Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

Thanks for the video Shinji. I'm very interested for this mod. So, since it doesn't work with MO, I guess it works with NMM?!

Yes, i've redowloaded NMN, run the patcher from the Skyrim data folder... And then lauch the game via MO.

That's means that all the weapons and armor mods I've added via MO where left out of the patcher. No big problem for a demo video... but would definitely be for a real play through.

Anyway quite sure they'll find some sort of solution, maybe they have already.

Everybody is  using MO nowadays.

Great video. I'm not sure what I like better - the awesome shout out to "Shadow over Innsmouth" at the end, or the fact that you've snuck in a piece of a SexLab animation ;)

Also, despite watching a few videos on SkyRe before, I was never convinced enough to try a total overhaul mod, but watching your video, I've realized this PerMa thing (and probably existing SkyRe as well) would let me throw away about ten different mods from my load order, and that prospect is becoming increasingly interesting as my Skyrim begins to bloat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived