wilderness they have much less money than if you somehow manage to catch them in the city full of guards.

On the issue of tax evasion, this was actually much harder back then than it is now. Modern tax evasion is based on obfuscating your income and/or finding various catches in the taxation law to confuse the government as to how much you really owe. This is much harder where the tax you owe is determined once and then simply recorded in a ledger until the ruler decides to change the amount.

Still waiting to find out what was in the box.

Brad Pitt said it best in Se7en.

I will quote this!

The box should be the next video... but before.... i've been ICEBUCKET CHALLENGED!

So going to wear a helmet when you do the ice bucket challenge?

Archived