Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

@germanicus I am thinking Vader's helmet didn't work to well and he had to use the force to do much.

@Shinji72 Gives you a excuse to learn now then doesn't it?

I suppose that's mean you like the idea!  :lol:

I think when you do video's with "yourself" in them again it would make them stand out a bit more which is always a good thing. It makes you and your channel more memorable.

@germanicus I am thinking Vader's helmet didn't work to well and he had to use the force to do much.

@Shinji72 Gives you a excuse to learn now then doesn't it?

I suppose that's mean you like the idea!  :lol:

Of course I like. :)  I forget to mention how hard I was laughing seeing car driving in Skyrim. I guess you have a gas station too or you fill it with Dragon souls. ;)

After talk with Blabba and soon hes give permission and CITRUS goes out of beta i guess a video will help alot the project getting more adepts and also you guys can post the video at nexus like a stick showing the features.

Thanks. now I'm following it. By the way... I love the Acronym!

Of course I like. :)  I forget to mention how hard I was laughing seeing car driving in Skyrim. I guess you have a gas station too or you fill it with Dragon souls. ;)

I'll do everything for a cleaner environment!

man u are so funny! i like ya... make m0ar!!!

m0ar!

m0ar?

moar!

u make me lol yes?

yes!

no?

yes!!

oh by the way...that voice is acting? or your real one?

that's his real voice he uses it in all his video's. Just in this one he was being a bit sillier than normal. :)

Yea - I like shinji's voice . It is quite unique. I have very deep and rough voice. Most of the kids, when hearing me talking, immediately starts to cry. When we have a guests with kids, I always have to leave the room. LOL.

Sure it's your voice that makes the kids cry? :P

Thanks for the nice words. And now the promised SEXY DANCE (with HDT and also some flying around) video.

It's a social experiment, of course. Let's see how high it can get without being connected to a mod page... just with the sole force of the magic word "Sexy" dance. 
If you can please share. This video is meant to be shared!

BRILLIANT!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Love the dance. Made me frisky!Now I have to sex my wife although she is not so hot as this girl. :D  :(  I love her wings too. If she will be in my game, I will command her to float above my head so I can peak under her skirt. :lol:

Ah more bouncing boob power.

On a side note you forgot to mention the skirt physics mod and the flying mod needed to actually fly with the dragon wings.

Other than that small critic it was a nice mod roundup of mods you have covered so far. Though you might at the very end mention that if people want to see more about the mods in this video to check out your full review of each of the mods on your youtube channel.

Ah more bouncing boob power.

On a side note you forgot to mention the skirt physics mod and the flying mod needed to actually fly with the dragon wings.

Other than that small critic it was a nice mod roundup of mods you have covered so far. Though you might at the very end mention that if people want to see more about the mods in this video to check out your full review of each of the mods on your youtube channel.

Yeah... It was quite late, and I found myself overthinking about adding every mod in a note or not mentioning any at all. I was afraid to many textual note would have crammed the video. So I opted for a middle ground (then the "fly mod" never actually replied my mails! So damnation to you! eheheheh).

So now (for now) I think I gave enough tributes to the gods of sexploitation! Next in the line is Beyond Reach...  Let's hope not to delude the new fans!

MONEY! XD

Hihihi this sounds amazing shinji! I'm happy for you! I hope you'll keep making fun videos and getting MONIES! n_n

What about a video in which we throw a troll named "defferedkill" off a cliff and then we bury him under a rain of lava rocks? ;)

That would be an hit!  

MONEY! XD

Hihihi this sounds amazing shinji! I'm happy for you! I hope you'll keep making fun videos and getting MONIES! n_n

What about a video in which we throw a troll named "defferedkill" off a cliff and then we bury him under a rain of lava rocks? ;)

That would be an hit!  

Yah! And to make it even better there should be 2 other trolls called "memorymismanagement" and "ancientconsoleoptimisation"! n_n

Archived