Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

Ah more bouncing boob power.

On a side note you forgot to mention the skirt physics mod and the flying mod needed to actually fly with the dragon wings.

Other than that small critic it was a nice mod roundup of mods you have covered so far. Though you might at the very end mention that if people want to see more about the mods in this video to check out your full review of each of the mods on your youtube channel.

Yeah... It was quite late, and I found myself overthinking about adding every mod in a note or not mentioning any at all. I was afraid to many textual note would have crammed the video. So I opted for a middle ground (then the "fly mod" never actually replied my mails! So damnation to you! eheheheh).

So now (for now) I think I gave enough tributes to the gods of sexploitation! Next in the line is Beyond Reach...  Let's hope not to delude the new fans!

Yeah I understand, was only saying I think people didn't mind the text at all. In fact perhaps doing a video like this after every 10-15 mods you review would be a good idea. Show them all during a single video, mention them with text and at the end point out to everyone that if they liked any of the mods they seen to go check your channel for a full mod review.

Think of this like a advertisement. I think it would help, as I think people are more likely to watch a video like that and when they see mods they like in action then go watch your mod review of it. Which makes them more likely to follow your channel and start watching your videos. I might be wrong of course, but just offering advice.

Today I was thinking about a video with all the 100 top mod of nexus. (in a random order)
Could make for a good catchline. "All 100 top mods in a single video"!

Just a quick mention to make the video less than 5 min long. So I was looking at the list. But i would require a lot of work... and then there are some which would intrinsically difficult to show (like Tes5edit or mod organizer). Some other are outdated and I would never suggest them to my sworn enemy (like warzone).

I think I'll leave the idea in the backburner for when I have more time. Oooops. I realize now we are NOT talking in private!!!    :o

Well whatever... I someone else like the idea at least give me credit!   :lol:  

And Nut, thank for your feedback and advice. Gives me a lot of energy to go on. 

Today I was thinking about a video with all the 100 top mod of nexus. (in a random order)

Could make for a good catchline. "All 100 top mods in a single video"!

Just a quick mention to make the video less than 5 min long. So I was looking at the list. But i would require a lot of work... and then there are some which would intrinsically difficult to show (like Tes5edit or mod organizer). Some other are outdated and I would never suggest them to my sworn enemy (like warzone).

I think I'll leave the idea in the backburner for when I have more time. Oooops. I realize now we are NOT talking in private!!!    :o

Well whatever... I someone else like the idea at least give me credit!   :lol:  

And Nut, thank for your feedback and advice. Gives me a lot of energy to go on.

No worries and talking about it in this thread instead of PM's might be good anyways. Lets more people chime in and help you brainstorm with idea's on improvements.

I still think a mature not adult but mature Lets Play might be worth doing.

BRILLIANT!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Love the dance. Made me frisky!Now I have to sex my wife although she is not so hot as this girl. :D  :(  I love her wings too. If she will be in my game, I will command her to float above my head so I can peak under her skirt. :lol:

Ahahaha Ger... your wife owns me something then!

Thanks Shinji. Yea, this is very dark and with  depressive environment, like a Cairn soul. Definitely not for me. But the mod is great. I'm not saying anything against the the quality of the mod and the game itself. I'm more for brighter areas and All I want to is to take you lovely girl from there and place her in your first video, by the river and enjoy in her lovely shaky cute tiny ass dancing.

Little late on the posting here, that one has been up on your channel for a couple of days now. :)

Yeah.. It was very difficult video, because the effect is quite subtle, especially in the video.

So I went for the "let's be honest" approach (the e-mail exchange with Dr. Dave, asking for insight).

Only with the eyes mod installed it actually become quite evident.

BTW the guy who replied to you about the Kajhit mod is Mr Dave himself! 

Yeah I meant you was slow posting in this thread to let people know about the new video.

It was for a kind of self restraint. The modification of this fix seemed small in comparison to a mod like HDT or a huge new land like Beyond Reach. So I suppose unconsciouly I did hurry to update. 

Anyway next mod is in the making... Some crazy dwemer stuff.

And then there is an exclusive preview. DA scenario.

Termiantor is Skrim???!!! LOL. I love this crazy idea. Your char is so cute with tiny body and big helmet and hardcore armour. LOL.

You are awesome shinji, gave me so much of good positive laugh. One thing I have to confess. Watching her perfect lips under that helmet, made me more kinky. :lol:

So people are getting roasted by the falmer in this?

The mods mention they are eating people corpse. Then I noticed the roasted people. I didn't really remember if they where there already in vanilla (i was in Blackreach I my first playthrough. I never been back there for a very long real life time).

After watching this I even more say you need to do a Let's Play with your character. Use the same character you have in the video and start fresh and do a lets play. With mods like DA and some others. Not the full sex ones but with some mature mods.

Archived