Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

After watching this I even more say you need to do a Let's Play with your character. Use the same character you have in the video and start fresh and do a lets play. With mods like DA and some others. Not the full sex ones but with some mature mods.

Next Falmer enslavement is going online soon. And as you will see I'm getting nearer and nearer to a "loverslab" playthrought! 

And out of topic. I really jealous about Gopher 3k$ patronage! (but i'm not one of the 3 who dislike the video. I swear!).

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinjiiiiiii!!!!! my friend, how could you do this to me???!!!!Where is her lovely mini skirt I love???? :@ How can I enjoy in her tiny ass and great legs now??? You naughty you!!! ;)

All high grades for video. Great work.

Aahahah don't worry... The tartan will be back!

After watching this I even more say you need to do a Let's Play with your character. Use the same character you have in the video and start fresh and do a lets play. With mods like DA and some others. Not the full sex ones but with some mature mods.

Next Falmer enslavement is going online soon. And as you will see I'm getting nearer and nearer to a "loverslab" playthrought! 

And out of topic. I really jealous about Gopher 3k$ patronage! (but i'm not one of the 3 who dislike the video. I swear!).

Yeah Gopher is proving that once you get a established fan base you can do that full time with a patronage funding. I mean all you need is 3k followers all willing to pledge 1 dollar a month and that is enough for most people to live on. Depending on where you live of course.

As for the Loverslab Playthrough, while it would be cool. I don't think you can do that on youtube. Nudity if you put your video's on age restriction I think is the most you can get away with.

Watching the video but stopping to point out that at around 5:40 you have a Khajit penis on display on the dead body. Just saying. :)

Ahahah a dead penis is considered nudity?

Anyway I'll enable age restriction. More for the somewhat mature mood than for the actual nudity.

PS. 

No I got it to normal... I'm reading the Youtube policy. If this the policy every MxR's video (or even Gopher's) should be restricted...

In deciding whether to age restrict content, you should consider issues such as violence, disturbing imagery, nudity, sexually suggestive content, and portrayal of dangerous or illegal activities.

"Human heart pie"????!!! -LOL LOL LOL  Satan worshippers will surely love this place. :heart:

Well, the episode 2 was great - about gastronomy. :) I learned few recipes that I don't believe that my wife will prepare for me. Especially human heart pie. :lol:

I guess that episode three will be sex and orgies?! Well it is a logical lead. ;)

Your videos were always entertaining, Shinji. My few attempts to get that collar mesh he wants have come up short unfortunately. Tried pointing Bralor toward some possible meshes, though. I've been looking forward to this addon for a long time.

Poor cat. She was surprised by unconventional behaving of her owner; probably thinking: " What's got into him? he use to be such a nice adventurer until he got the arrow between his legs:" :P  :)  (Just joking Shinji.) You did a great work.

Cats are not owned, they own humans that feed and take care of them like slaves. :)

Your videos were always entertaining, Shinji. My few attempts to get that collar mesh he wants have come up short unfortunately. Tried pointing Bralor toward some possible meshes, though. I've been looking forward to this addon for a long time.

Mmmh sorry about the collar.

I'll try to ask publicly for it at the end of the next "Enslave by Falmer" video. 

Poor cat. She was surprised by unconventional behaving of her owner; probably thinking: " What's got into him? he use to be such a nice adventurer until he got the arrow between his legs:" :P  :)  (Just joking Shinji.) You did a great work.

Cats are not owned, they own humans that feed and take care of them like slaves. :)

Yeah Nut. The wolf cat (is a "she" and is called Lennon) is the one getting all the attention in the house! 

Now it's time she repay us by doing some work in the video! hahah

Shinji, we have also black cat at my home, but she is a far to be assistant in any good deed, unlike yours. All my cat knows is to eat, sleep, shit, pee and damaging things. that's way I called her a rat. She has veto on entering my room where is my computer. So,you are lucky.

Looking you, who knows how to play Skyrim, playing DA and hardly finding the right way to escape, I confess, I'm afraid to even install this mod. :blush:

You did a great job, by the way. Thanks for the video.

Ahahah thanks Ger!

I was going for a spectacular escape. Like every slave getting out (I failed miserably).

Sneaking out and just running for the exit would not be that difficult. 

I was more thinking it looks difficult to get your stuff back and then escape with out using magic. Since you would have to do enough to lose your guard and then sneak in get your stuff before you would even have a chance to fight, least for a non magic based character that seems like it might be fairly hard.

Though does your gear remain in the chest forever? Meaning can you leave, escape, do things to earn gold, but new gear. Then come back and will your gear still be there? If that is possible it wouldn't be as bad then.

Archived