Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great video, thanks! What mod are you using to change Whiterun's appearance?

I experimented with JK Whiterun. I've installed the whole of JKskyrim... So we'll see all the changes he made in the course of the LP. 

I must say it's beautiful but also quite heavy on my fps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love these videos. 

edit: I know, added nothing to the conversation.  I apologize. ;)

I am pretty sure telling someone you love their work adds a lot to the conversation from there point of view. :)

Indeed it's that the case! Thanks Jfraser. I've a bit neglected this page recently. I'll try to keep it updated at least in regard of the LL related stuff...

and here is Amorous Adventures 07 The 6972 steps

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shinji. ^_^

Hahahaha - Shinji - you amazed me with Strip video clip. Great work man. Love it a lot.

Thank you for reviewing our mod. After watching it the second time you got me with Bohvakin. I almost fall from my chair :D

Thanks guys! I think it was one of my funniest and lighthearted videos up to date. Was shared even by Mmoxreviews!

Thanks for the SerialStrip video review!

You actually managed to uncover some bugs in the video, like the gloves stripping before the rings (because Skyrim folk wear their rings on top of their gloves, naturally). Gotta fix that! :D

Next mod review is up. I would like to point out, notice how when it is a nice serene peaceful mod he uses himself to showcase it, but when it is sex, danger, sexy etc then he uses Ayla? Just saying one day she is going to kill him.

Archived